Adobe Workfront Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Workfront

Adobe Workfront ist eine kollaborative Arbeitsmanagementlösung, die die Herausforderungen von getrennten Teams, isolierten Tools und unermüdlicher Unternehmensarbeit anspricht. Workfront umfasst Funktionen zur Erfassung und...

4,2

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Innoativ und zeitspRend

Starke Erleichterung des Arbeitsalltags

Funktion knd Anwendung funktionell und innovativ

Sicherheit der daten sind nicht gewährleistet

Sophie
Sophie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Very satisfactory. Can’t imagine another product meeting the needs of our org with so many workflows and such complex data needs. Incredible customer service and training resources. Incredibly helpful annual conference for users and potential buyers.

Workfront is a fantastic, adaptable project and resource management system. If you have diverse needs across your org or company, it is the product for you. It can be fully adapted to very disparate teams. I find new features and functionality every day.

Because it’s so able-to-be-tailored, a high-quality implementation can take a looong time, but their implementation services are fantastic

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Kantata und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Instead of Mavenlink- Very flexible on license structuring and pricing, more integrations Instead of Wrike- we needed something more complex, but Wrike is great if you don’t
Shayla
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

Workfront simplifies project and job routing

I use Workfront on a daily basis, for the better part of each day. When I submit proofs to clients, they have the option to read the proof, make any comments or suggestions they have, or decide whether or not the proof should be authorized. The tools that are located at the top of the page may be used by the customer with ease to highlight or point to what they want altered.

I enjoy that the dashboard makes it simple to view the tasks on which I have been tasked to work as well as the due dates for those projects. I am able to view the approvals that are waiting, as well as my to-do list, which helps me keep my job on track.

The calendar function on their website is not to my liking. It does not function very well, and it makes it tough to view your projects within a monthly timeline, which is something that is incredibly crucial for a content team to achieve.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Workfront

• Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.8.2018

It's worth a look, but missing a few key features for myself

I used to think Workfront was terrible, until I tried other enterprise level project management software. I'm not saying it's the best, far from it, but I think you start to appreciate it more after you realize what a herculean task it is to track everything. It does a decent job of letting you know what you're responsible for, with helpful email notifications so you don't need to always be in the tool. And once you get those notifications it's easy to respond directly in email or link to the project/task at hand and respond or make changes there. The really killer feature is the proofing tool, which despite some grumbling is one of the best out there. It allows commenting and markups of all types and allows you to do so in context. It also does versioning of the proofs, which is super helpful to go back to to remember what was marked up prior or changed. All in all it gets the job done but it's not particularly a pleasure to use, other than the proofing tool.

Not the most user friendly or aesthetic. The dashboard could use some better UX. I tried out a beta of the new dashboard and that was even worse, glad they didn't roll it out. The one big negative is the lack of a proper calendar module. I heard that one exists but for version my company uses, we don't have anything remotely resembling a calendar view. This is so helpful to me to get a view of milestones and deadlines coming up, without having to do the mental gymnastics of looking at a list view of tasks and figuring out what my priorities are. While the proofing tool is amazing (see pros) it does have a couple of missing features. One is the ability to mark comments as completed or resolved without having to do a response, and the only is to somehow create a linear history and relationship of the markups through the versioning system, so you see the evolution of them. Also, the whole idea of creating percentages done of a task seems so arbitrary to me. Even my company doesn't take much stock in it. We basically leave things at 0% until we absolutely need to mark things as 100% complete in order to not risk being at risk or to move on to the next task that's dependent on the prior one.

Kelly
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

Adobe Workfront for Projects

I like that you can comment within the platform for others to review or comment.

Lack of visibility when seeing who the individual is needed for the next approval versus just the department.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

We are able to stay organized thanks to Workfront

Adobe Workfront has done a fantastic job of making the product adaptable to every user level. Tracking and reporting tools can be added by power users, who can monitor any or all parts of a project. Most of these alternatives aren't used by my department, but if and when we do, they're already there for us.

Due to the fact that my business is operated remotely, I am always up to date. After the epidemic, this product has given me the courage to continue forward. For me, kanban boards and task management are of the utmost importance. The kanban board provided by Adobe workfront allows us to build up tasks or user stories and then divide them into BI-weekly or BI-monthly sprints.

I'd like to see a better explanation for why mistakes are made, but that's about it. As far as I know, there are no clues as to why a date or a field isn't being updated or cannot be created. In most cases, the problem can be solved with a little bit of troubleshooting.

Maddie
Maddie
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

Workfront is a great project management system for our team

By organizing and tracking our project activities, we can see how the workflow impacts the timing of individual tasks, which is a problem that Workfront helps us tackle.

Workfront's extensive toolset is fantastic. As a result, we are able to keep track of projects and documents in one easily accessible spot, perfect for audits and other record-keeping needs.

Workfront's high degree of complexity in setting up individual projects is one of its drawbacks. There is a steep learning curve that might slow down user adoption due to the interface's subpar design and abundance of options that make navigation difficult.

Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

We can easily track the progress of a task/project with Workfront

By centralizing all of a team's work in a single location, Workfront makes it simple for everyone on the team to monitor the status of a given task or project, provide feedback on drafts as needed, and see how their work fits into the bigger picture. Financial coding is a part of it as well.

Workfront successfully unifies a wide range of a project's constituent parts. The user has a lot of leeway in determining the system's functionality and the information it stores to suit his own purposes.

Workfront's messaging system is not very user-friendly. Direct communication via email or phone is more convenient. On multiple instances, I have checked the Updates section for replies.

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

A Valuable tool

Really helped with collaboration and workflow management.

Our experience has been hugely positive to date

Erica
  • Branche: Bau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Great Software

Ease of use and tracking for our teams needs

Crashes sometimes and you have to restart your computer

Chiel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Adobe workfront review

- very good software in terms of project management. helps me to be more efficient

- you do need some time to get up to speed
- workflow could be more efficient

belasco
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

Adobe Workfront Review

I have had a positive experience with Adobe Workfront. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and it provides powerful tools for project management, task management, and resource management. It is also highly customizable, allowing us to tailor our workflow for our specific needs. The customer service has been excellent, and the support staff have been very helpful in providing assistance and solutions to any issues we encountered. Overall, I would highly recommend Adobe Workfront as an effective project management solution.

One of the best things about Adobe Workfront is its scalability. It is designed to be able to accommodate teams of any size and complexity, and it is able to easily adapt to changes in your business. This makes it great for teams that are constantly growing and changing. The software is incredibly user friendly and has a wide range of features that make it easy to manage and track projects. It also has a robust reporting system that can help you to quickly identify areas of improvement. Finally, Adobe Workfront has excellent customer support and a knowledgeable support team that can help you if you ever need assistance.

The biggest con of Adobe Workfront is the lack of customization options. While the platform offers a range of features, it can be difficult to customize the software to meet specific needs. The cost of the software can be prohibitive for some businesses.The user interface can be confusing and unintuitive, making it difficult for users to quickly learn and understand the software.

Michel
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

WF Review - great

PMO, managing hours and expenses on projects and a way to centrally have the information

Integrated solution, simplicity for basic user, support

Test mode, so difficult and not for eveyone, so if you want to bring the solution further is is challenging

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Cerri Project, Teamwork.com, Planview AdaptiveWork und Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Better service, simple timesheet solution, robust software
Dave
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Solid program for improving your workflow

Powerful tool in helping control, organize and direct project management. Good for identifying all the tasks involved with a particular project, and assigning responsibilities as to who does what and when.

Workfront is pretty straightforward and easy to use once you get in there and play around with it a bit. It's well-built and powerful in helping you manage all aspects and tasks involved in a project of any size. Like with many software programs, it takes a bit of orientation to figure it all out, but once done...it's a very helpful and beneficial tool to use.

Like with many software programs, it's not super-intuitive when trying to use it "out of the box". Training and tutorials are certainly available, but at least my experience for our team's approach was more of a "jump in and start using" approach, and that can get a bit tricky since not always obvious where to go to find what.

Sara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

PMO take on Workfront

I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects
(ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features.

It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons.
1) I find it very intuitive for users to use
2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users
3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself
4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across
5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings
6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users
7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool
8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project.

We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Big Fan

I started as a planner and then got promoted to a Marketing Project Manager and became the System Admin.

Over time I've noticed people staying on track of their assignments better and knowing overall deadlines. Also all communication for the project lives in one place for everyone on the project, so you don't have to be worried about falling out of the loop via emails like before. User adoption is up thanks to great boot camp training for me as a system admin.

I really like the organizational elements. Building templates takes a lot of time, but once they're built, it makes it easy for bulk editing and converting requests into projects. When it was first implemented, the company wasn't on board outside of the Marketing department. After attending Admin Boot Camp, I created a staff training program and now user adoption is much higher.

I especially love the legacy of projects. You can refer to previous years for recurring events/projects.

Your support team is very nice and professional. Lately your team has offered calls after submitting tickets which I greatly appreciate it. It makes it much clearer on both ends.

Also love that all documents, updates, etc. live in one place and not in dozens of offline emails!

The new Home isn't fantastic. There are still a lot of limitations, so the number of clicks are still the same as the legacy version. For example, if they want to refer to a document in the task, they have to click into the task. Also, there's difficulty in seeing all updates made in the task so if you need to reply to a thread, you can't do it. At least our users can't.

Rabie
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 11.6.2023

Workfront lets you manage numerous projects from a single location

Our department has a large number of remote workers, so having a central hub where all of the ongoing and finished projects are accessible is invaluable.

Scalability is one of Adobe Workfront's best features. It is made to easily adapt to changes in your business and to be able to support teams of any size and complexity. This makes it ideal for teams that develop and change over time. The software has a ton of features that make it simple to manage and keep track of projects and is incredibly user-friendly. It also has a strong reporting system that can assist you in finding areas that need improvement right away. Last but not least, Adobe Workfront has top-notch customer service and a skilled support staff that can assist you if you ever need it.

I don't particularly enjoy a few aspects of Adobe Workfront. First of all, some users may find the pricing model difficult to understand, especially if they are unfamiliar with project management software. The platform provides a wide range of features, but some of them might be redundant or unnecessary for particular teams or businesses. Adobe Workfront may also have some restrictions in terms of user adoption and software integrations given that it is a relatively new platform.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 7.8.2018

I was hesitant, but I'm a believer

I'll admit... they sort of had to drag me kicking and screaming into using Workfront. I feared that it was going to be one of those things where it took more time to document/track what you're doing than it took to actually do it. Fortunately that turned out not to be the case. We've found a good balance between tracking things and not having to "feed the beast" all the time.

Workfront is quite versatile for tracking projects and larger workflows. We use it for individual projects, ongoing work efforts, and even tracking ideas for future development. Other areas of our business use it as a request queue as well, which helps us to put in requests with our communication team and even log suggestions for office improvements. A decent (but not mindblowing) reporting suite with text and simple graphic output helps share status updates.

The reporting suite could allow for a bit more freedom; it feels slightly stilted when trying to use it. I also was not a fan of the option to have the software tell you that you're on track or behind. I prefer to assign the status myself as I'm involved with the project more intimately and have more of the big picture. Fortunately that's easily changeable in the project settings. The real cons are honestly self-induced. The temptation is there to track all the minutiae of every little bit of the project. And you certainly can... but it ends up being counterproductive as you spend more time updating than doing. Keep your items lofty and you'll avoid that trap.

Sher Mohammed
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Adobe Workfront

The general involvement in Adobe Workfront is by and large sure. Clients value the stage's vigorous venture and the executive's highlights, including task following, asset the board, and coordinated effort apparatuses. The capacity to modify work processes and incorporate task-related exercises is many times seen as a significant advantage. While there might be an expectation to learn and adapt related to the stage, we view it as a significant instrument for smoothing out the project and the executive's processes and improving group efficiency.

One perspective that clients frequently value about Adobe Workfront is its complete arrangement of elements for the project the executives. Clients find the stage powerful and flexible, offering functionalities, for example, task following, asset the executives, joint effort instruments, and adjustable work processes. The capacity to smooth out and unify project-related exercises in a solitary stage is much of the time commended as a significant benefit of Adobe Workfront.

An expected disadvantage of Adobe Workfront is the expectation to learn and adapt related to the stage. Because of its broad list of capabilities and customization choices, it might require some investment for clients to actually completely get a handle on and use every one of the functionalities. Moreover, a few clients have referenced that the evaluating design of Adobe Workfront can be a piece complex, contingent upon the particular necessities and prerequisites of an association.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Planning software that helps us get the job done

A great tool, I love the ease of use and the time it has saved my team!

We have produced hundreds of events and this software is essential to keeping us on time and on budget. The entire company uses it for everything from resource planning, event workflows and automated approvals, to our company-wide operations calendar and staffing. Being able to create customized dashboards to track, in real time, the progress of all of our ongoing projects has led to increased collaboration across our teams and given us time back to focus on our clients. I like the streamlined document proofing capabilities which allows us to eliminate major bottlenecks and reduce unnecessary paper – it all lives in the platform!

Every event is different, and the nimble functionality of the platform allows an adaptable environment for our clients while still tracking the necessary metrics of success. The reporting capabilities is terrific, very robust, and most importantly, easy to use. It has everything we need, and even things we didn't know we needed!

Because the platform is so robust there is a healthy learning curve for new employees, dedication to training and maintenance across the full company is needed for successful adoption.

Christopher
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Workfront for Managing Your Work on the Front End

Overall I liked it but sometimes it couldn't solve every need if its internal communication within your immediate team. If its used internally for collaborating with different departments then its more useful, especially on projects you are working on together.

This software is great for managing the status and development when assigned a particular task, assignment or project. Especially if the project has multiple contingencies and dependencies to show what is down and how long including the slack line and critical path. Project Managers please pay attention, this can be of immediate value to you for projects that have a huge break down of the separate tasks and the time frame for each.
If you are not in project management and still find value in managing your subordinates workload through a high level view then this tool delivers on that front. It can be easy to see where each assignment is at during the duration of the process.

The biggest con is how the software can be setup. In my experience, sometimes its easy to use and more fluid and other times it has multiple extra steps added for all parties involved which increases the time it takes to get anything done and is a real pain to navigate and ensure any updates made to everyone who needs to see it does. Which requires more technical nuances which is highly unnecessary.

Agneta

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

From a constant stream of chaotic, seemingly unstructured requests to a streamlined intake of...

Having a singe route for the marketing operations team (our internal agency) to take in work has created more structured, more consistent intake so work can be assessed more easily. It has completely stopped requests getting stuck in peoples email inboxes or sent to the wrong person.

We now also have greater visibility of projects and requests. Can asses the type and volume of work so we can schedule resources easier and plan for future recruitment better.

It has broad functionality and follow typical project management flows and tools such as agile and different project views.

It is rich enough to run complex projects and you can simplify it to make it easier to use for users that have no or limited project management experience.

The system administrator can do most, if not all, configuration so you keep control of the system in-house without needing consultancy.

I particularly like that you can report on all fields in the system, even against custom forms, so if you have a non-standard project need you can report on it.

Out of the box there are no templates or workflows, which means you start from scratch. There would be nice to have had some basic flows to start with.

Some of my colleagues in the marketing team found the broad functionality, needing to access different screens to do different work, quite intimidating. This can be solved with custom dashboards, but as a project management tool designed for marketers (who don't usually have project management training) having an out of the box 'simplified view' would be good.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Strong Project Delegation Site with Some Room to Improve

This replaced a previous program for task and artwork sharing purposes, pertaining to projects and collections. Once a master user customizes your dashboard, it is easy to see all of your projects in one place without digging through thousands of unrelated projects from other departments. (Make sure to pin your custom dashboard before you click away.) I like that this shows a percentage for each task and how far along the project is. People are then asked to take responsibility for their tasks and have to change the status to 100% to progress the project to Finished. There's no confusion with edits to artwork – you can compare past versions without flipping to another tab. It's easy to make comments on the artwork so the respective teammate can make note of the changes for the next version.

Clear percentage gauge for project that changes as tasks are completed by team members. Customizable dashboards for each user or department to allow them to view what they need to see and work on, versus sifting through all the projects manually. Can share and upload files easily, including multiple versions. If sharing artwork, you can share many versions and updated files, with the option to compare past iterations side-by-side. Any edits needed for artwork files can be highlighted with lines that point to the area in question, which creates a little bubble that links to the sidebar with a comment from a teammate.

An admin for the site/master user needs to help with customizing the dashboards for new users. Master user has to grant/create special team groups/distribution so everyone on the team can see the project and receive updates. To clear notifications, one has to manually check that they've read all of them, or click through each link one by one.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Powerful PPM cloud-based tool

Data! It provides the ability to capture so much data and then visualize it via report that it changed our organizational culture from rear facing to forward facing. We now make decisions that can impact future outcomes opposed to reviewing what happened last quarter, which we have no control over now.

It is a really cool tool. There are many features and so much functionality available. The best thing is the ability to collaborate within the system. Using static project management tools like
project can cause issue with static information or mulitple versions of a plan floating about, but with a tool like this one, you have real-time project data. You also have the ability to capture custom data and the best feature is the ability to report on this data real-time.

There are a lot of features, functionality and configuration in this software. It provides solutions to so many problems and provides value, but you MUST have super users and sys admins to help maintain support and user adoption. This is not something that is easily onboarded in a day or two. It will take careful and thoughtful planning to configure, onboard, train and then support.

1.429 Bewertungen