Routific Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Routific

Routific ist eine cloudbasierte Flottenverwaltungslösung für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören wichtige Faktoren zur Routenoptimierung wie Zeitfenster, Haltedauer, Fahrzeugtypen, Fahrzeugkap...

4,6

Ryan
Ryan
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured

Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Maptitude

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Routific

Price, easy of setup, SAAS, API features.
Kajetan

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Simple as bread

Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3...

Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

GSMtasks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Routific

Ease of use, and the feature to export the solution. Probably all of them have this feature but It was just too difficult to find ;)

Antwort von Routific

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Beantwortet am 27.5.2020
Reed
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 13.2.2021

Quality Support

Routific was terrific in allowing me an extended "free trial" period to compllete a charity event. Thanks, in behalf of the Alzheimer Society.

Routific was easy to use! I nneded something quick and easy to help a Charity event. Routific worked, and they extended the free trial period to allow me to complete the effort.

I had 36 drivers to assign, the maximum number of vehicles in the free trial was limited to 20. It made for some interesting iterations.

Die besten Alternativen zu Routific

Jeff

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

What a Find!

I'm really not sure where our company be without Routific! We have been able to perform at a peak level due to to the software, allowing our staff to handle a large volume of deliveries, with minimal effort...

Ability to plan, route and manage daily trips through basic and simple steps!

The inability to close Canada/US border when routing trips
Routing trips over the course of multiple days

Mike

Bewertet am 23.9.2022

Excellent product, great value

It has literally knocked at minimum an hour off deliveries.

It's ease of use is a huge benefit and the reporting provided is great.

Nothing not to like, biking delivery on its way too

Circuit

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Routific

Far more user-friendly and better pricing model

Antwort von Routific

Thanks so much for the great review, Mike! We're looking forward to the bike delivery too :-)

Beantwortet am 13.10.2022
Alyssa
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Excellent Product!

See pro's section! 5-stars: It is an invaluable tool that will revolutionize the way you navigate delivery routes.

We have had the pleasure of utilizing Routific for our flower delivery business, and I must say it has been an absolute game-changer. If you're looking to enhance efficiency, save time, and maximize productivity, look no further than Routific. The experience is seamless and user-friendly. The platform's intuitive interface allows us to quickly input our destinations, preferences, and time constraints. It effortlessly handles complex delivery routes with remarkable precision.One of the standout features is its powerful algorithm, which swiftly processes vast amounts of data to generate optimized routes. Within moments, I receive an intelligently optimized itinerary that significantly reduces travel time and mileage, resulting in considerable cost savings for my business. It accounts for various factors such as traffic conditions, time windows, and even prioritized certain stops based on specific criteria I set. It has streamlined my operations. Routific's dedication to accuracy is truly commendable. Another aspect that truly sets Routific apart is its exceptional customer support. The team behind this service is just awesome. They are knowledgeable, responsive, and genuinely invested in helping their users succeed. Whenever we have questions or encounter a challenge, the support team is there to provide prompt assistance, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience. 5-stars: It is an invaluable tool that will revolutionize the way you navigate delivery routes.

Nothing! Truly. They are very receptive and have made changes over the years that have addressed our feedback.

Antwort von Routific

It's so rewarding to work with you and your team. I hope your small business continues to bloom and grow!

Adrian
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Excellent Product + Customer Service; We can't recommend enough!

Overall we are delighted to be working with Routific. We are thankful for all the headaches it has solved for us, and we don't think we can recommend it enough!

Not only has Routific been beneficial to us as a route optimization software (very easy to pick up on), but also very useful as a tool that stores information about our Customers and their specific info that is essential for our drivers to know. Customer notifications are an excellent feature that helps customers stay updated on their orders without the need to contact us to update them about their orders. We also love the Delivery Tracking Link feature included in the Customer Notifications, as it helps our customers visualize where their order is.Anytime we've had to reach out to Routific for help or suggestions, they’ve always treated us with the utmost respect and provided excellent feedback and service in a very timely manner. Truly one of the best customer service experiences we have ever had.As a developer, I appreciate Routific having APIs to access whenever our company is ready to create its own platform and interconnect it with Routific's when the time is right.

No downsides; Routific has shown us that anything we find to be "negative, they are more than open to getting it corrected or improved upon with their team.

Antwort von Routific

Thank you for your continued support! We've really enjoyed working together and getting to know you and your business.

Shanila
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.11.2023

More than 8 years "Routific" you doing best to us. Routific is the best route planner and...

wanted to express our satisfaction with the route map system your team has provided. It has significantly enhanced our delivery operations, and we want to share our positive experience.

The efficiency of the route map system has played a pivotal role in our deliveries, enabling us to optimize routes and enhance overall delivery timelines. As a result, our customers have taken notice of the improved service and have been expressing positive feedback through our messaging system.
We appreciate the effort your team has put into developing and maintaining this system. It has become an invaluable asset to our operations, and we look forward to continued collaboration.

Thank you for providing a tool that has not only streamlined our processes but also contributed to the positive perception of our brand in the eyes of our customers.

I would like to bring to your attention the challenging economic conditions we are facing in Sri Lanka. The fluctuating exchange rates and the depreciation of the Sri Lankan rupee have significantly impacted our operational costs. As a result, we are finding it increasingly difficult to absorb the rising expenses associated with your services

Thank you, Shanila!
I'm so glad we've been able to help your business improve and grow.

Thank you also for sharing about the situation with the Sri Lankan rupee. Please email us at [email protected] regarding pricing.

Ginger
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.11.2023

Essential Program for your Meal Delivery Business

We have been so impressed with Routific. It is so easy to use, makes routing one of our quickest and easiest tasks. The customer notification add on is worth every penny and has cut the number of phone calls we get with delivery questions down to almost nothing. And, whenever we have had a question or issue, customer service has been right on top of it and fixed it extremely quickly.

Routific makes scheduling your route a breeze and transferring it to a spreadsheet just as easy. The app is super easy to use and can be downloaded and taught to new drivers in minutes. The customer notification function makes our small business look like a big business and also keeps them very well informed about their delivery with the touch of a button.

We have not really had any issues in the couple of years we have been customers but if I had to pick something that could be improved on I would say that it would be nice to be able to have the ability to add more characters or even logos to the customer notification texts.

Morgan

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

Fantastic Routing Platform and Tool

Overall an A+. Customer service is responsive, the tool is overall excellent, and Routific has been a great and true partner for us!

The ease of use, simplicity, and customer service is second to none. I have tried and demo's every routing tool out there and none come close to Routific with ease of use and simplicity.

Customer notifications - I wish the platform could customize notifications per each customer. Meaning, unless you delivery for one customer only; you can't add in their name or other customers will get that alert with another company's name. It would be great to have customized alerts.

Thank you, Morgan!

Your feedback regarding customer notification is heard!

We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Kota
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

Well-designed and fully featured products

Our nonprofit organization has been using Routific for the past few years to regularly deliver food packages to families in need. Each dispatch, we need to manage 100+ delivery recipients as well as dozens of drivers. Planning the delivery routes manually would be challenging, but thanks to Routific we are able to create efficient routes very quickly. Inputting driver and stop information is quite simple, as it can import from spreadsheets. In addition, we have used the API features to integrate Routific with our internal spreadsheets and automate our dispatch process even further. Routific also automatically validates address data and highlights possible errors, which is very helpful as our data can be quite messy at times. The driver app is also easy to use, and we have received positive feedback from our drivers. The integration with mapping apps helps them navigate their routes, and we are also able to track their delivery success and performance afterwards to identify any areas for improvement.

We haven't run into any issues with Routific, and it's been a great fit for our organization's needs.

Matt

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

Routing beer around the city

Incredible product and so intuitive and easy to use with our current systems. A simple export from our software and quickly uploads into Routific.

Traffic estimates can be off sometimes leading to longer days but we've been able to make adjustments to fix for that.

Antwort von Routific

Thanks so much for your kind review, Matt. We're working on better traffic estimates in our next release!

Beantwortet am 2.6.2022
Simon

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall.
I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls.
Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

Ruben
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.1.2022

Great app and fantastic customer support

We operate a non-profit produce box, and we were swamped with the first pandemic lockdown. Routific gave away several months free use to non-profits doing pandemic relief and it was a lifesaver for us.

In the past we had been using Google Maps, with lots of printed paper and manual entry, and we just wouldn't have been able to handle the volume we faced during lockdown. Customer support was fast, clear and helpful as I was testing and then implementing. And it turned out our volunteers love the app and having the route dispatched to their phone.

In our network of non-profits, several others are using Routific, and we all love it. I see it being integrated with many of the farm-to-customer platforms as well.

Routific is a joy to use. We only use it weekly so we aren't power users, but Routific is thoughtfully designed and is intuitive to work with. The ease of reordering stops is great, and the drivers love the phone app so we can dispatch their routes to them.

Sometimes I check "Don't show this again" and it shows it again, so I am clicking away boxes when I am trying to work. There is nothing substantially bothersome, they have clearly worked hard on the design.

Hallel
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 31.5.2023

great service

great experience in terms of product and support

The routing is great and the support of the company is amazing - highly recommended

Nothing special to say here. We are very satisfied

Antwort von Routific

Great to hear you're happy with Routific!

Beantwortet am 5.6.2023
Patricia

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

Love Routific!

I love this software because it is so simple and easy to use. It helps us a lot with our daily runs. It's a really easy and great tool to have. Customer service is amazing. They are really committed to this product and to their customers.

There are a few things that are still missing. For example, switching an order from one date to another would be extremely helpful as some customers are not available on some dates. Also being able to select more than 1 order to unschedule it. I like to make my own runs but Routific routes them on its own and I have to unschedule them 1 by 1.

Carl
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Delivery to membership

In a religious institution which has annual delivers to all members. Routific has graciously granted us access to their software allowing our volunteer drivers to deliver packages to each of our 300+ members. As the person creating the routings I found Routific an easy to use product. I was about to import both member and driver lists from an EXCEL spreadsheet saving hours of time over manually entering data. Each driver was provided an efficient route from a central starting point ending up at their own home. Speaking with the drivers, I was informed that the routings provided to them made for an easy drive.

After reviewing several products I was not able to find any features in Routific that I consider CONS

Joel
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 13.11.2020

Route

I am a tech learner and the software is very user friendly and the tech support iS very helpful. I would have a hard time with out tech support

It is still amazing to me that there exists routing software. I could not do what we do with out it. The dispatch window is very user friendly

I use Barn2Door for my online store selling our vegetables with pickup locations, home deliveries and restaurant deliveries. I would like to see more merging of the software so everything is internal and automatic. That said its not too hard once you learn how to download a csv file and import it into the app

Adam

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Easy to use, good value for money, brilliant customer support

Really lovely people, great customer service. Good response times and always happy to help.

Really easy to use and my partner uses it mostly and she’s not the best with computers. Brilliant customer service.
Had an issue with the address not showing up properly when selecting lines 2 and 3 when inputting from excel, but was straight forward enough for me to figure out where I was going wrong.

Our driver says that following on a phone isn’t the easiest. He says that if he goes into a customer, when he comes out it automatically pings to the top of the list of deliveries.

Nicholas

Bewertet am 1.11.2020

Great for managing food deliveries

Rouific allows us to give the best customer service possible to our customers by providing them with accurate arrival times (which is important to us, since we are delivering ice cream- so they have to be there to receive it!).

I love the notifications, and the instant route planning- it saves us about 3 hours of work every day.

I would like to be able to edit my route through the app on my phone, or at least through a mobile site. Sometimes im on the road and i need to add a stop or reshuffle my route because of construction or a last minute order (or a mistake where I need to run back to the shop and grab a forgotten item!) etc. Having the same functionality on mobile as on desktop would be a great help.

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

very good package overall

Good

All the features which make the package flexible

The lates app update - all is good except the fact you can no longer swipe up to see all the details of the order/customer

Heather
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!

The Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!

n/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

Easy to use solution

Software is easy to use to manage our delivery business, drivers like the application on their phone

Nothing major, but prompts continue to come up even after you check not to see them again

Walid
Walid

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

The best app to set up your routes

I use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.

Routific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel.

What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.

I think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.

• Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

Best routing product available!

The ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.

126 Bewertungen