EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über EngageBay CRM

EngageBay ist eine integrierte Marketing-, Vertriebs-, Support- und CRM-Lösung, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen dabei helfen soll, Website-Besuchende zu akquirieren, zu binden und in Kunden zu konvertieren. Die cloudbasierte...

4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu EngageBay CRM durchsuchen

781 von 781 Bewertungen
Bernd

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

Mariusz
Mariusz
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 11.6.2024

Love the simplicity yet powerful.

I love the simplicity of setup and use. Previously I used Salesforce. It's very powerful tool, but was too complicated for our nonprofit organization.

The knowledge base is for me too general. Doesn't cover more sophisticated issues. You need to submit ticket to get help.

• Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 1.7.2024

Unmatched technical Support

The tech support has been great! EngageBay is a great program for what the cost is. We are so glad to have found it!

The customer service for technical support is unmatched!

Our forms on our website seem to sometimes load slowly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

HubSpot is too expensive. I think they quoted us $800/month.

Die besten Alternativen zu EngageBay CRM

Jaskaran
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 10.7.2024

Review by Zenith

Good amount of features are present on the platform.

There is a learning curve when you first get onboarded

Hi Jaskaran,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Though you mentioned you like the features we offer, you have given as an overall rating of 3/5.

Can you please share the reason for such rating. Your feedback will help us improve the platform.

Beantwortet am 12.7.2024
Melissa
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

EngageBay makes managing a CRM Easy

Great group to work with. Very nice people who are fully engaged in the improvement of their product. They have built an outstanding competitive CRM and so far I have enjoyed using EngageBay and interacting with the staff.

Ease of use. Support always available to assist with questions, etc.

I'd like to see more email templates that are normally available on other CRMS. Creating email templates from scratch can be time consuming.

Santou
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 5.7.2024

Definitely worth going with. Excellent Value.

Very good so far. And it is nice to see that they offer discounts for their memberships. That was a nice surprise.

That I can talk to someone on the phone. And the staff are very patient in explaining things to me.

The awkward interface, especially the limited design features.

AEROLL

Bewertet am 21.6.2024

Engagebay's Support Chat: Reliable and Efficient

Despite this, I highly recommend Engagebay's support chat for anyone looking for reliable and efficient customer service. Their dedication to helping users navigate the platform more than makes up for its current limitations.

I've been using Engagebay for our email automation since last year, and their support chat has been incredibly helpful throughout. Every time I've had an issue or needed assistance, the support team responded promptly and provided clear, effective solutions. They have been a great help in ensuring our campaigns run smoothly, and their professionalism and expertise are truly commendable. I highly recommend Engagebay's support chat for anyone looking for reliable and efficient customer service.

However, one area where Engagebay could improve is in its automation capabilities. While it covers most basic requirements effectively, there are limitations when it comes to more advanced automation needs. Some specific automation features and customization options are either missing or not as robust as we would like.

Suma
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

Wonderful with an Excellent Support Team

EngageBay is a Value for Money tool which offers many capabilities. It is definitely worth checking out for Small / Medium organizations.

We wanted to use EngageBay CRM for many functions one amongst which is the email marketing.
Being first time users, we encountered some hiccups. But, the Chat Support Team was available 24*7 and helped us a great deal in overcoming the issues.
Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! Thank you for the great help

I dont have any major complaints about the tool

Zalak
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.6.2024

Best CRM for Sales & Marketing with fantastic customer support

It offers an excellent way to manage the contacts, companies and deals. One can easily sync them from many services like Hubspot, Salesforce, Google, Outlook and many other. It is reliable and offers automations to automate most of the tasks.

Initially I had some issues while importing deals as it is a bit tricky but their customer support helped me with the import and from that time I had no such issues.

Meredith
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 6.6.2024

Very pleased

Good value and customer service. I'm impressed.

Nothing to add here. I don't have any complaints.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2024

Efficient and Straight Forward CRM

Efficient and Straight Forward CRM. Unlike other CRM, it is easy to use but once you get to the automation part, it gets a little not too friendly.

I really can't think of any right now. It needs more visibility so more people will use and buy this!

Sian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Lack of features

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Beantwortet am 16.10.2020

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Pipedrive , monday.com und Keap

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Happy Engage Bay User

Overall it's been great. Just a little bit of a hard start, but as I said, support had been excellent.

- Tons of features and functionality- Love the all-in-one nature of the program (CRM, Email Mktg, Calendar Scheduling, Live Chat, and more)- Excellent customer service. Very responsive whenever we need help. That's a huge benefit!- Very up-to-date interface- Continual improvement of product- Willingness to fix things and take feature suggestions seriously

There is a learning curve and some of the features were hard for us to figure out at first. We have to make use of their support team more than we would have liked due to difficulty figuring things out and/or inability to find the appropriate support documentation. However, I believe that has improved.

Antonio
Antonio
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Perfect for small businesses

Pretty satisfied. Good solution at this price (free :-) (I use only the help desk module for now).

It's very modular. You can use just the required feature without paying for extra modules. This means that it can be adapted to any business. For example, in my business, I only need the help desk feature for now, which is free, by the way! It's nice to know that I can add the marketing module if one day I decide to do some email marketing automation.

I have no complains so far, and I have been using it for 2 years.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Absolutely horrible!!

I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on.

Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.

The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??

Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices!

They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address.

With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.

Avoid at all costs!

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

Antwort von EngageBay

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Beantwortet am 24.9.2021
Gerald
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Value, Efficiency and Productivity

The lead capture and email marketing was sole reason we joined engagebay and couldn’t be happier. Wasn’t expecting all the other features to be part of this software, almost overwhelming but reassuring to know we can start putting most of our work, efficiently into one place

Right now we're using it for contact management and e-mail marketing primarily. We had a CRM in Zoho and will be migrating most likely soon. Pros: Extensive features at an incredible value and easy to use. Customer support response is amazing and communication is stellar. Feel like I havent even cracked the surface of what engagebay can do!

Time. As great as engagebay is, it’s hard to manage the migration project to CRM. It’s almost as if there’s too much available and migrating doesn’t feel intuitive.

Pipedrive und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho is expensive, not intuitive and customer support is not so great

Zoho CRM

Price, value, communication
Nick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

great value for money software

Its good

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

I had used act for 30 years from version 2, but they started to change it from a good CRM system into a moderate marketing system

Act!
Aman Preet
Aman Preet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.12.2022

Pros and cons of EngageBay

Overall experience was quite good with EngageBay as it helped us with the tool that we needed for the priority basis other than average customer support everything was worth to chose EngageBay

There were 2 main features because of what we chose EngageBay over other CRMs i.e email marketing (bulk email management tool) and ticketing system (mainly for IT infrastructure issues).EngageBay was quite handy and smooth to operate in both of these features that fulfilled our current requirements.

The only con that we as a team experienced was the customer support was not that reliable as at times we were getting late responses from customer support team and taking more time as expected to resolve the issue.

Freshsales

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Based on the current requirements of our team they were not able to give reliable features support.

Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Financial team was not satisfied for the long run collaboration.
Bernadette
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

More affordable for small business
Anthony

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Keap is more expensive with less features. Most importantly Keap does not let you add tracking pixels to landing pages for anything other than Google and Facebook.

Keap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Engagebay is far more budget friendly, which is important for our startup.
Ricardo
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

EngageBay CRM, a useful tool for your business

In our case, we use the CRM module for sales and deals management . We use it dayly , is our tool for deals register , sales, win/loss oportunities, contact data, etc.. EngageBay platform provides a glance of our business development and help us to categorize our company priorities, track our goals, tasks, etc. I strongly recommend it for small business .

I like the easy use of the platform, the fast response. For example in the deals view you can add your customers´s logo, and other fields that you consider neccessary. This is very useful in order to have a quick view of your business . You can also generate csv reports from each account. The online support is polite, fast and efficient.

I would like more configurable options for sales reports and user experience interface. For example, change background colors, insert your company logo, reports from different fields. (For example customer hit rate report,etc)

monday.com

For pricing policies.

monday CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

For low costs and price policies.
Randy
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

Engage Bay CRM is a tool worth considering

Overall it is a great product. I would definitely recommend it.

It does everything i need in a CRM and sales tool. it has definitely helped me become more efficient. Best thing about Engage Bay is their support. Chat support is live and picks up almost immediately. they always resolve the issue, you are never rushed. they will even give you a call if text is getting tedious. It seems nowadays everyone's support is non existent so their outstanding support makes it stand out

its a little difficult setting up /navigating at times, however if you reach out to support, they will get you going in the right direction. once it learn it its simple. and the interface can be a little slow at times, however has never been a real issue.

Tom
Tom
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

It Keeps Getting Better

This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts.

EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful.

We were so wrong.

This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows.

IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app.

We're saving so much money.

We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..)

We can cancel so many services thanks to this software.

We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind.

That 5-star service made the sale for us.

We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay.

I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back.

We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Stephen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 28.3.2023

Good software - be sure to know your needs

Overall experience was very good. EngageBay is not a bad product at all. There are a lot of options available and the support is great.

I mainly used EngageBay to track contacts and for emails (broadcast emails, etc). Contact management was easy to follow and use. I really appreciated the training videos. The chat support has always been very helpful when needed.

Email templates were okay. . just okay, but customizable. Over the last couple of years, I anticipated more of a variety added that what has been. Pricing is okay. This is where I recommend that you know what you need and compare to pricing of other packages. You will find that EngageBay is competitive (I have the all in one), but I have to ask what I really use and need for the price. Also, be aware that the amount of emails to send are limited when you first start and you have to 'warm up'. I did not realize that and it delayed some aspects for me.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Number of contacts for the price

Keap