Quire Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Quire

Quire ist eine cloudbasierte Projektmanagementlösung, mit der kleine und mittlere Unternehmen Aufgabenlisten, Aufgaben und mehr verwalten können, um die Kollaboration zwischen Teams zu erleichtern. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Quire durchsuchen

233 von 233 Bewertungen
Timothy
Timothy
  • Branche: Automotive

Super Flexible and Functional

Great Customer Service, Great task management, very versatile with all of the different view types. Good value.

Takes some people a bit of time to understand how the software functions.

Alice

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Quire: a pretty solid task tracker

Quire basically just works: you can track and organize tasks, the mobile app is adequate, and you can even get fancy with deadlines and priorities. Solid free tier, perfectly suitable for individual users.

By and large, the product direction seems unobtrusive and stable: no constantly shifting UI changes or terrible ML-powered features shoved down your throat. Huge win, really.

I'm really not sure I would swap to Quire for serious, cross-team project management. Too much of my work (programming) is tightly integrated with Github, and the standards for cross-linking tasks and providing context is really high.

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

I needed more complex lists, and a better system for keeping them organized.
Dianna
Dianna
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

Simple task software

Clean, open spaces, no clutter. Connected with Gmail easily

This software has no templates,. It is a very basic task software

Teamwork.com, Airtable und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

I didn't. I went with Airtable as I felt the interface was more user-friendly and I liked the templates that were available.

Antwort von Potix

Hi Dianna,

I'm really sorry to learn that you didn't think Quire is a suitable tool for your business. Actually, we do have reusable templates on Quire. Also, most of the critical task software features are available on Quire, such as nested to do list to help you break down big goals into achievable tasks, Kanban board to help you get focused on what really matters in a short period of time, real time collaboration that allows work with teammates and always stay in sync, etc.

We still hope that in the future, you might consider give Quire another try and let us know what you think :) Have a wonderful day!

The Quire Team

Beantwortet am 10.5.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Quire

Abdulrahman
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

A exhaustive review on quire

I have a satisfactory experience using quire. it has really assisted me and made my job a lot easier.

I use quire to keep record of employee data and contacts so I can keep track of of how operations are easily. it is a very amazing managing tool because I can share documents and task easily to employees without physically meeting. Quire has made management easier for me because I don't have to make use of large Amount of papers and spreadsheets to have a record of the workers and staffs

I cannot find any faults in my very honest opinion, it features are basic and easy to use my team didn't need too much persuading to want to use it

Chirag
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

The perfect match for our Project Management Requirement

We have started implementing Quire in our day to day project / task management at the org level. Here are few of the most important quick wins for us - the productivity of teams has increased significantly, it has now become super easy for team-leaders to track project progress, who is working on what and check if someone is overloaded or has bandwidth. Quire has also been helpful with adding transparency in teams because team members can see overall company level projects. Apart from this I would really like to appreciate the prompt customer support of team (Golda & Peggy). We had certain requirement for Slack integration which was super imp for us and to our surprise after suggesting the requirement, their team took it up and we got the functionality within a week. Kudos to this :)

The simplicity of the product and how easy it is to setup and get started is one of the most important aspect. Also, the way Quire is structured - we've been using workflowy for taking notes since many years and Quire feels like an extended version of it with much more functionalities. All in all its a great product to kick-start project/task management journey for any company and move your team from complete chaos to a little more structure in their day to day work-life.

There's not much that we didn't like but some good to have's would be - Desktop app, currently they have a web-app which gets the job done but a desktop app might make the experience a lot better. Also managing notifications and slack integrations are somethings which I presume their team is working on and hope that gets done in the near future.

Trello, monday.com, ClickUp, Wrike und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Simply put it ticked all the boxes of our minimum requirements and the customer support team at Quire is great and surprisingly they are one of the few ones who actually does listen to your specific needs and add it to their development roadmap and try to help you out. Believe me this is rare!
Garrett
  • Branche: Bau

My review

My overall experience is great. It might be the only product I use right now where I would be truly disappointed if it disappeared one day

The overall user interface.

It has all the same features as other task management apps. But all the bells and whistles are aggregated deeper. So at face value it is not super overwhelming.

It just looks like a list you would scratch on a piece of paper. Top down.

But then you can get into the Kanban Boards, graphs, charts, etc. but they are not initially cluttering.

There is only one thing that I dislike about it.

I have an Android phone and have changed the display density and if a task is due tomorrow the word tomorrow gets cut off and brought to the next line Even though there is plenty of space.

Gregory
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

A great produce that deserves more attention

Absolutely great, I have been using it for years and plan to keep using it. It's one of very few tools that I will always come back to because it just works.

Ease of use is my priority when using a task or to-do tracker. It's a side activity to whatever I'm trying to achieve and I don't want my tracker getting in the way. Quire does a great job of being so quick and fluent to use that it's barely any effort to make changes there as I work.
My favourite single thing though is how much I can see on screen at once. Because of the compact display I can see what I'm doing, when it needs to be done along with priority and dependencies. No other project management tool I've used can tell me that much at once.

Honestly don't dislike anything, it does what it says it does and it does it well. I think the only thing I could really say is that because it looks so simple I've had trouble persuading teams to use it. There's an assumption that it can't do as much as it can.

Todoist und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

It met my needs better, I need something easy to work with that doesn't have any features I don't need which would get in the way.
Balazs
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Mighty but very easy to use

I love using it, it's intuitive, and it has all the important features to manage complex projects.

It's super easy and intuitive. It has all the important, but not obvious features like subtasks, tagging, customized statuses etc., without getting overwhelming to use.

It's a minor thing really: when I'm on the board view, and I tick a task ready, it doesn't change the status (column) of it.

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

I wanted something more simple to use without losing on features.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Quire has a great range of features while being super easy to use.
JR

Best Project Management Tool

Our projects is easy to handle because of quire.

Quire is very easy to use with a lot of features.

I cant think of. I like all its features and functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Easy to use and a lot of features. We already started using quire while still in beta because its a promising SAAS.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Best way to organize several projects

ease of usage on a daily basis, on several devices

Impossible to make a search on project if you are not connected to internet.

Marion
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 1.4.2020

Amazing product , exceptionnal and generous customer service

Very good, the best "tasks" app we ever used.

Everything, but i Prefer:
- Possibility to assign a single task to multiple user (and when it's get done, it goes away for everyone)
- Possibility to organize yours tasks by organization, projects and boards
- Possibility to create weekly, monthly, etc tasks
- Possibility to attach document to each task
- User friendly
- French language ! (and the translation is good!)
- The generosity and help from the customer service (as a small and poor charity organisation who rely on volunteers who work from home, we need this kind of service to complete our projects)

- maybe the fact that when you look a subtask on a board , you can't see their connection to the "complete task" and it can be somewhat confusing to differentiate between similar subtask (Actually we just have to always name the subtask with the name of the complete task, so we have a way around)

damian
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Simple, but extremely powerful software

Overall I'm loving it and using Quire on a daily basis. It made my life so easy that I cannot believe how I managed before without it. It's clean, elegant and for me very easy to use. It took me maybe 2-3 hours to figure out most of the stuff and a day or so to feel really comfortable with it.

Quire has all the features I wanted to have and gives me the ability to organize my business efficiently. It's brilliant that I can have several workspaces with multiple projects. Which I can further split into nested tasks with subtasks, but also into linked sublists with differnt view, e.g. boards.

Even if I'm looking for something it turns out to be better thought out then how I would expect it to be or look like. Plus I can get an overview of progress stats and progress summary.

Not to mention the support is amazing! Fast, responsive and eager to help. Something that you won't see much when it comes to free tools. Honestly, I can't believe it really is a free tool.

Simple.

Fast.

Intuitive.

Not distracting.

Gives everything a freelancer, SMBs or corporate might need.

It's not overly complicated with unnecessary features.

Tree structure is absolutely awesome! This way you can break every project into actually manageable tasks.

Every task or subtask can have priority, start and due date, responsible person or external team and files attached.

FREE.

Minimalistic view might give an impression it's super basic and won't provide what you need [but the truth is exactly the opposite].

Some people might find lack of chat or message board a disadvantage [but for me tasks comments are enough and allow me to keep things tidy].

There is no calendar view so it can be seen as a negative by some people [but there is a timeline view which is good enough for me].

Not sure how pricing structure will look like in the future.

ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

For me personally it felt most intuitive and had all the features I wanted to have. After testing Quire and 2 other tools I decided Quire works best for my individual needs. One of the points was the ability to have all projects / workspaces available on the left panel so I can see all the most important things without clicking back and forth. Also the design is not overwhelming so that's a positive.
Lucas
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

Quire review

- Most of the features are free
- People do not spend too much time getting used to it

- I cannot assign a deadline to be a specific working day of the month, e.g set the deadline date to be working day 5 of each month
- It do not have a calendar view of the deadlines

Shimon
Shimon
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

Wish I found this sooner

Most of my project are freelance and project based, so i require a project management platform that will allow me to manage several projects for more than one organization. I had been using Trello for this and whilst it has served be well, it does not have a good structure for organizing tasks and making sure they are followed up, in that sense its a bit too informal. Quire bring structure to the tasks and a simple interface that bring focus to clarity to the project.

From the moment I first started using it, everything just worked the way it should, incredibly intuitive, none of the bloating or over complicated functionality that other project/task management platforms suffer from. For me the killer feature it the 'tree structure' approach to task management, this is how it should be done, take a big task/project and break it into smaller and smaller manageable tasks. Each subtask has the same feature set as the main task which is exactly how it should be done because why should any task have less importance. The interface is clean and functional, everything is where is should be, it just works. You have Organizations, then projects, then tasks, which is a great way to organize things, especially if you are freelance like me and do projects for a number of different organizations. I am a long time trello user, and for anything looking for an alternative that does more than just kanban, this is for you, it will allow you to really structure tasks and make sure they are followed up.

No Kanban is going to be a big negative for many people, but apparently that is coming soon. Interface might be too simple for some people, or perhaps lacking features such as chat, message board, rich text markup, etc etc, but that could be seen as a good thing by others. Pricing has not been released either, that is something to be concerned about , especially if you invest time in adopting this platform but then it turns out to be overpriced. That is probably my biggest concern at the moment as features can be added all the time, but pricing can be a deal breaker.

Naveed
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

My favorite tool for task management

I've been using quire for a few years now and I've not found anything as simple and quick. I've tried many tools.

It's simple, intuitive and easy to do things quickly. I am tired of big bloated unintuitive enterprise tools. This is a breath of fresh air. I'm demanding from my tools and this delivers.

Some minute usability quirks. I'd have don't things a little differently.

Jira und ClickUp

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana
Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

Simple apps, but get the job done

Quire has all the tools that i need for my team to collaborate and sharing the workload that we are working on. The software dashboard is so simple, that i have no problem finding the right tools to use, and it will show all my task and project on the main page for easy access to them.

Communication platform is one of the things that this software should upgrade. For now, they lacks in this field and to having a quick message with my team on the software is almost impossible. They also should introduce build-in template for the task, so we don't have to create if from the scratch.

Bob
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2016

Some thoughts after trying Quire

I have been experimenting with Quire, It has some nice features, however I prefer WorkFlowy for its ease of navigation and plainness, but had I not discovered WorkFlowy after Springpad shut down, I would have probably started using Quire because of it's features and functionality.

There is the option of adding new sub list items to top or bottom of list
There are nice shortcut instructions when hovering over function icon
It is easy to keep track of who is collaborating on a project
Collaboration conversations can be always in view
Quire is a little different from other apps that I have tried. The design and layout doesn't seem to get in the way as much.
There is the ability to add Due Dates and Reminders
I rarely collaborate on projects with others. If I collaborated more often I might be more inclined to use Quire regularly.
I am impressed that Quire developers have reached out to me several times to asking for feedback about my usage and to answer questions that I had.
There is a detailed history of editing of each specific project

Like most other note taking apps available, Quire does have a somewhat rigid structure that gets in the way of productivity for me, but may be useful for others.
Navigation on the Quire screen is a little more spread out than the WorkFlowy screen. Making use of the Keyboard shortcuts is suggested
A few times I unintentionally pressed the complete button and "completed" an item on Android
I find navigating the page, using built-in calendars and other features is unnecessary for what I want to accomplish
Quire is a little slower than WorkFlowy to refresh
I am able to do pretty much everything in Quire that I can do with WorkFlowy, but it is a little more time consuming
The adding tasks and subtasks and breaking them down is a little more complicated in Quire
a benefit of WorkFlowy is that you can compose or copy and paste any portion of your entire WorkFlowy list into an email, letter, article, app or document. There is some exporting of Quire into a CSV document, which can be copied and pasted into a document with some reworking.
As much or as little of your whole WorkFlowy list can be shown at one time #n
Unlike Quire, WorkFlowy does not have predetermined frames to enter text into you can always see the entire text

Benjamin

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Easy-to-use platform with many functions

We are a small company and needed an alternative to Taskworld. Quire has fully satisfied our needs to track our projects. There are also interesting updates still coming.

The surface is very intuitive, you can start right away and find your way through it.

You have to be careful not to accidentally delete information.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 31.10.2018

Great, minimal and very useful!

I find myself very well with the quick approach of the creation of the task, both in the list view that board (clearly the inclusion of the task in lost, especially thanks to the tree mode is really fast, also excellent possibility to paste a text and convert it in single or multiple tasks I find myself very well, I hope they never change but always improve, leaving the possibility to have a dignified and democratic free plan, useful for those who do not have to make projkect management his job, but do not want to die in front of a "planned" limitation

Task tree, minimal, ability to customize with formatting and colors both tasks and descriptions, perfect switch between view list and board. At the moment the plan is totally free, I hope they do not fall into the same mistake as their competitors who will cut out the small non-profit groups that can not afford to pay such large sums (the competitors, as well as the programmed obsolescence, ride the threshold between a free useless tool and an honorable pro tool).
I hope that the free version will remain identical to the current one and the pro will have additional features

More than cons, I hope that the boards will no longer be in a drop-down list but viewed horizontally just like multiple excel sheets, in which there will be the various Kanban dividers (to do - on gong - complete). The chat section, which they call comments, is not very convenient. it would be useful to have it detached

Zach

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Great To-Do list with excellent features and phenomenal customer support

The ability to organize my tasks more efficiently than ever before

The hierarchical ordering of tasks has allowed me to break down my to-do list into extremely organized and manageable goals. The additional functionality of Quire (priority setting, tags, filtered and sorted views, etc.) only adds to their already fantastic platform.

Additionally, their customer service is out of this world. Within several days of signing up for Quire, Crystal, a member of their team, reached out to me via email asking how I was liking the product. I responded with a question that was answered within 15 minutes (at 10pm no less). I then responded, adding that I thought the addition of data regarding the time spent on tasks would be helpful, and Crystal emailed back writing that Quire will add a timer feature for such a purpose.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software and can't wait to see it progress as its popularity increases (as I'm sure it will).

The only thing I would like to see that currently does not exist is the aforementioned timing data for tasks. As I said in my pro column, when I mentioned this to Crystal, I got a quick response saying that a feature would be added, so I can't say I even have any cons.

Sylvia
Sylvia
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

Great Multiple Activities Tracking Package.

Reliable contacts and project employees data management and the progress tracking on various projects is amazing.

Nice features and very stable which allows effective big project teams collaboration and the tracking options are perfect.
The creating of all our projects reports is quick and simple and very impressive tool for document sharing and task management.

No issues found on the product and the deployment is easy process and the platforms offers productive services.

Andy

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

High recommened Quire for your team

Simple and easy - the UX and UI is amazing

I dont have anythimg negative to say about Quire

Andre
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

The best software you can use for your client-tracking needs....

Quire is user-friendly and overall a very good product to use...

Easy to use software, that is not difficult to figure out and use to keep your client base up to date...

There is not really anything that I don't like about the software...

Howard
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Everything you need to schedule plan and track projects in the palm of your hand

I'm very happy with this product. I would suggest trying this out with a small project or an example one. You'll be very impressed.

Quire is a great tool that is available cross-platform in order to plan schedule and track projects. Multiple projects can be programmed into Quire and it can automatically track The progress each individual makes toward completions of goals and milestones. It is a great tool that allows a complex and detailed schedule to be red and interacted with on a handheld mobile phone.

I'm being very nitpicky when I say this but the navigation of the project tree could be a little bit more intuitive. However once the menu items and techniques are learned, navigation is very efficient and effective.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

More Education Oriented

Simplicity and easy of use. It doesn't take training to become familiar with.

It is not education oriented. When it first started it stated it would be free for faculty and instructors, but has since changed policies.

233 Bewertungen