Kudos Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Kudos

Kudos ist eine cloudbasierte Peer-to-Peer-Software zur Mitarbeiteranerkennung für Organisationen mit mehr als 100 Mitarbeitenden. Die Plattform bietet Unternehmen ein hohes Maß an Anpassung rund um das Branding und die Verwendung...

4,6

Bonnie
Bonnie
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

An easy and FUN way to say thank you

Overall experience has been great, as mentioned above it is an easy and quick way to show someone that they matter as a part of your team. Actions speak louder than words, and by giving some kudos to someone who is doing great in their position, it is the just the icing on top of the thank you that you already gave them!

I love Kudos because it is that extra little something to tell a coworker thank you or that you appreciate them! I love being able to award team members for their work and then they can turn around and use those Kudos to buy themselves something special. Kudos is a creative way to give back to those people who help you or make your work day better! I love giving and receiving KUDOS! :)

I have had no issues when using this software

Rose
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

Kudos is a must for employee recognition!

From my first demo to my last onboarding session, I have had nothing but wonderful experiences working with the Kudos Team. They have gone above and beyond to meet my agency's needs and have helped me set up the platform for launch day. I can't say enough great things about Kudos! I have also really enjoyed several webinars run by the Kudos Team.

Very easy to use and navigate. Very similar to other social media platforms. I like how we can access the platform on our computers via the internet, phone, Outlook, and/or Teams.

Hoping for a swag store to be integrated into the platform!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Motivosity und Nectar

Warum Kudos gewählt wurde

Not everyone had access to the platform in our agency and the gift items were not interesting to the team members. It was not user friendly and it was very hard for HR/IT to update the data for new hires and terms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kudos

I liked that Kudos put recognition first, above rewards, and didn't show the earned points on profiles for everyone to see. I also like the reporting data and was cost efficient.
Nabi
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

Kudus encourages me

Naturally, every human beings need for some sort of encouragement in life carrier. One of the best software which motivate us beyond extra miles, I've ever seen is Kudos. My specific experience; I got an exceptional vote from our CEO for attending a hard meeting with governor while all telecom operators were switched off due to security situation. As a result of my long discussion with governor, MTN was the first operator which restored and I was motivated by our CEO.

It is well designed in 4 categories with clear explanations and easy use

To be frank nothing is least likely in this software

Die besten Alternativen zu Kudos

grace

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

kudos review

that it encourages employees and makes us feel recognized

that i cant put in a certain amount when redeeming gift cards

Ayush
Ayush
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.1.2023

Kudos is an excellent software and method to express your gratitude publically

It's an excellent collaboration platform. Every organisation need it. Usability is also straightforward. I enjoy how it inspires us to go above and above for our coworkers because we know they will reward us with compliments. It contributes to making the modest inconspicuous number of work that someone accomplishes apparent and valued. I am confident that if I ever had a problem, Kudos would be outstanding at addressing it.

Kudos is an excellent tool for recognising colleagues in small or bug teams in IT or any other sector. There is a newsfeed where you can view all activity throughout your whole organisation, and an area where you can see every praise you sent and got. We no longer need to wait for mid- or year-end approvals to acquire management or peer assessment with accolades. I appreciate the variety of options for spending my kudos, and redemption is straightforward. Kudos to Kudos for making showing appreciation so enjoyable.

If I had to pick something to dislike, it would be that anybody can see the number of recognitions and honours you have gotten on your profile on the right-hand side. A person should be allowed to choose how many kudos to offer to another person. There are currently predefined quantities. We attempt to integrate activities in Kudos to guarantee that everyone is utilising the platform and that it is not just a small group of people giving each other Kudos.

Susan
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.7.2023

Kudos for Kudos!

Overall, I have had a very positive experience with Kudos. It is a wonderful way for me to focus on the good and remind others how much they mean to both myself and the success of our business.

Kudos is an easy way for me to keep up with my colleagues. I work remotely, and from afar, so I do not have that face to face contact that many others do. Kudos provides an easy to use, wonderful platform to remind people how appreciated, valuable and necessary they are.

Sometimes I cannot figure out how to like and reply to rewards and comments very easily. It does not seem as fluid and direct as it could be.

Samantha
  • Branche: Paket- & Frachtlieferung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

A motivating, fun and exciting platform!

I have seen a few other sites that offer a reward program however, Kudos, is my favorite as this platform offers reasonable points systems. I feel its very employee / employer motivating! I know from personal experience, getting a kudos, definitely feels good and gives you a boost in the day! I truly love Kudos, fun engaging, motivating, all around a great platform!

I honestly have nothing negative to say about Kudos. I don't feel like anything would need to be improved at this point. Its a really reasonable and fair system

Maria
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

Kudos is so nice!!!

I love that you can interact with the people you work with. I have been using kudos for over 2 years now and it's so easy to log in and recognize any coworker of yours that helped you out or when out of their way. Its also a great way for your supervisors to show their appreciation for their employees by saying something nice or giving someone a kudos points that could later be converted to gift cards. I will continue to use this platform!

It would be great if we had more gift card choices! Overall kudos is great.

Lindsay
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.3.2024

Great for team morale

Love that there is a platform for our employees to recognize each other for the hard work they do

Not much to not like. If I had to pick something it would be a suggestions section for employees to submit prize requests or incentive requests.

María de Montserrat
María de Montserrat
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 25.7.2023

Kudos for Kudos!

I love to use Kudos so I can recognize my team and all the persons that support me day to day. It's really simple to use and really fun how you can add GIF's.

I'll like to have more options so I can change my kudos, maybe other brands where I can use them.

Brian
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Easy to use with tons of support if you need it

Kudos has been exceptional in bringing a higher level of employee recognition to our organization. It is already used much more often than previous recognition platforms we've attempted. People have been having fun with Kudos and it has been very warmly welcomed. Any of the problems we've had with Kudos has been easily rectified. I would definitely recommend Kudos to anybody looking for a recognition platform for their organization.

Kudos is a great platform for recognizing associates. It is extremely intuitive and easy to use, I was able to learn the platform quickly and easily with a minimal amount of support from Kudos. Anything that was difficult to learn was easily researched on Kudos' help pages. Even though I was able to learn the platform with a minimal amount of support, Kudos was there every step of the way with any help that I may need. The support was very responsive and if there was anything they needed to research and get back to me, I would have answers generally within 24-48 hours. The rep has been amazing in making sure I feel like I always have a connection to Kudos to quickly take care of any issues.

The software is very easy to learn for our associates, it is set up similarly to other social media sites which help ease users into it. The rewards are also extremely easy to use with a very fast response, our associates love being able to cash in for a reward and get it nearly instantly.

The only problem we've had is likely just related to how our organization is set up. We would love a way to set a flag on certain individuals so that they can not receive points (such as setting our upper management to be unable to receive points, we want to save our point funds for the associates), but at the same time we want upper management to still receive Kudos. There are work-arounds for this, but it would be nice to have a simple flag you can set on certain users. I would also enjoy the ability to be able to customize the point values on the Thank you, Good Job, Impressive, and Exceptional Kudos; but again, this was very easy to work around.

Samantha
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Super simple, smooth software that aides in motivating employees

Kudos has assisted with providing a means of self motivation for the current employees. Once they see the prize they want, they are then motivation to go above and beyond at work with the hopes of receiving kudos. Employees often continue to give 110% until they get the item that they want. With the prizes being updated every so often it provides a means to continuously keep that 110% effort going. For example, an apple watch is quite an expensive piece, but through hard work and using kudos, you can obtain the expensive piece without having to come out of pocket. When employees are learning a new program or software that can be frustrating, using the kudos system keeps everyone going. This has overall been very beneficial for the employees.

I find that this software is an excellent way to provide feedback to other team members. It allows for company wide praises and gives users the chance to accumulate enough points (kudos) to get awesome prizes. This is definitely a great software that I would recommend to just about any business looking for a way to motivate their employees.

I wouldn't say that there is anything I actually dislike about this software, but some recommendations would be to add more customization to the interface of the software. Customization and personalizing is very important in today's era of technology. Allowing users to change the color of the background, text, borders etc., include GIFs (example: firework GIFs) and a variety of stickers that can be used to personalize the message being sent. The technological era we are in, already makes most interactions extremely impersonal. If you can customize the message being sent it makes it slightly more personal interaction.

Moin
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Kudos performance

I am happy with the performance since i am using Kudos.

Kudos is a path to connect with team members and recognise their work and appreciate them.

In my point of view there is nothing to say to be improved because need requirements are covering with their features.

• Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

Company culture

Kudos has become a part of our company culture- ways to recognize employees on a regular basis, opportunities for others to see what is going on throughout the company and come together for fun events throughout the year.

The ease of use for employees, the ability to recognize employees from your desk or mobile phone!

There are some features that we would like to customize, but currently there isn't that flexibility. However, if you put in your request with Kudos, they are great about finding ways to make it happen!

Antwort von Kudos

Hello!

It's really great to hear that Kudos has become a part of your company culture! It's really rewarding to know that it's making a difference to your work day. :)

We're working on a ton of cool features and functionality that will give you more control over aspects of Kudos. Stay tuned and be sure to keep sending us any feedback you have on Kudos! We love hearing from you!

Beantwortet am 18.12.2018
Sean

Bewertet am 22.8.2022

High Employee Engagement

Kudo's is a fantastic tool for our employees and will be a 100 in my book once we can establish a secure API to automate our employee data sync.

The product is easy to use for our managers and employees alike. It affords first line managers and non-manager employees an avenue to provide recognition to the employees that deserve it. It has really helped boost moral and improve employee incentive.

We historically used an SFTP site to download the employee data set and this has presented some issues that we are hoping to resolve by establishing API's. However the security requirements of the healthcare industry has made this transition problematic. We are working through them.

Oluseye
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 18.2.2019

Kudos - Culture Changer

Poor Appreciation Culture & declining employee engagement has been an identifed major problem which are impacting the how employee treats customers (internal & External). Kudos is a postive culture changer. When Kudos was introduced, Managers & Colleagues got appreciated for achievements or a job well done, this increase the sense of being part of team and all your contributions are acknowledged towards the success of the team and the organisations

Kudos has contributed to the appreciation culture positively which indirectly drive employee's level of engagement, can-do attitude and the sense of being applauded when they have done a good job (& less of blaming games)

Limited number of Kudos points allocated, some well done job deserves to appreciated immediately and not till later date. Kudos can offer points on credits.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 1.11.2019

Foster a culture of gratitude in your organization

See Pros comment.

Kudos allows everyone on our team, no matter their role, to acknowledge, thank and honor the special people we work with in a public forum. Kudos are an easy way to do just a little bit extra for someone who you think when above and beyond on a project or task. Making it easy to reward our coworkers and team members has made it really easy to drive a culture of gratitude, and allows people to honor the slightly smaller but still very important quality efforts, those things that may not be Employee of the Month worthy, but are definitely worth recognizing. I love the degrees and gradations of rewards-- being able to give just a little Thanks-for-the-Hand, or a Seriously-You-Saved-The-Day kinds of praise. Kudos have definitely helped us promote a more positive culture in our organization.

I wish I got more points per month! 50 just isn't enough sometimes. I also wish the system was integrated in our Slack feed more readily or that the board where kudos are posted were more obvious. I like seeing who is being appreciated and standing out in the company, but I miss it because I just use the website version (and I am not signed in all the time).

Fatima
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

Exceptional Kudo's need to be given to the Kudo's team for this software!

I love the ability to recognise people immediately, to be recognised myself and to redeem rewards that apply to me, as and when I need them.

Ever since I started using Kudos, I have been recommending it to everyone I know in HR at other companies, for very simple reasons- it makes recognition instant and easy, the value attached to the recognition in terms of rewards offered is employee centric, and it can be used on-the-go if you download the app. I am thoroughly impressed by the overall product and love that I can view not only my recognition, and the recognition I give others, but also the recognition received by others! It's an important tool in identifying those gems within the organization who go above and beyond, and it helps in understanding what the strengths of our people are- if we recognise people by including a category of recognition. We are also allowed to vet the kudo's given by someone to someone else. I love that I can still give recognition to others even if I have not been part of the reason for the recognition, but if I know that the receiver is a person who regularly behaves in the manner being recognised for!

In terms of the app- I think it can be made to be a bit more intuitive. I don't have a lot of criticism here as I truly do love the kudo's software- I just think the app could be spruced up a bit.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 10.4.2019

Kudos strengthens your bond with your colleagues!

I love how Kudos allows you to compliment your colleagues for the tasks and goals they accomplish along with sending some Kudos points which gives a sense of reward. Users are then able to redeem these points for money value which is a great incentive to work harder and gain more Kudos. The software allows for company-wide recognition as well which in turn motivates you and build self confidence.

The fact that we have to reach a certain number of points to redeem them sometimes bothers me as the maximum amount of points you can transfer at a time is 50 points and to redeem them you have to reach a minimum of 20,000 points. A more feasible way would be either to reward more points in a single post or decrease the minimum redemption target to 5000 points.

Todd
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 13.2.2019

Civil Engineering Firm - Culture Changing Recognition Program!

Our problems consisted of culture stagnation. Kudos acted as the jump start and continues to be the fuel driving conversations on accomplishments throughout the firm.

#1 - Simple to use.
#2 - The biggest pro of this software was the instant effect it had on our culture. Before people were so caught up in the day-to-day, nobody took time to appreciate themselves or others. Now, with a few clicks of the mouse (while you're working on projects), you can recognize others for birthdays, anniversaries, and accomplishments. More now than ever, we are seeing people chatting in the hallway about personal things Kudos has brought out of them.

NOTHING! It is pure gold. The software is simple to use, the costs are great, and the feedback is nothing but positive.

Caitlin
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Kudos to Kudos!

It has been an extremely positive experience. It is easy to use and points do add up quickly if you are doing a good job!

Kudos is an amazing system that helps you show your appreciation and respect and thanks to employees within a company. I love that I am able to send and receive points to fellow employees when I think they deserve something to say “thank you for everything you do”. This platform isn’t just for higher ups in a company it is for all employees. This way even if a boss wasn’t aware of what a great job a fellow employee is doing or how they have been helping others, I can take notice and send a special note with points so they know they are valued.

I just wish that I could pick the word that goes with the kudos ie: thank you is 5 points while exceptional is 50 points. There have been times I wish I could choose the word to send along with my note & points

Janell
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

Keeps Our Company Connected

We have a mostly remote team that loves to give Kudos to each other! This is a software that I believe firmly ties in to our culture and helps strengthen our core values! We give so much Kudos, it's crazy! I love the team, the customer service and the fact that everyone can spend their kudos on what they love.

It allows our people to stay connected and recognize each other real time while giving them the ability to cash in their points at stores that they love!

I wish the stickers would get updated more frequently, as none have changed or been added for at least 2 years.

Jackie

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Kudos Employee Recognition Software

Kudos has been an easy transition for us from a HR professional standpoint and for our employees. The ease of the program has been nice and an easy platform for our employees to connect with one another.

Software is easy to use and a great tool for employee engagement.

I don't have any negatives to share about the software. If I think of an enhancement that would benefit our group, I share with the Kudos team and they look into ways to implement.

Antwort von Kudos

Hi Jackie,

It's great to hear that you find Kudos easy to use and that you're having success using it to drive employee engagement! We're excited for you to see some of the cool things we're working on to make Kudos even more fun, more useful, and more impactful to your organization!

Beantwortet am 18.12.2018
Ashley
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Great Way to Express Gratitude

I use this within my office to give kudos to my coworkers who do a good job, are helpful, show teamwork, and general friendliness. We all use it and enjoy being able to use it. It is nice that you can do something good for someone and they can recognize you on a platform that the owners see. It is also nice that there is a reward aspect with it too. This is the first time I have had the ability to use Kudos and I think it is a wonderful way for everyone to work their hardest and for people to show their gratitude for that hard work.

I like the ease of use, the ability to determine how much you can give, and the new options for redeeming rewards. It is nice that you can make it visible to everyone or not. Sometimes you want everyone to know that you were assisted by someone and you are giving them kudos.

I wish there was more options for emojis and stickers. Everything has updated except for this aspect.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

First job that's used Kudos and I love it.

With a fast-paced environment and lots of employees, passing recognition quickly and effectively can easily be overlooked. Positive reinforcement is so important for overall job satisfaction and performance. Kudos is easy as sending a quick email, and it's company-wide recognition.

interface could be a little cleaner and user friendly. They haven't added any updates I'm aware of, like being able to easily search and add memes & gifs.

1.081 Bewertungen