Profit.co Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Profit.co

Profit ist eine Plattform für Ziele und Schlüsselergebnisse OKR (Objectives and Key Results) mit integriertem Aufgabenmanagement. Du kannst auf allen Ebenen deiner Organisation Ziele und Schlüsselergebnisse erstellen und...

4,7
4,9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Profit.co durchsuchen

180 von 180 Bewertungen
Ritesh
Ritesh

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Best OKR software

It is one of the best OKR software i have ever used. Our company uses its own OKR software and it has been inspired by Profit.co. The user experience is top notch and once you have a habit of using it you will feel easy. Also the customer feedback was completely awesome .

so far it has been a good software, there were some minor bugs in the beginning which they fixed. Also, i had trouble uploading my files in the software.

Hi Ritesh,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us.

Beantwortet am 25.4.2024
Jason
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

Best OKR software for the money.

Profit is full of features. Too many to list here. But I really like how customizable the application is. One of my favorite features is a milestone-based Key Result. You can set-up templates, etc. This has been great for us because we like to projectize our OKRs.

Also, their customer service is amazing. They are very committed to provided a great product and great service. I have a small company and when I had an issue early on I got a call from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we resolved the issue and exchanged ideas. Seriously the best service I have gotten from any application.

When I initially started using the app there was some bug but as it has matured I have not experienced a single issue. Also you may want to have their team set-you up as there are a lot of customization that can be made. For some people that can be over whelming. However they do a great job in the UI giving you the ability to only see the feature you need.

Quantive Results und Weekdone

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde

Profit does OKRs much better. No comparison there.

15Five

Best bang for the buck.

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us.

April Pamela
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Good

Good. The after-sales customer support is really fast and helpful. I highly commend their customer service skills and initiative.

OKR feature is good. I also like how easy it is to switch as a proxy user and back.

Limitations in features. There were a lot of limitations that I experienced in customizing. Please include an audit trail so super users/admin can track who changed what.

Hi April,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the OKR feature and the ease of switching as a proxy user.

We appreciate your input regarding the limitations in customizing and the suggestion for an audit trail feature. We pass on your valuable pointers to our product development team.

We are glad to hear that you found our customer support team to be fast and helpful.

Hope to hear more about your experience with us in the future!

Beantwortet am 4.4.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Profit.co

Samuele
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

Software in which theory finds immediate and direct application in practice

It is addictive software. It stimulates a lot of curiosity and poses constant challenges to the understanding of OKR theory and associated practice. The continuous learning aspect is very interesting.In my opinion it is the best product currently on the market when it comes to business strategy, OKRs and the growth of people and teams.

Certainly one of the most engaging aspects is the existence of a cultural basis (that of OKRs) and a theoretical/practical one that lay the foundations for the product's functionality. Everything is done for a specific reason. Every theoretical and practical aspect has a corresponding functionality. This leads to great product flexibility and, above all, the possibility of representing reality 1:1 without compromise.

One can see that there is continuous improvement and development work, but this leads to a mismatch between the documentation and the available version of the product. Not infrequently, one has to mediate and try to understand certain aspects oneself or ask the fantastic support, always ready to answer and explain every aspect.On some functionalities, the UI could be improved.

Quantive Results und ClickUp

Leapsome

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

Depth and comprehensiveness with which OKR-related functionality is offered

Hi Samuele,

Thank you for your insightful feedback!

We're thrilled that Profit.co's alignment with OKR principles and its holistic approach to functionality has resonated with you, providing a flexible and uncompromising representation of your needs.

Hope to hear more about your experiences in the future.

Beantwortet am 25.8.2023
Subbu

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Best Value OKR product on the market. Incredible Customer Support!!

The company has got their product right! They make the overall experience user friendly and provide great support in case you need help. It's a very intuitive product and is a complete solution. As someone who works with a global team, I must say that Profit has ensured that we focus, prioritize and accomplish the right things that take us towards are mission and objectives.

Profit has a ton of features. It's a complete solution designed to execute a company's goals and objectives. I love how you get a 360 degree and interconnecting view of priorities, tasks, subtasks, relationships, outcomes, employee engagement and performance management. I also love how customizable the product is and how easy it is to assign tasks within our team. With 300 prebuilt KPIs and KPI boards, managing KRs is rather simple. It took us just a 30 minute call with their Customer support team to get started with our first OKR. Thereon we got more info through the extensive and very helpful training videos and product content.

While videos and training content is useful, it takes the user out of the system to understand how to use the software. I would suggest the use of guided workflow methodologies similar to WalkMe.

Perdoo, Ally und Weekdone

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde

Ability to Customize, prebuilt KPIs, intuitive & ease of use, Excellent Customer support!!

Ally

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

Profit has the best Customer Service. period. It fits our model and is very competitively priced

Dear Subbu,

Won
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&suppo...

Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features).
Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions.
It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it.
The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Lattice, Perdoo, Quantive Results, Ally, Wrike und Paycor

Lack of features, support

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

After using several platform free trials, PROFIT was the one that I could set up the specific OKR how our team wants. In addition, PROFIT teams were the most responsive to provide supports for all my questions with answers.

Dear Won,

Marcelo

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Amazing customer service

Profit's support team is outstanding. I had a few issues where I needed their help late at night or even during the weekends and didn't hesitate to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just to name a few Profit members that have supported my OKRs journey. Thank you all.

It's a full solution to enhance the company's execution, including OKRs, Performance Review, and task management.

Also, Profit recently launched the OKR academy where our team will learn about the best practices

Totally customizable to adjust the company's needs

In the beginning, the product is not intuitive and it takes time to set up your quarterly OKRs.

However, the Profit team is always available to guide you through it.

There are a few features that don't fit our needs but the support team quickly got them and added them as an enhacemnet to be released soon.

Dear Marcelo,

Ryan
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Transitioning OKRs Away From Google Sheets

It's a one stop shop for OKR tracking and evaluation. The data integrations (especially Salesforce) make the weekly updates much less onerous on the people doing the updating. The customer service is exceptional, as well. Whenever I've had an issue or question, the support team has answered my chat in a matter of minutes and walked me through the issue.

There are some things that aren't as intuitive as I'd like them to be, but overall there are no major issues with the software.

Ally

Warum Profit.co gewählt wurde

Having a centralized platform with data integrations has been really useful - no more hunting down data to manually type it into a spreadsheet.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

We liked the dashboards on the Profit tool better than those on the Ally tool.

Hi Ryan,
Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization.
Thanks for pointing out your feedback regarding the user interface. We take this feedback seriously and will work towards creating an amazing user experience for you in the upcoming releases.

Beantwortet am 28.5.2021
Dan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

Great product

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

Quantive Results

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

Cleaner product, better price, willingness to help meet our company's needs.

Dear Dan,

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Finally, the tool I was looking for

I like how the tool focuses on the OKRs, and every feature supports that objective. So far, I haven't felt the presence of features that do not add value to the setting and management of OKRs, that just clutter, confuse and increase the price, like other tools that try to be several things at once, failing to be good at anything.

Nothing of note so far. I even like the fact that we can customize the colors and logos to reflect our brand.

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

Much better tool for the purpose of setting and managing OKRs.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Profit.co is the tool you were looking for.

We understand the importance of avoiding unnecessary features that can clutter and confuse, and we're glad that you find Profit.co to be streamlined and effective for setting and managing OKRs.

We're committed to providing a tool that meets your specific needs and helps you achieve your goals efficiently.

Hoping to know more about your experience with us in the future.

Thank you.

Beantwortet am 10.4.2023
Lena
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

The best goal setting and performance evaluation solution

Our planning and progress tracking have been considerably improved and our performance measurement is now centralized and more streamlined.

Goal setting and tracking where all levels of the organization can connect their activities to the overall goals of the organization and where performance management can be done while looking at the KPIs for all objectives

there are a lot of options to choose from so one needs to be trained in order to use it properly. This can be considered a good thing as the possibilities are endless in how you can use this software

Hi Lena,

Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review with us.

Thanks again.

Philippe
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Simply the best

It is essential to our mission of implementing a culture of execution in mid market companies.

Everything. Highly customizable, good integration with other digital tools, great support and easy UI.

Nothing yet, we are delighted with every aspect of the tool.

Hi Philippe,
Thanks.

Beantwortet am 8.6.2021
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

OKRs fuel better outcomes. Profit.co helps our team use and optimize OKRs.

Profit.co have become a highly-valued partner. Staffed by knowledgeable, passionate, friendly and helpful personnel, they consistently prove their commitment to our organization's success.

Profit.co's purpose-built OKR solution is very intuitive and written by OKR devotees whom thoroughly understand the ins and outs of OKRs. Importantly, the software is fully supported by a team of knowledgeable and customer-focused pros.

I don't have any dislikes. The software offers impressive functionality which becomes easier to tap with experience.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your amazing feedback highlighting the key features of Profit.co and how it has helped your organization transform into a goal-oriented metric-driven accountable organization.

Thank you once again for your compliments about our OKR software and the appreciation of our passionate associates.

We look forward to a continuous relationship with you helping achieve all your organizational goals.

Eager to know more about your experiences in the future.

Beantwortet am 26.10.2022
Berlindo Citra
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Task Management

This software user friendly
The UI/UX used as grateful
And Customer service is very helpful

Sometimes, the software needs too long to refresh or be used (may I need to update the PC or network), meanwhile the software is still used by many people. Please profit, do you can update the software? So the software is faster than now

Hi Berlindo,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you love our support.

We take feedback seriously. Will take your pointers to the Product team and will get the support you need.

Hope to hear more about your experience with us in the future!

Beantwortet am 26.10.2022
Razek
Razek
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Robust tool for goal setting, with an excellent client support team

The sheer variety of key result types makes it easier not only to track goals as per the nature of the key result, but often to create a structured plan for achieving the key results which is centred around the key result type defined by Profit. A tool like Profit makes it extremely convenient for the entire organization to update their progress and initiate cross-functional conversations on a single platform. The check-in feature has inculcated a good practice of periodic tracking of the progress made on annual objectives, allowing us to address issues in a systematic manner thus reducing TAT.

The Profit relationship team has been super helpful in addressing technical queries and going out of their way to act on feedback and introducing customized features specific to our needs. They have been kind to organize multiple seminars on OKRs and Profit for the benefit of the entire organization.

Initial handholding and training may be required for first-time users.

Hi Razek,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time.

We are happy to learn our OKR software is taking one step closer to achieving your goals.

Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future.

Beantwortet am 23.11.2021
Yousof
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.12.2021

Great OKRs Software!

Proft.co has created an excellent structure for our startup to measure what matters most and enforced a culture of accountability based on OKRs.

Profit.co provides you with all features you need to run an organization based on OKRs. It is a comprehensive suite with excellent customer support that truly demonstrates listening and caring for the customer's success. Additionally, we have benefited from the amazing OKRs training service they have provided to us.

The tasks management module could be improved in terms of ease of use.

Hi Yousof,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time.

It's good to know that you love our support and will assure you continue the same.

Looking forward to knowing more about your experiences in the future.

Thanks Again.

Beantwortet am 16.12.2021
Paulo
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Fantastic Integration For A Business Management

Pretty handy Platform for you who want to keep work on track & organized

Their OKR and Task Management Software are fantastic!

It surely encompasses everything you're looking for on the matter, so nothing I would dislike currently.

Hi Paula,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

Beantwortet am 25.4.2024
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

New Customer with Global Deployement

We had Profit do some pretty heavy customizations for our deployment and their support has been very engaged and available

Very simple to deploy and roll out to users
ability to integrate with Teams and Salesforce

Some of the views can be cluttered and makes it hard to know what you are looking at. Once filters are adjusted and you are comfortably with the navigation its easier to move around

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Profit.co.

Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us.

Hoping to hear more about your experiences in the future.

Beantwortet am 18.9.2022
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Sport
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Probably the best OKR tool in the market

Our main goal is to bring more transparency in the organisation and set ambitious goals. So far, we seem to be on the right track.

Interface. Power to the admin. User experience. Almost covers every essential element you need. And most importantly Customer experience. Profit's support teams, be it the technical team or user experience team, both are amazing

Earlier it was the rigidity of the system but with the help of the support team, it wasn't the problem anymore. Honestly, can't think of anything

Weekdone

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Profit.co

Interface and user experience, and the cost

Hi,

Lana
Lana

Bewertet am 5.2.2021

Experience using profit

It has been good

I can keep a track of my objectives, key results and tasks so seamlessly that I'm amazed. It helps me in my job to minimize tracking a lot of different projects and tasks.

It was my first time getting used to OKRs but the team was helpful.

Dear Lana,

Kishore
Kishore

Bewertet am 15.2.2019

Great tool to learn, implement, and practice OKR

We implemented Profit for our business and we love the product. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. While we did have to invest a bit of time in learning the concepts of OKRs and the related vocabulary, I have to say the tool made it quite a bit easier for us to learn the methodology through the various guided processes. We also like the OKR Canvas and the fact that Profit is built on top of the OKR Canvas made it that much more intuitive.

The OKRs by Metrics view is amazing. I can clearly see everyone who is focused on a certain metric, say gross margin with a single click.

We have not found any cons so far and very happy with the user experience.

Dear Kishore,

Nicole
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Great OKR tracking

We were looking for software to track MBOs and this was recommended. We are now switching to OKRS and found Profit.co a great option. The implementation team has been helpful and willing to work with us on our schedule. It's pretty intuitive, most users are able to find their way around easily without a lot of training.

There are some limitations to how things work - some items have to be "untangled" in order to be deleted or function properly, etc.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Profit OKR Software

A great product supported by a knowledgeable, passionate team. They're great.

Its ease of use and rich feature content.

I liked everything about it including the after-sale support.

Dear Michael,

Beantwortet am 23.2.2021
Adrian
Adrian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.10.2021

Outstanding Post-sales Customer Support

Excellent! Impressive! Special mention to Rashmi and team who are very friendly and helpful all throughout this journey.

Profit.co has so many features more than what we expected and need. They have friendly and customer-centric staff that accommodates all our questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Some of the features are so complex that they could be much better when simplified.

Hi Adrian,

Thank Again.

Raxit
Raxit

Bewertet am 29.1.2021

The Profit turns our organisation into actual profit.

I started referring their website from google and in no-time, their team connected and helped me understand the whole platform which was the best part. Customer support is the key when you embrace the new platform and their tema has helped us throughout the journey to setup the whole platform and I've had the best experience so far.

Team Management
Embracing OKRs at individual and Organisation level
Overall Reports which provides the right data and direction

Didn't find anything so far which can help me write.

Dear Raxit,