Über ServiceWorks

ServiceWorks is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses manage field employees and service delivery operations. Key features include inventory management, route optimization, customer feedback, alerts/notifications, data...

Alle Bewertungen zu ServiceWorks Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
21 Bewertungen

Nutzerbewertungen zu ServiceWorks durchsuchen

21 von 21 Bewertungen
David B.
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

How service works saved us at least one full time employee AND made our services better

The scheduling and ease of information gathering. The way it is setup we can easily navigate and find what our client wanted and we are now able to customise even more their experiences with us. It has removed a lot of non value added activities that we had to do manually. We have the opportunity to look for cost overruns and how efficient we are as a company every day and at any time we have access to progress reports.

The initial configuration is rather easy but being in Quebec, Canada has made some issues difficult for us in setting up taxes and linking up quick books. Otherwise the CRM, Dispatch, job creating software ticks all the boxes for us.

Robert W.
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

End of the search

My overall buy point was their customer service. The attention to detail that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] delivers to my situation gives me all the confidence in the world that I will stay with this company for a long time. We can now set this aside as we rebuild our business in the future. We are licensed in NY. TN and AZ and are expecting 100 employee's in each location. This software will be going right along with us.

I like the population auto fills. The search ability is a key factor in running our business. We ran a business in Arizona with twenty-five employee's and keep tracking of what was going on was our biggest hurdle. I tried a lot of other software for this purpose (several costing 5 times the cost of sw) without the power of service works.

Just like learning any new software there are some frustrations along the way. There are a few bugs in the system that haven't been ironed out yet, for example; sometimes I will but in place holder information like the phone number if I don't know it. I will enter all fours or something with the intent to go back and enter the number when I get it. SW uses the ph number for the customer number. I doesn't allow you you to edit the customer number, oh it has the edit icon and you can delete it, but it won't allow you you to enter anything. By the way the work around for this one is copy and paste.

Josh Z.

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

Could be great. Maybe wait a few years

The software is inexpensive. The features they proclaim to have are great, but many of them do not work as advertised if at all.

There are constant major changes that are not communicated. Repeat failiures within the software are almost a weekly event. It is to the point where we joke around about betting what is going to fail next. We have had issues with everything you can think of from ordering/checking in parts, submitting claims, sending notifications, routing, scheduling, accounts receivable, reports made, etc. You name it and it either is still not working or has broken multiple times in the last few months. Most recently was today when customers were getting notifications if the schedule date was changed on their ticket. It was the notification to let them know parts were in. Also today was the system automatically changing the status of tickets with backorder parts received to a status that isn't usable. These are both items that have failed before and I'm sure will fail again. They fail to test updates sufficiently when they are made time and time again. Their customer service is non existent. Easy way to tell is to try calling the number yourself. I'm convinced it is set to just go to voicemail automatically, and don't expect a call back. The only live person ever available was the sales rep who first set us up. He was great but has now left the company and I expect many users will do the same.

Antwort von Service Works

We are constantly trying to improve and provide all of our customers support and care. We always listen to our customers and add new features. We learn from you to make our software better everyday.
Thanks for the feedback and being an amazing customer!

Beantwortet am 5.3.2021
Jessica V.

Great software

It's a great app for appliance repair companies like us.

Offers a lot of options and makes everything really easy for the office and techs both.

It has occasional bugs that make it impossible to work but it's rare and the customer service is great about fixing it!

Shirley M.

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

Software for the Appliance Service Professional

the most important part of the program we were able to start using it almost immediately At the time we got the program Service Works was not active in Canada but since we had used a previous product of their design they offered it to us and switched over our old program to the new one. While we have only used this product a couple of years we have worked with this team for years and they are great. I struggle with technical issues and they take time to explain (in English) what is going on.

There are many wonderful features but the feature we utilize the most is the dispatch. Being able to dispatch a call by location of the tech allows us to start the day knowing how the week is setting up.

I am having a few issues learning all the features some are a bit redundant but we have to devote the time to learning to use the features making it a priority

William G.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 19.6.2020

5 star out 5 star review

I like the software very well but only thing it needs is in the app beiang able to reschedule with the calender

I like all features to this software and im still learning on it as well. I like how it combines parts with my parts distributor

the app could be a little bit more user friendly but im getting use to it. I do find it clitchy here and there but I call my guy Will and he gets it taken care of.

Gregory S.
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

Upgrade your service department's offerings

Positive. Allows us to gain control over the tech routing which translates into faster response times at less costs.

The most important item was the ability to use GPS to plot the routes for the service techs as well as to see where they were at real time.

ServiceWorks has done a fine job with the mobile option capability. Continue to develop this aspect of the offering.

Jasmine H.

Bewertet am 1.6.2021

Unsatisfied Customer

So far our experience hasn't been the best. It is extremely hard to get any help, and when we do contact Service Works, it takes days to get a response. With the change over from Swiftlink, it just seems like a lot of things got messed up and to this day we are still fixing mistakes.

The thing I like most about this software is that we can use it on multiple devices.

The thing I like least about this software is how there is no instruction manual. There are many things about this program that make our daily use difficult. Since our switch, the same serial numbers have gone to multiple customers - which is a huge problem. Also since our switch, our accounts receivable has been off.. statements don't print for people that owe. The accounts receivable is also listed by first name, last name - and it would be a whole lot easier to go through if it were last name, first name. Our inventory also got messed up with the switch over, so we had to go through all of that again. It just has caused us a lot more work and we have to be extra aware of billing and serial numbers now. It would be very helpful to have an instruction manual or something to go off of.

Paul W.

Bewertet am 18.11.2020

Customizable for your needs

Will and the other service people are incredibly helpful and as soon as I send in a request for help I get a response. I do not have to wait days to at least be acknowledged that they heard me.

The ability to break each job down to its component cost and let you know what your true cost and margins are on each job is great. This doesn't exist in any of the other pest control software that I am aware of.

Because we are one of the first in our state, a lot of thinking had to go into getting the system to do what we needed it to do in order to comply with state regulations. But the software is so flexible it is really not a problem

Mark R.
  • Branche: Animation

TITLE YOUR REVIEW

ITS BEEN A TOUGH LEARNING CURVE, STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO. THE SCREEN IS SO BUSY, ITS HARD TO FLOW THROUGH THE DATA ENTRY PROCESS. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE PROGRAMERS HAD A SIMPLE SET UP SELECTION, WHERE BY YOU CHOOSE YOUR INDUSTRY AT THE INITIAL START UP AND THEN THE SIMPLEST/CLEANEST TEMPLATE FOR THAT BUSINESS IS WHAT YOU BUILD FROM, THIS WAY EACH COMPANY CAN DECIDE JUST HOW MUCH DAY TO DAY INFO THEY WANT TO MONITOR. I FEEL THERE IS SO MANY OPTIONS WE'RE NOT USING, THE STEPS TO CREATE AND SCHEDUAL A SERVICE CALL SEEMS OVERWHELMING.

MORE ACCSESSIBLE FROM REMOTE LOCATIONS. WE HAVE ONLY BEEN ON BOARD FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS SO DONT LIKE IT YET, FRUSTRATING LEARNING A NEW PROGRAM.

OLD SYSTEM WAS SWIFT LINK WHICH SEEMED LOW TECH COMPARED TO THIS NEW SYTEM. MANY STEPS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO ACCOMPLISH THE SAME TASK OF SCHEDULING AND INVOICING OUR APPLIANCE SERV CALLS, AND NEW APPLIANCE AND PARTS COUNTER ORDERS. THE LOGIC AND FLOW OF THE PROFRAM IS NOT FLOWING AND INTUITIVE AS I WOULD LIKE, IE... HAVE TO HIT SAVE SO MANY TIMES ON A SVC CALL TICKET OR YOU WILL LOSE INFORMATION, WHY CANT IT SAVE FROM ONE KEY STROKE?

Heidi G.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Great Experience So Far!

So far, working with Serviceworks has been one of the most collaborative experiences I have had to date. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredible responsive to all our input and our requested to system changes;
based on our experience thus far we expect great things in the future.

3 Things:
1) When issues arise I am able to obtain help within a short amount of time.
2) The program is VERY user friendly.
3)Compared to the previous software, this program is much easier to navigate.

Currently, there are still a few glitches to work out. However, I am seeing progress daily to implement corrective action. Serviceworks is a new program and I think a few bugs are to be expected.

Antwort von Service Works

We are happy to provide you continued support to help you run your business. Thank you!

Beantwortet am 15.11.2019
Christopher C.
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

Simple scheduling software

I liked the Ease of use and decent reports.

I did not like the difficulty I had in ensuring all members had access to the network.

Antwort von Service Works

We are pleased to have you as our customer and able to provide you what you need.

Beantwortet am 15.11.2019
Dean B.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

Service.Works is the routing software you need!!!

I run a team of about 7 techs as of now and we have had used many of other softwares and this is by far the best. Customer service is friendly and helps you with every need. Their system is very user friendly and I love the customization for their format.

Pros: easy to learn, Easy drag and drop scheduling, customer service is great, the customization is amazing.

Con: A little bit more expensive then some products

Mugdha D.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

The best software for field management

I have looked at many other field management software. But Service Works is the best. It has all the key features and more to operate a business smoothly. This is easy to use for non hi tech professionals. It is integrated with Service Power, Service Bench, Quickbook and Shopify. The warranty/claim submission is a very smooth process where many hours of time has been saved.

For retail industry they do not offer any gift card management yet. That would be one thing I would suggest to be included.

Patricia F.
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

Great Way To Save Money

I overall love this software. It’s helped me schedule and keep track in better ways that I was able to before. It’s easy to forget in a fast paced business like the food industry. This is a much easier way for keep log of the things I need

I enjoyed the layout of this software the most. It was very easy for me to understand and keep track of everything for my business. Keeping track of it all helped me save and raise my profit margin.

I like Least of all that it’s a cloud based software program. I think having another option would be good

Beantwortet am 18.11.2019
Lori M.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Fantastic software

Fantastic software easy to use grows with us as we grow I love that it intergrades with our business so seamlessly. Customer service pro [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helpful, friendly, and patient. She is amazingly easy to contact and is so helpful with any struggle we have had.

Still learning everything but so far there is nothing that I require that isn't provided.

Antwort von Service Works

Thank you so much for your kind review. We will continue to work with you to make your business operate the way you want!

Beantwortet am 6.4.2020
Bj M.

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

Service does Work

Excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team! Very quick response and corrected any issues very quickly!!

Very good integration with QuickBooks, Marcone easy to navigate and setup.

had to take extra steps to accomplish inventory, search multiple places for inventory

Antwort von Service Works

Thank you so much. We will continue to provide you with excellent customer support and work on improving anything that may come your way!

Beantwortet am 6.4.2020
Dixie S.

New Customer

I am still learning the features of this program and will be contacting Service Works to help me set up for manufacture warranties.

You can go into the service ticket to make changes.

You have to hit the "OK" for each section to save. It would be faster to be able to hit the "Enter"

Jesse S.
  • Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Bewertet am 22.7.2020

USING THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF RUNNING THE COMPANY

HORRIBLE

IT HAS HOPE OF BEING GREAT IF IT WOULD ONLY WORK LIKE IT SHOULD

CONSTANTLY CRASHING, TECHS IN THE FIELD WITH ANDROID DEVICES HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY FUNCTIONED SINCE DAY 1, POOR COMMUNICATION FROM SUPPORT, NO RESOLUTION FROM SUPPORT ON THE SEVERAL ISSUES WE HAVE WITH THE APP FUNCTION.

William L.

Uses

Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great all other support of issues very poor.

The possibilities of what the software could do. We like the service tracking but lots not working.

The amount of glitches we had to deal with and the amount of issues still unresolved major part of program broken and still no fix.

Larry V.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 27.3.2021

New user

Not so good so for

We are still in the process of getting it up and running.

Trying to integrate our existing software

21 Bewertungen