D3 SOAR bietet keine Gratisversion.
- Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
- Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
- Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung
Versatile and robust
Overall, this has been an excellent tool with considerable utility, and significant potential for expanding its capability and functions with the needs of a growing organization.
- The system is highly scalable from sites with only a handful of officers, to very large sites.
- The latest version includes significant improvements to the reporting tool, allowing incident reports to create a database of repeat offenders, link associated photos and related information, and categorize incidents based on type, location, time, etc...
- Additional tools are available that allow advanced analytics to be created, these are particularly useful at larger sites and locations looking for data to inform deployments and staffing needs.
- The user interface is generally easy to use and well designed.
- Customer support is solid overall, and personal contact with sales and IT is usually responsive and helpful.
- The dispatch tool is effective and easy to use, even for those not particularly computer savvy.
- The administrative interface can be somewhat arcane and poorly explained in documentation. There is a slight learning curve initially, but it is not difficult to use once you know where to find the things you are looking for.