Drag Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Drag

Drag bietet Teams den „Posteingang für alles“ – einen Ort, von dem aus sie Kunden unterstützen, Aufgaben verwalten und Geschäfte abschließen können: E-Mail. Ein gemeinsam genutzter Posteingang und ein Workflow-Management...

4,3

Sean
Sean
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

So far it has been very easy to use and lets me see everything I have coming up.

Organization of my never ending inbox, and the ability to keep messages near the top, even though I'm not ready to review the information yet.

I have emails that I need to keep unread in my inbox until I am ready to review the information. Sometimes takes up to a week so having multiple columns to organize the different subjects has been great. This way the emails I need don't get pushed down the list and forgotten.

It does take a little longer to load than without. I am also using another extension inside Gmail so using both is likely causing some minor speed issues. Once I have it open it doesn't seem to affect it too much however, and I tend to leave my email open all day so not overly worried about it.

• Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

Great product & great support team

- Streamlined workflow
- Cost saved with reduction of other softwares
- More transparency with the team
- Better responses times to Customers with no lost exchanges

Drag has had a huge impact on mine and the teams' daily activity. It has meant we can remove tools which were contributing to a hefty sales stack and we will now use Drag and it's features to manage:

- Sales
- Customer Support
- Project Management

As fantastic as the product is, a big big win for me has been how responsive the team is. Not once have I experienced Customer Support like I do with Drag.

No big complaints from me. The team works hard to resolve any bugs and communicate this with me as a user.

Edward
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 3.1.2021

Unethical Practice

The app maybe good but their business ethics are shameful.

The software itself was ok but ultimately I decided not to carry on with it.

Buyers beware. My initial purchase was for a year upfront. After a few months I stopped using the software.... all fine. I did the trial, and thought I could get some use from it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case so I was not minded to renew. 12 months down and I get an email stating I have subscribed for another year with invoice details. Obviously I did not want this to happen, and what with watching my events business go up in flames thanks to Covid and all the implications that brings, the renewal date had sailed passed me. As soon as I got the email, I got in touch with support for a refund on the product as its no longer needed. Sadly, they have taken the money and are refusing a refund. No remorse, no sympathy. Utterly reprehensible.

Antwort von DragApp

Hi Edward, it's a shame to hear that you were not happy with our services.

As communicated to you previously, Drag is a subscription business, which means that, unless the subscriber cancels the subscription before the end of the billing cycle (which has not been done in your case), a new billing cycle is automatically initiated. This is the standard model in software as a service and I'm sorry if it wasn't clear for you. Our terms and conditions are publicly available at: https://dragapp.com/terms.
We are happy to support you with other enquiries.

Beantwortet am 8.2.2021

Die besten Alternativen zu Drag

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Great if you want Trello inside Gmail and Email Automation

Drag has become an important part of my business to help me automate and collaborate with my team.

I like the email templates and email sequencing. It allows me to follow up with people automatically and I can use my time very efficiently.

I can be a bit buggy sometimes, but the support has been very good and communicative with me in resolving issues.

Antwort von DragApp

Thanks! We love supporting our customers and love the way they keep us motivated to improve our product and services day after day :D

Beantwortet am 8.2.2021
Eric Quinn
Eric Quinn

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

I have been using Drag for quite some time now and am really enjoying it.

I like that it allows me to create order out my inbox in a more robust way than just tags or folders and can be set up in a flow for the way that I work. My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic. It really takes the Gmail experience up to the next level.

I wish there was a mobile app so that I could carry the experience across my work environments, but I am assuming this is in the works and will be made available in the not too distant future.

André
André

Bewertet am 22.7.2018

Been using it from the start and really helps my email management

Easy email management. Make to do lists and prioritize tasks straight from you email.

Light-weighted. Simple but great tool to manage your emails as "to do list" and prioritize tasks. You can turn in on/off on a click of a button.

As it is a fairly new software, some features some bugs appear here and there (nothing major) and some features are still in development.

Alina
Alina

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Very nice app that helps me in everyday work at client-service dept

always know about what expect from my clients, who's interesting in precise topics, etc

most of all i likes push notifications with true names of readers and letter topics
- minimalistic design design
- easy of use - pick it to letter in 1 ckick

nothing, i think it's small tool do it functions well. but the newsletters quantity is too much )))

Dhaval
Dhaval
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Just what you need when you have a lot of work to do

Drag and drop. As easy as that! This made to very easy to use the tool! Its very intuitive and therefore makes it less overwhelming to use.

Color customization limitations. I wish I could add more colours to it and change its look better. The idea is to be able to change it as per my mood.

Mihajlo
Mihajlo

Bewertet am 7.7.2018

Very useful gmail add-on for email organization

With Drag App my inbox looks very organized and email prioritization got a new level. With Drag I am always up to date both with new and old emails. Very useful add-on!!!

Sometimes it is in conflict with other add-ons that can cause bugging of Drag, but it does not happen often.

LA
LA
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

What a professional inbox I have now

Organized on box and ability to leave emails into lists that keep me organized.

The best feature of this app is the ability to place emails into specific to do lists. I like that I can have my emails in columns that define how I wish to deal with them

To be honest, it took some getting used to. I find for a while trying to get a good grasp on how best to organize my inbox. But m now I feel like a Drag pro!

Cody
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.10.2021

More People Need to Know About Drag!

I can't really imagine using Gmail without Drag now, having used it for over a year. This is especially true for companies that utilize Shared Inboxes and Groups - the collaboration functionality is top-notch. We can basically incorporate project management practices & tools directly into Gmail, as opposed to having a separate tool in another platform.

The functionality for Shared Inboxes & Groups is excellent. The Kanban inbox style with notes, attachments, internal tagging, and automations to auto-sort email has boosted our team's productivity massively. Our company gets a massive volume of email in our shared inboxes each day, and prior to implementing Drag, emails were sometimes lost or responses were slow. Organization and lack of automation was to blame - Drag has fixed that.

Though it is very rare, every so often there will be a new back-end update to Gmail which sometimes would cause Drag to glitch out. The Drag team usually anticipates these rollouts and there is no issue, but twice in the past year or so we've encountered an issue. That said, they have always fixed it very quickly, same-day.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

This is a unique email organizer: you can categorize it, works like a planner and very...

efficient use of time and less stressful working on emails.

i love that it allows you to segregate your emails into columns/boxes per category. I have a lot of emails everyday and having it in categories makes working easier. The segregated result saves you time from looking for emails that you need or avoiding opening emails that I have already worked on.

It has made the email more clutter-free, work efficiently in the morning and less cramming on those important tasks that sometimes gets lost on the influx of everyday emails.

The app is also very accessible to users since it is already part of the chrome extension . You download it then voila! an organized email in an instant, everyday. The best part is that it can be categorized the way you do on planners: to do list, work -in-progress and done section.

I am particular with mute designs. This app offers a very minimalist design which is easy on the eyes. It is also simple and easy to navigate that you don't need a walk-through. You can figure it out on your own.

It would be a good input if the colors of the border can be changed. Also, the current version is only web version. It would be a better deal if there is a mobile version.

It only works with chrome.

Ben

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Still working on defining my workflow - currently using 3 columns, Evaluate-Respond-Send to...

Kanban layout
Drag and drop of cards
Drag on/off switch
Offers a way to streamline working through Inbox messages. Effective in saving time in sorting correspondence vs. to-do/action items

Need option to remove 'Add Column'.
Column width adjustment.
Autoassign to column based on label.
More options for Archive - remove/add labels, maybe more insight on what is processed, add a rule editor for Archive action.
Larger card view of msg or hover preview, I must open email fully to decide where to drag it.
I see message reply in a card but opening that card opens the original message, not the reply displayed on the card (bug?).

Joshua

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

It is a good tool to use, but I wish tools like this weren't costly. The cost adds up...

I like the ease of use and how easy it is to organize categories. I wish more features were free because it is a great product.

I don't like how when I first add the extension I have premium features, and then I lost these features without understanding that I would only have them temporarily. It would be better to start with the free features and then request a premium try.

Sam

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

A nice, simple way to manage my inbox and tasks.

Simplicity and easy of use. I used to create tasks from emails and log them in a separate system, now I can do it all within gmail so it makes life easier. There is also a nice flow of new features being added.

There were one or two small issues when I first started using Drag but actually the progress has been great and now there are no problems really.

Yes yes!

Beantwortet am 29.3.2018
Caitlin
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

Drag is genius & gives me so much peace of mind as a business owner wearing many hats!

I live in gmail and am constantly overwhelmed by the amount of email I need to get to with no method of organization. Things used to fall easily through the cracks, and I struggled to manage myself (I tried using gmail plus a task management app like Trello or Asana, but those never seemed to stick). I love that my email and task management system are all in one place, and I know what my day holds at a quick glance.

It was a little clunky to set up & took awhile for me to understand & cater towards my needs/workflow, but the customer service team is always ready to help. More Resources for setup would be good!

Jake
  • Branche: Fundraising

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Drag has changed my workflow within my inbox

I love the drag and drop functionality, it makes organizing emails very simple. I also love the boards that i'm slowly creating.

I must say the inbox page seems to always create another page when its opened and I had trouble with receiving mail late for a while.

Jovan
Jovan

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

If you want your Gmail inbox to keep always organized

DragApp helps me when I was used Gmail very frequently to organize thinks that I need to finish. I practically used it as a task management tool.

Very aggressive drip campaigns during promo periods. In some period promo e-mails came very intensively.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.7.2018

Great product!

The ease of use and flexibility to make it fit your exact needs is a wonderful benefit and time saver.

I don't have any issues because I can customize it to my workflow processes and change it easily if ever needed.

Rafael
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

Gives you the opportunity to become so much more efficient with your Team in the daily Email...

work optimization and efficiency
brings our team together to solve jointly an issue, rather than passing the ball about

Easy to use, customisable to your needs, can share with your team members
simply a great new approach to handle the company work load, working together as a team, instead of shifting the issue around by email!

its hard to say at this point, I guess you need to be open to some routine change, once you are setup and used to the new workflow it becomes easier. I ll update if I find any!

Joga
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.7.2018

awesome

I haven't got any benefit because even after two months of purchase I am not able to install it properly but I want to continue because if it works well it will be very useful to me. If you want to market it well make sure that as soon as somebody buys it the Drag icon should appear on mail. You had mentioned on your site that it is free for crome and tried many a times but I was never successful. Then I though it might be a trick by you because you might be wanting me to buy the software. I did bought it but unfortunately I could never use it. The good part is that support team offered me video help which i couldn't because I am so busy. I hope things will be sorted out and I hope I will enjoy this product and refer to other people as well

I like making folders, easy sorting and scheduling. I have to organise mails in folders with editing of subjects. Drag makes all this easy

icon doesnt appear automatically. Installation is quite difficult. The software should automatically get installed after somebody has bought it. After installation nothing appears in gmail. We dont know what to do. where to start? If after you are providing one more liscense , then you should have asked the other mail I would get Drag installed. It means I will have to mail you again and no body has time for all this in the age of automation

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Great product if you are used to kanbanboard in agile & software development tools

Kanban! What more can I say? It is the heart of many project management tools and I have for a long while been searching for something similar to organize my e-mails. I even thought of making such an app myself. But here comes drag-app to the rescue!

Some bugs here and there that make it look less pretty sometimes. But overall it works great. The only feature I miss is that not all e-mails should be placed in the "backlog" by default.

Brittany

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

easy to use and download

great way to stay organized using the different columns
likes organization
easy to download and integrate

I like the fact I can keep my unread messages towards the top of my gmail. Without this functionality on Drag I decided to not use it.

Ryan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

Like Sortd without the complexities

Having to manually copy/paste details from emails into a separate todo list was too much friction to keep up with for more than a few days. By being able to drag emails between the Inbox and any column takes no effort at all, allowing me to see at a glance what needs to be done.

That it does not change the overall look and feel of GMail like Sortd does. Works simply and as expected, without having to learn.

Possibly slightly TOO cut back? Although it seems Drag are adding features.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.7.2018

This app adds functionality that is very useful in gmail.

It helped streamline my workflow.

The app is very easy to use and easy to implement. It's core objective is to make things flow easily while keeping things informative and functional.

There are some features that should be added but the coming soon section of the products site shows they are going to very soon incorporate new functionality. In other words, the team are working towards evolving the product.

126 Bewertungen