Adobe Workfront Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Workfront

Adobe Workfront ist eine kollaborative Arbeitsmanagementlösung, die die Herausforderungen von getrennten Teams, isolierten Tools und unermüdlicher Unternehmensarbeit anspricht. Workfront umfasst Funktionen zur Erfassung und...

4,2

• Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Innoativ und zeitspRend

Starke Erleichterung des Arbeitsalltags

Funktion knd Anwendung funktionell und innovativ

Sicherheit der daten sind nicht gewährleistet

Sophie
Sophie
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Very satisfactory. Can’t imagine another product meeting the needs of our org with so many workflows and such complex data needs. Incredible customer service and training resources. Incredibly helpful annual conference for users and potential buyers.

Workfront is a fantastic, adaptable project and resource management system. If you have diverse needs across your org or company, it is the product for you. It can be fully adapted to very disparate teams. I find new features and functionality every day.

Because it’s so able-to-be-tailored, a high-quality implementation can take a looong time, but their implementation services are fantastic

Kantata und Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Instead of Mavenlink- Very flexible on license structuring and pricing, more integrations Instead of Wrike- we needed something more complex, but Wrike is great if you don’t
Christian
Christian
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

A fantastic tool to maximize the success of projects

In order to save time and cut down on mistakes, we have developed our own workflows, implemented reminders, and totally automated repetitive chores. We have achieved greater productivity and a more solid foundation for our performance processes.

I love using the software because it makes me feel like my projects are well-organized. From project inception and job allocation to status monitoring and team communication, Workfront equips us with the tools we need for successful project management.

The client interface and Workfront's forms are a bit complicated, which may make it difficult to use effectively. Problems with computer programs are possible, and if they aren't fixed, they could lead to further complications or poor decision-making down the road.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Workfront

Shannon

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Workflow Management and More

Overall Workfront has helped our organization by helping to create a repeatable process with workflows to teams we've chosen. We can now differentiate between low complexity and med/high complexity work. We can measure incoming work because ALL work comes in as a task. Workfront serves as the one source of truth to find marketing work and final files. Hours are now measurable, ready to start tasks by team or department are easy to view. API usage has tremendously enhanced our experience as well.

The customizability of the platform is amazing. Based on the functionality of the tool, we created customized request queues and forms, and customized project templates for a consistent process. All work flows from an initial request and ends with project completion. Assignments are easily made due to the preassigned job roles on each task in templates. Also, the reporting feature is fantastic. We create reports and dashboards for Team Leads, Requesters, Workers, Executives to show them the data that's meaningful to them.

User experience is a problem for us. Depending on the job someone is doing, using the tool correctly can be confusing. We've had to change the process to stop using issues because users couldnt remember to create the issues on a task level but put them on a project level. These issues were then hidden and timelines not altered by the issue. Users have a hard time with understanding documents on a task vs documents on a project level. This caused a lot of problems in our organization so we changed our process to move task documents tab from the higher level and instruct users to only use documents on a project level. Timeline maintenance is also a major issue for our teams. Project Managers who own 70 projects cannot adjust timelines on the daily. As an organization we do not want to use projected completion date because it has given workers the idea that tasks were still on time although they were quite late. We rely solely on the task Planned Start and Planned Completion dates. Finally, since we use documents on the project level only, users must remember to work in documents then go to the task to mark it complete. There should be a popup on documents that when you version the document or make an update on the document level a popup will ask if you want to mark a task complete so users can complete the task while in the document area.

HCL Connections

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Work visibility, templates, custom forms, reporting, dashboards.
Kelly
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.2.2024

Adobe Workfront for Projects

I like that you can comment within the platform for others to review or comment.

Lack of visibility when seeing who the individual is needed for the next approval versus just the department.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

We are able to stay organized thanks to Workfront

Adobe Workfront has done a fantastic job of making the product adaptable to every user level. Tracking and reporting tools can be added by power users, who can monitor any or all parts of a project. Most of these alternatives aren't used by my department, but if and when we do, they're already there for us.

Due to the fact that my business is operated remotely, I am always up to date. After the epidemic, this product has given me the courage to continue forward. For me, kanban boards and task management are of the utmost importance. The kanban board provided by Adobe workfront allows us to build up tasks or user stories and then divide them into BI-weekly or BI-monthly sprints.

I'd like to see a better explanation for why mistakes are made, but that's about it. As far as I know, there are no clues as to why a date or a field isn't being updated or cannot be created. In most cases, the problem can be solved with a little bit of troubleshooting.

Maddie
Maddie
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

Workfront is a great project management system for our team

By organizing and tracking our project activities, we can see how the workflow impacts the timing of individual tasks, which is a problem that Workfront helps us tackle.

Workfront's extensive toolset is fantastic. As a result, we are able to keep track of projects and documents in one easily accessible spot, perfect for audits and other record-keeping needs.

Workfront's high degree of complexity in setting up individual projects is one of its drawbacks. There is a steep learning curve that might slow down user adoption due to the interface's subpar design and abundance of options that make navigation difficult.

Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

We can easily track the progress of a task/project with Workfront

By centralizing all of a team's work in a single location, Workfront makes it simple for everyone on the team to monitor the status of a given task or project, provide feedback on drafts as needed, and see how their work fits into the bigger picture. Financial coding is a part of it as well.

Workfront successfully unifies a wide range of a project's constituent parts. The user has a lot of leeway in determining the system's functionality and the information it stores to suit his own purposes.

Workfront's messaging system is not very user-friendly. Direct communication via email or phone is more convenient. On multiple instances, I have checked the Updates section for replies.

Stefanie
Stefanie
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

Vital integration into my company

I am able to stay in the know with my remotely run company. This product has given me the confidence to move forth after the mess and stress of the pandemic.

I truly enjoyed the fact that this product gave us hope to continue functioning 100% while still having to work remotely. This has enabled us as a whole to still build clientele all while staying on the same page with all employees with task management.

I really have nothing really negative to say. I guess this is just a product that is only as successful for you as what you put into it. Meaning it can be as simplistic and as basic as you want it to but it also can be really in depth and intricate as well. You get what you give.

Dayforce HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

I really enjoyed the reviews and how my experience was pretty much exactly as other reviewers described.
lisa
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.6.2024

excellent software product

its very straight forward to use and easy to show my team how to use. Its very user friendly

none this is an excellent product that i would definitely recommend

Chiel
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

Adobe workfront review

- very good software in terms of project management. helps me to be more efficient

- you do need some time to get up to speed
- workflow could be more efficient

belasco
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 4.2.2023

Adobe Workfront Review

I have had a positive experience with Adobe Workfront. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and it provides powerful tools for project management, task management, and resource management. It is also highly customizable, allowing us to tailor our workflow for our specific needs. The customer service has been excellent, and the support staff have been very helpful in providing assistance and solutions to any issues we encountered. Overall, I would highly recommend Adobe Workfront as an effective project management solution.

One of the best things about Adobe Workfront is its scalability. It is designed to be able to accommodate teams of any size and complexity, and it is able to easily adapt to changes in your business. This makes it great for teams that are constantly growing and changing. The software is incredibly user friendly and has a wide range of features that make it easy to manage and track projects. It also has a robust reporting system that can help you to quickly identify areas of improvement. Finally, Adobe Workfront has excellent customer support and a knowledgeable support team that can help you if you ever need assistance.

The biggest con of Adobe Workfront is the lack of customization options. While the platform offers a range of features, it can be difficult to customize the software to meet specific needs. The cost of the software can be prohibitive for some businesses.The user interface can be confusing and unintuitive, making it difficult for users to quickly learn and understand the software.

Heather
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Workfront

Workfront is our go-to. We have someone needing something we send them to submit their need through Workfront. IF someone needs to review or approval something, we send it through Workfront. That way we have a trail of information of why we did the things we did or went with the project(s). Its the paper trail. It also took us from having 2-3 hour long status meetings every week to one 30 minute meeting sometimes every week or so. We can summarize much better than running through a multiple page document spreadsheet. It has saved us time and sanity.

I am able to add all my projects and tasks into one location so that my team is aware of what I am working on and my clients can see where their project stands. This is very helpful in case something happens, we often say, if we get hit by "the bus" someone will know where my project is and what to do next.

It was a rough start. The account rep(s) that we have had were not very good at making sure we were happy as a customer or if we had a need. Since we got our remote system admin, it has been amazing. We love our rep!

Basecamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

It had us from the get go. It seemed the most user friendly and customizable.
Gaurav
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.6.2020

Project Management made easy

After using Workfront, I was able to focus on completing my analytics projects in time and reduced time wasting in finding what my tasks were by searching for emails where tasks were originally requested. I was able to successfully document progress I made on various marketing projects and review it with my manager. So, avoided wastage of time and paper when reviewing progress of my work. This reporting capability of Workfront also helped my manager provide budget and resources support, when needed.

I use Workfront software to manage my analytics workflow which is part of the larger marketing campaign projects. My favorite feature of Workfront is its ability to search all projects by specific keywords such as name of vendor, product or brand which my marketing team is trying to promote. And, the feature of summarizing all the projects in one page with my name assigned to them. So, I can quickly find a project I need to work on as well as prioritize it. I also like the feature of getting an update in my email that a new project has been assigned to me by my marketing team, so I know I need to start working on a new project. Support is great. All these features make me more productive in my role of a web analyst.

Workfront interface is not very user friendly so it takes time for a newbie to first train on it before adopting it. The scale of project completion from 0% to 100% is not very accurate because I had to leave it on 0% for some of my projects for me to know that those projects are not complete before moving on to the next set of new projects. I was unable to print the milestone report so I could share it with executives. I also struggled with the limited ability to globalize the comments, so I was having a tough time tracking a conversation.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

I chose Workfront over this alternative product because of its ability to report on project progress.
Michel
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

WF Review - great

PMO, managing hours and expenses on projects and a way to centrally have the information

Integrated solution, simplicity for basic user, support

Test mode, so difficult and not for eveyone, so if you want to bring the solution further is is challenging

Cerri Project, Teamwork.com, Planview AdaptiveWork und Microsoft Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Workfront

Better service, simple timesheet solution, robust software
Dave
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Solid program for improving your workflow

Powerful tool in helping control, organize and direct project management. Good for identifying all the tasks involved with a particular project, and assigning responsibilities as to who does what and when.

Workfront is pretty straightforward and easy to use once you get in there and play around with it a bit. It's well-built and powerful in helping you manage all aspects and tasks involved in a project of any size. Like with many software programs, it takes a bit of orientation to figure it all out, but once done...it's a very helpful and beneficial tool to use.

Like with many software programs, it's not super-intuitive when trying to use it "out of the box". Training and tutorials are certainly available, but at least my experience for our team's approach was more of a "jump in and start using" approach, and that can get a bit tricky since not always obvious where to go to find what.

Sara
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

PMO take on Workfront

I am a champion of Workfront for my company, although I am a SME/admin and not responsible for the day to day Workfront use, it was a great experience begin involved in the implementation and owning one of the workstreams. Workfront lets you become a SME and get to know the system so easily, without constantly changing it (or providing straight forward changes that do not interrupt your day to day work.

Going from using four different platforms to manage the intake, planning and execution of projects
(ServiceNow, excel, Smartsheet and Microsoft Project) down to 1 single platform has been a life saver for the teams that I am on for my company. We were able to train our submitters on one system, built our own workflows, and then turned around and trained our PM's on the same system. One Pro I love is that we can make changes and enhancements on the drop of a hat (well, with planning and thought ahead of time), versus ServiceNow, where it took us 2-3 minutes to simply change a field name. I also enjoy the time and attention that Workfront has given to my company, they listen well and problem solve along side us, not just for us,

We are still in the Legacy Resource Planner because we have set up our job roles for each team, so the legacy system lets us set capacity estimates when planning projects (for example, Our Integration team is all under Integration job role, but we allocated 10% of their time in our resource planner towards discretionary projects, which allows us to better plan and prioritize this huge bucket of work). There is no way for us to set capacity %'s for job roles in the new system, without creating new job roles.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Bewertet am 12.6.2018

Workfront makes managing projects easy with strong training, support and reporting features.

It helps us save time when it comes to resource allocation and time management. The reporting features helps upper-management better understand what we are doing and how much time it takes to do it. I love how they are constantly pushing updates that help improve the tool based on user feedback.

I have been a Workfront user for a few years now and am a big proponent of this project management tool for several reasons.
1) I find it very intuitive for users to use
2) It is easily customized based on the needs of your users
3) The reporting feature is worth the price of admission itself
4) Their support team is quick to respond and the self-help area is robust so you can find an answer to any question you may come across
5) Workfront offers a comprehensive training tool that covers several types and levels of training for users at all levels including frequent live trainings
6) The Community area is a great place to share ideas and ask for help from other users
7) They are constantly making updates and improvements to the tool
8) The Workfront Proof viewer is a great feature for those who want to markup and share creative within a project.

We looked at several solutions and I'd say that Workfront was by far the best option for our internal creative agency.

Setting up can be time consuming if you don't already have a process in place. Do your homework and dedicate the time to do it right before launch or else user adoption can be difficult. Plan on user adoption to be your biggest hurdle as people are uncomfortable with change. Make the Workfront trainings mandatory before use.

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 22.10.2015

Complete and powerful PM information system with some areas to improve

Working in an in-house marketing department, we have been using Workfront for three years to manage our projects and operations. We need overall visibility on all the activities of our department, plus a powerful collaboration platform.
Our main aim using Workfront is to manage the capacity vs workload of our department and to be able to forecast the demand.
Workfront is fulfilling our basic needs, but we feel that there is a lack of ability to create clear dashboards or to have a better visibility of critical task between multiple projects at the same time (which happens when several campaigns overlap).
There are other points to improve (see Cons below), but it seems that folks at Workfront are committed to improve those areas and correct the product weaknesses.

Logging hours is not painful (as it actually sounds), there are several choices to input them and it’s quite easy to get used to the habit.
The collaboration features are very good: comments, sharing if documents, approvals...
Work requests via assignments are clear and provide accountability.
Integrated document proofing and versioning is a must for any creative department and this one works really well.
Workfront support is quick and responses are elaborated, always providing a workaround if there isn't a functionality to match your need.

Reporting is a bit limited; while basic reporting is completely fulfilled and you can present the information in clear graphs, when you try to create complex relations (historic vs forecast, capacity vs demand) things get more complicated, there are limitations and you need workarounds to obtain the desired (or closest to the desired) information.
Sharing of information is cumbersome; although you can send automatic reports by email, it's difficult to distribute more elaborated pieces of information.
Resource management is limited; there are tools in the system, but they are not intuitive and are a legacy of previous versions of the system.
Learning curve is steep, it doesn't take much time to get familiarised with the common request-collaborate actions (which most of the users will do), but it needs much time and training to carry out actual project management processes within the system.

Sher Mohammed
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Adobe Workfront

The general involvement in Adobe Workfront is by and large sure. Clients value the stage's vigorous venture and the executive's highlights, including task following, asset the board, and coordinated effort apparatuses. The capacity to modify work processes and incorporate task-related exercises is many times seen as a significant advantage. While there might be an expectation to learn and adapt related to the stage, we view it as a significant instrument for smoothing out the project and the executive's processes and improving group efficiency.

One perspective that clients frequently value about Adobe Workfront is its complete arrangement of elements for the project the executives. Clients find the stage powerful and flexible, offering functionalities, for example, task following, asset the executives, joint effort instruments, and adjustable work processes. The capacity to smooth out and unify project-related exercises in a solitary stage is much of the time commended as a significant benefit of Adobe Workfront.

An expected disadvantage of Adobe Workfront is the expectation to learn and adapt related to the stage. Because of its broad list of capabilities and customization choices, it might require some investment for clients to actually completely get a handle on and use every one of the functionalities. Moreover, a few clients have referenced that the evaluating design of Adobe Workfront can be a piece complex, contingent upon the particular necessities and prerequisites of an association.

Rebecca
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Planning software that helps us get the job done

A great tool, I love the ease of use and the time it has saved my team!

We have produced hundreds of events and this software is essential to keeping us on time and on budget. The entire company uses it for everything from resource planning, event workflows and automated approvals, to our company-wide operations calendar and staffing. Being able to create customized dashboards to track, in real time, the progress of all of our ongoing projects has led to increased collaboration across our teams and given us time back to focus on our clients. I like the streamlined document proofing capabilities which allows us to eliminate major bottlenecks and reduce unnecessary paper – it all lives in the platform!

Every event is different, and the nimble functionality of the platform allows an adaptable environment for our clients while still tracking the necessary metrics of success. The reporting capabilities is terrific, very robust, and most importantly, easy to use. It has everything we need, and even things we didn't know we needed!

Because the platform is so robust there is a healthy learning curve for new employees, dedication to training and maintenance across the full company is needed for successful adoption.

Christopher
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

Workfront for Managing Your Work on the Front End

Overall I liked it but sometimes it couldn't solve every need if its internal communication within your immediate team. If its used internally for collaborating with different departments then its more useful, especially on projects you are working on together.

This software is great for managing the status and development when assigned a particular task, assignment or project. Especially if the project has multiple contingencies and dependencies to show what is down and how long including the slack line and critical path. Project Managers please pay attention, this can be of immediate value to you for projects that have a huge break down of the separate tasks and the time frame for each.
If you are not in project management and still find value in managing your subordinates workload through a high level view then this tool delivers on that front. It can be easy to see where each assignment is at during the duration of the process.

The biggest con is how the software can be setup. In my experience, sometimes its easy to use and more fluid and other times it has multiple extra steps added for all parties involved which increases the time it takes to get anything done and is a real pain to navigate and ensure any updates made to everyone who needs to see it does. Which requires more technical nuances which is highly unnecessary.

Agneta

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

From a constant stream of chaotic, seemingly unstructured requests to a streamlined intake of...

Having a singe route for the marketing operations team (our internal agency) to take in work has created more structured, more consistent intake so work can be assessed more easily. It has completely stopped requests getting stuck in peoples email inboxes or sent to the wrong person.

We now also have greater visibility of projects and requests. Can asses the type and volume of work so we can schedule resources easier and plan for future recruitment better.

It has broad functionality and follow typical project management flows and tools such as agile and different project views.

It is rich enough to run complex projects and you can simplify it to make it easier to use for users that have no or limited project management experience.

The system administrator can do most, if not all, configuration so you keep control of the system in-house without needing consultancy.

I particularly like that you can report on all fields in the system, even against custom forms, so if you have a non-standard project need you can report on it.

Out of the box there are no templates or workflows, which means you start from scratch. There would be nice to have had some basic flows to start with.

Some of my colleagues in the marketing team found the broad functionality, needing to access different screens to do different work, quite intimidating. This can be solved with custom dashboards, but as a project management tool designed for marketers (who don't usually have project management training) having an out of the box 'simplified view' would be good.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Strong Project Delegation Site with Some Room to Improve

This replaced a previous program for task and artwork sharing purposes, pertaining to projects and collections. Once a master user customizes your dashboard, it is easy to see all of your projects in one place without digging through thousands of unrelated projects from other departments. (Make sure to pin your custom dashboard before you click away.) I like that this shows a percentage for each task and how far along the project is. People are then asked to take responsibility for their tasks and have to change the status to 100% to progress the project to Finished. There's no confusion with edits to artwork – you can compare past versions without flipping to another tab. It's easy to make comments on the artwork so the respective teammate can make note of the changes for the next version.

Clear percentage gauge for project that changes as tasks are completed by team members. Customizable dashboards for each user or department to allow them to view what they need to see and work on, versus sifting through all the projects manually. Can share and upload files easily, including multiple versions. If sharing artwork, you can share many versions and updated files, with the option to compare past iterations side-by-side. Any edits needed for artwork files can be highlighted with lines that point to the area in question, which creates a little bubble that links to the sidebar with a comment from a teammate.

An admin for the site/master user needs to help with customizing the dashboards for new users. Master user has to grant/create special team groups/distribution so everyone on the team can see the project and receive updates. To clear notifications, one has to manually check that they've read all of them, or click through each link one by one.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

Powerful PPM cloud-based tool

Data! It provides the ability to capture so much data and then visualize it via report that it changed our organizational culture from rear facing to forward facing. We now make decisions that can impact future outcomes opposed to reviewing what happened last quarter, which we have no control over now.

It is a really cool tool. There are many features and so much functionality available. The best thing is the ability to collaborate within the system. Using static project management tools like
project can cause issue with static information or mulitple versions of a plan floating about, but with a tool like this one, you have real-time project data. You also have the ability to capture custom data and the best feature is the ability to report on this data real-time.

There are a lot of features, functionality and configuration in this software. It provides solutions to so many problems and provides value, but you MUST have super users and sys admins to help maintain support and user adoption. This is not something that is easily onboarded in a day or two. It will take careful and thoughtful planning to configure, onboard, train and then support.

1.433 Bewertungen