Über Agiliron

Agiliron cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution is designed to serve both in-store and mobile businesses as well as online sales channels. The system offers a host of features that work in tandem with the point-of-sale...

Alle Bewertungen zu Agiliron Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
28 Bewertungen

Nutzerbewertungen zu Agiliron durchsuchen

28 von 27 Bewertungen
Matthew H.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 17.3.2019

Extremely versatile solution for complex business

Agiliron has helped our business grow dramatically, and consolidate our operations across many different vendors and sales channels. From regular eCommerce shipments, to vendor fulfillment, wholesalers, and even 3PLs we can keep all our orders and inventory data in one place which lets us manage many different relationships with comparatively small staff. The complexity of what Agiliron can do is generally intimidating to new staff and it can take a while to get them acquainted with the system, but once they understand it runs very efficiently and their customer service is very responsive when issues or questions arise.

-Connects us to Amazon, eBay, Shopify, CommerceHub and EDI systems. Collects orders from all those sources as well as in-store and phone orders into one place, allowing for easy shipping and sales tracking.
-Connected systems let our customer support personnel easily find accounts and orders and attach records from service calls.
-Developers work to create tools for new business needs as they arise.

-System complexity requires extensive training for new staff
-Requires multiple steps for most common operations

Mike D.

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

MOVED FROM QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP TO AGILIRON

(1) Best value for the money.
(2) Onboarding process is great.
(3) Staff training is great.
(4) Centrally managed inventory for multiple stores/warehouses and multiple sales channels.
(5) Inventory includes ability to enter SEO information and product images (used with B2C/B2B/POS channels), maintain multiple vendors for each product, and several other features which we have yet to implement.
(6) CRM is good.
(7) Ability to perform bulk updates is great.
(8) Moving to Agiliron allowed us to standardize our inventory throughout the organization.

(1) Learning curve is steep. We have leaned heavily on Onboarding team.
(2) Product requires multiple steps to perform the same tasks compared to QuickBooks.
(3) Agiliron interface is not very intuitive. Its focus is on looking up information versus creating new transactions or list items.
(4) Support is slow to respond to requests outside of the simple.
(5) The online Learning Center does not give good directions in the How-To sections.
(6) CRM side does not allow creation of Quotes for Leads and Prospects, only Customers.
(7) Built-in reports are lacking, and common reports are missing (e.g., Customer A/R Aging Report, Product Margin Report).
(8) Payment Terms do not do anything. They are just another list item. If a customer has terms of 1% 10 Net 30 and they pay within the 10-day discount window, Agiliron will just treat the payment as being short, leaving a balance due. You must reopen the original invoice and enter the discount manually, line-by-line, for each product before you post the customer payment. This is not efficient and is time-consuming.
(9) QuickBooks Desktop is not updated for each change to an order. Sales are not posted until the sale is paid in full. If you change the point upon which the import occurs, you will have issues in Agiliron. We have been told that Agiliron integrates better with QuickBooks Online. This should not be the case if you advertise that your software integrates with both online and desktop versions.

Taylor R.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Agilron Reveiw

I would not recommend this product for a small company. It would be helpful if it was for a large company selling this via the internet but we did not enjoy or experience.

This software was easy to navigate and get around on. There were allot of different functions you could use.

The customer service was not helpful. We would ask questions and did not hear back from them for weeks. We also did not like that you had to go to several different pages to get this done.

Die besten Alternativen zu Agiliron

Brian H.
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Great Company / Great Product

Having used a competitor's product in the past with average to poor performance, I did a LOT of research before switching to Agiliron. I have been using Agiliron now for several months and am extremely satisfied with every facet of the company. Integration with my website, Quickbooks, and soon-to-be Amazon was simple and fast. Equally impressive is the responsiveness and support I received throughout the set-up process including setting up my products, creating custom templates and custom reports. Engineering was even able to modify their system to accommodate a feature I needed that previously did not exist. Great company and great people to work with.

Easy to learn and use particularly with the way the company provided support during the entire onboarding process. I can not emphasize this enough. They literally did everything to get my business up and running.

The leads feature could be more robust. This software focuses on sales order and inventory management but not so much CRM capabilities.

Allie D.
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 6.2.2020

I am pleased with this program and will continue to use it going forward

I like that it integrates with Shopify and Quickbooks, it has options for customization, and there is endless opportunities for growth. Support is almost instantaneous, and they helped me implement the program and continue to support us.

So far the only downside is not being able to rearrange the products in a quote/sales order, and not being able to enter a product by any word it has to be entered exactly how it is labeled in the product screen, there are ways around both of these items, and I have been assured they are working on a permanent fix.

Lead Commerce

Warum Agiliron gewählt wurde

Lead Commerce was terribly limited with no options to expand with out emptying your bank account.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agiliron

As mentioned above we started out with Lead Commerce, but we spent almost $10000 usd and the program was not nearly as advanced as Agiliron
James P.

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Great all in one multi channel solution

Overall I love it has helped me grow and scale better I really do like it and like how they constantly adding new things to the software can be better and a little more user friendly.

The way it updates my stock in real time and everything is cloud.

Customer service can be better takes a little while for a response and to address issues.

Sellbrite

Price
Jeff T.

Bewertet am 19.5.2021

Promising POS for Retail/Distributor Operation, but with some shortcomings...

Support has been good and is ongoing, but surprised at some of the roadblocks even after doing an hour long online demo. Devil is in the details.

Ability to integrate website database with in-store POS database; ability to link to QuickBooks accounting software; ability to perform POS sales on mobile device through app.

Does not handle customer back orders well for low stock/ out of stock items. requires customizations, and we have yet to see how those will work. Limited ability to take advance payments / partial payments for back ordered items; quantity sold/released not tied to QOH displayed; supplier orders do not completely account for customer back orders.

Fishbowl

Warum Agiliron gewählt wurde

Upgrade in-store POS system, integrate disparate databases, easier platform for sales clerks.

Pricing and Flexibility
Stephen D.
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Customer Support and Growth oriented

The biggest thing Agiliron allows to do is to sell on multiple channels. Whether that is in our Brick and Mortar, on our website, phone, or Amazon.

Agiliron is just that Agile. They are opened to working with us and our growing business needs. They are very helpful in building and designing the software experience to meet our needs. They welcome input from us and are willing to help in any way possible

Right now there are no Cons. Early on we had some issues with how to implement the system to fit all of our needs but as we learned the product and our relationship matured with Agiliron this became a non issue.

Tyson S.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Agileiron B2B Features

Agiliron has been solid to work with. Their customer support is awesome and they respond to inquiries within 12 hours. The features are great and easy to use.

Agiliron's B2B website features have helped us streamline our order processes. Our customers now have the ability to place orders online and the orders appear in our back office ready to go. This has eliminated a ton on manual entries and has saved us time and money compared to other systems. We also do not need to try and connect a bunch of different programs through various enterprise systems.

Sometime was a little buggy when we first implemented, but customer support is always there to help and correct issues.

Lynn N.

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Review for Agiliron

Our company is a small business in Canada. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helps us to set up and works for the system. She has lots of patients.

Agiliron has an inventory and POS system. It works well for our company. We can set up different pricing for the different catalog customers. It is easy to use after the full setup. The system has the clock in and out for the staff and counts cash. It also can works well with QuickBooks. It is good for small or medium businesses to do the inventory.

Get Ready to learn. Agiliron is software. Please get ready to learn. You were maybe stressed at the beginning. However, it is easier when you familiar with the system. It takes time to set up. Please download the template and start to work on your inventory. It will save time to sync the system.

Paul K.

Bewertet am 21.9.2021

Absolutely incredible

We have been working with Agiliron for a number of years and could not be happier. We have been in business over 45 years and have had a hard time finding a company that is not only personable, but efficient as well.

Most companies we find, wanted to sell you their system then basically forget about you. Frankly, we are a small company and I know they must have bigger clients but they always make us feel like we are very important and go out of their way to help us. I find it amazing, and refreshing, in today's business atmosphere that their are still companies like Agiliron with old fashioned values and the willingness to see us succeed.

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

Antwort von Agiliron

Thank you! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Beantwortet am 22.9.2021
Ray E.

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

Amazing

We spend a lot of time taking phone orders, and then transferring those orders into the shipping software. So we had to print out the orders, and then manually enter them into a separate software. Using Agiliron has given us more confidence in our processes, and allowed us to focus on other areas of the business.

This software allows us to manage all of our channels in one platform. When a change is made in the product, that change is made very quickly on the sales channel. I have used other programs, and the sync time was much longer than we are experiencing with Agiliron.

We have some products that fall into multiple product types. So there was a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to set-up our products so that they would work properly within Agiliron. Once set-up, they work flawlessly.

Albert R.

Bewertet am 24.7.2015

AigilIron in a wholesale environment.

Customer support is the best I've ever experienced. The product ability joins my favorite CRM aspects of SalesForce.com with all of our products and locations into one seamless experience. I could not have grown my business so quickly without it. It lets me scale fast by having an environment where all of our customer, products, sales/project potentials (including attachments of project specific plans and notes) FAQ's for technical products, and on- Are all in one login. Accessable from anywhere on any tablet or larger. Our products are populated into websites and receive automatic pricing and description updates. Orders transfer directly into the back office and are worked on by our warehouse.

Purchasing large product mix with long lead times could be improved. I'm sure they will get to it and are good at collecting customer input.

Katie T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

Agiliron Two Year customer

Agiliron has been a great company to work with. The number one thing to me is customer service. Agiliron representatives, particularly Parry, answers my questions almost always in a few hours. He built our whole system to start and has been with me, checking in periodically as well, since we started with Agiliron. The system is relatively easy to use once you are taught, but when you don't do it every day, you sometimes forget b/c not everything is logical. I would recommend Agiliron.

Agiliron has provided our small business the opportunity to host an online store. This has helped increase visibility and sales.

Learning the software was not the easiest! There are some limitations with the package we bought. One example of this - We have a shipping option and a store pick up option. The automatic emails when I click that the order has been processed, would online allow for verbiage saying "Your package has been shipped". We ended up turning this email feature off so customers are not confused. I have to manually email each costumer when their items have shipped, or are available for pick up.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Fundraising

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Great SaaS solution for any size business

The ability to manage product cards, images, customers and the entire buying process within one software has been a big positive for business.

The software helps to easily manage sales from Amazon, eBay, POS, etc. This is a great solution to help organize and manage your entire business in one location.

Over the years the company has done an excellent job of adding to their software and integrations to marketplaces. This has helped to minimize things I was finding more difficult in the software.

Tanya M.
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.3.2019

Great Customer Service

excellent

I had a really great experience working with Agiliron throughout the entire sales process. They were extremely helpful with all of my questions, and I had a lot of them! Their rep was very patient and always available to answer my questions (even on weekends when he wasnt working he was replying to my emails quickly). There are many reasons why I chose this software and the excellent service certainly was one of them. This software offers a lot of great functionality for the user and once you get the hang of it, its quite easy to use. We look forward to working with the Agiliron team, as everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful and pleasant.

It could really benefit by adding loyalty points and gift card processing at the POS. The POS could have larger buttons for those with bad eye sight, but its definitely functional.

Janice A.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

I am an accountant that has used quickbooks for a long time, it is an easy software to learn...

I have recommended this program a lot over the years.

You can easily fix mistakes that others have made. the pay liability section is good and bad, it is great if it is used ALL the time.

There should be a detail report to print/view before printing the payroll checks. the pay liability section is good and bad, it is bad if it is not used all the time.

Joey B.

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Agiliron Review

The integration with quickbooks and real time inventory adjustments are the main features in which we chose agiliron. The Point of Sale offers many great features like the quick access tabs and return of sales.

It is time consuming training new employees on the back office side.

Jason C.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

Agiliron in the graphics industry

We're solving issues with escapes (errors), monthly usage reports, production and sales/purchasing reporting...it's great.

The reporting is essential in making sure we are able to follow up with any mistakes or items that don't arrive on time. We can communicate internally on issues we may have using the activities function.

I would say that I least like that when entering items in an assembly build that they have to be selected from a list instead of just directly entered.

Keith O.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

Agiliron as POS

We have now have visibility of our inventory and can run real time reports that gives accurate counts and sales comparisons LY vs TY. The CRM database has helped us tremendously in tracking our client retention as well as understanding our clients and seasonality.

IT is extremely user friendly and with that it saves time in training staff.

I cannot say that I have a con just as yet. The Software has a lot of build outs which may be viewed as a weakness but in fact that is a strength.

Candice N.
2,5

Bewertet am 22.9.2016

The Beast of all Enterprise Solutions.

This software is a beast. So it is a bit of a learning curve, but the company is set up for mentoring and customizing the business set-up to utilize all the benefits of the software. For me, having a team to work with to make my systems seamless was a big reason I went with them. They require you to work with their developers to understand everything about what the software does and how to use it. The software is highly scalable, so they keep adding modules for more function as more businesses join - since we are all so different the system has to accommodate us all - and they work towards doing that. All basic tie-ins are there. I have been able to drop all of my separate services because Agiliron brings everything together under 1.

I am reaching when I say this - because the system is so great - but it is not as user-friendly as one would like it to be. As far as the user interface is concerned.It is a little out of date, a little raw.

Riki S.

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Excellent for Distributors

This software is saving us time and resources by simplifying the process to order, receive and ship out goods. The software is very robust and customizable and the customer service is excellent.

The software is intuitive, easy to use, customizable and accessible anywhere.

The con of this software is that the implementation can take time because the software is so customizable. However, once it's up and running, you will be thankful for how easy it makes everything.

Brian E.
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Agiliron Review

Good overall ERP web-based package for quoting, sales orders, invoicing, and some inventory management functionality.

Matrix item products allow us to generate infinite model numbers using multiple items code options to build our new construction stair box product. The customer support team and software customization team is extremely responsive and timely.

Could have an improved graphical dashboard

Tarran P.
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 21.7.2015

Personalized Customization

Agiliron delivers the tools to get the job done right across many channels.
It we need a new tool, they were on it quickly. If there were we any questions or troubles, they are there to answer or fix them quickly.

Agiliron delivers a lot of horse power at a great value. It's more than what we need right now.

Jamie B.

Bewertet am 3.10.2017

Poor Customer Service

There're many different ERP and CRM systems out there, do not waste your time with this one.

Our company really liked all the promises that Agiliron made to get us to sign up for the program. Looked easy to set up and run with.

Promises were empty, no follow through. Customer service was very poor; wouldn't get back to us until we followed up several times and threatened to cancel our contract with them.

28 Bewertungen