Vagaro Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Vagaro

Vagaro ist eine cloudbasierte Business-Management-Lösung für Salons, Spas und Fitnesszentren, mit der Fachleute Termine buchen und verschiedene Einrichtungsfunktionen verwalten können. Die Software bietet eine integrierte Lösung...

Nutzerbewertungen zu Vagaro durchsuchen

3.400 von 3.400 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Easy Booking Software mit flexibilität von Zahlungsmöglichkeit

Einfache Software und flexibel

Der ist ein Software, der sehr einfach zu benutzen. Außerdem ist alles übersichtlich also man benötigt nicht viel nach die Funktionen zu suchen. Verschiedne Zahlungsmöglichkeit das ist auch super

Ich nutze es schon seit ca. 2 Jahre und bisher habe keine Probleme damit gehabt

Barbara
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

Meine Erfahrungen mit Vavaro

Die Einfachheit der Bedienöberfläche der App

Die Sicherheit der Bezahlmöglichkeitenfinde ich prima,ebenfallsdie Erinnerungmails

Federico
Federico
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

Great tool to Manage your Appointments and Scheduling

The Vagaro solution has really exceed our expectations, we needed a solution to schedule, update and follow up our consultants appointments and this tools has become a part of our day to day operations.

Excellent tool to book appointments online, very easy to use and implement. Saved us a lot of money increasing the efficiency from our consultants performance. Our [sensitive content hidden]receive confirmations and reminders, really supporting our business.

The main issue is the price, I believe it could be a little lower, they charge per user. A free version would be awesome!

Die besten Alternativen zu Vagaro

Julie
Julie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Excellent time management tool for startups and SMEs

Through the years, I've tried a number of other online scheduling tools, but Vagaro is far and away the finest option for companies of any size. Vagaro has considered every detail, including cost, usability, online tutorial videos, quality customer service, and a plethora of customizable features like gift card and credit card integration, as well as email and marketing tools.

Excellent service is a major selling point for me. Their instant messaging service is quick and simple to use. The program is constantly updated, making it seem better and better while improving its functionality.

I'm not sure I have many complaints because they seem to listen to their consumers and address any issues that arise. The biggest challenge has been teaching customers how to properly pronounce the name.

nicole
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 26.6.2024

Very basic software

It's below average in features but decent to use. it's just meh.

easy to use, affordable, visually appealing

very very very basic software. not many robust features that most booking software companies already have. automated text messaging to fill last minute appointments is a must yet not available. reporting features very basic and unusable.

Antwort von Vagaro

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. Vagaro offers a wide range of marketing tools, a free marketplace, and 24/7 live support via chat, phone, and email. If you ever want to enhance our software, you can always submit a feature request on feedback.vagaro.com. We continuously seek ways to improve our services without breaking the bank. Additionally, we offer a waitlist feature for last-minute cancellations and the ability to send mass notifications. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Beantwortet am 2.7.2024
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Vagaro gets the job done.. ALWAYS SEEM TO IMPROVE

Overall it has been satisfactory, which is why I am still here. The inconvenience of setting up another platform has not been worth the move to another platform

Ease of use, consistency of good customer service and added features

High email/text marketing costs, high rates to process payments, inability to credit/rollover unused portion of marketing plan ( ie. if I pay for 5k emails and only use 2k, it would be nice to allow rollover of unused portion) Especially due to the fact that there have been many glitches or unexplained sends that were not actually sent!! We have so much wasted money due to this

Shalonda
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.5.2024

Ease with Client Needs

I love how easy and seamless it is to use the application. Especially for my clients.

I do not have any dislike so far about Vagaro.

Booksy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

I'm currently familiar with the use from when I was a client to another beauty business.
Anquette
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.7.2024

Awesome Scheduling

I’ve had a Great overall experience with Vagaro.

easy navigation , convenient booking and scheduling

There’s nothing I dislike about Vagaro at the moment

Md Alam
Md Alam
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.6.2024

Best Place to book your selfcare appointments

Best place for self care appointment scheduling, once a new customer book's an appointment the next time he don't need to worry about anything as all information are stored. Robust for dealing with every thing.

All in one solutions for selfcare with easy user interface, robust for managing appointments, class, staff, scheduling.

The landing is little bit slow, with the service offered if there is gif of service even in small size will be great.

Tammy

Bewertet am 12.6.2024

So easy to Navigate

This is such an easy app to navigate, for me and for my clients. I have tried another site and it was confusing for me.

There is not a negative thing I can say about Vagaro

Jasmine
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.7.2024

easy appointment scheduling with great interface

quick set up, very user friendly, and great analytics

not as customizable as we would have hoped, but overall not a huge drawback.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2024

okay product

I can set appointments easily with this.

hard to set up in the beginning but easy to use

Klaus
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

I lost customers and money because Vagaro is unreliable and faulty in lots of ways.

Don't waste your time.
Customer service made me believe that issues have been resolved on numerous occasions when they actually were not solved at all and I kept losing money.

Vagaro is advertised to be a management solution for salons as well as fitness studios, yoga studios and alike.
I used it to run my yoga and fitness studio.
Vagaro is not at all suitable for fitness businesses.
The app simply does not serve the needs to handle class bookings, recurring memberships and collection of fees,
discounts as well as prepaid punch cards in a way it helps you as a business owner.
I spent a lot of time to build workarounds for features that were supposed to work,
but actually never worked the way they were intended.
Customers regularily get confused by the way pricing for memberships is shown on the sales pages,
which either drives them away or they need to call the business to purchase something.
I lost lots of customers as well as money because of the many issues the app has.

For the entire last month the software sent out receipts to my customers, but never collected associated fees.
Customer support confirmed that vagaro software caused this, but they refused to reimburse me or do anything about it. They put it off by sending me an email,
saying that vagaro is not able to compensate me for the lost money.

+ Visual appealing user interface
+ Seemed to work for a fitness studio (but it is not)
+ Has a booking mobile App

- Unreliable features.
You never know if something is working or not.
- You need to figure out lots of workarounds to accomplish doing simple things that Vagaro is supposed to handle for you
- Customer Support is no help, I got lied to several times.

ABC Glofox

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Vagaro seemed to be more polished and has a better booking schedule for classes. With mindbody some of the must-have features for my business are only available with the highest tier (most expensive) membership.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

Vagaro is the market place for the services you look for.

One of the great market places I have seen and dealt with. The support is really great when you have a complain.

Lots of services are available in one place, the options are great, cost is very low, you get lots of discounts, interfaces are great.

You might experience slowness in Vagaro at times and this is not due to internet. it could be because of the servers but this is rate to happen.

TrueCoach

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

Vagaro membership cost is much better, the support is better and it has more services.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Both systems did not have the requirements, not easy to learn how to go around, calendars do not sync. easily.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

Wanted to love this but they are going the wrong direction

I liked it but it limited our growth so we had to switch. If it had just have been me as a solo act I would have stayed.

Is a great drop-and-drag experience. Clients liked it. Integrated soap notes. Built like an app so works really well on a phone or tab. Decent help desk. Simple setup.

HATE so much about it and it is confusing as I think it is built better than most for basic features. Will not integrate with ANYTHING. NO Api or zaps. Terrible reporting. No liability reports, sales tax reports, or cash register reports. Let's clients delete their profiles without telling you which is a problem for record preservation for health care. Shares client info. Ie if you have been to a place that uses vagaro you will show up in EVERY vagaro uses the system. They want to be a Groupon kind of thing so all of their marketing is tied to vagaro marketing on their 'shared' platform of all other businesses that use vagaro and it is terrible and does not work but you cannot use anything else because they are committed to trying to make their weird Groupon thing work. You cannot save your promo codes when booking unless you pay in advance. One year into using it they re-branded as the 'number one booking AND REVIEW software'...oh by the way, your forced to use their internal review platform. You cannot shut it off, so all the reviews that would go to google, go to promoting vagaro traffic instead. These are published on the web and bring vagaro up in search....but are not as good for you as a google or yelp review. ie, they hijack your seo so if your competitor is getting good reviews on google and you are not, your competitor wins.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hello. Thank you for your feedback as we take all customer reviews seriously. We sincerely apologize for your service experience and have provided this information to our development team for further review. If you would like to provide additional context, we would welcome an email at [email protected]

Beantwortet am 6.7.2022
Felicia

Bewertet am 13.1.2020

My clients and myself love Vagaro!

Vagaro has been great. Even when My website domain host offered a booking site through them, they admitted theirs can't compare to everything Vagaro can do.

I love that I don't have to be a slave to my phone. I don't have to go back and forth with clients, "how bout this time? or this time? or this time?" they can just get online and see all my openings!
I don't (often) have to leave my clients in the middle of appointments to book another one. When i'm off/busy i set my work phone to driving mode, directing my clients to book online.
The reminder texts are a God Sent according to my clients and compliments very well the ability to set my clients up on a rotating schedule which is also very convenient!
Oh, and the dashboard is a great tool to track busy times, slow times and number of clients, repeat clients and if they're booking online or not

I don't know if this is already a feature or something I need to do on my end through my phone but it'd be very useful if i got some sort of sound notification, a ding of some sort, when someone booked online so i would be aware of it when i'm super busy and think I know my schedule and end up telling a walk-in to come back when I think I have a gap in my day but it's been filled online.
I do wish there was a way I could make certain appointments only available during certain times for services that I share a room with another stylist.
And not that it happens often (maybe 3 times in 3 years) but when the site is down.... i feel totally lost, like a have no control over my life, I don't know when my next appointment is, who they are or what they're having done! it's awful. but it never lasts more than an hour or two I don't think.

Square Point of Sale

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

I don't remember the exact features that the other ones it tried lacked.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

better over all lay out, ease of use and convenient domain name.
Nashira

Bewertet am 13.5.2020

Best appointment app out there

I am fully satisfied with Vagaro.

You get the biggest bang for your buck with this app. I have tried a few others in the past and paid way too much for features that Vagaro not only charges an affordable price for but the set up in easy and self explanatory that you don't really need to call into tech support. I have also tried several of different types of marketing on various platforms but Vagaro has one that I have gotten plenty of clients from. Their forms is amazing, you can do intake forms and send out surveys and given that we are going through a pandemic its an easy way to get fast feedback from you clients without being in front of them. Everything is basically customizable without being too overwhelming with their features. You can literally tailor it to your business needs without being forced to have a feature and pay for it just because it falls in a certain category. Keep up the good work Vagaro!

Sending an invoice for a future appointment. Sometimes we get booked for chair events in the future and the company hiring us requests to pay a day or two before the event.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Nashira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Beantwortet am 30.5.2020
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

vagaro

Everything has always been great since i have been using this app.
I have tried others and this is the BEST in my opinion!

I love how easy this app is..
My clients LOVE the reminders and I LOVE I don't have to send them!
Through COVID this company has been amazing!!!

I love everything
I haven't had any issues at all..

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Jennifer, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Beantwortet am 13.8.2020
Mary

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Features & functionality

Vagaro keeps all of my client information, services, products, reports and finances very well organized. I've used this software for over 5 years now and my favorite thing is, it's forever changing (for the better of course). I honestly have no complaints with the way it runs, however, if I'd like to see a change all I have to do is make a request and they take it under consideration. Obviously not every suggestion can be accommodated; but for the most part it just keeps getting better and better for a very reasonable price.

I wish when a customer decides they want to opt-out from receiving email marketing from one salon it wouldn't affect another. When a different business uses vagaro but the client has been to someone else and chose not receive email marketing they don't receive mine.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Mary, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Beantwortet am 2.11.2020
Amy

Bewertet am 27.12.2020

Best value for features, support level & price

I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Beantwortet am 31.12.2020
Melinda

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

ABC Glofox und Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Affordability, customer service, and better product.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Beantwortet am 9.3.2021
Michelle

Bewertet am 24.3.2022

Vagaro Love (it's a real thing)

Great, great. I love Vagaro. Like, sincerely hands-down I am fan all the way. It's format is user friendly for my clients and my staff to learn. The vagaro university on YouTube is so useful. Of course, their customer service rocks. The learning curve with my previous CRM was painful and long. Vagaro is a joy to work with.

The customer service. The majority of reps are great and very helpful. I also love the a la carte pricing, it makes it so much more affordable and you can add what you need as you grow. I also love how they are consistently adding new features. I also feel like they listen to user feedback and implement changes. Vagaro University on Youtube is great! The electronic forms are a lifesaver to help enforce our cancellation/refund policy. Thanks to Vagaro I could run my business with peace of mind and be seen as more professional by the public.

I wish the logging in part was faster for the client and also it feels like the experience is more on vagaro than our brand. I would like the option to create a brand app more affordable. Also, if a client already has an account from another user, it erases the information placed it by me and makes me start all over. I would also like the client to add their mailing address and date of birth on their intake. The mailing address is an important aspect of our marketing. I wish the star rating on employees could be a feature that could be turned off or on. At times, it makes it hard for newer therapists to get bookings.

Warum Vagaro gewählt wurde

MindBody was terrible. The monthly price was ludicrous and expensive. They raised prices four times in one year without notice. All the "bells and whistles" they offered were so hard to use that it wasn't worth it. It was way too expensive for a start up. I hated the learning curve.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

Outstanding customer service, the learning curve was a quarter of what MindBody was. The price was so reasonable for a solo provider which is how I started.

Antwort von Vagaro

Hello Michelle. We appreciate your review. If you would like to discuss these issues further, please reach out to [email protected]. Thanks so much for the kind words!

Beantwortet am 26.7.2022
Frank

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

My pros and cons on Vagaro

My overall experience so far, with Vagaro is really good. I would recommend them to other massage business and massage therapists. I have had no issues or concerns, with any issues I've had, support has always been extremely professional and helpful in every way.

I love the confirmation and waitlist features the most, because it prevents me from having to physically keep track of client's and my schedule openings. I like having everything integrated in the software; i.e., scheduling, payments, confirming, color coding, the waitlist, etc. Also their Customer Service Support is outstanding!!

I really wish the software would have an Add-on feature. I don't like having to integrate the Add-ons into my actual services, because it put the Add-on as a separate scheduled appointment. The other feature I don't really like is having to pay for Marketing and Texting features, of which there are different tier levels. Wight Massagebook it was all included. These are my biggest dislikes of the software.

Maria

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

Efficacy of Vagaro is powerful for small businesses

My experience is satisfactory. Customer service is helpful. The resolution timeframe is fast. Overall function is effecient.

Vagaro is a powerful tool for small businesses.

I want the system to list the business address for the location in the appointment reminders. Also I want vagaro to allow administrators to personalize the Personal Task time off. The selections are to narrow.

Cost and functions.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vagaro

For the area of esthetics vagaro is becoming easy to use by clients.
Joi

Bewertet am 6.7.2016

Many pros, but and equal amount of cons

I have used Vagaro for about three years. Initially the bells and whistles are enticing. You begin with the $25 fee, but the functionalities you need to get the most of the site come at additional fees. If you do not add these "monthly" fees the site is very bland.
If you want to use the features such as: credit card capture, requiring a credit card to be enter by clients to book and other options such as these, you must add their chosen processing company along with authorize.net; of course with other added monthly fees.
The customer service agent are limit in their knowledge and frequently tell you they will add your issue "in the que" for the technical department. They have a forum where you can discuss and suggest issues and request features, but it seems to be just for show for the past few years.
When you use their credit card processing you are automatically batched out at "4PM". Whatever income you make after 4pm will be added to the next day. Any income made after 4pm Thursday will not be added to your bank account until "MONDAY MORNING". Meaning anything after 4pm Thursday, all of Friday's income and Saturday's income will not be added to your account (including tips) will not be added until MONDAY.
The credit card processing company is very hard to contact.
The mobile credit card device has not been updated to read card chips , but we have been told for almost a year it will be available "in about a month".
The system is very slow. Make sure you have a mobile device AND your computer just is case it is on the fritz.
They did what they initially called emergency maintenance on the Friday before the 4th of July without any notice. We could not use the site at all. No new appointments, could not check anyone out and if you did not have a hard copy our product prices you could not sell ANYTHING for about 4 HOURS in the middle of the day. They system was visibly on the verge of malfunctioning for days, but they did not send out any emails preparing us for the system being shut down, but they did send one early that day to alert us about a new feature .....

To sum it up, while there are many features they come at a price, with mediocre customer service, many restrictions on receiving your funds and you advertise their service every single time you send out a email, text or any other notice, but you are added to their very saturated search engine and your clients can be enticed by other salons in your area.

A lot of features

Mediocre customer service
You advertise for them whenever you reach out to clients
Runs slow
Credit card processing is not the best; your money is held hostage for days at the end of the week and batches out to early
Your clients can be enticed by other salons in your area that also uses the site if they add their location

3.400 Bewertungen