Uplisting Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Uplisting

Uplisting ist eine cloudbasierte Hotelmanagementlösung, mit der kleine bis mittelgroße Ferienvermietungsunternehmen Buchungen, die Kundenbetreuung, die Haushaltsführung, Provisionen, Zahlungen und mehr verwalten können. Nutzer...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Uplisting durchsuchen

116 von 116 Bewertungen
Joshua
Joshua

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

Excellent for managing & automating properties

It cut my time managing properties down to a fraction of what it was.

With all the templated emails, my management time across 5 properties is down to a fraction of what it use to be. The cleaners know their job, the guests have all the information at their fingertips. I am rarely ever called on

It's evolving, so you need to learn the new features as they are released... naturally. I really don't have anything bad to say, this is a great team and great product.

Douglas

Bewertet am 18.1.2023

Best All-In-One Property Managing Software, Channel Manager & Messaging Service

Tip top. It's the best out there and will keep getting better.

Incredible staff. Well trained, informed help, who can actually answer and fix your problems.Quick, simple, yet lots of great features. Very flexible software. Helps us get more bookings, and very quickly change availability and prices far in the future - but with lots of little, well-thought-out bonuses like telling it that all Saturdays in the year 2024 should have a minimum stay of 2 nights and the prices are higher than other nights... Other PMS / Managers struggle with these kind of bonuses.

Only got full integration with Airbnb, Booking.com, Google Vacations and VrBo... Yes, they're the big 4 - but TripAdvisor, Agoda etc only have Availability & Bookings synched (ie no unified messaging or price alterations possible).. they could definitely do with linking these kind of sites fully...

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks so much for your review Douglas! Lots to come this year including a brand new mobile app, an operational dashboard, automated client statements, upsells and more!

Beantwortet am 19.1.2023
Emily

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

Could be so good - but has too many issues...

I wish wish wish these guys improved their software. It has the potential to be amazing but there are some major flaws. We decided to go with uplisting as their price is so competative compared to Guesty - but it seems that you get what you pay for - a buggy, wannabe SAAS.

Building a software that can't be used on a phone, for an industry that is often on its feet, is hard to understand.

Uplisting's suggestion forum for is full of ideas from customers, but I believe this is precisely because their software doesn't do the trick for most.

What makes the experience of this software so infuriating, is that you want it to be good, so invest loads of time in the set up, give the benefit of the doubt to customer service, hang on until everything is set up to evaluate it - only to find that it still doesn't work.

I wish I could get back the time I've spent in trying to set up our Uplisting account (over 2 weeks). I don't recommend others waste their time like I have.

This system has so much potential - lots of neat features like direct booking websites, deposit systems, automated messages (if it is working). Great integrations with platforms (except VRBO). Great pricing control. Really nice 'how to' videos by the founders for most setup needs...

The design is not responsive - so we can't use any of the features of this software on our mobiles, that's right: none at all, not even when you're in a bind and can't get to a desktop.

The mobile app that does exist is less than minimal only allowing you to message guests: BUT:
- the saved responses don't work
- it doesn't load previous conversations
- you can't see when a guest has sent a messages (could be a minute ago, could be 1 day ago).

The automated outbound messaging system doesn't work for last min bookings so guests are left without checkin details and info about their booking (!)

The UI is really hard to read (tiny font, it's really hard to distinguish between properties on their calendar, the design is actually harder to read quickly than a spreadsheet would be).

The customer service has real people (which I suppose is a plus) and they do try to help, but 9/10 they don't know how to help and even take around 1-2 days to respond to you.

They don't run customer service for a hospitality software on the weekends, which to me makes no sense as their customers are all using their platforms on the weekend...

All of this compounds to make it really hard to use. Leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Die besten Alternativen zu Uplisting

Douglas

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

I love Uplisting

Versatile. More functions than the competition.

Incredible customer support. Educated, informed, skilled and knowledgeable staff with quick answers and solutions.

Could do with more channel integrations - not just iCal.

Don

Bewertet am 8.1.2023

Covers So Many Bases

Switching from Guesty for Hosts I found this PMS much more exhaustive and malleable in terms of its capabilities. I certainly feel this is a tool that is effective "right out of the box" and that it will grow with time to meet my needs. I've had lots of questions and the support personnel have been very responsive.

I love the pre-booking tool! I switched from another PMS for this very reason - I needed these tools that Uplisting has in place: 1. Guest Screening/ ID Verification, 2. Signed Rental Agreement, and 3. Damage Deposit Collection. Also, Uplisting has numerous API and iCal integrations and the list is growing. Additionally, I have been VERY impressed with the customer support. They are knowledgeable and very helpful, and they respond quickly to inquiries - and that is essential. Lastly, they have a roadmap available to all users that explains what they are currently working on in terms of improvements, enhancements, etc as well as what is on deck and also what is being considered. It is good to know that the development team is hard at work improving and enhancing the product.

I will admit that for some the GUI (Graphic User Interface) of the PMS might appear a bit staid and stiff but it is very useable and efficient. It's not designed for visual fluff but for effective use as a PMS.

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde

I needed more integrations and I desperately wanted pre-booking tools that Uplisting has.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Guesty For Hosts

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting

I already use and find essential, the Hostfully Guidebook. To stay with Hostfully and use their PMS was tempting but I felt Uplisting had the tools and integrations I wanted. (Besides the integrations below I also use Safely, StayFi, Minut and plan to use Wheelhouse as soon as they get their ABNB connection reimplemented in the early 1st quarter of 2023.)

Antwort von Uplisting

Don, thanks so much for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Beantwortet am 10.1.2023
Koran

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

The Best PMS!

Automation, collection of guests details. My workload in dealing with guests and new bookings has decreased by 2 thirds. Allowing me to crack on with running my business.

I have been doing serviced apartments for nearly 3 years now. I am still new, still learning and adapting. I have been with 2 other PMS's. I left the first one because they started off well, but kept taking away features and adding them as an add-ons, and the UX/UI kept changing- I felt like I had to keep re-learning how to use it. The second one, they promised me the world and hyped up their software, but in reality it was just no good. Uplisting was recommended to me as easy-to-use and alot of features. I'm happy I was sent in the direction of Uplisting. The ease of use of the software couldn't be easier. The features included are excellent. They are always adding new stuff. The customer service team actually work for Uplisting and aren't a hired team reading a screen. As long as Uplisting stay on this path, I'm not going anywhere. Very happy! Keep up the excellent work guys!

I can't comment on cons. The reason being because there's nothing that comes to mind. The team are always implementing new features. And they listen and work on other features. It's not about "cons" and what's least to like, it's about how the team deal with it. And for that, I have no negative comments.

Guesty

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde

My website developer couldn't integrate with Little Hotelier due to the lack of API integration. I had to make a swift change. At the time it was low on my priority list as I was making live 5 units. But it had to be dealt with there and then. Within a week I went from learning I have to change PMS to going live with all units on Uplisting. My website is now integrated.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting

2 reasons: 1) Guesty was very expensive 2) Guesty looked like I needed a diploma to use it
Cory

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

Exactly what I was looking for...

My overall experience has been very positive and I truly feel that I am good hands with the Uplisting team.

After nearly 10 years with one of the largest channel managers on the market and then a bumpy 6 month run with another provider over promising and under delivering, I was so relieved when I stumbled upon Uplisting by chance in a Google search. It is exactly what I was looking for - as if it were designed by property managers like myself. The customer service is outstanding and the Uplisting team is willing to listen and implement customer feature requests.

If I had to find one flaw, I would say not having the ability to edit reservation line items (costs and fees) and in turn the automatically calculated owner payout totals is probably the most important issue that needs to be addressed. However, after suggesting some ideas, the team is working on making this feature available.

Smoobu und Lodgify

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde

I switched from KIGO because the core user interface is run on outdated technology and instead of recreating a new platform KIGO has continued adding to an outdated system which caused so many errors and issues. After a long run with KIGO, it was just time for a change.I switched from Direct because ultimately it was more common to see an error page when navigating the system than an actual functioning page - although I was always happy with the implementation manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], as well as the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. It is a good product but has a long ways to go and unfortunately I couldn't be patient any longer.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting

Uplisting offers quick customer service which is extremely important to me. It also offers an easy to use platform that is constantly offering more and more features without causing problems with the core features.
Holly

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Make your life easier- give uplisting a go!

We changed from using guesty which we were struggling with on the support side of things. We were not getting answers for sometimes days meaning lost bookings and upset guests... since changing to uplisting we have had such a positive experience in particular with the support. It is excellent! Having a real human get back to you on an important issue is so incredibly important and often it is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] himself which speaks volume for how much he is invested into the software and its development. Do yourself a favour and give uplisting a try. The interface is very user friendly, it’s is continually improving and evolving and they really listen to the clients and their feedback. They have a great Facebook support group also- it is very affordable no will save you hours in so many ways- from automated messaging to bulk pricing, to identity check links etc

What a breath of fresh air- support from real humans in real time! Uplisting listen to all feedback and are excellent in the support department! This has got to be the number one factor for trying any new software.

The software is constantly evolving and the developers are hands on- listening and improving features all the time.

I can really only say that the one negative is that currently you can’t view the entire month at once.. however knowing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team I’m sure it is in the pipeline along with so many other exciting improvements.

Dave

Bewertet am 5.9.2022

Fantastic Channel Manager with forward thinking owners

Uplisting is a hospitality management tool that makes our business perform operationally with ease, I particularly like how progressive the company is and how they listen to their clients and update the platform accordingly.

The software is easy to use set up and operate. Integration with OTAs and other software is simple and has a very strong API

Nothing really all is very good, the new upgrades coming for Insights are exciting

Smoobu

Warum Uplisting gewählt wurde

One stop shop for all our needs, with Tokeet we had to integrate and create other software to manage our portfolio with Uplisting we don't.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Uplisting

More functionality and recommendations from other providers
Lacey
Lacey
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Very uplifting!

Customer service is exceptional and speedy!

It has many features that are important, like: channel sync, website builder, messages, analytics and many reports .. plus more!

They only use Stripe for payment processing. It's a little costly.

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

Great product and perfect for managing our serviced accommodation properties/bookings.

Nothing, all the features are great and the customer service is even better. There are constantly new updates which keeps the system up to date.

Timothy

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Outstanding Tool to manage just one or multiple properties

Awesome intuitive onboarding with lots of available handholding if needed. I just added my second home with a third to come and I couldn't be doing that without Uplisting.

I love that this manages ALL of my calendars, so if I get a booking on one site, the calendar for that booking period is blocked for any other site. I love that it tasks my cleaning team automatically, and further that I can automate my messaging to the guests ensuring a much richer conversational experience for them. Finally the support is pretty good, usually they get back with me via chat (my preferred channel) within an hour or two.

Integration with VRBO software would be great, and some more granularity into controlling price rules would be nice. The direct booking site is really sparse and doesn't seem to allow for multiple photos to be posted unless I (very likely) am missing something - perhaps an integration with August, like they did with Mint which saves a TON of time for me.

Shari

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Love using Uplisting !!

Professional team, excellent customer service and they go the extra mile to assist their clients. Excellent, easy to use software.

Uplisting is the most simple platform I have used as a channel manager, it is easy to set up and easy to learn and use. The auto messaging is faultless, messages go out as planned. I love that I can save messages to be sent last minute as well and click and send with ease.

The support team are excellent and have been helpful from the beginning. I love that the team are improving their software all the time based on what customers require. I feel this is so important. We found it very difficult finding software for the short term rental industry that does everything in one place that we require it to do. There are so many out there but if they 'do it all' they are way too expensive for a smaller company starting out to use.

Uplisting is nearly there for all our company needs and we are willing to stick with them as they are adding features all the time.

Excellent software, give it a trial, you won't regret it.

Just waiting for a booking button for our website and a few more features on the Housekeeping side and we'll be a customer for life !! Very happy :)

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks so much for taking the time to write an in-depth review Shari. We appreciate it!

A few upgrades to the housekeeping feature coming in the next week.

Looking forward to working together for the long term!

Beantwortet am 5.12.2019
Craig

Bewertet am 27.1.2023

Craig Westaway Director Bnb Booking manage 47 properties

It's been seamless since we changes from Guesty. Much easier to use and much more cost effective

Ease of use, excellent support and cost effective

The app but in progress to be updated now

Matthew

Bewertet am 10.2.2019

Solves the problems you actually have with Airbnb, product direction & support both 💯

The team are on to a winner with uplisting - it's thoroughly modern web software for managing multiple listings on Airbnb. It's also the only way I could consider listing on booking.com (after years on Airbnb), and has paid for itself through the extra bookings that generated. I've also been really happy to see it manage prices in a smart way, and send consistent, automatic replies to guests.

uplisting is trying to drive multiple booking sites, all with different interfaces and assumptions. It exposes what it can do for you, even if the result is inconsistent. So I needed to dive in and understand more of the underlying booking platforms than I wanted. Messaging is an active area of development - so you can sometimes only see the messages you've sent, not the ones you've received.

It's not clear what it's doing in the background - has it finished? Has it done what I wanted? Some more feedback or logs would be useful.

(every negative has been backed up with a reassuring support experience, and often feature fixes weeks later)

Hi Matthew,

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do this.

We've released a few updates to the inbox recently (filtering and ordering) and in the next day or two will also release the ability to close/archive and to star/prioritise messages.

You'll also see full Booking.com message conversations very very soon!

Beantwortet am 21.2.2019
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 18.5.2018

Easy & fast to setup + great support

- Fast & reliable at syncronising bookings across channels - I switched to Uplisting from another channel manager that didn't syncronise fast enough and caused me to recieve double bookings.
- Integration with Stripe, reporting invalid credit cards back to Booking.com and automatically charging on Booking - saves me a few minutes on each booking.
- Automated messaging - works with both Airbnb and Booking.com. Guests love the instant confirmation message after booking, which wasn't always possible. I also have a scheduled message for after checkout - asking the guests for feedback and a review.
- Clear roadmap of development (they share their plan trello.com)
- Fixed price per listing
- Instant support via intercom

- No mobile apps, but the website is mobile brower friendly.
- Automated messages could be improve with some more customisation options.

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

A lot of bang for your buck!

We have had a great experience. It has served our small company well and customer service has been fantastic.

Uplisting has been a great Vacation Rental platform for starting with 5 properties and growing to now 15. It is simple, easy to navigate, and plays nicely with other systems.

It does not communicate or work well with Quickbooks. Reporting is limited.

Shaun

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Uplisting for Multi-platform Listing and Flexible Message Automation

Excellent! I've only been using this software for a month, but it has been very helpful. I believe productivity has gone up for all my team members!

Absolutely love the "at a glance" calendar for all properties, even on my phone. I also depend heavily on the automated and timed messages that my guests receive up to a month out from their stay. The support team is quick to respond. I also enjoy the notes section under each guest that my team can see ....we put the door codes there.

Some of the information could be a bit larger. ie # of guests, length of stay, and $ of booking within the guest info. When we are prepping each house, we could use the firsts two bits of info at a glance ON the calender for staging purposes.....helps us with # of toilet paper, paper towels, bath towels, etc. we need to leave. As well as the door code....the simple most important piece of info for the stay. Shooting somewhat from the hip here because we are so new to the product.

Rosie

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

Great Channel Manager

Overall, it does a good job of helping to keep on top of bookings etc. The response time on the chat feature is variable.

Clear screen and easy to navigate software.

More time on onboarding would have been helpful, especially tips on how to navigate common issues with Airbnb, Vrbo and Booking.com

richard

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Great channel manager

Great :-)

Easy to use and set up, great support if you ever get a question.

We had to start using a separate software for our cleaners as we always had issues with our cleaners not being able to access the app on their mobile as after 14 days it would say the free trial has ended.

Antwort von Uplisting

Thanks, Richard! Please reach out to our support about cleaner access. It sounds like they created a regular Uplisting account by accident.

Beantwortet am 26.1.2023
Joe

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

Managing multiproperty can be easy.

It has helped us to manage multiple properties using different channels as AirBnB, booking.com, google, etc.

This software helps you manage multiple listings on multiple platforms simplifying all your daily work.

There is no mobile app and that sucks. When managing multiple properties you need to have access to the software at all times, even when you are not in front of a computer.

Thanks Joe!

A brand new mobile app is currently being built. We look forward to releasing it in the next few weeks. It will be a gamechanger.

Beantwortet am 27.1.2023
Michéal

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Seamless software with very attentive customer service

Uplisting saves us time, money and resources. It has enabled us to concentrate on growing our business and not spend more time then required on tasks that we can manage with Uplisting.

We've been using Uplisting since we started managing short term rentals and we couldn't have grown so quick without their software. We now manage over 100 properties and Uplisting works just as well as it did with 3 properties.

I would like to have a more visual reporting dashboard but I can get all the information I need from the reports they provide.

Leonardo

Bewertet am 16.6.2019

Best Channel Manager Ever I tested and used

I testes a couple of channel managers before and now I found my last one, UpListing! The best!

Guys, first I'm a IT guy. Of course my point are based on my IT view as well and my Property management view ;)

1- easy to use and user friendly
2- best customer service EVER
3- price :)
4- reliability against overbooking
5- automated messages
6- integrations with Zapier and Stripe

Also I tested (Rentals United, Lodgify and Stays.net, Smoobu) and Uplisting is the best one for small property managements (like mine company).

1- Uplisting do not have own public API (Remember I'm a IT guy and developed some own small systems to help me to manage my properties, like Schlage door code automation)
2- little amount of tags to build your own personalized messages
3- no mobile APP - Website is responsive but not too much user friendly on mobile view

Sian

Bewertet am 5.7.2021

Best thing ever

I am extremely happy with the overall experience from the moment I decided to try Uplisting the customer support has been the best I ever had.
Features offered are very relevant to me and for making my life easier.

Automated messaging through Uplisting no need to log into OTAs like Bookjng.com.
Automated guest payments straight into my bank account
Automated systematic opening and closing holiday let units

Nothing so far. It's good value and relevant

Antonia

Bewertet am 12.2.2024

Best Channel Manager

Easy to understand and use. There are so many features that help provide a 5* service.

Not a con really, but I haven't made the time to work through all the features.

116 Bewertungen