Indio Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Indio

Indio ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für Sach- und Unfallversicherungsagenturen (P&C), mit der Versicherungsanträge und Verlängerungsprozesse verwaltet und optimiert werden können. Die Plattform verfügt über eine Formular-Engine,...

4,6
4,3
4,4
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Indio durchsuchen

230 von 230 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 19.3.2019

Incredible Product - Must Have!

Indio Technologies is one of the best advancements I made in my business in quite some time.

This software finally enables our agency and customers to be more efficient with application completion and processing. I love that there is a library of digitized

Initially, the process of putting together a customer 'submission' is confusing. However, it doesn't take much time to master.

Karol

Bewertet am 1.10.2019

Ease of use

Indio is very easy for my insured's to use. Especially on renewals. They just update and return. No entire applications to complete. Also the E-signature portion is a lifesaver. Had an insured sign while they were on the road to another appointment.

Getting started with Indio was a bit confusing, but once we got used to it got easier to use.

Sara

has potential

When the documents are completed they are emailed to you by Indio, you don't have to go and retrieve them which is convenient but they are not encrypted which is worrysome.

Not user friendly. Not obvious where to find things, II spend more time looking for forms and how to do things than I should. Many clients unable to use, can't log in, need to wait for code etc.

Die besten Alternativen zu Indio

Mary

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

Change is hard but worth it.

It has been a very easy transition for me. I love the ability to complete apps on line and save information. The only obstacle has been educating my clients. Change is hard.

Complete apps, especially at renewal, is so much faster and easier. It reduces redundancy and the amount of time my clients have to spend filling out the same information.

Honestly, it's just learning a new software and educating my clients on how to use it. Once everyone is familiar, I think all involved with the insurance process will appreciate it.

Travis
Travis

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Bringing insurance into the modern age

Indio makes gathering data for new and existing accounts fast and painless for all parties involved. My clients love being able to comment and ask questions on the app, and being able to sign and submit it to the agency without waiting on us to send something over for e-signature.

The only complaint I had has been fixed. There used to not be an option to email the app to the client directly from Indio, but that feature has been added.

Brad
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Not perfect, but a huge improvement

I love the simple and intuitive UI. IndioSign is a great feature. Almost every client that uses Indio raves about it to us!

I wish that Indio would pull completed Acords from Epic. I would also like to see the ability to clear notification from the dashboard.

Joseph S.
Joseph S.

Great solution

This is the only online app company I've used and it works really well. Customers rarely come back to tell me that they couldn't figure it out.

easy to access and share with clients
makes application easy and info will be in there next year

login process is a bit annoying, but its getting better
dashboard could be more user friendly for clients - almost too many features...

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.11.2018

Indio is Awesome

I'm still new to Indio because our company just purchased it a few months ago but so far it has made my everyday tasks easier. The clients like using the online platform. The staff at Indio is very helpful. They are always available to answer our questions and have spent a lot of time showing us all the features Indio offers.

What I like most is that our clients are able to view their account information in real time. Before we kept our own records of the client's properties and exposures. Now we are able to view the same list and the clients are able to request changes to us through the website. This has allowed for greater accuracy.

While the software is great, it is time consuming at the beginning to set up all of our clients in the system.

Jeremy
Jeremy

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Makes getting supplemental apps completed a breeze!

Great...we just keep getting a change of rep for some reason so that's frustrating

Love the supplemental apps that are already in the system for most carriers...makes getting these filled out a lot easier and less painful for us and our clients. Thank you.

takes a while to get a new form digitized

Dylin
Dylin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Transformation Product!

From the initial sales call through implementation (included the recurring followups) have been great. Our Implementation Manager provides us with useful weekly content to distribute to the staff which helps them learn more features while increasing utilization of the software.

The ease to setup applications for the client to complete and more importantly how easy it makes it for the client to fill in. Saves alot of back and forth from using the tradition PDF forms. Makes renewals a breeze, has been a huge time saver for the agency.

There is nothing that I've found that I would consider a con. Very user friendly for both the agency rep and the client.

Julietta
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Indio Technologies- Making Service Simple, User Friendly and Effective

Wonderful. I am very happy with how easy it is to send and receive updates on applications.

I love that clients have a portal designed only for themselves. I also love that information rolls over to the following term, keeping record of signed applications. It is user friendly for our clients, which in turns makes doing business simple and easy.

I more so wish our own company would take advantage more of the work book aspect of Indio. I think we could ingrain this company into our daily work but we haven't gotten there just yet.

victor
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 22.8.2021

Indio is a true partner in the agency;

I will highly recommend it all to my friends too Indio. it has made my procedure so much easier.

the tool itself is revolutionary in its approach to renewal, and its support staff is always eager to assist and receptive to fresh product improvement ideas.

there isn't anything about the product that I don't enjoy.

Heidi

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

The service and support team has been outstanding. Always willing to help. Applications that need to be created in the system has been a quick process.

We are receiving renewal applications back faster. We are spending less time renewing surplus lines clients.

I would like to be able to electronically sign the agents name on applications without having to download the application and upload into document signing system

Malinda

More Ease at Work

Renewal process is so much easier now, the CSR's don't have to wait on the producer's to get the renewal information back.

We use the system on our renewal reviews and it is wonderful and easy to use. We send the information to our insured's to fill out, change or add information for their renewal and our clients/insured's love it as well. They think the system is very easy to use, once you can get into it, is what they say.

Not all of the applications are in the system, but once you send it over to INDIO, they try to put the app in as quickly as possible for you. But that is the down side that I'm seeing, not all the apps or in the system.

Need to find away to get the certificate holder list to pull over.

Dan

Almost very good

E-sign is very easy. I never have issues when creating a new client. Like anything, the first few times are the hardest, but after that it is very handy.

searching clients that are already in the program. difficult to find or search, could be compatibility issues with internet explorer as well.

Katie

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Love Indio So Much!

I love the ability to send an application to a client that is tailored to their organization. It is great to be able to make certain questions required.

I'm not a huge fan of the one time password for clients. I understand the security benefit, but it does hinder the ease of use.

Janice

Review for Indio Technologies

I enjoy Indio and will continue to use it for our everyday processing.

I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of the software.

Sometimes our clients are unable to open the link provided when completing the applications. Also it can take awhile for new applications to be digitized.

Kacie

Indio Initial Setup

We had our initial onboarding call last week with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they were absolutely wonderful. They thoroughly explained things from both the agent and insured perspective, and I left the call feeling fully prepared to jump in and start utilizing the software with out clients immediately. So far, I have nothing but amazing things to say about Indio.

The user-friendliness and overall organization of this software is the best feature. Implementing Indio is going to save our team so much time on a day-to-day basis, and in our industry, time is priceless.

I don't have anything negative to report about the software at this time.

Melissa

Indio Review

it's ease of use for our clients, we have had nothing but great results and comments from clients about this product.

Schedule Workbook does not have side-by-side, it just overwrites what was existing in last term.

Matt

easy and efficient

It has been very good. Its helping with getting applications filled out!

Easy to set up and it helps stream line the application process.

Nothing in particular. You need to spend a little time getting used to the system

Jen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Indio Streamlining my Workflow

The Customer Service is great! The Applications are clean and precise and very presentable. Overall, this is a wonderful product to help us prepare for our Account Renewals.

In the Transportation Insurance Business, I have to complete MULTIPLE Applications for each of my Account Renewals. Usually a different Application for each Market that we approach. Indio helps to prefill much of the Account Information on each individual Application saving me time and energy.

I wish that the load time for each page was quicker. The system processes information slowly.

Kimberly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Indio Review

It allows us to achieve and meet our renewal deadlines and gather the necessary information from the insured.

Sometimes it glitches or our clients have a difficult time logging in

Sandra

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

This is a renewal blesssing!

I had to use a supplemental that was not in the system yet, so I was able to send in a pdf version and within a week or so it was uploaded in the system. I am very happy with the training, ease of use, and response time.

Simply being able to export vehicle schedules and selecting what information to include (ex: comp/coll ded't) is amazing. Exporting from AMS is a pain and causes so many extra steps to clean everything up, so this feature is amazing, especially with 100+ units on a policy.

My only complaint is that we didn't implement this sooner.

KELLY

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

Indio Review

I love it! I had to use the chat/help feature once for an issue I was having and the staff was extremely helpful and got my problem resolved quickly.

Extremely user friendly interface. The flow of procedures is easy to navigate.

Some function issues when trying to use with Internet Explorer. My company's paperless work system opens some of its other functions with Internet Explorer and we cannot change the direction in which Indio opens only. If we change one function, we change them all.

Thomas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

Indio - Insurance Apps are Easy!

Indio has made my job a lot easier and has allowed for much smoother renewals in general!

I like how easily I am able to find an application for my clients to fill out. Before Indio, you had to search through tons of files and find the proper app, now they are all in one spot and can be sent to the client in seconds.

I don't like the access levels for the client. it is confusing to me who can see what when I give someone full access versus partial access.

230 Bewertungen