LearnWorlds Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform, mit der Unternehmen Online-Kurse und -Lernerfahrungen erstellen können. Die Plattform eignet sich unter anderem für Unternehmer, E-Learning-Unternehmen, Unternehmensausbilder und...

4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu LearnWorlds durchsuchen

125 von 125 Bewertungen
Luke
Luke

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

The most complete software for your e-learning business

Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need.

If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

Teachable

Warum LearnWorlds gewählt wurde

We were limited by our resources and not specialists in this area.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

They are the complete package. From the front end website, backend LMS and they were more advanced with their data and functionality for a more educational institute, where exams and certification is important.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Beantwortet am 10.3.2021
Denis

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

Create TOP courses with beautifull inteface anc TOP marketing tools

My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

The support is incredible. Each time since 3 years, i got an a VERY RAPID answer. But the main difference with Learnworlds than other platform is the way they create the tools. It help a lot to win some time. You can use the layout they gave to you and just adapt it to your needs.Very professional and very usefull

All the soft is in english and i am french, so it was more difficult ti use at first than 360Learning (whicj is created in France), but I can translate all the interface so my website and the learning platform is TOTALYY IN FRENCH, which was totally necessaray.

Gabriel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.8.2023

Profit Over People

In my 20+ years in the industry, I've never encountered customer service as disheartening as this platform's. Its focus on squeezing money from users overshadows any concern for their satisfaction. Their email response, a curt "this is our policy," exemplifies their attitude.Throughout my career, no company has so blatantly favored profit over patrons. The erosion of ethical business practices is deeply troubling. To those considering this platform, beware: their abysmal customer service is a reflection of their values. Newcomers deserve better.What's most disheartening is the abandonment of the basic principle that customers are a business's lifeblood. In my experience, genuine support and a customer-first approach should be paramount. Sadly, this platform has lost sight of that.My negative review is a plea for change. Their disregard for customers and obsession with profit cast a long shadow. As a professional, I urge you to seek companies that value customers over dollars. Businesses rooted in empathy and respect endure. Demand better—your experience matters.

While the feature set appears promising, the combination of inadequate customer service and a subpar UI/UX is a deal breaker in my opinion.

It's a company where profit takes precedence over customer service.

Die besten Alternativen zu LearnWorlds

Amy

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

Best Support for Online Courses

Customer support is one of the pillars of LW. I would have given up several times if it wasn't for the support team. In addition, the instruction manuals are excellent and easy to follow. At a difficult time in my life when the company I'd worked for decided to cut employee salaries by 60%, LearnWorlds showed up for me at the perfect time to continue my work on my own terms. I feel they are a company that really cares about its customers. As entrepreneurs, it's up to us to get our companies/schools off the ground, but I feel LW has gone a long way to set us up for success. My school is in its infancy, but I am optimistic that I've chosen the right partner in LW to evolve with the industry and help us to grow.

LW has everything set up in one platform, so someone who is not familiar with technology can easily set up their own school. The templates look beautiful and professional, and are easy to use. Customer support is stellar, and I've always had experts help me at any time I have needed them. Everything I worried about has been taken care of by LW, including the legal issues, data protection, etc., and everything I could have imagined has already been carefully thought-out by the developers, including external pages, etc. I researched learning platforms for about two years and was about to go with Thinkific, but Learnworlds seem to offer the most features for comparable basic-tier prices. From every angle, Learnworlds came out on top for me, and continues to do so. As a Greek-Cypriot, I'm also proud to support this innovative company coming out of Greece :-)

The amount of information and work involved for a novice (like myself) in setting up a school on LearnWorlds can be overwhelming, but I'd rather have too much information than too little. At times, it was not clear what features I was getting on the Starter plan (for example, I thought that I could offer Group sessions via Learnworlds without having to take out another subscription to a third-party, Calendly). Also, even though the fees for Starter plan are reasonable compared to other learning platforms, I think subscription plans should be offered in Startup because it is hard to sell online courses in such a bloated market, and having subscription plans can help small startups like myself to offer customers more attractive options. It is also difficult to offer free eBooks because although they are easy to create in LW, it is hard to get them to potential customers outside of LW.

Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

LearnWorld – Nice user interface and support

The option to create interactive videos is very good, as well as the integration it has with other software such as Google Drive, Calendly and Zoom. The customer service is another highlight. The servce is not only prompt and courteous, but they also follow up diligently. If you raise a support ticket, you can expect quick feedback is something that stands out from other platforms that have lousy customer service. Overall, I think LearnWorlds is smart in its functionality, focused on a clean and flexible user experience

What I like most about LearnWorlds is the user interface, it is simple and easy to navigate, it does not have confusing menus, it is a good platform to offer training and professional skills in a company, What sets it apart is the constant innovation of the team to improve the platform. I've worked with other learning platforms like Docebo and Edcast, but LearnWorlds is a perfect fit for me. Its user inteface is intuitive, especially if you are already familiar with Wordpress and Microsoft office. The platform also offers excellent training through its Masterclass series and Academy, making it easy to pick up new features.

The learning curve for people who have not worked with these types of platforms before can be long. Because it takes time to get used to.

Aleksandra

Bewertet am 5.12.2023

Best e-learning platform you can get. Ever.

What I love most, besides the simple fact that it is easy to operate, are the people behind the scenes - the outstanding Customer Support, the developers who react swiftly and accomodate for the strangest needs and trainers who walk us through new features on webinars. If you are looking for a really great platform this is your sign to look no further.

I've never encountered such perfectly serving Customer Support. The platform is worth every penny. Versatile, easy to design, you simply have fun designing your courses. Plus the neverending new features introductions we are pampered with. Don't hesitate and go for it!

Nothing. Seriously nothing. It's perfect.

Dot

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

The product is doing exactly what we want it to

Very positive so far. I ran into one issue which was basically not a problem with the product - just a case of us working out which settings to apply to get things set up as we needed. The minute I reached out for help, the support team were on it, and get me sorted immediately, in such a friendly helpful way.

Everything is very clear and obvious when setting up - although we were offered an onboarding session to help set up our school, we enjoyed taking time to wrap our heads around it all - and got things looking and working exactly as we want for our needs. The flow of communications to learners as they are assigned to the content works so well, and we find the onboarding process quick and efficient.

It's not a massive problem - as we worked round it by cloning a course and making additional versions of it (which is SO easy) - but perhaps it would be good to be able to have multiple instructors to one course have specifically assigned learners and be able to receive notifications only when their assigned learners submit, rather than have to make multiple copies of the course.

Liz
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 6.12.2023

LearnWorlds offers more features than we knew

LearnWorlds has been an ideal solution for us. Much simpler and streamlined than imagined. An expected learning curve at the beginning but any issues we had at the beginning have been resolved well.

The customer support we get is fantastic. Very impressed by the patience of the many support people who help up us on a regular basis.
We started with the Pro Platform and as we moved into more live events with more people saw that greater numbers of options were available at the Learning Center level. Relieving several people of manual tasks that LearnWorlds can do automatically is really great.

It would be ideal if we could add images a la carte to pages as we please but we have found some workarounds the seem to be okay.

Marios
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Learworlds review

Great to use. Meets all requirements of companies. Quick response by support

Ease of use great support team, excellent documentation

Email notifications , not integrated with Teams

Irene
Irene
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Excellent solution to create and sell courses

I got rid of maintaining my WordPress website since LearnDash does this for me now. The creation of courses is easy and the features offered are sufficient to start with. If you need more features you must upgrade. Their support is extremely fast and helpful.

White label and the App for your online school require an upgrade that is extremely expensive if you only have a few courses you want to sell.

Eric
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 24.1.2023

The best LMS I worked with in years

Just the best LMS I used in years. It is so easy and quick to create a site, add courses and content and sell them.

It is really easy to get started, start your design from a wide choice of templates and create courses to upload your content. Learners can very quickly log in and get started. Really an awesome platform.

This is a LMS platform that has tons of options to allow academic like schools to get online and share courses, but also small and medium size businesses to sell their courses. One of the task is to go through a lot of options to turn off to suit your needs.

Docebo und TalentLMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

The range of options is the widest for the best price
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 26.12.2023

Great customer service

Customer support is outstanding whenever help is needed beyond the tutorials.

It takes a little while to learn all the functions.

Sherry

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

I love the Learnworlds platform

Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

Thinkific

Gründe für den Wechsel zu LearnWorlds

Learnworlds was the only one of my top three that supported SCORM files.
Jon
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits

Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need.

We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

Beantwortet am 20.8.2021
Nic
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 5.10.2022

Great Coaching Platform

Absolutely wonderful all the way around.

It has so many wonderful features. The platform did integrate well when we left the previous platform. We are able to customize so much more now with the site, and we are able to add a mobile app the works incredibly well for very little cost. The ability to livestream to our audience straight to their phones without using any social media is so useful! We are now able to offer something unique in our field that we are certain nobody else is doing at this time. They are also steadily working on improvements and new features to remain at the cutting edge of the elearning industry. Their staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the functionality of the platform and our needs as the consumer. Not using their platform is like not investing in Apple before the iPod… you will regret it.

That they are not US based, so our conference calls happen at inconvenient times for them.

stephen

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Excellent scalable LMS for Course creators and students

The thing I like most about Learnworlds is the ease of learning their platform, we were able to quickly and easily deploy sales pages, course pages, etc.

I think LW would benefit from offering more common templates for Sales/Landing Pages; when compared to Clickfunnels/Kartra/etc they lack the MOST commonly used templates that have been tested and proven to work. For example, the simple sales letter option page or simple VSL option page.

Sudharshana
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

The best Learning Platform

We could launch our learning academy within a short period because of the compatibility of this software. The templates provided are so useful & leas time consuming for courses creations.

This platform is so user-friendly and have made the implantation super fast and easy from creating the site to publishing the courses.

- Compliance management can be improved. We had instance where our private courses were sent to unregistered users with the registration links.
- No backup or an undo option for the page creations.

Thinkific
Giorgos
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

It does what is says! And a bit more.

Overall, one of the best (if not the best) platforms out there to host your online academy, online training center etc. Never had any issues, everything works fast and feels solid. Just trust these guys.

Fast, reliable, good price, plenty of tools to work with (from the pro tier and above),

It's a bit more complicated when it comes to lesson settings (e.g. you have to do SEO one time for the page and another time for the course itself). The video library gets messy when you have many videos (there isn't an option to organize them by "newest" or "oldest," etc.). There's a lack of user-defined "preset sections" or something similar, in order to build pages quickly and achieve better cohesion across your school. Copy-paste sections is counter-intuitive.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Stable platform to build on

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

Antwort von LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Beantwortet am 7.3.2021
Jamie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

My experience with LearnWorlds

I am creating the worlds first yoga virtual library for people living with a form of inflammatory arthritis, LearnWorlds has helped a tech novice make that happen. The customer support is fantastic and I get a response quickly and precisely.

As someone who is not very tech savvy, I have managed to build both a website and online courses via LearnWorlds which I would have never thought possible on my own.

Sometimes it is challenging to move things to the place and size desired as it is set up in a way that means there are standardised options for example text: small, large etc. instead of customisable. Although the customer service is very good, it would be good to have the option for a Zoom call once a month I know this is an option for higher tier but a one per month option would help me out tremendously as I learn more from human interactions!

Jacqueline Zaleski
Jacqueline Zaleski

Bewertet am 18.11.2017

Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer.

This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years.

I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income.

LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

Learnworlds is a great platform for creators of elearning material such as learning4teams

I often work with LearnWorlds and find it easy to use and construct an eLearning platform with engaging content

The product is a very user-friendly product. We love the fact that we can create interactive videos with questions, SCORMs, and subtitling. There are many more

There are many gamification features. However, there are areas where this could improve

Cynthia
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

Perfect for my new school!

Excellent! Customer support has clearly and kindly answered all my questions. Plus, they have so many easy-to-follow tutorials available online.

Learn worlds provides a lot of templates and options for what you can add to your course. It's taken mean little time to learn it, but I LOVE it!

I love all the options on the platform and how professional it looks. I've had a couple of students try it, and they said it is super user-friendly and interactive.

Also, the customer support is incredible.

I've been trying different platforms for more than a year. Finally I found the one I've been looking for!

I'd love to see the option to add PPT directly (although SlideShare works great, too, but it's an extra step). I'd also love to be able to easily record and add audio to individual slides in PowerPoint. I've only found one other platform (Thinkific) that allows you to do this, and that was almost a game-changer for me. But I'm so happy with LearnWorlds for everything else.

Stacy
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

Easy site migration

We needed our courses moved to the new site builder. This was a seamless, hands off migration for me. I appreciated the easy and accurate transition. Very happy with the upgrade of our site and the friendly, thorough communication and [sensitive content hidden] and team.

I don't have anything to write here at this time, regarding what we like least about LW.

Martin
Martin

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

LearnWorlds is a great learning platform

I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable.

LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great!

- Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.

If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

125 Bewertungen