Seismic Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Seismic

Seismic ist eine hervorragende Lösung für Vertriebsunterstützung und digitales Vertriebsengagement, die Markteinführungsteams aufeinander abstimmt und ihnen ermöglicht, ansprechende Käufererlebnisse zu bieten, die das Wachstum...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Seismic durchsuchen

204 von 204 Bewertungen
Jackie
Jackie
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

Impactful Enablement & Content Management System

With Seismic, are reps now have access to the latest materials to stay on-brand and on-message, get fast answers to their questions and a single source of truth across the company for the "blessed" version of close to 1,000 assets we maintain.

Seismic has become our one stop shop for all of our customer-facing teams to access the content, sales tools, and company news they need. It's easy to upload, organize, maintain and send out new content, with lots of functionality that makes the lives of our sales teams easier like customizable decks and documents. The design, user interface and analytics are the some of the things we like most along with some of the best customer service we've seen across any software company.

Integration with Google Suite can be improved (mostly around Google Slides + customized presentations within Seismic) but overall hasn't impacted us much.

Antwort von Seismic

Jackie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing such great value in our content management functionality. Your feedback is imperative as we continue to improve our platform to meet customer needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Beantwortet am 15.6.2020
Jenny
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

A structured approach to sustain ongoing learning and maintain peak-level support.

Seismic has brought an unparalleled level of smoothness to our training processes, providing quick solutions to the challenges we encounter. This, in turn, has led to performance improvements and heightened operational efficiency.

The seamless setup and configuration of Seismic's features have significantly enhanced our capacity to boost the efficiency of all team members. I particularly appreciate how Seismic facilitates ongoing feedback exchange among team members, fostering a perpetual sense of readiness. This collaborative effort transcends limitations and promotes the dissemination of knowledge. It's truly remarkable that we've been able to create and deliver advanced, distinctive training content, all thanks to the robust features Seismic offers, ensuring the continuous evaluation of our operations.

I encountered no difficulties with Seismic; it seamlessly integrates into our core system, enabling us to execute tasks with ease.

Jon
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Awesome features and easy to use

We use Seismic as a centralized repository for many company documents spanning a variety of different areas of our business. They layout is great and easy to use and navigate through. There is more functionality available that I personally don't take enough advantage of, such as Live Send and Meeting Space. As a sales leader, I share relevant items in my team's shared Workspace, categorized by topic in different folders. We always are up to date with changes to any of the documents as we're notified if the content has been updated. Seismic has been a great tool for myself and my team to stay connected and up to date with the latest news/documents/decks/policies and so much more from our company and peers.

I don't have very many cons with Seismic. I wish the search functionality was a little better so it was easier to find what you're looking for. However, I believe some of that is on us to put better tags on documents.

Die besten Alternativen zu Seismic

Ray
Ray

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

Seismic- Use it Everyday

It is a great concept that every business should have. A one stop shop for everything you need to do your job!

Currently it is integrated with our Salesforce application and works smoothly through there or as a standalone. I use this everyday for my own reference as well as finding materials for clients. There are features that allow you to see when the documents were last uploaded to ensure you have an updated version as well as see if certain information is confidential. It has helped me grow in my current role and is my go to for everything product related! I describe it as the internet for my company, it has everything I need in one place.

The search feature is difficult at times and doesn't always bring up the most relevant information that I am looking for. Occasionally documents that others can access; I cannot access.

Cindy
Cindy

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

Centralized Go To for Sales People

Seismic is a one-stop shop for all of my collateral, training materials, internal resources. It's very user friendly and easy to share information with teammates.

At this point, I can't think of anything. I was unhappy that I coudln't easily access favorites or recently view docs, but they have made a recent update that has solved that problem.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

Seismic Review

Enjoyed the experience. support is awesome. I never ever hear from my account manager though....

I love how easy it is to find exactly what you are looking for! The best feature is the version control on documents

We mainly use google drive and the integration with google is not smooth at all.

Antwort von Seismic

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're excited to see that you are realizing value from our search features, as well as the version control on all documents. Ensuring a positive customer experience remains our top priority - if you haven't already, please make sure to address these issues with your Customer Success Manager who can nail down a communication cadence that adheres to your needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Beantwortet am 5.8.2020
Ben
Ben
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

My client will cancel their Seismic subscription

Negative. My client will cancel their subscription to Seismic, and I fully endorse that decision. Waste of money.

Seismic works well as a database. If all you want is a strict CMS used by marketing, but not necessarily for customer-facing delivery of content then Seismic is quite good.

Seismic is really, really bad when it comes to enabling sellers to create relevant, timely, and valuable messaging for customers. The micro-site / digital sales room functionality is extremely weak. Customers do not engage. Highspot is much better in this regard... which isn't difficult.

Adam
Adam

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Finally a single source-of-truth for Sales + Marketing Content w/analytics!

Nothing but a positive experience from top to bottom!

The fact that I know, without a doubt, that we now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use solves a major pain point that has been plaguing us for years... gone are the days of hunting through external hdd folders, bugging co-workers, or trying to find PDFs in buried SharePoint folders.

With other features like content sales stage mapping, native SalesForce integrations, and the ability to set expiration dates on the content so teams can review and update as needed... Seismic is in the process of transforming how we view and utilize our content.

The analytics behind the tool are extremely helpful as well... from the pre-made dashboards for reporting to the ability to notify users when their content is opened and viewed, this tool has seen nothing but rave reviews from our team!

None at this time... have been extremely happy with our entire experience!

Phil
Phil
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

Seismic has been a great change

I have truly enjoyed our transition to Seismic and look forward to what we can accomplish going forward now that we are using this tool

I have come to love the document sharing features and the intelligence of the searches. In our prior system text searches were very unreliable, with Seismic that has completely changed. It has greatly increased my productivity levels and I have less frustrations when sharing documents with customers and partners.

The only con I can find is that not all of our companies documents have been moved to seismic, so when searching for legacy documents and information I have to go back to our old system.

Alex
Alex
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

A Great Database

Seismic is easy to navigate. Being able to do full searches or narrow down searches through folder selection makes life so much easier.

I would consider this a admin issue more than anything but sometimes folder structures can be too complicated which can result in searching being difficult.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.7.2020

Great Automation and workforce platform

Overall Seismic is a great platform that concentrates on the end-user sales experience, as well as the back end support experience. It geared to help move your company forward.

What I like about Seismic is that it is a multi-functional platform that can be an all-in-one for tool for some companies.

What I liked the least is that in the beginning it takes a minute to learn the platform and how to become fully comfortable with it.

Christina

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Challenging, hours of manual labor, features/functionality lacked robustness.

The ability to place our content into a shareable and searchable portal allowing our users to retrieve data any time, any place on any device.

The ability to create dynamic folders to pull content in from multiple sources automatically. I love the Community feature, to research discussions, product news, training videos, and post new ideas. The Analytics feature is AWESOME! The capability to LiveSend content and track when the recipient opened the content, how long spent on each page and if they forwarded the content to another recipient is priceless!

The amount of issues that we have endured over the URLs not being able to be populated into Seismic until April of 2018. The RFP functionality is not a feature within Seismic, but rather a custom build. We were introduced during the decision making phase, of the RFP capabilities and what it could do for our company. Here we are just shy of a year, and we are still not using, nor will we likely use what was built as a workaround solution. It is just easier for our users to create on their laptops and share directly with their peers and house a copy within the repository.

Ashley
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

Constantly evolving the product!

Overall, our company is very happy with Seismic. Where we see weaknesses, our Customer Success team has been able to identify solutions within the platform. When possible, they'll set up demos or put us in touch with a team who can help implement.

Our experience with the Customer Success team has been like no other - they are attentive, proactive, and positive. We are constantly hearing about improvements they are making to the platform and how those changes would directly impact our business.

Based on the way the platform was initially integrated into our company, we are finding it hard to make an overhaul to the sellers' view. Since the algorithms take tagging and content properties into account, it's much harder to reorganize the folder hierarchy.

Ryan

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Seismic took enablement in our organization to the next level

Seismic makes content governance and organization extremely easy with intuitive controls to ensure the entire organization is aligned. Seismic is flexible enough to conform to existing processes in the organization, such as approval chains and asset owners but also adds to traditional enablement management with features like content tracking, insights, predictive content, custom asset creation, and more.

LiveDoc creation and editing is not compatible with MacOS.

Taylor
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

We Love Seismic

Overall we have been able to save our sales people time by having a one stop shop for any data or assets they need. The sales force loves the mobile app because they can share information while they're in the field and on the go.

Easy to use and great resource for housing all sales content in one place

Difficult to customize articles because of the limited widgets available.

Briana
Briana

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Increased content distribution by 90% in one month

Overall the tool is intuitive and the learning curve is very shallow. Team enablement took little to no time, and understanding the back-end was extremely simple. We are always looking for different and creative ways to leverage the tool, so I am excited that the new Seismic University program has just been rolled out.

Streamlines the lines of communication between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure everyone knows where to access any piece of content at any time. No more guessing or messaging across 10 different group chats to locate a case study, battle card or blog post.

The lack of integration with Salesforce is frustrating, particularly for measuring ROI. Being able to see which pieces of content have impacted which opportunities is critical for supporting Marketing in content creation resources, as well as justifying the value of the tool for the overall organization (as this is used across multiple departments).

Tiffany

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

A great way to efficiently automate your documents

I love how easy it is to automate our documents. what used to take 24 hours to create now takes 5 minutes.

The icons are not intuitive and aren't very clear so sometimes it's hard to navigate pictorial menus.

Antwort von Seismic

Tiffany, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us and the community. It's great to see that you are realizing real-time value through our automation features. Ensuring a positive customer experience is critical to us, and we're glad to hear that our hard work is paying off. Looking forward to partnering with you throughout 2020 and beyond!

Beantwortet am 15.6.2020
Breea
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Provides Value & Tracking

I love Seismic and the use of the ease of the platform. You can save the favorites that you share within your library for easy access. This platform allows you to share valuable information with your clients and provides a matrix for each piece of material that you have sent. Seismic is a great tool for anyone who shares content and wants to keep a record of who views the material sent to help gauge their audidence.

One thing I wish that could be improved is the link that is shared using Seismic. Clients are so weary downloading links within an email, some customers believe this to be spam.

Kevin

Bewertet am 3.2.2017

Versatile and Effective Product, Outstanding Service.

Although we are still relatively early in our implementation (a bit less than 1 year), our small Marketing production team has already seen a marked improvement in the accuracy and overall time allotted to our primary pieces of marketing collateral. Whenever we have a question, our people at Seismic have an answer - and when they don't, they find a solution that works. We are excited for the potential the product offers us as we continue to familiarize ourselves with its capabilities and limitations, although any limitations we discover likely will not last too long. On top of it all, our experience with our developers and everyone at Seismic has been incredibly positive.

It is well-designed and intuitively built; It solved a significant problem for us, one that we expected to have to add new employees to get on top of.

There are still some functionality improvements that need to be made; Overall speed of updates can lag at times.

Jose Antonio
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

Seismic Usabilty

Great experience, makes my job a lot easier makes it easy to share with collaborative peers.

Easy to Utilize, easy to figure out and training not needed. Very interactive and self explanatory. Can contain all information needed at a finger tip.

The only thing I could think about changing would be the functionality of live share. Additionally better search engine matching in document words.

Jamey
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 13.1.2021

Seismic right fit for collaboration and outreach

Seismic enables our business to reach those who are most impacted by our products and give us easy access to deliver information, either when they need it through the search function, or proactively as we push or suggest information for them to review.

The SSO option was difficult to get operational but I believe we have that sorted out now.

Jeff
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.1.2021

New Sales Representative Becoming familiar with my territory and company products using Seismic

My overall experience has been fantastic. I have had several customer questions come across my desk, and was able to find almost every single answer I needed in Seismic. Which prevents me from having to call other reps or company employees to find the answer. And has made my response time to customers very quick. I can say I have made sales using Seismic that I otherwise wouldn't have made if I didn't have quick access to product information. When customers call me with a question on a product i can easily access Seismic while on the phone and find an answer quickly.

This software is tremendous at organizing the vast amount of resources our company has to provide to reps and Doctors. Its very easy to navigate, and has been critical in getting up to speed for my accounts. My company sells thousands of products, so it would be impossible to be an expert on every one. But with Seismic I have been able to field several customer questions that I would not have otherwise been able to.

Maybe their could be a better tutorial on how to use the software, but with that said its very intuitive

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

Magical, once it all comes together.

Firmwide consistency in our branding - which is really important. It saves me hassles, it saves me time. The customization of the software is so practical and almost too good to be true. But it's TRUE!

I like the instant updates, firmwide. I like the interface both on the back and front end. I love the organization of the site. I love how quickly I can download data. And Seismic saves me hours per week.

I find it difficult to get training at my level - partially because what I use Seismic for is very specific. Plug ins usually break my PPT.

Bryson
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

Great product, super easy to use!

I have thoroughly enjoyed Seismic as much as I possibly could have. I think it is a very resourceful tool to have, especially being in sales when I need to find information quickly that can help a prospect or customer. I think that the product has been well designed and despite a few small flaws, it is well worth the investment.

I think the best part of this software was the user interface. I felt that it was super easy to navigate and find exactly what I was looking for. You can tell that they put a lot of time into making sure it was user-friendly and wasn't going to be a headache or complicated to search and find specific documents.

One thing that I noticed is that the search engine wasn't very intuitive and didn't pick up simple words/phrases. I knew that what I was looking for existed, but it took me longer to go through each individual tab to find it because the search engine tool bar wasn't bringing up what I wanted. Had it been working, it would've been super easy and quick to find.

Jim
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.8.2017

I was a Seismic admin in my previous job, like the system and the usability.

Obtaining a central content repository that most all employees can access. The content also gets pushed into the Salesforce interface based on predictive content configuration. The tracking and reporting is also better than our old system, which was a series of online folders.

Provides a central repository that pushes predictive content into Salesforce along with tracking and reporting capabilities.

My current company made the classic mistake of not performing enough up front preparation and design/structure strategy before starting to use Seismic. I am now trying to help them clean up and organize our content and develop business rules for admins and user. However, this is not the fault of Seismic.

204 Bewertungen