Jane Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Jane

Jane ist eine Praxisverwaltungslösung, die Gesundheits- und Wellnesskliniken dabei unterstützt, Abläufe im Zusammenhang mit Terminbuchung, Abrechnung, Kartierung und mehr zu rationalisieren. Die Lösung ermöglicht es Patienten,...

4,6
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Jane durchsuchen

352 von 352 Bewertungen
Steve
Steve

Bewertet am 28.10.2023

Jane in the most clinician friendly patient charting app

Jane has streamlined our patient note-taking tasks, as well as making our patient appointment booking system more integrated.From the very beginning, when I made first contact with Jane staff I felt that the whole team at Jane cared passionately about what they do.It is not often that you come across a company who don't just say they care about their Clients, but live & breathe their proclaimed ethos. I get the very strong impression that caring about people is who they are.From our experience, at Cornwall Podiatry, we feel the Jane Team care about us. And that care enables us to pass forward that caring attitude in our own professional interactions with our patients.Thank you.

We love the customisability of the Jane system. It is by far the most intuitive & feature-rich digital Clinical note taking up we've used. And we've trialed about ten different ones before deciding to move to Jane.It is also the easiest to use when running a busy clinic session. The templates can be custom designed for your own style of note taking, & can be customised on the fly with other templates as you need them.Each clinician can write their own treatment plans as Jane phrases which can be called up quickly with a forward slash & a 3-4 letter code. These phrases mean whole paragraphs of treatment which are regularly used can be inserted into the notes very quickly then edited for the specific patient as necessary.When duplicating a patient daily treatment chart the diagrams/body Charts etc are all duplicated ready to be edited to match that days treatment. Again making recording the patient treatment notes much more quickly than writing it all from scratch each time.Our administrative Staff loved the fact that patient Intake forms & contact data populated all the necessary fields instead of being manually transferred previously.Also the admin staff love the way Jane sends out reminders on Texts & Emails a few days prior to the patient's appointments.

One feature which is missing is a seach facility within reports. Plus I'd really love more colours to work with on the body Charts & sketching.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi, Steve. Oh my gosh, this was such a wonderful review to read, thank you for the kind words. I immediately had to share it with our UK team and it really meant so much to them as they’ve truly enjoyed working with you.

Jane seems to be meeting your needs quite well which we’re always pleased to hear, but it’s that feedback is even more golden to us, so please keep it coming. Helping helpers like yourself is our passion, so if there’s anything we can support with or lend an ear for, our inbox is always open. Cheers.
-Caitlin on behalf of the Jane Team

Beantwortet am 23.11.2023
Hillary

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

Easy to Use and Chart

It's the best EHR I have ever used! I recommend to all my colleagues.

The charting is so quick and easy. We love the online booking and patient portal.

I wish we could respond back to their texts when confirming the appointment.

Antwort von Jane Software

So much great feedback here, Hillary! Thank you so much for the kind words, and for being part of our community. We’re glad to hear that you’ve been enjoying Jane, especially the charting and online booking as those are two of our original features and two we just love. We hear you about the ability to respond to appointment reminders - it sounds a two-way street to communicate with your patients, especially about their appointments, would make things a lot easier for you. It’s not something we have a solution for yet, but patient communication is on our radar, so it will be exciting when we have some news to share around that. We’ll continue to work to make Jane better and better, and please keep the feedback and helpful conversation coming.
-Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Beantwortet am 20.2.2024

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

This is not a software solution for a US based insurance billing practice.

Frustrating.

If you are a low volume cash based practice, you don't plan on billing US insurance, then it's fine. If not, please take my advice and avoid Jane.

We are a small US based practice and bill Medicare (40%), some insurance (20%) and the rest cash. Initially I asked my billing service to take on Jane's Insurance billing, and after a week of them investigating the software and getting their questions answered by Jane support they opted out saying it was not capable of doing US Insurance billing in a timely & cost effective manner. I should have listened.

Instead of taking my billers advice I decided to have my front desk person, who has done billing for over 10 years, take a shot at using Jane for our insurance billing. After months of her working on Jane billing, multiple cases and support escalations, emails, phone calls, and even trying to get the owner involved.. we have given up.

Jane support is always pleasant and courteous, but they generally have no answer for the glaring billing issues that make their software worth using for Insurance billing besides saying "we are working on it for the next release" or "why don't you post that to the suggestion feature request".

I'm currently looking for a replacement.

Good morning Dr. Larinde,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

I really appreciate hearing from you and your practice, and I'm quite dismayed to hear how frustrated you feel with your attempt to transition to Jane.

As a clinic owner myself I relate to the general struggles and challenges of insurance billing, and I'm sorry to hear that Jane contributed to making that harder for you and your team.

A complete refresh of the way that insurance billing is received and managed in Jane is launching in the next few weeks - I'm not sure if you had a chance to attend the summer release webinar but you can see how that looks here: https://vimeo.com/452703248

The section about the insurance billing change is linked in the description.

In any case, I can see from your ratings that we have to get 4 stars better in every category if we want to see you choosing Jane for your practice in the future. We'll work on that!

for Jane

Beantwortet am 31.8.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Jane

Sierra

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

The only software I'd consider

Can't imagine using anyone else for right now.

Jane's competitors don't seem to hold a candle to Jane. Most of my peers prefer Jane even with its current drawbacks. I appreciate the low fees and high frequency of updates and improvements and great caring customer support.

I don't even use the charting system unfortunately. I wish it integrated with more things. I wish billing insurance was easier. I wish a lot of things haha

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Sierra, Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am thrilled to hear you feel cared for by our support team and that the frequent updates are helpful! We are always interested in learning about our customer's needs to ensure the updates and improvements made are genuinely helpful
That said, I would love to learn more about areas you feel are drawbacks or why you aren't currently utilizing the charting features. You can voice your needs for new features or improvements to existing features on the Feature Request board (if you haven't already), which I will link below!

Insurance Billing is never a fun task, but I am happy to share that we are wrapping up the beta testing for Integrated Insurance Billing features! This will definitely make Insurance Billing a little easier (dare I say fun?). Stay tuned for that announcement.

Thank you for choosing Jane, we are so thrilled to have you.

Beantwortet am 27.6.2023
Shig

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Great for any organization

Absolutely great. I think it is one of the best programmed app.

Aside from having so many features which was a bit challenging to figure out, jane has everything a practice needs.

The fees are on the higher end compare to other apps.

Antwort von Jane Software

Oh, Shig, thank you for the kind words. And a big congrats on opening your own business! I totally understand where you’re coming from, Jane has an ever-growing list of features that does create a bit of a learning curve, but it’s one that our support team is happy to help walk you through. As for fees, I'd be curious to hear more about this feedback to fully understand and chat through your concerns, so if you want to chat more just send us a message to [email protected]. Regardless, we're so happy to hear that you’ve got things mostly settled and are enjoying Jane. and hope we can continue to help you run and grow with your practice. Thanks so much for being part of the Jane community. <3 -Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Beantwortet am 15.2.2024
Catherine
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 6.1.2024

What a fantastic experience with Jane!

Outstanding! We have had nothing but friendly support from the very beginning. And the fact that it is so intuitive is also wonderful especially since we are not very tech savvy!

Everything! The price, the ease of setting up and the user friendly nature.

We haven't run into anything yet that we don't like!

Antwort von Jane Software

Wow, what a delightful review of Jane, Catherine. Thank you! Hearing that so many things about Jane struck a chord with you is so exciting to hear about because these are the types of experiences we want to provide to all of the clinics and small business owners like yourself that use Jane. I hope we can continue to make things easier for you and those you help, and please continue to share your feedback. :)

-Caitlin, on behalf of the Jane team

Beantwortet am 7.2.2024
Beverly
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

Jane is fabulous!

Jane is my personal secretary, and frees me up to do my own work.

No cons. I don't even use all of the features of Jane, as there are so many more features available.

Antwort von Jane Software

What a great review to read, Beverly! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback in such a fun but kind way...it's an honor for Jane to take on such an important role in your clinic! We're lucky that you came over to Jane and I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed not only your experience with Jane so far, but with our support team as well. I hope we can continue to help you grow and help you help your clients. :)

Beantwortet am 7.2.2024
Jerrilea
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.2.2024

switching to Jane

I have just purchased Jane and I am just learning the system.

Simple and cost effective to use Jane and it is HIPPA compliant with premade macros. Jane has given me two months to use the Demo and set up my macros while I'm learning Jane.

Learning a new system can be difficult to learn

Antwort von Jane Software

Thank you for such a great review, Jerrilea! We’re so glad to hear that Jane is offering you everything you need, and affordably at that. We always want to delight our customers, whether they’re just starting out in their practice or are switching from a previous system and have been in the industry for years, so meeting that mark for you is music to our ears. :) Learning a new system can be difficult to learn, and sometimes it’s also nice to know you can just ask a question when needed, so don’t forget to reach out to our support team if you ever need us. Thanks again for being a part of our community, and for trusting Jane with your practice.
-Caitlin on behalf of Jane App

Beantwortet am 21.2.2024
Jacob

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Exceptional system

I love Jane and would highly recommend at least trying a demo to see how Jane could help your clinic.

Scheduling, charting, ease of billing. Great integrations into other software

Lack of real portal, direct messaging system to patients, e-fax capability, credit card processing fees

Meng-Chi
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

Rigersted Massage Therapist

It is good after practicing more in daily bases.

It is easy to use after daily practice at work.

It is so confused in the process of setup every details in the beginning!

Shannon

Bewertet am 31.7.2019

Makes My Job Easy

The biggest benefits have been the online scheduling. But I also love the software also frees up my time with processing insurance claims.

I'm relatively new to Jane (8 months) but it makes my job managing our patients, payments and insurance very simplified. The best feature for me is the online scheduling. Frees me up to do so much more in the office.

The only cons are my own mistakes. I'm going to take more advantage of their training videos before experimenting.

Antwort von Jane Software

Shannon! You're such a delight!

Thanks for this lovely note and for taking some time out of your day to share your experience working with Jane.

I'm so glad you're part of the Jane community. Office Managers - you're like gold to a practice! I really honour the work you do to keep things running smoothly. A good office manager can often go unnoticed - because things are just working well! So I notice you today. Well done.

We're working on a more structured training program (currently internally dubbed as "JaneU") to help with ongoing learning, so I'm glad to hear it would likely be helpful for you.

But really our goal is that Jane is so simple to use that there wouldn't be any mistakes along the way. Although coming from clinic life myself I know that it's a near impossible goal ;)

Hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to enjoy some sunshine.

Beantwortet am 6.8.2019
Terri
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

Wonderful software, wonderful team!

Jane App has been a wonderful addition to our office and makes managing patient files a dream. The Jane team is always there to help if needed and are ever changing to grow with the new world.

East of use, always improving to make it work even better than it already does, its nice to look at.

The ability to limit what patients can see on he their profile.

Hi Terri,

Thanks so much for all the stars!

This is such a pleasure to read this morning. I love that you're enjoying working with Jane in your practice and that you're taking the time to "train Jane" in all the ways that work best for you through customization.

So glad you're part of the Jane Community Terri! I especially love it when Jane gets along well with Admin Managers and Team - practices are a busy place and I'm always thrilled when Jane can help with the day-to-day.

Have a wonderful weekend Terri!

Beantwortet am 31.7.2020
Robyn

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Highly recommend Jane App for health care setting

Love it and feel it is great value for what I'm receiving.

I have been using Jane actively for a few months and am appreciating it more and more on a daily basis! I've noticed an increase in new patient bookings as, apparently, people like the freedom to book online rather than playing phone or email tag with me. Many, many of my return patients comment how much they love Jane and how easy it is to use.

In the past few weeks I've started online charting as well as the booking and this too is going well. I'm thrilled to finally be done with paper patient files (that I need to store for 10yrs once inactive!). This is much more efficient.

Customer support is also excellent and response time is great!

Not really a con, but because Jane offers so much, there is a bit of a learning curve, at least for me. However, I'm not a tech-sort and had only done paper booking prior to Jane. Thankfully, they were able to walk me through any difficulties I was having with set up etc.

Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

Jane offers both online booking and patient charting. Also saw that many other practitioners similar to me are using Jane which helped me to feel like Jane was the right choice.

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and welcome to the Jane Community!

I love that you're finding success with the online booking through Jane - my practice is seeing 60% of our appointments booked online so I agree that it's a feature that is appreciated by patients. When I first opened my practice that number was closer to 25%, so it's interesting to see the change in patient behaviour over time.

And congratulations on making the move to electronic charting! Leaving paper behind can feel like a big change, and I hope you're taking advantage of things like the template library and our new phrases feature, which can help speed things up.

So excited to be working together and as always, let us know if our team can help in any way. We are so proud to be here to support you and your practice.

Talk soon,

Alison -Co-Founder

Beantwortet am 7.8.2020
Ana

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

Go Jane!

Great! Friendly, fun, knowledgable company to work with. This is the first software we've used (gone through 3 over the past 12 years) that I've called FUN! Keep up the good work Jane!

Easy to use & customizable, compliant. Jane Team really listens to what their customers are asking for, so if it's something you really want that's not there yet, I'm guessing it will be in the near future!

Billing insurance & reconciling EOBs was my big dislike, but I think the new update is going to be fixing that:-)

Hi Ana,

New update tomorrow and I hope it's exactly what you're looking for to help with reconciling EOBs and insurance billing!

Send us a note by the end of the week to let us know what about the update is working and if there's still room for improvement. I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

And I'm so thrilled to hear that you're finding running with Jane fun! I love that! We'll keep working to find more moments of delight to add to Jane.

And we do have a few new features that we're working on which will be optional and for a price - but if you ever feel like Jane is "nickel and diming" you please send me a note. We're walking a line of keeping Jane simple for those who run a more basic practice, and powerful for those who would like more advanced features - all while maintaining an affordable base price. It's something I think about all the time so keep me in the loop about how fair that feels as we grow together.

With gratitude,

Beantwortet am 16.9.2020
Margaret

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Awesome Software

This has been such a positive experience with Jane App and the people who work for Jane. They are very smart and their only concern seems to be that the Customer has a great experience.

This software is so intuitive and easy to learn and use. The creators are always making awesome improvements. The support team is very knowledgeable and always know the answers to the questions I'm asking. When calling in to the support team, they always get back to me within a couple of hours, usually sooner.

There have been no cons with this software. These people work so hard to make sure that you have a good experience with the software.

Hi Margaret,

It's so nice to hear from you again!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us (and other Capterra viewers!). As you know, I really love it when we get reviews from admin staff, because I know that you spend all day every day working with Jane.

And it's just as much a pleasure for us to get to work with you, so thanks for being such a wonderful part of the Jane Community. Your feedback and help is a big part of Jane learning to be a great helper to your practice.

You are a real delight Margaret :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season (although it's going to be a bit of a different style this year) and I'm just so glad you're part of Jane's story.

Ali

Beantwortet am 8.12.2020
Céline

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

Jane App

We made the right choice with Jane to directly manage patient records, appointments, billing, monetary transactions and insurance reimbursements.

Easy to use, efficient, nice look, constant improvement, great support team: available, experienced and very friendly.

In Quebec, we face a huge challenge: to offer users to read and receive information in the language of their choice: in French or in English. We would like the patients to have the ability to indicate the language of their choice in order to interact easily. This situation leads to dissatisfaction as well as an additional workload.

SimplePractice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jane

For the reasons stated in the first question and because the team is young, dynamic, attentive, in solution mode and geared towards constant improvement. We feel their excitement and pride in offering an innovative and effective product.

Hi Celine,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. Building Jane to be legitimately helpful and efficient is our North Star.

You may already be aware that you can enter your own custom language (French, English, and many more) into a lot of areas in Jane (including online).

You can view the customizable areas here: https://jane.app/guide/basics/customizing-jane

That being said, the patient's ability to choose between the two languages would be understandably helpful.

If you haven't already, please add your vote to our public customer feedback list here: https://janeapp.canny.io/feature-requests/p/bilingual-online-booking
This way you can add your voice and stay up to date on the progression of this request. We are always looking for new ways to improve Jane!

Beantwortet am 5.5.2021
Crystal
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.3.2020

Beautiful interface for holistic practices

Great customer service.

The interface is nice and quick to learn. Jane team is helpful and easy to contact by email. I like the ease of having clients do online intake, consents and billing. I like being able to build templates.

This software really lacks features for healthcare practitioners that need to track coding of ICD10.. which is important when you are ordering labs and billing. It doesn't have a way to have flowsheets of data or problem management, which is terrible for midwives. You can't track lab values anywhere either... it's like your having to open and keep open a visit note to have a template to enter values in. I have also seen no additional features or updates in the time I have been using it.. until Covid came along.. they added televisit option.

Hi Crystal,

Nice to hear from you!

I'm glad you've found much of Jane easy to use and that you've enjoyed chatting with our team

Many of your cons are very true. Thanks for listing them here - as I think it's important for people considering Jane to recognize that integrated labs and the tracking of lab values over time isn't currently available.

The "vitals" chart piece is built to be tracked over time visually and we're working on that on our end - so we'll keep improving on that.

If you'd like to see what we're currently building or vote for features, I wonder if you've seen our feature request list? You can access it from the drop down from your name at the top right - click "Feature Request" and then at the very top left you can flip over to "Roadmap" to see more info.

Under the "Feature Request" tab you can also search and upvote your feature requests.

Thanks again for the feedback - we love hearing how could do better.

Beantwortet am 31.3.2020
Sally

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

Good

Customer support is absolutely outstanding!

The very pale coloured print of the days of the week in a the schedule and the time. Would be better in black. Hard to read which can lead to mistakes

ZENOTI

Very Annoying

Morning Sally,

Thanks for the review and I'm so glad you're enjoying working with our team! We enjoy working with you too.

And thanks for the feedback about the schedule display. Jane can sometimes display differently based on your device and monitor - some have found success by changing their monitor preferences, but we have a few other tips on schedule display too if you'd like to hear them!

You could try increasing the zoom of your schedule by using short cut keys Shift+up arrow (and Shift+down arrow does the reverse) which makes each appointment a bit longer, and working with the magnifying glass tool can make booking a bit quicker too.

But I'll bring up your feedback about the calendar lines and see what we can do.

Happy Thursday Sally - lovely to hear from you.

Beantwortet am 4.6.2020
Dana

Bewertet am 23.8.2020

If you have a clinc you NEED JANE

If I have a question they get back to me promptly their tutorials are fantastic, so practitioners can practically train themselves online before onboarding. COVID hits and guess what they are the first do implement virtual treatment software with no extra charge and COVID screening and the ability to check in from their cars. This company CARES for you and your clients. Thank you with all my heart!

We have 6 practitioners and 3 rooms we share and 5 different disciplines. No other platform could support all our needs for online booking that integrated easily with our website. Kept track of their commissions and splits for services and products in a beautiful and simple financial section. And everyone could customize their own intake forms and treatment notes that are kept in Phipa highest standards online. We can book clients, accept payments send clients their insurance receipts in the click of a button. We literally do not have the expense of a receptionist Jane and their amazing help team is our best office manager!

We have a sliding scale for our therapists so this software doesn't allow that but they are adding new features on a weekly basis to accommodate all the needs of the users.

Good Morning Dana,

Thanks for the lovely review!

What a wonderful practice you have - I love the interdisciplinary approach. And how great to hear that Jane is working well for your wide range or practitioners.

I am especially proud to read your comments about how Jane's covid response worked well for you and your team.

I am going to share your kind words with Jane's team today!

We've been talking about how we get to "help people help people" here at Jane - and your review here really helps bring that idea to life.

Thanks for the work you do in your community!

Beantwortet am 31.8.2020
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

one of the best apps around for all healthcare providers

I have found Jane to be a great over-all softward for your health care clinic. If you do have chiropractors, acupuncturists, massage therapists, osteopaths, etc., it is a great way to seamlessly book and chart.

I have used Jane app at a few different clinics, including the one I am at now. The amount of features it has, and how you can customize it for your needs as a Practitioner are wonderful. From chart taking to booking multiple appointments at once easily, Jane has really thought of everything a Practitioner may want, and applied it to their software. I also believe the customer service is fantastic from past communication.

There are almost too many ways to do 1 thing. For instance for billing, you can go in and do it, then the next time do it a different way and get the same result. I think it would be better to not overcomplicate things by just allowing you to learn how to achieve what you want only 1 way. Sometimes I forget how I did lets say an ICBC claim, go in, find out oh I can also do it this way, then forget. The final thing is the price point if you are a sole practitioner is very high, but in a medium size clinic with receptionists this is a great softward to communicate with everyone at your clinic.

Mindbody

Warum Jane gewählt wurde

Moved locations

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing some of your experience with Jane across a number of different practices. I'm pleased to hear that you've found Jane flexible although I'm hearing that you might be sometimes finding Jane to be TOO accommodating with the ways to access the same place.

Often this is because for an administrator working the front desk - it make sense to get to the billing one way, while for a practitioner who is mostly charting it makes sense to have a different path. But for those workflows you only do once in a while, I understand that might cause confusion.

We'll keep working on making Jane both powerful and flexible for the different ways that every clinic (and practitioner) practices but still intuitive. Always so much room for improvement :)

Thanks again for sharing some of your thoughts with us and anyone else considering Jane for their practice.

Beantwortet am 2.11.2020
Todd

Bewertet am 30.1.2021

Jane App is the new standard in chiropractic.

I’ve used several different EMRs and practice management programs in my career. And I even started with using paper charts. Jane is the best so far. Working with different types of chart notes in modules is a breeze.

Insurance billing in the United States is still confusing and is a dark magic to me. You have to use a clearing house to bill insurance. And I’m still not sure how that integrates with Jane once the money starts coming in.

Also, it’s hard to SALT (same as last time) billing and diagnosis codes from the proportions visit. I would like to see those carry over to the present visit by default, and allow me to make changes as appropriate.

Hi Todd,

Your review title made me smile!

Switching from paper can be a big task. I'm so glad to hear about your experience with Jane's charting. It's one of the areas in Jane that is constantly evolving. Have you seen the new formatting options yet?

You're right, all insurer payments and EOBs need to be manually recorded in Jane at this time - but not for long! We have an Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) management tool currently in beta testing. This feature will allow you to download your remittances from your clearinghouse of choice, and upload them to Jane to make posting payments and EOB much quicker and easier :)

Oh and just in case you haven't seen it, here's a handy guide on rebooking clients with the same insurance info if you'd like to take a look: https://jane.app/guide//re-booking-clients-with-the-same-insurance-info

Thanks again for the review, Todd.

Beantwortet am 4.8.2021
Nicholas

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

Amazing product and impeccable customer support

AMAZING. I've been an employee at a clinic for a couple of years and have just moved to my home practice. Adopting Jane on my own has been such a positive experience, I was nervous at first, dreading having to learn everything on my own, but it went so smoothly and the customer service staff were so helpful. You guys even gave me a 2 week grace period as I learned Janeapp and migrated to my home practice. What seemed like an impossibility in the past, I'm now feeling so much more positive and optimistic about my success, as a Reiki practitioner, starting out was difficult, but things are beginning to go more smoothly and I have Jane to thank for being an integral part of that process.

This product is crazy good. It's so easy to use and customer service is unreal, and the pricing is amazing. The people behind Jane are always there to help me and they seem to put so much effort into helping me understand Jane's features and how to use them. I feel genuinely supported and am definitely going to recommend Jane to everyone. I even ended up reading Jane's Story page and About page today because Jane's existence made me feel so supported, positive, and optimistic about my practice.

During the tutorial phase of setting up Jane, after you've done the 6 major steps, you can opt in for more advanced settings by checking off boxes and updating the tutorial steps to those new features. You have the option of "skipping" these new tutorial points once they're up and "marking as complete" as well. I ended up clicking "Skip" or "Completed' after I'd clicked Charting and another feature, just to check to see if it was possible for me to minimize those steps and then be able to go back to them later. Unfortunately it turns out that once you click either of those options, you can never access them in Janeapp again, because if you try to check off those same boxes again and update the feature list, it reminds you that those tasks have been completed and to go to the website for more help. I would have preferred to be able to stay in the Janeapp system and do it again if I wanted, since they had very convenient videos that helped the walkthrough.

Nicholas,

Wow. What a review! I just shared this with our entire team because I know it will brighten everyone's Monday- thank you.

You said that Jane's existence made you feel supported, positive, and optimistic about your practice. That is amazing and it's all we could ever want! You provide care to your community and it is our mission to support you in that.

I really appreciate your feedback regarding Jane's in-app onboarding checklist. This is something that I will certainly take back and share with the team. In the meantime, if you click both of the options you originally chose to skip/mark as complete plus one more new feature, you'll be able to see them all again. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you're unsure how to do that.

Thanks again, Nicholas, and hope you have a good week. We are lucky to have you as part of the Jane community :)

Beantwortet am 7.2.2022
Sherri

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Jane Has Amazing Customer Service

Very easy system to learn, accurate and well laid out. Customer service is outstanding, besides the Help Guide, the accessibility of Jane Team members to answer questions in a timely manner is incredible.

Would like to be able to have more than one email address per patient. Also, be able to have flexible pricing on some services as they vary occasionally, so we are required to set up a new product each and every time.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hi Sherri! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience using Jane. I can't express enough how much we appreciate your feedback.
It always makes me happy to hear that our customers are receiving the help they need in a timely manner. As our Jane Community grows, our team aims to provide the same level of service in terms of quality help and quick response times, regardless of the volume we may receive. If this level of service ever changes, please let us know :slightly_smiling_face:
Regarding Flexible Pricing, the use of Adjustments can be helpful. Whether you have patients on a sliding scale, or running a special promotion, Adjustments can accommodate those price changes. When it comes to creating products/inventory within Jane, each item would have to be created independently. However, if I understand correctly perhaps you may have variations of the same product and would then require varying pricing. If so, Jane does have an existing feature request for that which I have linked below for you!
I can appreciate the sentiment you shared about the need to have multiple email addresses on a patient profile. This has been a popular request amongst our community, especially within the Mental Health space and when working with children. If you haven't added a vote or shared your voice on our feature request, I would definitely encourage you to do so! I have also linked that feature request for you below.
Thanks for choosing Jane, and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Beantwortet am 28.3.2023
Garth

Bewertet am 3.5.2023

Best system for medical charting & scheduling that I have ever used

Using Jane has been outstandingly good, an aspect of my daily work that has simply made my professional life easier and more enjoyable. I have used various EMR systems in previous years (such as InputHealth) which were terrible by comparison, a constant headache, and much more expensive too.

It is easy to use, inexpensive, obviously well thought-out, is reliable, never any serious problems with it, and for minor issues the staff are rapidly responsive and helpful. It has the features I need for convenient, rapid scheduling, including recurrent appointments, notes, and billing (linked to a Canadian public healthcare service plan). It has automated appointment reminders and you can create & send your own questionnaires or intake forms before appointments, which I have found very useful.

I would like Jane to be able to keep stored files in different folders (such as lab reports, specialist reports, letters, etc.); at present all downloaded files are in the same single folder. Then it would be good to sort through these files alphabetically or by date, etc. It could be useful to send & receive faxes or other files automatically within the system. At present I have to export files (such as reports) from Jane to other software before faxing, or create the files elsewhere (such as for prescriptions) before faxing.

Hi Garth,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such a detailed review!
Overall, I am thrilled to hear that Jane has made your life easier and more enjoyable, I can't wait to share that with the rest of our team!
As a solo practice, automating as many tasks as possible can be a huge time saver, and I am glad to hear that the Recurring scheduling, Appointment Reminders, and Intake Forms have been useful for you.

Organizing Files in a patient profile and having an Integrated Fax option are two features our community has been vocal about! We do have a Feature Request Page where you can vote/comment on these features and when updates are made you will also be notified :slightly_smiling_face:
You can find those feature requests here:

Thanks for choosing Jane! We are so glad to have you and we are excited to be on this journey with you.

Beantwortet am 17.5.2023
Kevin

Bewertet am 3.6.2023

Jane 8/10 Overall

Despite the flaws it still makes my life much easier than if I didn't have it, so that is good enough for me.

The overall practice management is great. It allows me to run both the business and clinical sides of my practice in one cloud-based software package.

The lack of a secure messaging tool is a big hole in the product and one that I am surprised has not been fixed yet. Other tools have this, and hopefully they will add this soon. In their patient management system, there is only one email address that can be used on a record. As I work a lot with teens, I would love there to be a way to send email reminders to one email address for appointments or even to two simultaneously. I do my note taking within an appointment chart on my ipad, and compared to other applications the "sketch" pad in Jane is not that great. While in other apps, I can put my hand on the ipad while writing, in Jane it results in dots and lines being added all the time. Its more of a nuisance than a problem.

Antwort von Jane Software

Hey Kevin, thanks for posting your review!
I am happy to see those 8 stars, and hear Jane has helped make your life easier! However, good enough is not what I want for you, and our team is keen on improving Jane to earn those 2 extra stars.

Secure messaging is a big-ticket item the team has been actively working on, and I know many customers, like yourself are looking forward to.
You also mentioned a need for Multiple Emails on File and Improved Sketch Features in Jane. These are existing feature requests you are also able to comment on and vote on
At this time, I don't have any information on when these will be released, however, you are able to vote/comment on and once updates are released you will be notified. I will link those features requests for you below :slightly_smiling_face:
Our team frequently reviews these requests as it influences future development of Jane!
Thank you for trusting Jane with your practice!

Beantwortet am 21.6.2023