Timetastic Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Timetastic

Timetastic ist eine cloudbasierte Planungsplattform, mit der Unternehmen jeder Größe Mitarbeiterurlaube auf einer zentralen Plattform verwalten können. Die Lösung bietet allen Mitarbeitern einen personalisierten Kalender, mit dem...

4,8
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu Timetastic durchsuchen

586 von 586 Bewertungen
Andy
Andy
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Great for a small company

- Shared holiday calendar means all managers can see who is in/out at a glance (integrates very nicely in google apps)
- Our entire leave policy pretty much just references 'use timetastic'
- The cost is very much worth the benefits

Timetastic was a big step up from our previous spreadsheet leave system. As the team expanded, it made it easy for us to have a 'proper' approval system for leave, avoid clashes between critical staff and scrap the rubbish paper calendar on the wall that no one ever bothered to look at!

Our leave booking is now simple, and there is no excuse for forgetting to mark your holiday. The calendar sharing means I can see at a glance who is out of the office. We also use Timetastic for signess leave and tracking who is out the office for sales trips and meetings (an extra bonus)

Some useful features are not there yet
- If some staff get extra holidays each year, this cannot be done automatically
- Holiday roll-over options are basic and may need manual tweaking at year end
- Moving your holiday year end is a nightmare as you effectively have to 'start again', entering all holidays by hand (though to be fair this is not something you do frequently)

richard
  • Branche: Druck

Easy to use system

Simple and easy to use product, which manages absence and sick perfectly for us

It is not a fully blown HR product, so lacks some more advanced features.

Richard

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

Suitable for a specific type of business

Great while our team grew from 5 to 50 people but from 50 and above with our changing team structure it lost its usefulness. We have a team of around 200 people now and due to none hierarchical departments in Timetastic (users belonging to departments within departments) it is loosing its usability.

Easy to use, one-touch confirmation of leave for approvers from email is a really good feature for me.

UX could be improved, sometimes it takes far to many clicks to get to the view I need.

Users can only belong to one department. This is not fit for our business. Departments, in reality, are usually hierarchical in structure but in Timetastic they are not. This causes us issues

Die besten Alternativen zu Timetastic

Rod
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

Excellent HR and Management Tool

A pleasure to load, use and share info on our team. Can see at a glance when to schedule events.

Easy, visual, colour coded and comprehensive tracker of any time taken off on leave or sick or working from home

The half days would be better diagonal and therefore easier to see. Could do with hour by hour time off logging.

Kieran
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 8.4.2024

Good simple product

Easy to use for all users, easy to set up and maintain.

Nothing negative to say. Have been using it for 3 years now.

Alexander
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Very Happy with Timetastic

Really happy using Timetastic, it does exactly what we need it to do for our company. Very clear interface and excellent features.

Very clear interface
Very easy for everyone to use
Local public holiday database very useful
Birthday and Work Anniversary function helpful
Not too expensive per user
Good system for keeping historic records

Nothing comes to mind, it does what we need it to do in a very clear way

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Timetastic - Streamlining Leave Management with Ease

Timetastic excels in simplifying leave management processes with its intuitive interface, flexibility, integration capabilities, and powerful analytics tools. Whether you're a small business or a large corporation, Timetastic proves to be a reliable solution for streamlining leave management with ease.

One of the most commendable aspects of Timetastic is its user-friendly interface, which ensures a seamless experience for users at every level.

I don't have any issues with timetastic at all, the only thing that stops me using it more is my own time restraints.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Druck

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Timetastic - simple and it works

Used for over 2 years now with no problems from an admin point. Employees also find it easy to use.

Quick and easy to add new employees and monitor time off in each department.

Not applicable, system is easy to use. No issues.

Julie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Simple and effective

Great, easy to use and does what we need it to do

Wall planner visibility of team availability

Nothing specific comes to mind. Support was needed has been good.

• Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

Timetastic review

Ease of use, it's very simple to implement and maintain moving forward.

Would prefer a better time management option.

Margaret

We like timetastic

As a Company we really like timetastic. It has benefited us as a business by streamlining the holiday request process and giving the Managers a departmental overview when holiday requests are made. Prior to timetastic we used paper holiday forms and the process was arduous.
timetastic is very cost effective too which is a benefit to us.

As a small company we were looking for a cheap and easy to use system for our absent management - timetastic fitted that criteria. The staff like it and it's easy for everyone to use. its great that it works out the allowance when you set someone up.

There are two flaws from my perspective:
1. The system does not allow you to put people on a flexible working pattern in the same group as people on a non flexible working pattern. People on a flexible working pattern's holiday allowance needs to be calculated including bank holidays which timetastic can cope with but not in a group where other people have a standard working pattern / holiday allowance.
2. If you book a block of holiday and need to remove one day for whatever reason, you have to remove the whole block and then update as individual days.

Kim
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Affordable solution

Overall, we are very happy with Timetastic. It is basic and that is reflected in the price. We have already encountered some limitations with the software but for the most part it does what we need. It is useful for line managers to be able to see where there may be conflicts with multiple staff members on leave - we didn't have this before and have found it very useful in ensuring we have adequate cover which is particularly important in a small charity.

The software is very easy to use which means we don't have to spend time training staff and the fact that it can be accessed via the internet is useful for those staff members who want to book leave or check days remaining when they are not in the office.
We are a Not For Profit organisation so are also very happy with the cost.

We found the main limitation in the software for us is if an individual's leave entitlement changes during the course of the current year. We had a staff member who reduced their number of hours which impacted their leave entitlement but Timetastic couldn't accommodate the changes to pro-rate leave based on the new entitlement so we had to come up with a manual workaround.
Similarly, if we have someone on contract with a known end of contract date, it would be useful to have the option of entering a leave date so the holiday calculations could be made automatically, instead we have to work it out manually.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Timetastic: It's Fantastic

In the end I'm very satisfied with Timetastic. It allowed me to let my employer know when I wanted to work and when I didn't, all without having to leave my desk. As a freelancer, it was a very beneficial addition to my library.

Timetastic is a software that lets you keep track of employee hours that they have worked or have yet to work. It contains a calendar with said hours, and offers notifications to let you know when someone is supposed to be on schedule (it also lets you plug in desired vacation times, which isn't something I've seen in other time-tracking apps). On the off chance that the boss isn't available for a period of time, someone else can be put in charge of the team (on the app) so that they can approve the hours as you plug them in. This allows everyone to keep working their desired hours, even when the higher-ups are out of town. Finally, despite its origin in Manchester, Timetastic can be used in the US, which is always a plus.

It did seem to run a bit slow on my phone, but I'm also using an iPhone 5s, which is somewhat outdated.

Sandra
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Fantastic Timetastic!

As a PA, this system really helps me. I am the go-to person for everyone so when I'm asked where any member of staff is, I can see at a glance where they are and what time they are expected back.
It's a great asset.

It's Flexible - can create your own categories relevant to your business which works really well in publishing. You can tell who is in and out of the building at what times which really helps with fire drills. Providing all staff use the system and log their out of office meetings/holidays/sickness/lieu days/doctor appointments etc, it works really well.

I can't think of any negatives! To be honst, I can't think of anything that can be improved. It works so well for my office and we love the system.

Helena
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Exactly what your business needs

Timetastic has taken the pain of paperwork, managing calendars and manual holiday tracking away. This little system does it all for you. It also gives the employee ability to manage their own calendar and gives them visibility to the time they have available and if anyone else is off the same day/week in their department. It's super easy to set up and manage.

This system is super easy to use, easy to manage and makes holidays and requesting time off quick and simple. What more do you want? It manages the whole thing! Your team request the days they need online whenever they want. Their manager can approve the time or decline it and give a reason for this. This is the most efficient system we have used, it takes the pain out of holiday requests face to face... We all know how annoying that is!

We have tried to think of something to write here but can't.

Irene

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Fantastic super simple product!

Its a great system!!!

I am glad our company has joined Timetastic for absence management. The system is very simple to use for employees and easy to navigate around! the user experience is spot on! very clear and not cluttered. The service response time has been great. I would definitely recommend for small to medium sized companies. I also love the idea that we are supporting a UK company.

The reporting ability. I think if there could be more fields on the reports generated it would be useful. Also if the system could implement functionality to manage leave in line with local European countries. The public holiday recognition for each country is great, but for example France manage their leave on a different calendar year to the UK January - December.

Seamus
Seamus
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 22.11.2018

Simple and easy to use and excellent value for money

I do love Timetastic and its been a fantastic piece of software to use. I have recommended this to my friends within the industry.

My company never had any software in place before coming across Timetasic and it has been a sensation. It is so easy and simple to use to allocate the number of annual leave days to each staff member and split them up into teams and mark my team as favourites.

I also love the ability to automatically post from TimeTastic to my general slack channel so the team will know that day who will be taking leave or at an external meeting each morning. This is cuts down on the questions relating to availability and potentially scheduling meetings with staff on leave.

If I view my approved leave notification within the web app the mobile app does not remove the notification. As I am a bit of an OCD freak with notification I have to open the mobile app and view the notification to remove it from my phone.

candy
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Ive loved using TT

Easy to install. My whole team got used to the functions within a day. Easy to use and self explanatory. It helped me locate members of staff easily. Its quick and easy to book time off which was a real bug bear with our old system.
Im actually really upset that senior management have decided to use a different system now (its a system that links in with our HR and internal comms) because i actually find the new system very intimidating.

Its easy to navigate.
Transparency of all team members.
Modern and fresh.

Slightly difficult to get quick answers to questions as im based in the UK and the help team are in the US. But it was never a huge issue.

Stuart
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

A perfect little but powerful tool

All the people in our company love using Timetastic it help us keep track of the what why and when. Think the name really helps too :)

Timetastic fixes a simple problem that can be hard to fix and when it comes to peoples holidays you can't get it wrong!

The software is easy to use and understand for owner managers and staff.

The pricing point is great and it is refreshing not to be ripped of, it scales perfectly on number of staff meaning small businesses can use it too without breaking the bank.

The bank holiday allowance on part time staff working out the days they have on .govs website then working out how that falls on the holiday year. Not really a Timetastic issue, although plunging in to work out holiday allowances would be a need add on. That said I to like the simplicity of it as it is.

Another feature that might be cool is a place to record sick days and adds it up for you too. (this would be coo

Phil
  • Branche: Forschung

Genius app

As before, we replaced a terrible and inefficient manual process with something everyone could understand in an instant.

On the rare occasion we've needed to reach out for help, we've found the team to be friendly and responsive.

The absolute simplicity.

Within minutes of deploying it, our staff leave management went from being 'a nightmare' using disconnected spreadsheets with zero visibility on who's in and who's not, at any given moment, to being perfectly managed with complete transparency.

To coin a phrase, 'It just works'.

I honestly could not think of one thing.

Edward
  • Branche: Bau

Timetastic Review

Overall a good piece of software, reliable and easy to use. Clear pricing helps when adding and removing staff.

Timetastic is easy to use, and the pricing is clear and transparent.

Some features of larger holiday software is missing, and it can be confusing when calculating holiday with regards to bank holidays (e.g. if an employee is entitled to 28 days p/a, the system assumes you need to enter 20 days and it'll auto-assign the other 8 to bank holidays). This makes it difficult to calculate actual taken days holiday as if an employee starts during the leave year then you need to manually count all of the bank holidays that they have/haven't worked as these aren't shown in Timetastic's calculations.

Marvin
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

Simple!

It helped us a lot to make booking Holidays/Sick-Days/Other much much easier. Teams can manage them self. Also, there is no need for any paper anymore.

That it is simple as hell, and give me great overview over the company situation.

- Not possible to create "half-day"-Public-Holidays (Christmas, Silvester)
- Better possibility to handle students, who only work 2days a week.
- When you enter a public-holiday, after someone already booked days-off, they have to delete it and reinsert it again, to don't loose a day off

Excellent

The sheer value for money is amazing. We’re a small business and regularly look to reduce costs, so switching to TimeTastic from another provider saved us around £100 per month (we’re a company of <10 people). On top of that, it ticks all the boxes in terms of functionality and it’s a really simple bit of software to use. Really, it just works!

Nothing I can think of. The app could possibly be a little more up to date but the functionality is all there.

Dana
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Really easy to use

Timetastic does what it needs to do, it is a great online sharing calendar, means everyone knows when managers/staff are in the office and when they are not. Its easy to amend details like names, entitlement. I have often had to ask for support as I cant work out how to do things (as I am not a technical person) the support team are always very helpful with step by step instructions and still there to help over email even when you don't understand what you are meant to do at first.

Really easy to view, navigate, update and change things.

I don't like you cant go back when looking at someone calendar, when you were just looking at there entitlement. Its just a longer way of doing things but not a biggy

Jake
Jake

Great Starter Tool

Timetastic was a great application for us to begin with, however now that we have grown our requirements have changed we have moved to a more all around HR Solution.

I would recommend Timetastic to any other business looking to make the step forward to a self serve employee time off solution.

Timetastic was a great tool for us initially as a small business. It was a low cost and easy to use for management and employees.

It would be helpful to have multi level authorisation for time off

586 Bewertungen