Shippo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Shippo

Der E-Commerce ist komplex. Der Versand nicht unbedingt. Shippo verbindet dich mit attraktiven Tarifen von zahlreichen Spediteuren mithilfe einer in deinem Unternehmen integrierten Lösung und einem in jeder Phase zur Verfügung...

4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Shippo durchsuchen

812 von 812 Bewertungen
Marci
Marci

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Saved by Shippo!

Overall this saved my little business! Cheaper than most others, quick and effective, you couldn't ask for much more than that!

If you have a small business and need to ship constantly this is the way to go! Cheap, fast and effective, it helps get the job done!

I would like to see a retrieval option for printing labels that have been marked as shipped. Sometimes I like to send freebies and extras to my customers and it would help being able to access the same label info and add it to a new label and tracking number.

Phil
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Recommended Ease

I use it for multiple businesses and have recommended it over rivals for ease of use and a simplistic layout. I am learning more each year. I run two different e-commerce platforms and I have the ability to choose which I want to ship from. I mostly use shippo if the volume is over 3-4 packages to ease the burden at the local post office.

To my delight, shippo has never seemed to go offline at least while i'm using it

Integrations with 3rd party e-commerce platform to sync labels
Commercial Rates for USPS
The ability to print multi shipment manifests
Label purchases are billed once a week
Ease with reprinting a label that did not print correctly or creating another label going to the same place
5c plus per label charge on top of the commercial rate

No real cons, sometimes you are paying a few cents more than another commercial carrier for USPS but I cannot seem to figure out how its calculated.

I wish it there was a mobile app just for tracking shipments outgoing.

I have had a few issues with international addresses not being recognized but a quick google search resolves the isue.

ShipStation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shippo

Pricing, I may pay more in the long run as shipment volume increase but in the early years, no monthly charge to send 5 packages a month was better. Now I send about 50.
Brittany

Bewertet am 23.8.2021

Customer Service Problems!

Customer service is not capable of handling basic problems. Shippo "accidentally" reused a USPS tracking number too soon. So old data was still present on the current label. It's been 4 days and they haven't been able to do anything at all. They haven't offered a refund, to assist with insurance. It's clear they don't know what to do. They actually said at one point, "we're not responsible" even though tracking was purchased and issued through them.

My emails don't get a response, live chat just says "we've asked USPS" and nothing moves forward.

Sometimes live chat is available. Sometimes it's not. It's not based on days of the week or times of day. It's just random.

Also, yes they do have hidden surcharges with every carrier and no they won't help you dispute them. They just said "the dispute was sided with the carrier" but any other shipping software allows you to provide detailed information and with every other shipping software they side with the shipper.

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this software.

Customer service is difficult to reach and not knowledgeable.

Die besten Alternativen zu Shippo

Britt
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 6.7.2020

eCommerce is a fun now

I appreciate all that they are doing to bring eCommerce to food and beverages in a meaningful way. It's nice to know everything I need will be in one place and I can search for problems before I reach out to their team for more information. It's rare that my problem and troubleshooting aren't available in their help system.

I love the adaptability and software applications that I can use. I have discovered several spaces where I needed to streamline or needed an application function(s) that were already synced and functional with Shippo. Their customer service is OTC- Off The Charts- responsive and very empathetic to a sometimes overwhelmed solopreneur.

I would like to be able to update the look of the dashboard with weekly stats/updates available to show how much Shippo saves me time and energy.

ShipStation

Warum Shippo gewählt wurde

I didn't like the "bank" and minimum balance requirements for printing the labels. I also struggled with implementing ShipStations services into my website update. It was hard to tell when/how they planned to innovate.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shippo

The mascot, copywriting/language use, customer service interface, and overall layout of the product were my deciding factors. I also liked there was not an ounce of pressure to do the paid tiers if I didn't need that level of bells/whistles for my business.
Ellen
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

Good shipping services

I can print shipping labels easily, and they have a good discount on most carriers. The software is easy to understand and use, and we transitioned seamlessly from our old provider.

When you try to send a tracking email, it drops the ball. It does not let me look at the email to be sent or verify the email address, and simply flashes an "email sent" screen. It does this even if the recipient does not have a known email address. Sine we have low shipping volume, I simply send the emails myself.

Antwort von Shippo

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that Shippo has helped streamline your shipping process! We recently launched a new tracking experience that allows you to manage your tracking notification emails with ease! For instance, you can preview what your tracking email looks like, enable notifications so a tracking email can be sent out to all of your customers, and more! You can visit this link to check it out: https://apps.goshippo.com/settings/tracking-page

Also, if you'd like to look at a customer's email address, you can head to your "Orders" page and hover over a customer's name to preview their email.

We hope this information helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected]. If you prefer chatting with one of our Support members, please feel free to give us a call at your convenience at (415)-779-7447 and we'd be happy to help. We offer Phone Support M-F from 9-5 PST.

Shippo Support

Beantwortet am 28.6.2022
Tiffany

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

The easiest shipping sotfware around

Overall, a very user-friendly and simple shipping application.

This product was super easy to learn and implement! Everything is broken down in a user-friendly fashion. There are separate locations for orders run through shippo and orders proceed through a different application making it easy to navigate and search. Tracking numbers are displayed with a clickable link so no need to hit extra buttons just to find what you are looking for.

The search function can be a little difficult. If you are looking for a particular say first and last name. The search will bring up every order that has something similar. EX. Looking for a Sally Miller, all orders with the name Sally will come up, even if the last name was searched.

Joanna
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

Great option for any business

We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Tim
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

Great Shipping Software Highly Recommended

Since all labels render as a PDF file, I can reprint mis-printed labels as many times as needed...gone are the days of having to reload funds to purchase new labels due to printer malfunction. I also enjoy the discounted pricing on USPS labels. Haven't tried other carriers but I like the option of having UPS and DHL as well, maybe I will try them one day.

Amazing shipping software, can't be any happier since switching from stamps.com. Easy to easy, convenient and integrates well with eBay.

Doesn't seem to integrate well with Square/Weebly online store, I noticed that the package tracking number was not carrying over to the Square order, it will just mark it as shipped with a blank tracking info

Brittany

Bewertet am 3.8.2019

Switched to Shippo, Never leaving

I really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.

When selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.

Diane

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Good program for small business and personal use

It is a great program and company to work with. The price is right and we hope to continue our relationship with them in the future.

Shippo is very affordable and easy to use. Their customer service is eager to help out if there are any website problems or syncing problems and can be reached at any time. We have never had a problem using this software.

There are virtually no problems with this company or its software. We have used them for about 2 years and we will continue to use them if their pricing stays affordable.

Benjamin
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

Great shipping software!

Very user friendly, easy to set up, and easy to use. Much faster than our previous options.

The lack of mobile support. The dashboard is very hard to use on a phone.

ShippingEasy und ShipStation

Warum Shippo gewählt wurde

Better integration with new website.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Shippo

Cheapest for my use - liked the pay-per-label option.
Tracey

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

GoShippo for Home Based Business

I can schedule a pickup from my front door!! Since the pandemic broke out, it has saved lots of time and headaches!! It is straight forward easy to maneuver and saves so much time and money from having to stand in line at the post office.

GoShippo is a must have for a Home Based Business.

I would like to see integration with Square

• Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

Smooth speedy interface, pay as you go pricing

I love the fact that it's browser-based, so I don't have to worry about downloading a program, making it work with the current version of Windows, and then upgrading it every few months (or even more often). GoShippo has this nailed.

Integration with OpenCart would be nice. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy.

Devlyn
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Integration can be tricky, but well worth the effort

I've not had any issues with Shippo at all. I only use USPS for shipping so I can only comment on that and it's certainly sped up the process as well as eliminated a lot of the frustration. I love that I can set up pre-sets (package type/weight) to make the process even easier.

A huge benefit is that it's helped me SAVE money. Because I'm able to ship small packages first class, very small orders have become cheaper to ship which has benefitted my clients and my business.

I found Shippo during the early days of the pandemic when I was making and shipping masks every day. I've made over 2000 masks and counting by myself and most orders were small, so the amount of packages went from a typical 2-3 packages per week to 20. I just didn't have time to type in each order on the USPS website and Shippo was a life saver. I was able to integrate/import my orders from various platforms including Etsy, Square Marketplace, and Airtable (using 3rd party automation at times) to make shipping a matter of a few clicks.

Now my biggest shipping concern is whether or not my printer is going to cooperate each day.

It would be great if there were easier integration setups with more platforms, but really once it's set up, it takes almost no effort. This can be a bit tricky for folks who aren't tech savvy. I'm a one person operation, so whether I'm good at doing things or not doesn't really matter since I'll be the one doing them regardless.

I was able to fumble my way through it and the ease of that really depended on which third party app I was using. If you're good with API or very familiar with setting up automation through Zapier, Integromat, Automate.io, etc then you will likely not struggle much.

Amber

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

Perfect at home shipping tool

Shippo has helped my business financially. I ship USPS packages frequently and using this software has saved me a bunch of money.

Shippo is very easy to use and does not require a monthly fee and you still receive a discounted rate on your shipping purchases.

The software is always refreshing so it does take some patience to use it. After entering package details, it refreshes; after entering weight, it refreshes, etc. Would like to be able to tab quickly through in entering details.

No monthly fee to use.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

I love Shippo!

Saving a couple of bucks on USPS Flat Rate Boxes and Express Mailing envelopes has been a great help!

I also vaguely remember that after signing up, someone from Shippo's customer service team reached out to ask if I needed a tutorial and even gave me a walk through of the services provided and answered any questions I had. I definitely felt welcomed and appreciated.

My favorite thing about this software is that to use it I did not have to be in E-Commerce. I am able to sign in and create a label manually and I am also able to upload a .csv file to create the labels needed for a mass shipping.
The reason I use Shippo is because since last March my company has been working remotely. But at the end of the day we still needed a sure fire way to get new hire swag out to new employees and mail forwarding to my other teams. Before Shippo I was using the USPS website and right before shipping out 70 t-shirts the USPS software crash for 4 days. Not only was I under a time constraint but I had a lot of shipping to do! Shippo made mailing out those 70 packages super simple, fast and cheap! I also recently got a thermal printer and it was so easy to change the format the labels print in. I would definitely recommend Shippo.

What I least like about using Shippo is that currently, when my company mails out new hire equipment like laptops and monitors we like to ship through Fedex for insurance and delivery time purposes. My issue here is that because my whole company is remote, I receive the details for the label (recipient, address, weight and value) via email and am not able to fill out the entirety of the sections that need to be filled out on Shippo. Therefore, I mostly use Shippo for mail forwarding and new hire swag and I switch over to Fedex for equipment and time sensitive shipping.

Charis
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Thee Game Changer!

I love Shippo period and point blank!

Shippo is extremely easy to use! It has been a game changer for my business, literally no taping labels to boxes anymore, no waiting to track orders, no having to personally communicate with customers about their order, no having to translate from my business to shippo and orders, Shippo does all of that!

The only con is that I wish there was a delete and a hide button instead of just a hide button, because I don’t want to have to look at orders that were picked up/dropped off, that will never get shipped. I want to be able to delete. Definitely not a deal breaker though, it’s an OCD thing.

ShipStation und BigCommerce

Simplicity
Joshua
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 6.6.2022

I use Shippo everyday for my small business needs!! 12/10

I like the easy integration and streamlined packing and shipping for my business. I can group similar weighted items and print labels in batches along with free manifest forms that make it easy for USPS to handle my packages in bulk.

It would be useful to have a data export feature for shipments. Logistic data analytics would help small businesses more!

Antwort von Shippo

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that Shippo has helped streamline your shipping processes! We're not 100% sure if a feature like this is what you are referring to, but we wanted to note that we do have an "Export" feature within our Shipments page. By exporting shipments within a specified timeframe, you're able to look at all the details (tracking number, shipping carrier, label amount, shipping address, etc.) of all shipments. If there is something you think is lacking from this Export feature, please let us know and we would love to relay this feedback over to our Product team!

Shippo Support

Beantwortet am 8.6.2022
Zackary

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!

We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business.
We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

Beverly

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

One of the best decisions our company ever made to use Shippo for our shipping needs.

The software has been super easy to use. The rates are a little better than what we can get on other ecommerce sites that we sell on. Shippo bills us once a week for the labels that we have purchased during the week on the plan that we currently use. We also like that we can create labels from orders that we get from other ecommerce sites that do not integrate with Shippo. We highly recommend then to everyone. It's been a great tool and time saver for our business.

When we first started using Shippo Parcel Post Select would always come up as the mailing service they picked for us to use, because it was a little a few cents cheaper than Priority Mail. We didn't use that service so I had to void a lot labels in the beginning but that has been address and we haven't had any issues since.

Robin

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

Best Shipping Software

It's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.

Shippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.

When you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.

Joanne

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

So easy and practical

It’s my go to for business and personal shipping. No more standing in line at the post office for me!

I was in search of alternative shipping options when I actually received a package with a Shippo label. I immediately went on line to check out Shippo. I signed up, used it a bit and that was the last time I went to the post office. It’s so user friendly. No nonsense. I did have a question once. Contacted Shippo by email. The response was quick and appropriate. I have noticed over the last year or so, improvements on ease of use. Nothing to loose...ease of use and peace of mind to gain.

I did have a concern about a few things originally, but there have been improvements made over the years and I no longer have any concerns

Kari

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Easy to use and UPS discounts

Easy to make labels that are ready to be dropped off at postal service - no waiting. Can re-print if not printed correctly the first time. Easy to connect to UPS, USPS and FedEx accounts.

It doesn't require a monthly fee, so when my small business sends less, we pay less. It's easy to create new labels and integrate from my Squarespace website. The UPS discount is especially helpful since USPS isn't as reliable time-wise nowadays and my products are perishable.

Since I ship with icepacks, the product shipping weight isn't a true value. When creating my own label (like when receiving an order over the phone), it requires a weight when adding the products. Then I need to override the weight for the whole package after entering an estimated amount per product.

Jeff
  • Branche: Großhandel

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Complete shipping package

It is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com

The shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label.
I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.

The only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.

Sa
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Useful but could have better UI

It works for my business but I wish is was easier to use.

cheapest rates, easy to print off labels

features are confusing and hard to navigate. Very simple tasks require lots of google searching. Why can't I delete a label if I made a mistake on it? How do I edit the address of a label if the weight and dimensions are exactly the same? How do I make a label template? Customers service conversations are lengthy and do not always answer my question.

812 Bewertungen