Route4Me Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Route4Me

Route4Me ist eine cloudbasierte Personalverwaltungslösung, die sich für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen eignet. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören Routenplanung und Routing-Anleitungen. Nutzer können Kundenadressen eingeben...

4,3
4,3
4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Route4Me durchsuchen

388 von 388 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 10.6.2018

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 4.1.2020

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Kyle

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

After 4 year it’s gotten worse

4 years ago I would have said good for the price now I think it’s terrible and actively looking for new companies and have told probably 100 other garbage company owners to stay clear it’s not worth it

In the beginning for one driver it was functional and a good price but isn’t good for bigger companies with more then one truck.

The routing isn’t great with wrong locations and routes that don’t make sense

Not a lot of great features and not able to turn features on and off.

Terrible customer support, best way to get a response is by submitting a ticket forget about talking to anyone and most of the time I’m just told we can’t help but that’s a good idea we will submit for consideration.

The functionality is poor and is-meant for small companies with minimal stops. Once we got a lot of stops and multiple truck the quality went down big time and price skyrocketed

Die besten Alternativen zu Route4Me

Aairon

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

best tracking and tracking app for the delivery of your packages

the organization and way of creating the routes

no comment, everything is good, If they could improve something, it is to make it consume less battery for low-end cell phones

Shaun D

Bewertet am 25.4.2018

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Toby
Toby

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Saves you time and money

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Denis
Denis
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 21.9.2022

Good application from good team

This company help our volunteer, social organization in Ukraine work better in delivery provisions. I am personally glad to use it and speak with such good people

Easy of using software, a lot of features and most valuable thing for me is good support service. I had a few specific situation from errors to idea to integrations and support team helps every time. I don’t see such things before. Thanks to all of them

Not a lot, maybe some features with statistics not work well for me

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.3.2019

Route4Me works for Me!

I'm in field sales, so the app allows me to work more efficiently. I minimize drive time between stops, and so I'm able to see more people in a day. Plus I love the fact that it gives the travel time between each stop, this helps when scheduling appointments.

It's accurate, easy to use, easy to edit route.
Great value for cost.

No option/function to be able to add notes to a route

Colin
Colin
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

I bet it does more

I’ve been able to increase productivity.

It’s easy to use and for the most part accurate. Easy to make on the fly adjustments.

Occasionally inaccurate in its routing.

Douglas
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Amazing app, very useful

Very easy to use , save me time and money managing the routes

It could be faster, especially when opening big routes

Jacob
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Route4Me for meal kit logistics.

Ability to adjust our own routes to suit day-to-day deliveries with on the fly adjustments. Adding 'custom data' is another huge pro - as a lot of the business needs revolve around creating files with run data. With the feature manager we can choose the specific addOns that we specifically require.Route4Me's support staff are incredible - there has never been any issue left unresolved.

For general housekeeping we remove routes weekly and because of this the Dashboard becomes irrelevant as we cannot track our progress longterm. This could potentially be an internal issue, and not Route4me's, as there is probably some functionality with the API that can be used to export the data into a local dashboard on a week by week basis.

Steven
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

Time & Miney Savings

Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

Route4Me

Route maps interface: ability to view multiple routes and swap calls for optimization.Address Book Grouping: isolating services by day on map for creating new routes.

Automatic System Route optimization: function could be improved for high density areas -manual adjustments are necessary after optimization for multiple routes

Matthew
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Route4me makes things so much easier for our business.

Its been great, I can't imagine how we would be able to do what we do without it

The tracking system and the route creation makes the day a lot easier and very easy to use.

No real issues using route4me, maybe a better memory system that remembers certain presets that you use alot

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

User

Easy to use.

Route planning and sharing the routes between drivers.

The navigation is very choppy, it changes directions frequently. Also send you in circles for stop that are close to each other. Google maps is more accurate for navigation.

leandro
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Experience with route4me last year

Maximum efficiency in the delivery of our products as well as a control and follow-up of the moment, allowing to improve productivity.

Ease of use, route planning alternatives, adaptability to our customers for control and follow-up.

The features to be improved could be more personalized advice and thus take full advantage of the different options and thus seek the efficiency of drivers and deliveries.

Yan
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

Franklin Operation Rewiew

we use it every to optise the routes of our 10 trucks and track them. proof of deliveries online.

would like to have the ability to oreset territories

Hugo
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 20.5.2023

Sitisfactory

Overall is complete satisfied

Knowing where are all my stops and find out where is our driver when he has to make a delivery

When is an error not to have many options to solve our situation

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

Route 4 me

The support team is highly knowledgeable and quick to respond. If the team can't answer the question, they are swift to forward it on to the subject matter experts and the team will always get back within 24 hours.

data can come through incorrectly or drivers will experience issues loading with an old version of the app.

Frank
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

Great app BUT

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

jason
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Route4Me is Right4Me

Our multistop routes change everyday. R4M has made that easy to administer

Routing is good and integration was easy

Running route replays is a little clunky

Clayton
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

Impressive support

Outstanding. This app saves us an unbelievable amount of time and make sure operation very efficient.

Any time of day if you have a question or need some help they are there quickly. And I do mean any time of the day. Very impressive support!

Pretty much nothing. I love this app! It makes planning our routes very simple and easy.

Sam
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 6.5.2019

Daily Trips

Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Molly
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

I can not find a reason to NOT use Route4Me!!!

I am hooked. I almost wish I could use it more often, but that would really make much work for me. I think it is quite wonderful! If it could drive for me, while doing everything else it does for me, maybe that would be an improvement, but I believe that is an option that I lack the ability to use. So perfect, just wonderful!!

Well I would say how much time it saves me, but I must say the most valuable part of this software is the Customer Service Reps that stand ready to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been able to almost predict when I was struggling and needed some mild assistance. Their professionalism could not be improved upon. Top notch gentlemen!!

Sometimes the mapping angle is a tad off. Also I wish there was a way I could circle a specific area and make a sub route from a larger route, but there is ways around that, and I have picked up so many other time saving tricks that I have afternoons off during the busiest week of my job!

Harpreet

Bewertet am 4.5.2023

Great Software for Route work!

The overall experience has been very good. Customer service is very responsive we like that part the most

Driver tracking and route optimization is best part of this software.

It can be slow to load sometimes other than that everything is great.

388 Bewertungen