Über Mailjet

Mailjet ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Automatisierungslösung, mit der kleine und große Unternehmen E-Mail-Marketing sowie Transaktions-E-Mails erstellen, verwalten, senden und optimieren können. Die Plattform bietet einen...

4,3

374 von 374 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 28.1.2021

Great mailing platform

Easy to setup, I like how they instruct you to setup your mailing domain in an optimal way and guide you through the process.

The overall design of the platform as well as the email builder is one of the best i've seen. It makes it possible for even novice users to design templates and send email campaigns.

Price is a bit high compared to some open source and self hosted options like OemPro but for a SASS product its still pretty good.

Kenneth
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Best Value Out There

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Price was far better. In addition, MailChimp charges based on size of mailing list. I'd rather be charged by number of emails that I send out. My current package is perfect for my needs at a reasonable price.
Serge
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.11.2022

Mailjet review

The software is really very useful for creating emailing campaigns. Easy import of contact lists

Customer service does not answer calls, apart from that I find the software excellent

Die besten Alternativen zu Mailjet

• Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data.

They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Selligent

Warum Mailjet gewählt wurde

Due to price but wish we hadn't and actually went back to SailThru after 6 months of trying to get MailJet to work properly.

Sailthru

Antwort von Mailjet

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Beantwortet am 13.12.2019
Nicolas

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Good mailing solution but not the best

Support are really good (but not abnswering quickly...). Job are nearly done : mail delivered but some go to SPAM folder because Mailjet server is know as mass mailing solution... Could be used for marketing but probably not interested to transactional email

this make the job we used for : send mail throught smtp and delivery ASAP

some mails are tagged as spam and so never read by receiver. We can go on next level on MailJet to have private IP but price is no more interesting compared on other competitors with more reputation

Isaac
  • Branche: Think-Tanks
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

A solid option for managing email lists.

Ease of use
A plethora of features
Messages arrive to inbox (not spam)
Good analytics
Overall value is good

Mailjet limits your sending rate at first
Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets)
Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Sendinblue, Drip und GetResponse

Warum Mailjet gewählt wurde

Mailjet has better % of arriving in inbox (not spam) Better package of features More customization and control Overall better service

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Price and pragmatism of features
Dario
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Better value for money on the market

Mailjet has all funcionalities needed for sending transactional emails.
Great backoffice application and EU based

Transactional confirmation API structure need some manual tricks to work with many domains and subaccount in an efficent way

Mailgun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Better pricing model, well suited for our needs.
Karen
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

MailJEt Review

Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Sendinblue

Warum Mailjet gewählt wurde

Dynamics had limitation in creating rich-media emails.

Dynamics 365

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

MailJet had the most bang for your buck.
Ronnie
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Mailjet was challenging

Overall I left Mailjet. The cost involved was too high. Customer service was not great. The interface was nice but didn't out weight the cons.

Mailjet was a great resource for creating engaging emails. The creative tools for making emails were very easy to use. Creating powerful engaging emails was very quick and the end result was exactly what I was looking for on the creation side of the platform.

So unfortunately I was unable to continue using Mailjet. The cost involved is pretty competitive but still very expensive. I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming. They made things very challenging. I missed a few planned emails with specific deadlines due to not being made aware of the problems going on. Unacceptable. So I switched.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Mailjet

Mailjet was cheaper than Mailchimp and that was the primary reason I chose Mailjet.

Antwort von Mailjet

Hi Ronnie - thanks for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had an underwhelming experience. In an effort to provide excellent service, could you share your Support Ticket number by email at [email protected] We'd be happy to take a look at your account and if you're interested in potentially continuing with our service, see how we can improve your experience. Best, the Mailjet team.

Beantwortet am 27.9.2019
Arika
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

A budget tool with limited features

Mailjet is a platform for startups and smaller companies that cannot afford expensive marketing automation tools. Mailjet offers a decent number of service at a pocket friendly pricing plans.

1. Has multiple plans to suit companies with lower budget2. Helps you verify email address of leads before broadcasting emails3. You can also do A/B testing using Mailjet

1. Live chat feature is missing. So you cannot get instant solution for your problems2. Email auto-response fails at time

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Pashminu
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Bewertet am 14.12.2019

Good value for money

Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

It was too expensive

Cost factor above all.
Danielle
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Mauro
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Great service at reasonable prices

The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

Transactional / Triggered emails are so easy to setup

Overall, it has been a positive experience. As a startup company, we initially went with a competitor and hit many roadblocks, so we wound up with MailJet and it has been smooth sailing.

So far, I have mostly only used the transactional emails. Our developer found this solution and it integrated with our platfrom through the API very smooth. My role was to create and design the email templates. It was very intuitive to use and has a vast feature set. I quickly setup 15+ custom templates within a few hours. The developer had them connected and running within a couple days.

The reporting is a bit confusing compared to other email tools I have used. When I had to go and find if someone was triggered a transactional email and it wasn't easy to find the information I needed.

SendGrid

Ease of use, functionality
Prathiksha

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Amazing and powerful email marketing tool!

With Mailjet email marketing has become very easy for us. The newsletter editor is amazing and helps us build the best ones for our prospects. We are able to track and observe our clients which helps us reach them in a better way. It has also reduced our spam rates. Maintaining contact lists has never been easier. Overall a great experience with the platform.

The platform is very easy to use and I can build email campaigns quickly and efficiently. It allows multiple team members collaborate which makes it convenient. It's drag and drop feature helps make the email templates better to work with. One of the best feature is that we can track and monitor all the emails sent.

The platform lacks email templates options which could be increased. The pricing is a little expensive compared to other platforms, but the free plan also works pretty good.

Simon
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

Ecommerce and Mailjet

As we have to be sure that all the mails from our store goes to our customers, we did search for an easy solution. Mailjet is easy to configure and very stable. It was very easy to connect Mailjet with our Storesoftware.
In I think 4 Years of using Mailjet we had to contact the support 1 time, they did help us very well.

Okay the backend is sometimes a bit confusing and have to click arround to find the things you are looking for

• Branche: Bankwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

I finally found my ultimate mailing solution

1. I don't have to write and design emails manually.
2. I get a very scaleable sending solution with zero efforts.
3. The templating engine lets me easily put a face of a big operation, while I work from my basement.

Support was friendly, not always very efficient, but solved most of my issues, or at least pointed me in the direction. I'm in the free tier yet, so can't complain too much.
Overall I'm super happy with mailjet. Thank god you guys exist.

This is the perfect solution for my needs: I define the email templates in a nice editor, get an ID, and then from my application i just call a command to send that email using the ID, along with my parameters. And somebody else (who is way better than me in this) is taking care of the sending, spam, opened/read etc. It works great, requires very little from my side, looks like it is ready to scale, I'm very happy!

The email editor is where i spend most of my mailjet time. It is very good, but could be even further improved. Working with variables could be better and easier, validation at the editor could help in avoiding errors later, etc. But again, the tool gets A today, and I'm asking for A+.

Patrik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Sending emails and bypassing the Spamfolder

Reliable reachability with good statistics on opened emails.

Easy to start. In just a few minutes you can be up and running with your first campaign.
Generous sending and contact limits for the startup.
Good Wordpress support.

Nothing so far. Working as supposed with nothing to complain about.
If there was a wishlist, I'd like to see some kind of SEO and content AI based assistant.

More affordable solution.
Luka

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Nothing to add. The level of service and reliability is unparalleled.

Ease of use, reliability, user friendly experience, statistics and its exporting. In 5 years of use, not one problem.

Sometimes the user interface is a bit sluggish, but i don't know, it might be a browser problem, because most of the times it runs without a problem.

Hello,
thank you Luka for leaving us a review! We are glad you are happy with your experience on Mailjet for 5 years now :)

Thanks again and have a good week!
The Mailjet Crew

Beantwortet am 9.4.2018

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

I thought it was going to be difficult to setup but it was a breeze!

The biggest benefit is of course to be able to mass mail without having an issue with getting your own email server liste.

The thing I like most is that as a service it just works, the end. I have never had any service related issues from Mailjet.

I hate to say nothing but so far I have had no complaints with the product or the service. So far all has been exactly as promised.

Andrea

Bewertet am 27.10.2017

We have tested different services for email delivery, Mailjet is the best IMHO

Deliverabilty is very high, webhooks and callback for bounces if fantastic, history of delivery by user is a great debugging tool

We have used a bandwidth based delivery service (instead of credits) in the last years and this model is more suitable for us because we have a lot of email but we are not worried about delivery times

Zoran
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

Something about new changes

I would like that your manager try to work one month serious business campaign with this software after newest changes.

I am long time with this software. I am familiar with all functions.

I have contacts divided in groups. I open on group of contacts and inspect each contact separate. When discover that one contact in group ACTIVE is no more active, I want to send this contact in other group. Until yesterday near mail address, I have option SEND TO. Click at this option and in drop down menu I have opportunity to chose among all groups of contacts. Click at one of them and my contact is copied in new group for example - NOT SO ACTIVE. You are cut very useful function for managing. Why?

Krishan

Bewertet am 5.7.2019

One of best email & SMS relay service

Mailjet allows to send bulk emails and the management console is very user friendly. Any one can easily configure email relay settings. I'm using mailjet for more than 2 years and it is secure way to send bulk emails.

Limitations on daily email send quota.

William
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Mailjet is amazing!!!

Mailjet allows my email to be accessed universally regardless of platform!!! The experience had been absolutely superb!!

I run a webmail client on my email server, and can usually only send and receive via that webmail client..... but with mailjet's SMTP service, I can use ANY email client on mobile or pc to check mail on the go!! Love it!!

NO CONS WHATSOEVER!! I have not yet experienced anything negative at all!!!

374 Bewertungen