Motivosity Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Motivosity

Motivosity ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung für die Anerkennung von Mitarbeitenden, die sowohl kleine als auch große Organisationen bei Leistungsverfolgung und Benchmarking unterstützt. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören soziale...

4,7

Scott
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

A tool that continues to be useful

Despite the one annoyance I mentioned above, I heartily recommend using Motivosity. It makes it easy to express gratitude, and offers one more meaningful way to interact with my co-workers.

Motivosity allows the people in my department to give and receive thanks/recognition for individual and group contributions.

It's a versatile tool. I like how my organization has been able to tweak the user interface so that we can offer kudos according to our six company values (Service, Professionalism, Leadership, Innovation, Community, and Excellence). I like the Badges capability, although we don't use it as much as we could. The Interests and Personality widgets add a even more usefulness.

I also appreciate the option to send the recognition in a public or private message.

I hate popups with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. So when I sign in and a popup invades a big chunk in the center of my screen, asking about whether I've received recognition for my work in the past few days, it's not a positive thing. I'm not against filling out a brief survey for that purpose, but that delivery method irks me. It's probably something that can be adjusted by the person(s) in my department who manage the user interface.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

Best for employees engagement

overall it is a reliable tool for team collaboration where we can freely share our thoughts on improving our organization's culture.

One of the reasons why our company started using motivosity is for connecting with employees and sharing some thoughts on improving our culture and for these reasons we found the perfect tool called motivosity. It's easy to use with great GUI it also increases collaboration between team members.

The only drawback of using motivosity was that it takes too much time for its implementation. other than that everything is great.

Tami
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 4.3.2024

Great program!

I love being able to acknowledge all employees within the company, whether it's by giving them a verbal kudo for all other employees to see and/or by giving them a little spiff bonus to show that we appreciate their efforts!

I love the peer-to-peer acknowledgement and it allows upper management to be able to give kudos to those they may not see on a regular basis!

I can't say that I've experience any negative situations from using Motivosity!

Die besten Alternativen zu Motivosity

Rui
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

To be better

My experience with Motivosity it's all about giving recognition to other people doing well in the company and I think it's great cause inspire people to do better

I think recognize people for the wonderful work they do it's amazing and also getting paid is also great

For me I think it's because you noT aloud to upload pictures. I think you should aloud to upload pictures cause looks more fun, at the moment just looks a bit empty

Donna
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 11.2.2024

Motivosity Revew

I like the rewards, gift cards to use, and the recognition.

It took me awhile to learn how to use it.

Melissa
  • Branche: Lagerung

Bewertet am 10.2.2023

Employees love it and use it daily!

We were using another platform that used points instead of dollars. The app was not easily accessible, it had to be accessed in web browser which was difficult for some people. Our participate/engagement was minimal. We had over 450 appreciations in the first month! This is compared to maybe 20 in our old app.

Easy to launch, easy to appreciate, ease of use for those who don't have computers, that it gives money instead of points. The ability to do shout outs and highlights!

Reporting can be a little confusing. App users have to set up account in a web browser so they can use the app. There have been some roadblocks with that. Motivosity bucks for managers disappear at end of month, would like option to roll them over.

Nathan
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Happy Motivosity Customer!

Nothing but great things to say about Motivosity. We hope to continue our relationship with Motivosity for years to come.

As I mentioned previously, Motivosity has been great at building team morale throughout the entire office. Employees can give each other motivosity bucks when they help one another out with a patient or daily task. Managers can give extra bucks to employees they see doing a good job. We have weekly activity/ awards for games we hold throughout the week! Employees LOVE it!

This is pretty nit picky, but I think it is easier to use on a computer than smart phone. The app is good, but I think our office prefers using the platform on computer over phones.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.2.2024

Great Employee recognition platform

Our employees and managers love how easy it is to recognize and reward each other tangibly. The support team is amazing as well! I've needed to access old data or make adjustments that I didn't know how to do and they have always responded within the same day and helped resolve my issue quickly and kindly. There are great additional options for the platform that we have trialed as well and while they weren't exactly what our whole team needed, they were incredibly valuable to some of our managers and help create a really well-rounded solution for employee recognition and management.

It's a simple and fun way for our team to recognize each other's contributions. There are a ton of ways employees can redeem their points (so easy to redeem as well). The public nature of the recognition is great too because it allows for other team members to chime in and agree.

I don't have any cons when I think about how we use the platform

Carolyn
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 4.3.2024

Review of Motivosity

For users it's user friendly and easy to navigate

For admins its not as intuitive. I have had to use the help center a lot to figure out how to use the platform. I'm sure the support people are short staffed, but anytime I have had to reach out, the response time is slow. I try my best to just figure out my issue on my own as opposed to reaching out for help.

Andrea
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 28.2.2024

Great for morale boosting

I enjoy how easy it is to thank colleagues and managers. My favorite part is that I can attach gifs, memes & emojis to the text because it allows appreciation to be more lighthearted and personalized.

The mobile app isn't great at loading. It's also not quite as easy to navigate as the website.

Jeff
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

Hands down the best peer-to-peer recognition software!

Overall, I am very satisfied with Motivosity and can't imagine my employer life without it! It helps to pump each other up, point out successes and wins on the team, and help look for any red flags in overall employee happiness.

I have used Motivosity for several years and at several companies and I have loved it since day 1. Every time I use it, it's like a big, warm hug from your grandma! There are several things I love about it. 1) It's very easy to use! The interface is clean and easy to navigate. It hints you towards next steps you can take, which makes recognizing people easy. 2) Motivosity has a nice interface to see how other people are getting recognized. It's cool to see the feed of your coworkers and leaders being recognized for their hard work and projects they are working on. Coming from an HR background, I appreciate the recognition that is easily seen, which helps motivate you to keep doing better. 3) Any news from Motivosity is positive. I have never seen anything negative there, which helps promote a good environment. Sometimes I'll scroll through Motivosity and it pumps me up to see so much success happening around us. 4) There are fun tools in Motivosity, such as the Meyer's Briggs test, the interest maps, and the store to spend your reward money in. 5) I appreciate the surveys it asks to check in on me to see if I am being recognized frequently. Recognition is so important for morale, and Motivosity is the ultimate software to make this easy and possible!

The only con I can think of is that I wasn't able to use the software sooner. I first started using it in 2015 at Workfront and quickly saw that previous employers I worked with could have benefitted so much from it. The software is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. I cannot say anything negative about it because there are none!

Shawn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Motivosity is a great way to give immediate positive feedback

As an individual contributor, giving a quick thanks is wonderful to reinforce behaviors and encourage doing that behavior again. As a manager, I can share positive feedback to many people both on or off my team for things that I notice. This decentralizes the positive feedback and reinforcing behaviors and allows everyone to participate. I love how all recognition is immediate with no oversight.

Every employee is given a dollar amount every month that they give to someone else to recognize extra efforts. The dollar amounts are relative to the company, but everyone receives the same amount. So if you give someone your full amount for the month, that sends a big message as to the importance of the recognition. Anyone can give to anyone else, and can do it immediately instead of going through an approval process.

Money to give used to expire every month in an effort to encourage giving. However, that is very limiting.
Many people want to save up and give a bigger amount for extraordinary help from someone else. That expiration date has now been extended to three months, which helps. I think not having the money expire but instead just have reminders to give allows ultimate flexibility. I haven't found people who never give, but I have had people lose their giving money because an arbitrary amount of time has elapsed. What I don't like most is by default having everyone see the positive feedback someone else gets. I ALWAYS make my giving private so I don't have someone feeling bad because they saw someone else recognized for doing good and why didn't they get recognized for doing good as well (I did just as much as they did!) causing the feedback to backfire in its intent. So please turn off public feedback by default and make it private.

Antwort von Motivosity

Thanks for the review Shawn. Addressing a couple items you mentioned...
The expiration of the giving money is really a way to prompt people to use it and to share their appreciation more frequently (frequency is a key driver delivering impact when it comes to recognition).
As for the public recognition, studies show that there is power behind making it public. As you stated, you can always mark it private for those times that you want to not have it shared with others.
Again, thanks for writing the review. We appreciate Ivanti as a great Motivosity customer.

Beantwortet am 6.11.2019
Jason
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Motivosity Believer!

Overall, I love that our organization has chosen to partner with Motivosity. I believe it has improved teamwork and cohesiveness. People love receiving praise, and it helps for checking the pulse of our people and documenting day to day interactions. Would highly recommend it!

I love Motivosity and how it encourages teamwork, collaboration and abundantly recognizing those that contribute. I use it nearly every day for praising teammates, acknowledging top performers for the month, checking profiles to get to know people, 1x1 feedback, and reviewing survey data. It is a fantastic program that adds a lot of value to our organization.

The 1x1 note section could be easier to navigate. Following up from a previous meeting with a coworker, the notes are not easy to get to in order to follow through with commitments. I have to go back and copy and paste those details from the previous meeting and would prefer a way to quickly see last week's notes. Formatting has been a little challenging for whatever reason. It wouldn't save some notes I typed a couple of times, and bullet points were just added. That made organizing my notes difficult, but improvements have been made recently.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Jason, thank you so much for your feedback! As you've said, we're constantly trying to improve our platform, so your ideas and experience is so valuable to us. But glad your experience with Motivosity has been so positive overall!

Beantwortet am 27.1.2021
Skylar
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 30.6.2020

Encourage Others and Boost Team Morale with Motivosity

I think Motivosity is allowing me to solve the business problem of not knowing your coworkers. I have found by being an active user of Motivosity that I know more about my coworkers and they know more about me. When I go to the office I know everyone and enjoy being at work.

On a day-to-day basis, people's actions (i.e., accomplishments, acts of kindness, hard work, etc.) often go unrecognized. Using Motivosity helps to encourage employees to recognize their coworkers. I feel by using Motivosity people are uplifted as they begin to realize people are actually noticing them. Furthermore, I feel it increase overall team morale and unity.

I think there needs to be some way to encourage users to more proactively use Motivosity without the incentive of earning money. I personally try to regift my gifted funds because I want to help drive the overall purpose of the software. However, I see so many users that log on the last day of the month and send out last minute Motivosity so the funds don't go to waste. I would rather see people recognizing others on a day-to-day basis without the expecation of making some extra money.

Ben
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Concept is great

The concept is great, and we have seen great success in our company. even outside of giving money, just giving people recognition outside of an email is really nice.

I love recognizing employees and being able to make announcements about great wins by different teams or the company.

When I pull up a profile's history, giving or receipts, I cannot like or comment, It has to be in the feed.

Feature functionality:
Create a money request, then submit it for approval. Essentially get rid of buying and expensing out gift cards, and use motivosity as the approval platform to get someone a block of money. This could be done outside of the tool, and have money added to a user. But it would be cool to have this built into the program.

Feature Requests:
1. Can we search or specific terms or phrases within posts?
• For example, an employee mentions that some is a “really great KCS coach”.
• We’d like to track when “KCS Coach” is mentioned so we can specifically call out that behavior. If tracking is not available, then searching for these terms or words, would be helpful. I can only see that you can search for a person or title of the employee, not search for previous posts.

2. Is there a way to enable notifications for when someone submits a nomination for an award. I have found that people have submitted nominations, but we were unaware of these nominations because there is no alert system. not weekly digest.

breakdown graph of how points are calculated or at least an idea of how they are accumulated. I've seen leaders have crazy scores, while they have less overall activity than others with much lower scores.

Angela

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Instant employee morale booster

I have really enjoyed using Motivosity and sharing it with the team. I think it was a bigger success than anticipated by the exec team, and I'm happy they see what I saw when I first found the software and talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I'm anxious for them to fully use the Lead and Listen modules because that is where the magic truly happens. We've already seen happier employees - the recognition of peers means so much!

Our employees immediately began letting their co-workers know how much they mean to them, and how appreciative and proud they are of their work. They spent their generosity bucks with no problems and understood how to navigate the site with very little guidance. The integration into Slack made a huge difference as well, and created more use of the software for everyone. Getting the software up and going for the company was very easy and quick. The software is robust and leads our execs to find out the whys and hows of our employees with very little effort - but with very deep and relevant results.

There are aspects of the software that need more explaining to our management team, and until we can do that, we're relying on our "old" way of doing reviews. We aren't able to pull those forms into Motivosity - yet - but understand that is one of the upgrades that are happening.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi Angela, we're so glad that you've enjoyed the way that Motivosity has connected your employees and the ease of integration with other applications. Thanks so much for your review and feedback!

Beantwortet am 7.4.2021
Jim

Bewertet am 30.8.2017

Happy Employees

Before Motivosity, we would recognize our Associates that required a lot more administration and we always found that people would come and want to exchange their gift for something else. This product has made it very employee friendly as well as added other valuable tools. We solely use Motivosity as our only company org chart and find great value in the personality test and "social media" presence this gives our associates.

My biggest frustration is the customer service, I wish there was a call in number we could talk to someone and fix the issues, instead we must rely via email which isn't as efficient. We used to have other features and granted its been upgraded but there are certain features we need as admin that haven't been added back. I've brought up the concern and the most we have heard is, "we'll look into it".

Alex

Bewertet am 1.12.2016

Bluehost Review - Employee Perspective.

We have been using Motivosity for over 3 years. This is Night and Day difference over our previous solution that we were using.

One of the many things I love about Motivosity is simply having far more control over how I recognize my fellow employee's. Our company puts in a monthly allotment, I can give that entire amount, or fraction of that amount, and be able to recognize more people. If that isn't enough, and there is someone that really deserves more, I can dip into my own personal balance, and give from that as well. Makes is amazing when needing to truly recognize someone for efforts you feel are actually deserving of the credit.

I also love that our company uses this as a means to raise funds for special employee needs. You can set up a donation link, and our company matches whatever is donated to the cause. Another fabulous way to help your fellow employees.

The options to cash out your Motivosity is crazy simple and fantastic. I am not sure if the options are standard and the same across companies who have Motivosity, however, I primarily use the gift card option. Amazon gift cards, iTunes Gift Cards, Visa gift cards (the kind that actually function as a pre-paid card, and not useable at limited locations)

All of these have come in the form of a e-card. Delivery is instant, and I am redeeming gifts and purchasing goods within minutes if not seconds of email receipt. I can't speak more highly of this.

There are physical cards options, I am just not a patient person and want my goods NOW! haha I have not had one issue using e-gift cards in Physical locations. Printing off, or showing the redemption from my Phone to the vendor has always been successful.

I have to say, knowing if a company offered Motivosity as a perk/benefit would be a big deciding factor of taking the job. Kudo's to Bluehost for seeing how valuable this has been, and what a difference it has been to working here.

**going on 9 years with Bluehost**

Antwort von Motivosity

Alex, Thank you so much for your review. We have loved working with Bluehost and are very happy to see that you love Motivosity.

Beantwortet am 1.12.2016
KresLynn
KresLynn

Bewertet am 21.7.2021

Amazing Employee Recognition Platform

Love being able to easily reward my team members and employees with a dollar amount attached to it, my team loves choosing a gift card to AXOMO for choose their swag or to any of the other retailers available on the platform

It's buggy at times, for instance the "add a link" function for their highlights doesn't really look like a clear call to action, it's just hyperlinked text that says "learn more". The giving from function seems buggy as well as it sometimes won't let me give from my account when there is a balance.

Antwort von Motivosity

Hi KresLynn and thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear about your increased shout-out system by 70%! WOW!

Beantwortet am 24.7.2021
annie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

If you need more motivation.

Motivosity is the best performance management system I've used. I'm a lead developer for a high-tech company and wanted a way to track my employees' performance and give them a way to rate and track their own performance, without the hassle of paper and spreadsheets. Motivosity is an employee system that does just that, plus more! It's a browser-based tool that integrates with Google Apps and Salesforce.

Motivosity was created to help people understand their motivation and provide them with the tools they need to improve their performance. I had no problems as I was generally satisfied with the performance improvements. I like its interface.

Christy

Bewertet am 1.9.2016

Simple and effective way to express appreciation for co-workers. Like REALLY simple!

In a day filled with projects and meetings I can express satisfaction with a peer in just one minute.
No need to stop and draft an email - just click into Motivosity and find their name in the drop down. I send them a Motivosity buck or sometimes just the compliment or note of appreciation. Also the tool keeps me apprised of company anniversaries, personal birthdays and other events that are important to the individuals. Also, the badge feature is nice to recognize achievements and certifications that are pertinent to our industry.

Ease of Use and the popularity of the tool within the teams I work with. Makes it simple and FAST to say thanks!

I also love the spell check - thanks for that.

The feature that allows you to like or comment on a Motivosity thanks is seriously cool.

Cyndi
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

Recgnition and Rewards

I have Motivosity set to come up as a start up option in my browser so I see it every day when I come in. I check it daily and I'm reminded to think of the good things that have happened during the day because it's always open in my browser. I feel like it has helped my individual team to catch others doing great things and give appreciation to their teammates. Appreciation is always a motivator in my opinion, especially when it comes from a peer.

Motivosity has made a difference in the department I work in by spotlighting daily accomplishments of over 100 employees. Prior to having the software in place I don't think we were doing this regularly or consistently. Now we have a way of making sure that every employee feels recognized and is rewarded for their contribution to the group. We have internal and external clients and both send thanks through e-mail but we can also post this using the software to share the kudos with the rest of the team.

I don't have any complaints about the software and I can't think of anything I would change at the moment. I appreciate the immediate follow up, e-mail notifications and the monthly reporting options in the software. It operates the way I expect it to.

Elvira
Elvira
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 22.9.2018

Innovative tool to create friendly environment in your company

I strongly recommend to use Motivosity in order to gain better results in your company.

Sometimes none of the project management tools aren’t enough to create friendly environment in the company. And of course in overall this affects to company performance and sometimes causes serious damages to corporate image . In order to solve such conflicts among employees Motivosity is the best choice. By providing peer to peer reward system Motivosity encourages colleagues to be more polite and friendly with each other. After using Motivosity our employees learned listening and respecting the views of each other. And overall because of friendly environment in our company our productivity has icreased in a significant level.

Although is a good tool for employee recognition but it can be used for misleading if some colleagues agree to give fake rewards to each other. It is a good tool but needs to be used under control.

Tyler

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Recognize your team with ease

It is great for an individual contributor but for a manager, this is where I feel that things/features are lacking.

It is super easy to recognize team members and have the entire company see that someone is performing at a high level.

I am not a big fan of the 360 coaching. I feel that a lot of the questions are repetitive.

Abhinav

Bewertet am 5.6.2022

Motivates you to work on your best Capacity

Overall it's a great experience and I love its easy-to-use interface and its way of customise the message by rewarding someone to give a personal touch to every small reward.

Motivosity is a great employee engagement tool. I personally love its nature to reward colleagues whenever they do something good. It's like we don't need to wait for Bonus day in an entire year but get rewarded for each small task we do.

Motivosity has some limited no. of vouchers available for my local market. It would be amazing if more Stores or Online Vouchers go live on Motivosity.

1.004 Bewertungen