Sprinklr Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Sprinklr

Sprinklr ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für das Kundenerlebnismanagement für Unternehmen jeder Größe. Die Lösung bietet Funktionen für Social Experience Core, Content Marketing, Social-Media-Management, bezahlte Werbung, Website-Ma...

3,9

81 von 81 Bewertungen
Pamela
Pamela

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

A must for any social media/account manager

I use Sprinklr to schedule social media posts for work and I love it. It's very easy to store and organize assets, track performance and monitor daily activity. I'd honestly be lost without Sprinklr - it makes things so much easier.

In terms of analytics, they're not always up to date. In a perfect world, they would be - but I understand that loading that information takes time. Usually within a week (sometimes less), the numbers are completely accurate.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

Streamlining Your Marketing Plan

As a result, the program's original concerns about rigorous reporting requirements and multi-channel marketing campaign analytics have been alleviated by the experience. Campaign attribution and return on investment analysis have been made much easier thanks to the tool's ease of use for myself and my colleagues.

Social media and marketing management are the primary functions of Sprinklr in our communications department. However, we do use it to communicate relevant information with other divisions of our organization. It includes a wide range of reporting options. Planning and rearranging our daily, weekly, and monthly routines have become automatic for us. Customer service is quick to answer our questions and aid us in solving any problems that may arise.

Platform APIs do not support some features, such as Instagram story videos. You may have to give up Sprinklr and use native apps in some cases because of this lack of support. It's not cheap to use Sprinklr if you're a big brand that needs to run a lot of listening queries.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.6.2020

I don't like it

I don't usually have to use the software but there are absolutely zero times that I have used 100% correct. Very complex but at the same time does not have all tools I need.

The only thing I like is that I can see all social media account from the company I work for in the same software.

I mostly use for Twitter and the search tool is really bad. There are also some content formats, such as poll, that I can't post with the software, something that makes my life pretty hard.

Die besten Alternativen zu Sprinklr

Bewertet am 13.6.2017

Awesome social automation platform. Insane amount of features, and plenty of customizable...

Management team and customer service is outstanding. As they build their product, you can genuinely tell they want to succeed. The product is extremely flexible, and able to meet the needs of a wide array of users on a social team - from designers, who can directly upload assets into a repository, to copywriters, who can upload copy into the posts for approval, etc. Reporting is outstanding, and covers off all major needs of an enterprise social team.

The occasional bug, but nothing a quick refresh can't solve. Biggest issue is some of the less intuitive features or questions are not able to be answered by their reps since they are still learning the product. However, their response time is always exceptional and they continue to work on the issue or education until there is a solve. Finally, we were fortunate enough to shell out for the enterprise solution, but it is on the expensive side. More cost effective credentialing significantly impact the features, which is a bummer for teams who can't afford the top level tiers.

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Great software

I'd use Sprinklr again for other clients. I hope in the future their tech support becomes a bit more developed.

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Our team was able to develop rules in the rule engine to make our community management processes as streamlined​ as possible. We also established in-depth​ labels for outbound content which aided in reporting.

The customer service / technical support team could be hard to work with at times. Sometimes they did not understand our issue and others they took a very long time to return a response.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

Customer Care use is easy to use

It's more practical on the customer care end. It allows for more features to make the most out of reporting and collecting the data.

They are always making improvements and providing webinars to help with newest features. When the new features are rolled out, they are always set up to be easy to use.

You would really need to pay the top dollar to get what will work best on both marketing and customer care ends.

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

Strong social publishing tool

The analytics capabilities are stronger than competing products in terms of exporting data and organizing dashboards. After a training session, it's not that hard to use.

Frequent issues with lag time on post tags being updated and analytics dashboards not working. Customer service/ support team is horrible. I usually end up figuring out the solution for them.

Bewertet am 17.11.2017

Powerful tool once you understand how to use it.

In-depth and actionable social listening. Ease of use with multiple community managers.

I love the Social Listening work flow. It makes it very easy to monitor and act on untagged mentions across platforms.

It's tricky to master the UX. Takes a lot of time to get your bearings within the tool. Training videos or technical support were lacking when compared to other tools in this category.

Adam
Adam
  • Branche: Import und Export

Bewertet am 25.10.2020

Reliable tool to have control all over the social media

We a company that runs a bunch of social media pages, to have this power of controlling all-in-one page it's an extremely powerful tool.
Sprinklr just makes your workflow easier with their service, never thought I will find something like this software. A huge thanks for making everything simple and clean.

No more struggling on running different social media pages TWITTER + FACEBOOK + INSTAGRAM it combines all of them in one
Content scheduling for the full month it's a big plus for the companies that run multiple platform and pages. The tracking dashboard made easy. Sharing contents across different platforms + Social listening
Boards creator for storing photos, videos, and so on.

A small lag problem. Would be better if the lag gets fixed a little but it still works perfectly for me

Marina
Marina
  • Branche: Internet
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

The essential tool to successfully manage my company's social networks

I can schedule and post my content efficiently, monitor interactions with my followers, and respond to their comments and messages in real time.

What I liked the most is its ability to provide an exhaustive analysis of my social networks and the digital channels of my company.

I think it would be very beneficial to have better guidance and training to be able to take full advantage of all the features.

Taylor
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Great tool for analytics & publishing!

Sprinklr made my customer care work extremely easy and allowed for more efficiency on my part. It also allowed me to study incoming posts and analyze trends, which allowed me to keep track of recurring issues and work to solve them long-term. Overall, a great product, albeit expensive.

I love how organized the interface is. Keeping track of and filtering incoming social media posts is made simpler than ever, and scheduling posts to go out is just as easy. The software is becoming increasingly intuitive, which makes it even easier to study the data presented and respond as appropriate.

Customer service can sometimes be lacking unless you have a truly dedicated representative at your disposal. Additionally, there can be a little bit of a learning curve with some of the buttons and their respective icons as you navigate the interface for the first time.

Will

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

A social deck that works!

I love how it can be used to monitor and respond to the high volume of conversations happening across multiple social media channels. Separate message traffic into queues and set workflows to route conversations to the right teams. Tag messages using custom macros and rules and view conversation threads.

Doesn't capture all social media platforms and I feel the reporting could be a little more robust and have more KPI trackers.

• Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

Love sprinklr

My employer has started using this platform in the last 6 months. I can say that it has changed the way we work in the social media department. We are more productive and able to help our customers who reach out on social media alot faster.

I love being able to access all of the social media platforms my company uses in one place.

I did not like the fact you had so many messages to respond to as once.

Hamza
Hamza
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

Good but expensive

Before I start to work here in my current job, I had an online flower store. At that time I've used Sprinkle for managing my social media channels and it helped me so much. The ability to showing audience profile valuable. With this feature you're being able to see your customers diversity. The other features are really helpful and easy to use as well but my favorite is audience profile.

After I've used Sprinklr a couple of month, the price started to get not affordable for me. This is also related with the economic crisis in my country but it's pretty expensive by comparison with other tools though.

Kaylee
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.1.2019

Using Sprinklr to Publish to Social Media

Sprinklr has great metrics and allows you to monitor engagements on posts through categorized groups. You are able to organize how you see this engagement in a variety of ways, making it possible to easily get through responses to commenters and raise problems.

Getting set up on Sprinklr can take a bit of time. It is not as clearly intuitive as some of the other publishing platforms I have used. In addition, it is hard to tag others in Facebook/LinkedIn posts when publishing through Sprinklr, as the platform isn't integrated enough to correctly tag.

Claire
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Better options out there

Overall we have found the user experience to simply not be as pleasant as competitors. However, since we only use for publishing, it's possible the other functionality is great!

The interface is pretty sleek and you can view what posts might look like pretty easily.

We mostly use this software for publishing and I wish there was an approval process.

Florence
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2019

Complex UI, reoccurring reporting glitches

Sprinklr houses a lot of features. Engineers respond to new products offered on platforms like Facebook very quickly by replicating that on Sprinklr.

Reporting dashboards are always broken. Unreliable numbers forces media planners to use the actual ads platform instead of the Sprinklr tool we pay for.

Enes
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 11.6.2022

sprinklr

Thanks to reporting and statistics, I can create a strategy for myself by looking at the data. This is my favorite feature.

There is no feature that I dislike the most. The fact that it is both convenient and inexpensive makes the application stand out in its field.

Felix Daniel
Felix Daniel
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

An efficient and powerful digital solution

One of the aspects that I liked the most is the ability to centralize all my activities in social networks in a single platform. This has saved me time and effort.

His approach and his ability to simplify our activities on social networks is great, providing me with all the necessary tools to manage my accounts

It would be beneficial to have a more detailed guide or interactive tutorials to facilitate my familiarization with the platform.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

Client Requested

My client requested Sprinklr to manage their social media. I liked that we could give clients limited access to the social accounts without giving them access to the actual social platform

I didn’t like that the platform couldn’t do much more than we could do in the platform

Courtney
Courtney
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Great Options, Takes Time to Understand

My overall experience has been good. When I do get confused with implementation I’m able to find answers online or ask for help through their support.

I like that this program allows you to create different captions based on what platform you are going to use. Unlike with other platforms for scheduling, I do not need to copy and paste. Instead, I can customize each caption while posting.

I found this platform a little harder to grasp at first. It has a lot of functionality, however, that functionality is a little overwhelming when first implementing the software.

Sayantan
Sayantan

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Not a very good tool for MSMEs

I liked the user interface but the modules are pretty expensive.

Too expensive and bugs take a lot of time to solve.

Alison
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung

Bewertet am 14.3.2017

Fun and engaging

The dynamic presentation, eye catching and informative windows are great for events, would be practical.

Cost for our small international organization would be too high, would need a budget version of Sprinklr.

Kasandra
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Good once you get it working

The ability to make one post that will seamlessly connect to multiple platforms is great. I like having them all connected.

I did not like the experience I had with customer service. Had some issues getting it to work with instagram and waited for help through e-mail.

Nicole
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Still Learning

Still learning

The convenience of posting to multiple platforms

Still trying to figure out what everything does

81 Bewertungen