JobDiva is a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) for staffing enterprises, incorporating a patent-protected search-and-match recruiting engine, supported by a full suite of CRM, data analytics, back-office, candidate communications and-boarding features, along with a partner ecosystem of 150+ integrations. JobDiva has 30,000+ users globally.
Ailene M. Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
JobDiva is one of the best applicant tracking system that I have used so far. It is user friendly. It has a build in database of resume inside the system. You can do sourcing inside the ATS, and you can save boolean search for each job order. They have a very unique seach filters. You can be too specific with the number of years of experience. The best part is that you can do an email blast upto 250 emails to the candidates within data base. It makes my job easy. I'll simply send email blast before I get off to work, then check my email the next day. Then booom! You will see replies from those candidates showing interest on your email blast. Jobdiva is the only ats that I know that has this feature.
Over all jobdiva is really a great applicant tracking system. It's hard to think of anything that needs improvement. Probably just the user interface - the font and the color.
Pamela Y. Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Overall it's been great and easy to learn. If I don't know the answer its easy to ask for help!
It's very user friendly and easy to learn being someone who hasn't ever used this crm or software.
I like that you have hyperlinks throughout the system to direct you to another page instead of having to use only the search bar.
I wish that when searching for a company it would generate all possibilities because it is difficult to know how team members at work put in a new company. For example I have a company Xvoyant I wish that when I searched XV it would generate possibilities and pull up Xvoyant.
Also when we are in a company profile I wish that it would generate under company analytics all people and clients instead of us having to click show all clients and I wish recent communication would just be at the top instead of having to click that as well a couple times to show most current conversations.
Darshan S. Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Over all experience is good also it makes it excellent if the speed is good also i would suggest you to add some more job portalals so that we can stick on to jobDiva alone.
This is the best software. Also we can find different candidate who have applied in different job portal in this one single application, which makes your job easy. Also we have a lots of option to check everyone's report along with your personal report, and the list of candidates reached and the amount of submission done and the margin of hires.
All its features are good but the loading time it takes more time. Also if we have oppened 3 different positions in three different tabs then the highlighting portion of resume will be intercanged. In todays world time is money. The main problem which i face is that the loading time is more. Also i have seen that certain times it will not pick relevant profiles the key skills put will be different but the candidates comeing in the list are different.
Beth K. Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
1. Ability to cancel a termination. Very easy to reactivate someone who was on assignment and goes back for whatever reason.
2. Candidate hotlists.
1. Unable to edit a note once it has been saved. You can only delete it and start over again. Would be very nice if there was an edit function.
2. Overtime Bill Rate - when you enter the OT Bill Rate, then do the DT Bill Rate and enter the other information, when you go back up the OT Bill Rate reverts back to the regular Bill rate. You have to type it in again before you hit approve then save. Very frustrating.
3. The Applications page you can rearrange icons to change the order of the icons but you cannot move the icons that you do not normally use to another section lower on the page. Create some separation. All the icons lumped together is too much when you really may only use a few on a regular basis.
4. If two candidates use the same email address (ie husband and wife), job diva automatically merges the two accounts which creates a mess. There is no easy way to "unmerge" them. It would be more ideal if JobDiva looked at social security numbers to see if it is a duplicate account.
5. When an existing candidate uploads a new resume to their profile, sometimes the new resume does not include their home address information and then it wipes out the street address that was in the customer information section.
6. A note automatically populates in candidates notes when a qualification is added which creates a whole bunch of unnecessary notes on the profile. I think this could be changed so it did not populate automatically.
7. You cannot be logged into JobDiva on two separate computers. Sometimes I have to go back and forth between the front desk and my office. If I log into the other place, I get kicked out of the other one. very frustrating.
Becca R. Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung Mitarbeiteranzahl: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
JobDiva allows recruiters to spend less time auditing and coordinating to ensure that multiple platforms are aligned, and more time just recruiting. It's awesome!
This ATS is one that other systems should start modeling after. It is easy to use, and allows the ability to search many different job posting boards at once through its "Agent Search" functionality, pulling in candidate info as it does. This prevents the duplication of candidate profiles, which is great. It allows allows for searching and shortlisting, integrating into your email (my company uses Outlook, and it integrates), tracking your candidate notes, and the steps in the process. It's basically a one-stop-shop for all of your ATS needs. I am a big fan of streamlining processes and systems where able, and JobDiva does a great job of this.
Here's what I'll say: I've yet to run into any ATS that is without its frustrations, JobDiva included. That said, I believe that the cons here are far outweighed by the pros, and are completely tolerable as long as you are aware of them going into usage. JobDiva definitely has some errors when harvesting profiles, and there are pretty consistent updates to work through the problem. However, the updates come without warning and can often include large differences in platform usage without prior notice to users. The interface also needs some work - it's not the most user-friendly I've seen.