Jubilee Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jubilee

Jubilee ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung, die kleinen Anwaltskanzleien hilft, den gesamten Prozesslebenszyklus zu rationalisieren, von der Einreichung von Insolvenzfällen bis hin zur Erstellung elektronischer Rechnungen. Die Lösung...

4,7

101 von 101 Bewertungen
Thomas
Thomas

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

Easy to learn and very efficient

Awesome!

It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.

mary

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

The best thing about Jubilee is its outstanding customer support

Overall positive but could use more work on responsiveness.

Customer support all the way. They pick up super fast and they'll just jump onto my computer remotely and show me where I'm stuck.

They are slow about updating Bankruptcy form changes especially for local bankruptcy forms. I almost switched from this software because every other software in town had new forms and they didn't. Consequently I was having to do everything by hand. Almost a year later they still don't have a local bk form for my district which is MANDATORY.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

It works well when it works

Ease of use, when it works it works well.

It is buggy on tablets. When the servers crash - you have to manually forward emails to get the notices and if you opened them (because you need them everyday), you can't see them again in Notices. Terrible quality control and implementation.

Die besten Alternativen zu Jubilee

Armando

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

It's OK

I wanted to like this as it would solve a big problem over its competitor. It provides cloud access and different payment plans including pay per case. For inexplicable reason the pay per case has some minor limitations over the monthly plan. I had to revert to the competitor, though because the competitor is much more intuitive in that everything is so compact. This software, unfortunately, is all over the place. By that I mean that it is very difficult to navigate. It's a shame that like many other software products, it tries to do too much and ends up being annoying.

I liked most that it is cloud based. I want to access my cases from multiple locations.

Not intuitive. Hard to learn. Frustrating.

Chyrel

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Super Software for Smaller Firms

Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

Lorenzo
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Jubilee a software to celebrate!

This software provides a viable and user friendly program to effectuate the filing of bankruptcy documents. It is intuitive and easy to use.

My only issue has been with one of the support persons. I lost my employee and she seemed annoyed with my questions. I have enjoyed a great relationship with other support staff who have been responsive and professional. I did not have time to look at a video as I had a deadline. I hung up and called back and got another person.

Ronald

Bewertet am 2.4.2019

Best deal for the money and most flexible!

By far best bang for the buck!

Web based. Can have multiple people work on case without paying multiple license fees.

Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the great review. Bugs are a constant in software development, but we are working to do a better job at catching them before we release updates and cleaning up some that have lingered too long. There should be zero bugs in our software and we'll keep working to fix them. Keep letting us know where you find one.

Beantwortet am 6.4.2019
Kim

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

We Recommend Jubilee Notices!

Jubilee Notices saves every case-related PACER notice for later download, and organizes them for easy location. We no longer have to save every one-look document, because Jubilee Notices does that for us. It has saved us hours and a small fortune in PACER fees.

We like everything about this software. There are no cons.

Joshua C.

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

Outstanding add-on

The notices are saved as pdf form, infinitely available to attorney and staff, across a wide array of platforms. Very easy to use and a wonderful add-on to the best bankruptcy software platform around.

Nothing! The software has totally transformed my practice and the way I communicated with my staff.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

Must Have Bankruptcy Software for Mac Users

I love it. For me is the best bankruptcy software in the market.

That is works with my Mac and Ipad. The fact that is web based and that it works with my Apple products was a must for me. I can take my Ipad and use it in the meetings with clients in order to finish the bankruptcy petition and/or schedules and get their signatures on the spot.

The input of information could be easier and/or faster. Also it would be ideal if we can import the list of creditors from an excel file. But it is not a deal breaker.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Hi, thanks for the kind review. You can import creditors from Excel into Jubilee. Please call us and we'll get you a template and show you how.

Beantwortet am 10.4.2019
Verna
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

ExcellentSoftware

Very user friendly and the customer support is excellent.

There are some aspects of the program that are not readily apparent and I have had to call tech support more than I would like to.

Eric

Cost Effective BK Software

I like the software as it saves a big yearly expense that competitors charge. The functionality is good, could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, I would recommend Jubilee Bankruptcy but know that it will take some time to get to know all of the features and functions.

The pay per case bankruptcy software feature is great for those of us that are not heavy filers. The interface takes a little time to get used to but it is fairly straight forward and simple. One great feature is their support. They are readily available and helpful in solving problems. At least one issue tends to come on with each filing, but they have always been able to resolve it for me.

Some of the features are not all that intuitive and require customer support to get me through, which they always do.

Jose
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Not recommended for Chapter 13 bankruptcies

I find that I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to draft a Chapter 13 plan. There are too many issues to make this reliable right now.

I liked the layout, appears very well organized and while it was much different than the program we used before, it was easy to use and get used to.

The inability to prepare a Chapter 13 plan. As someone who does more Chapter 13's than 7's, this program is not very helpful. The Chapter 13 plain Jubilee is not very well structured for the Colorado plan, and there are sections that I can't enter any information. Also frustrating is that when I enter information into the system they do not appear on the finished form, no matter what I try. I also do not like that you cannot have liberty to edit the form. I would like to see the ability to make edits on a Word format. Right now, I have to convert from pdf to Word and the formatting never seems to work out right.

Rick

Bewertet am 3.4.2019

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

Beantwortet am 6.4.2019
Karen

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient

Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

Richard
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy on the Eyes

We have always had good success with customer support.

Good customer support. Easy to read screens.

1. Do not like the "mouse over" feature -- if a user does not know the mouse over area is there, too many needed commands are literally invisible until moused over. Need visible commands.
2. Would prefer a default order in the .pdf of the Summary page appearing right behind the Petition, rather than at the end of the .pdf when creating all documents for filing. We have to manually adjust for the court.
3. No Chapter 13 forms available for our area (last we checked).

Todd

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Review of Jubilee Notices

Jubilee Notices saves me time everyday

The software is very user friendly for someone who does not have an IT dept. I use it everyday and love it.

It does not pick up notices filed in an adversary proceeding

Antwort von LegalPRO Systems

Thanks for the kind review. Notices should be picking up those adversary proceedings as well - please call us to look into it. Thanks!

Beantwortet am 17.4.2019
Steven

Bewertet am 1.2.2020

Comprehensive bankruptcy support

I'm very happy with the software and would recommend it to attorneys who are engaged in bankruptcy petition practice.

The only bankruptcy filings which I am currently engaged are for a court supervised Pro Bono program. Jubilee has been gracious in giving me access to the software and their customer and technical support has been prompt and helpful

There are a few opaque prompts in the software such as getting the court fee waiver applications flagged to that the court can see it. The product, like any other bankruptcy software, has to be constantly refined to adapt to local court requirements.

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

best bankruptcy I've used

cloud storage, pay per use, great support people

needs a spell check, lots of little quirks to know

Kevin
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Flexible Costs, Excellent Support, Good Value

We solved the problem of paying annually for a program from the "competition" which did not make economic sense.

I like paying on a per-case basis. We are not high volume filers so paying several hundred dollars per year for the "other" software did not make sense.

It would be nice if the client could have access to fill in as much information as possible.

Dana
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

Jubilee Notices

I think the Jubilee Notices software helps my job be more efficient.

I like the way the notices are saved in each case. When I am working on a case I do not need to leave Jubilee to check Pacer I can just click the Notices tab in the case.

I don't really have a complaint about the notices software.

Jeremy
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for Assistants

Very Pleased.

This software is simple and easy to use. My assistant was able to complete her first petition in probably an hour. I will continue to use this software for as long as I practice.

Filing seems to be a little difficult. I have to separately pay filing fees and file the Creditors Matrix and Social Security verification separately.

Jubilee

Great cloud based solution if you need to file bankruptcies

Can be counter intuitive at times but you get used to it

Kurt
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Jubilee was the tool that I needed.

Amazing!

The software organized my bankruptcy filings, made everything. easy and seemless. It was nice because when thinking about a single bankruptcy case, all of my information and filings for that single case was in one place.

I really have nothing to offer for least...I guess I wish more forms were available and that maybe there was a sharing place for forms and filings for users.

• Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.2.2020

review

This was my first Chapter 13. Eventually, I was able to resolve the issues.

I found using the program difficult at times, probably because of the complicated subject matter and rules. However, the support staff was very helpful and always responded to my issues.

I cannot fault the software, but the bankruptcy issues are complicated.

101 Bewertungen