EngageBay CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über EngageBay CRM

EngageBay ist eine integrierte Marketing-, Vertriebs-, Support- und CRM-Lösung, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen dabei helfen soll, Website-Besuchende zu akquirieren, zu binden und in Kunden zu konvertieren. Die cloudbasierte...

4,6
4,8

Nutzerbewertungen zu EngageBay CRM durchsuchen

691 von 691 Bewertungen
Bernd

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Besser als die anderen CRM Systeme die ich kenne

Die All-in-one Lösung kann alles, ist sehr leicht zu bedienen und ist sehr Preiswert.

Leider gibt es noch keine Version auf Deutsch

Steve
Steve
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

Great CRM, You must consider when looking for a CRM!

EngageBay has exceeded my expectations. This program is truly starting to get my business going. I enjoyed my sales guy and everything he told me has been true, yes that's a first. The Customer Service people are great, they are there all the time and have really helped me along. The price was much less than the competition, and if you get the All-in-One set up, they do not nickel and dime you for more modules as its all in that package. I give EbgageBay 100% for all they are doing.

Without a doubt what I like the most is the customer service and all the help I receive. I am not a IT expert and hooking up apps and making SMS, automation and setting up my needs is not something I know a lot about. The Customer Service has been amazing and quite frankly beats the competition I have worked with. I found most companies to be all talk when it comes to helping, but EngageBay has helped me every step of the way, by chat and on the phone when I need extra help.The product is full of tools, I am using the "All In One" version and it does everything I need at half the price as the competition. It amazes me how many choices there are and how much I can do.I find this program will also grow great as our company grows. It's more than we need today, but it won't be next year and for the price, it would be silly to go anyplace else.

For me the thing I dislike the most about any program is learning how to use it. But like I said the support is great.There is not a lot I do not like about EngageBay, I am a very happy Customer. If I had to pick something, I would like to see a larger EngageBay University with many more in-depth and beginner videos. I am told this is coming, so that will be great!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

I hate to get nickel and dimed, and the All-in-One program was great at EngageBay. The cost was much less them most, but the tools were more. The staff was easy to talk to. I really liked them a lot. I wish I would have come across them at the start of our search for a CRM. To me, it seemed like a natural choice, and in retrospect, I know it was the right choice now!
Kurt
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 14.3.2024

Great product and Support

Ease of use, price and customer interaction tracking

lack of integration with Setmore although I was able to utilize Zapier to make it work

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Zoho did not meet my needs and was not nearly as user friendly

Zoho CRM

ease of use and price were the 2 major factors

Die besten Alternativen zu EngageBay CRM

Lillian
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 9.4.2024

Great Service

I loved how easy the setup was. Amaizing service for answering your questions.

Limited on some customization.

Lesley
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.1.2024

Outstanding Customer Service

My overall experience has been very positive.

I have been an EngageBay customer for several years. Their customer service is outstanding and attentive. My questions are always answered and they go above and beyond.

The report templates are not optimal and are limiting.

Simon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 8.4.2024

I recommend coming from Hubspot

Easy to use interface, can integrate with enough other tools, it's simple to use and navigate

It isn't as comprehensive as some other CRMs in certain areas but it offers great value for what it does do.

Jamie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

Lots of Features, Not Enough Instructions for Implementation

Poor. We were too frustrated by the lack of help.

It had most of the features we were looking for.

My partner and I are willing to put the time and effort into learning new systems but there was hardly any information in the help library. And the support staff wasn’t much help either.

Raj
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 21.3.2024

Form integration into our site

I recently encountered an issue while using EngageBay, but I was thoroughly impressed by the exceptional customer care provided by their team. They had a very quick response to the queries and the problem as solved within an hour.

While my experience with EngageBay's customer care was excellent, I did encounter a drawback in the form of missing integration documentation.

Phillip

Bewertet am 7.3.2024

Great CRM for any skill level

Ease of use, so easy to train other staff members. Having so many features that most the others do not have unless you pay 1k a month. For a small business its amazing.

Only feature I would have liked to have would have been a built in sms. But I have only seen one system that had that.

Dipanshu
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2024

Engage Bay CRM Review

By and large experience was awesome. EngageBay is definitely not a terrible item by any means. There are a ton of choices accessible and the help is perfect. I predominantly utilized EngageBay to follow contacts and for messages (broadcast messages, and so on).

Jay
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Engagebay review

- easy to use
- infinite amount of contacts
- email blasts are super easy

- limited customer service
- sometimes it can go a week without customer service
- they take 15 minutes for customers when sometimes you need more to fix a problem.

Sian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Lack of features

Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Beantwortet am 16.10.2020

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Pipedrive, monday.com und Keap

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.
Roy
Roy
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 18.7.2023

Ever evolving EngageBay CRM

I know how to use my system so it is awesome. Engagebay is a sophisticated tool. If you don't know how to use it then it will be less helpful. It is like owning a Jet fighter but you do not know how to be a pilot. I know how to pilot it that is why I can direct it to success.

It has a lot of features that can be used and each time I check it it's becoming better. 5 years ago when I saw it it has a lot of potential. Now I know it will be growing further

Up until now, it does not have a sufficient knowledge base to back up its extensive features. Though it's easy to use. but having a guide will still be helpful

Dynamics 365, Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

all other choices cost a ton of money. this is the only one with very extensive feature that is easy on the pocket
Alexander
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 16.2.2023

Love This Software

Very easy and positive, support is very quick and helpful

It has the best value for money. I use all features I need and still pay a relatively low free for that. I was actually searching for such CRM and after trying may CRM's Engage bay has all I need.

That I can't integrate messagner chats and have communication inside of the CRM

AMO

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Engagebay is more chapter wit hall the features

Malia
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 22.6.2023

Great Bang for Buck

EngageBay has been very helpful in managing our growing volume.

EngageBay has a number of features that can be easily deployed once you're past the initial learning curve (like all software).

Some features are clunky but the team is always willing to hear feedback. They've implemented several features/upgrades/changes/updates based on chat conversations with them.

SugarCRM und Salesforce Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Easy to deploy, no long-term commitments, no 3rd-party consulting companies required, integrates with popular telephony providers.
Matthew
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Beantwortet am 21.10.2020
Ricardo
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

EngageBay CRM, a useful tool for your business

In our case, we use the CRM module for sales and deals management . We use it dayly , is our tool for deals register , sales, win/loss oportunities, contact data, etc.. EngageBay platform provides a glance of our business development and help us to categorize our company priorities, track our goals, tasks, etc. I strongly recommend it for small business .

I like the easy use of the platform, the fast response. For example in the deals view you can add your customers´s logo, and other fields that you consider neccessary. This is very useful in order to have a quick view of your business . You can also generate csv reports from each account. The online support is polite, fast and efficient.

I would like more configurable options for sales reports and user experience interface. For example, change background colors, insert your company logo, reports from different fields. (For example customer hit rate report,etc)

monday.com

For pricing policies.

monday sales CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

For low costs and price policies.
Pierpaolo
Pierpaolo

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Lead Gen & CRM (formerly SharpSpring)

Antwort von EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Beantwortet am 24.2.2020
Randy
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

Engage Bay CRM is a tool worth considering

Overall it is a great product. I would definitely recommend it.

It does everything i need in a CRM and sales tool. it has definitely helped me become more efficient. Best thing about Engage Bay is their support. Chat support is live and picks up almost immediately. they always resolve the issue, you are never rushed. they will even give you a call if text is getting tedious. It seems nowadays everyone's support is non existent so their outstanding support makes it stand out

its a little difficult setting up /navigating at times, however if you reach out to support, they will get you going in the right direction. once it learn it its simple. and the interface can be a little slow at times, however has never been a real issue.

Erlan

Bewertet am 6.7.2022

Engagebay is awesome

I think engagebay was best all in one marketing tools with friendly budget

EngageBay help me doing all-in-one marketing, sales, and support CRM in one software.

I love The UI and UX its simple but powerfull and eazy to use

its prepect, but has a lower limit in workflow automation

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

Price costly for small business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

price is friendly with small business
Shannon

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Onur Kutlu
  • Branche: Import und Export

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Very intuitive, complete email marketing tool with a perfect support

So far so good. It's value for money. Very intuitive, complete tool with perfect support.

We use EngageBay for Email Marketing only. For the last 3 years, we have been using Mailchimp and Mailerlite. And we run very extensive, very well-segmented email campaigns. EngageBay is a very easy-to-use tool. Very intuitive. It has all the features you can expect from an email marketing tool. And they have the BEST EVER support I have seen. Super fast, always available.

There are some basic functions missing, like searching and filtering campaigns. But once we share these requests, the team puts those requests into their product roadmap.

Zoho Campaigns, Brevo und SendGrid

MailerLite und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EngageBay CRM

Better features and better price
Preston
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.6.2023

Good product, Fantastic Support

We started with marketing automation and adopted CRM over time.

Robust feature set. Fair pricing. No artificial limit of custom fields. Zapier integration

Happy so far. The setup is intuitive and similar to other CRM-like tools we've used.

Warum EngageBay CRM gewählt wurde

The need to customize, cost-to-value
Hafizah
Hafizah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Everything under one roof

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

691 Bewertungen