Über MailBird

Mailbird ist ein E-Mail-Marketing-Tool, mit dem Unternehmen jeder Größe mehrere Konten verwalten und die Produktivität der Belegschaft steigern können. Es handelt sich um eine Windows-basierte Lösung, mit der Nutzer E-Mails und...

4,4
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu MailBird durchsuchen

325 von 325 Bewertungen
Masturah
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.8.2021

All my email in one place

I tried this software after having a problem to synchronized my email with the Outlook and have use it since then.

Best thing managing email with MailBird is, it can combine all of my email boxes in this single place and i can monitor and track all my email in here. I can search and filter the email that i want to find by the email address, or from all of the address easily. MailBird really is the best email manager software.

Some of the email server is not working well with this software. I tried to adding my Yandex email account, but the software keep showing error and can not complete the process. All other email server work perfectly with this software, but not Yandex Mail.

Stacy
  • Branche: Eventservice

Bewertet am 15.9.2019

Inbox zero!

Mailbird gives me what other desktop email programs didn't, a chance to stay on top of my emails. It's fast and with the unified mailbox, emails don't get lost in the shuffle. When my team first switched, we were able to import all the email settings from the other mail program we were using. Setup was instant!

The best thing about this software is the unified inbox. I have twelve email addresses, and when using other similar desktop email software, I would have to click on each email address to view the inbox of each. With this, it combines all the new email together, which helps to keep on top of all my emails.

The desktop software is spot on, it is hard to find a fault. My only wish is that there was a mobile version of this software for my phone.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

eM Client

Warum MailBird gewählt wurde

Outlook has been around a long time, and it's not a bad email program, if you are only using it for one email address, but if you have multiple email addresses, like myself and my team, then it quickly became a hassle.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailBird

Honestly, the unified inbox was a huge selling point, but the customization options also helped me decide. Mailbird also has several useful integrations available, which allows us to not only stay on top of our emails, but also our social media accounts and more!
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

If You Have An Exchange Account that isn’t related to a business, don’t buy this!!!

This is the third time in the last few years that I’ve bought and used mailbird. I immediately remembered upon buying it why I deleted it very soon after… upon writing their customer support really hit home these issues:
Here’s a paraphrased conversation from their support:
Me: Hi, I have an exchange account that is my school account as I am a student that needs to work with the other inboxes. It’s not a business and I don’t need business features or to pay for a business plan bc I am not a business- is there a work around? Otherwise I’d appreciate a refund. Things weren’t as advertised and not I’m being bombarded with messages within the app to upgrade to business and I don’t have a business account.
Support: you can change the IMAP settings.
Me: how/where/what do you I change them to? You have no docs or articles to help and your doesn’t allow me to do anything other than choose a new url for the outgoing server. I cannot even access the incoming server.
Support: (a different person) Buy MB business! (Then proceeds in many different long paragraphs to try to sell me a business upgrade/account.
Me: I cannot delete the exchange account as the app crashes. Once again, I am not a business and won’t be upgrading just to have my student account with my other four accounts. Please help me by addressing the other things I spoke to.
Support: x4 more times (ignores my concerns) Buy business!! (Proceeds in paragraphs to try to sell me MB Business, pasted similar pitch…

The UI and the ease of use, versus outlook, mail, etc.

They have absolutely terrible support that fails to seemingly even read your request, let alone addrsss your concerns and help you work through them. One thing I can say is that their support the last time I ordered this product was MUCH BETTER. They changed their app so the workaround for adding an exchange account seems virtually impossible unless you want to upgrade to business. And then they repeatedly ram you into buying a business account, regardless of whether you need it or not. As someone whose worked in customer success, service, and sales for 18+ This company likely won’t survive if their only response to complains and issues is ramming a product the customer doesn’t need down their throats and not addressing any of their issues. Good support that retains customer and reduces churn actually had the customer’s best interest in mind… it’s clear by how things are ran here, and my multiple support tickets that all pan out the same, that is most definitely not the case with this product. Such a shame bc I actually love the functionality, and as a web developer, I know that UIX with these apps are absolutely terrible.

Die besten Alternativen zu MailBird

Abdelaziz
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

MailBird works so smoothly and is perfect for Windows!

Email handling is very easy and smooth.

Navigation is very smooth, and it integrates many 3rd party applications to go along with Windows.

Key emails can be difficult to organize or identify.

Jeremy
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 25.5.2020

Mailbird Is A Fantastic Software for Managing Multiple Email Accounts

I have more emails than any human being should have. Mailbird has helped me to tame this monster and saved me a TON OF TIME doing it. Thank you Mailbird!

I love the unified account that allows me to view an inbox for all of my email accounts. The emails are then color coded so I know who it's being sent to. My other favorite feature is being able to click an email and have all emails from the same sender provided immediately in list format. This allows me to quickly empty my emails and overcome inbox overwhelm =)

There are no cons on this software that I have found personally. If I could request one feature, it would be to match the categorization of emails like you see in Gmail. At least provide the option to have your categories match how Gmail sorts them and/or provide a filtering option to either view or not view those emails in those categories such as newsletters, financial, etc.

Deena
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 2.7.2021

Pay once and never have to pay for your desktop calendar, email, todolist again.

Similar to Outlook but it can be purchased as a stand-alone, which Outlook can't. No need to worry about continually having to pay for another upgrade, pay once and forget about it. Lifetime free upgrades. Can sync to google calendar, Todoist, Facebook, LinkedIn, among other apps. Works well with digitally signed emails.

So far, there is nothing that I do not like about Mailbird.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Thunderbird

Warum MailBird gewählt wurde

Cost and efficiency.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MailBird

Mailbird works with my digital signing certificates better than Thunderbird did.
Desiree
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.3.2020

Multitude of features but at the risk of privacy?

I chose not to utilize this software as previously stated.

There were a lot of apps you could connect with it which increased efficiency.

I couldn't get customer service to be direct about Facebook and/or other apps you plug into it having access to all your mail info or even info within other plugged in apps. Security and privacy for individuals is becoming more and more of an issue/invasion. Although this software offered a lot of integrations and functionalities, I ultimately chose to uninstall it due to privacy concerns.

Wendy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.7.2018

I love that I can pull in multiple email accounts into 1 unified view to easily manage all my...

This software saves me many hours per week performing email management tasks. By pulling all my email into a single unified interface, I can process emails as soon as they come in and not get bogged down by email clutter.

The ability to pull in ANY email account that I have, from Yahoo, Outlook.com, Gmail, to any IMAP or POP email account. I have multiple email accounts and having them all in one interface is great. I can segregate them by clicking on each different email account icon, or I can view them all together in a single view, which I love. In addition, I can color code the messages from each account so even in unified view, I can still quickly and easily tell which email account they were sent to. I also like that you can pull in popular apps right into the interface like Facebook, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Google calendar, Feedly and a ton others so you don't have to leave this app to get a quick glimpse of what's going on in those other apps. Also it's free so that's a big plus.

There's a lot of options and integrations which can seem a bit overwhelming to first-time users. And it can be tricky setting up non-standard (Yahoo/Gmail etc.) email accounts. But once you get it all set up and start using it, it's amazing!

Anthony
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

Is it the best e-mail client ever? It comes pretty close.

The software is very lightweight on system resources, is quick and easy to setup and offer a simple interface that is clean and easy to navigate. Supporting multiple e-mail accounts and types of account out of the box is excellent and it really allows you to have a single pane view of all your mailboxes in one place.

I least liked the fact that the Microsoft Exchange connection is only available in the Business/Pro edition, whilst it used to be that mailboxes running on Exchange were normally only ever a business option there are more and more hosting companies offering Office 365/Exchange mailboxes as part of their email solution.

Tito

Bewertet am 18.8.2022

Mailbird, one of the top 5 email clients.

It's a very good mailbox client. I think it's the best alternative to the old "Outlook Express", which I liked a lot.

I can't define. At overall the softwares works good, at to do proposal.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

Love the Software - but they do collect your addresses.

I really do like the software better than any other email client I have used, so I am sticking with them for now. I hope they are true to their word on only collecting email addresses that you use Mailbird to check.

I don't believe they share addresses with any outside company and have only received one sales email from them.

Easy to use and integrates well with Gmail, Office 365, and just about any email account you would use. Very simple but powerful interface. Love that it has a 'Unified Account' where you can see emails from the accounts you choose, but still leave your 'spam' email account out (you get to choose which accounts show up there).

Search seems to work really well, even better than Outlook with both gmail and Office 365 accounts.

They DO collect email addresses that you use Mailbird to check. I was surprised to get an email solicitation to purchase the business version to an account that I had set up but never shared with Mailbird (I used a different account to purchase.) I would have rated them 5 stars across the board if it were not for this. I read online where someone from Mailbird was comparing this to google saying that google collects all sorts of data. The difference is that google is close to being a trillion dollar company with a lot to lose. Everyone knows they collect data and either accept it or use something else. I had never heard of Mailbird until several weeks ago, and their website makes it sound like they do not collect this information when they actually do.

"Mailbird also no longer sends name and email address to the License Management System. "
(this appears to be a new 'update', but I confirmed that it has been on the website for the last several months at least.)

All of their 'add-ons' are really just opening web apps in a side bar. They don't appear to have any real integration with the program.

There are two places to 'opt out' of data sharing. When you first set up the program it asks you, then you have to also go into settings -> advanced and un-check 'Share performance and usage data'.

brad
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 20.11.2019

Support VERY BAD

I ended up fixed my problems myself..nothing to do with anti virus/firewalls as I was told multiple times! The first request for help was over a month ago and an endless back and forth of generic emails blaming my firewalls (WHICH WAS NOT THE PROBLEM) ended in me finding a new email provider in the short term to be bale to function while I waited and waited and WAITED for a generic response with a wrong answer.

I have to say I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with the lack of support (Long waits for a reply to just say "we haven't forgotten about you" and then days later only receive a generic email that just keeps telling me its my ant virus/firewall??!! Its just not good enough and a bit ridiculous really as email is very important and when its not working you have a FAST response (live chat even) and more one to one personal attention.
I sent "Logs twice as they had asked me to do and they came back with no answers (turned out my password was incorrect but this was never even something they considering asking me to check..it was all about my antiviurs or fiirewalls which was had been turned off already but thats what they kept saying it was!)
I have a full membership but will not be recommending it to anyone as the support is so bad and generic and unhelpful.

Regards, Brad

It works ok sometimes what else do I need to say, this is not a good review

When it DOESNT WORK your on your own as Support is just generic emails that take days to reply and just give you generic answers that dont even work..shameful

Matthew

Bewertet am 7.8.2021

Mailbird is easily the best replacement for Outlook.

I switched from Outlook to Mailbird as Outlook continually crashed when opening up specific emails. I haven't had any of these issues with Mailbird.

Mailbird provides a very basic interface with the majority of options accessible through the application settings. I find this helps me focus more on the emails I have received as much more real estate is provided for these. I also love how you can see when people have received and opened an email so your not guessing whether they have read it when following up with them.

The filters that I have set up in Mailbird work, but when I run these manually they are far slower to run then Mailbird's competitors. While it does not crash the software, sometimes I can be waiting for many more minutes and so close the software to stop the filter running.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

Best email client I've found!

Mailbird provides seemless integration of multiple email accounts and excellent integration with other apps, providing a one-stop overview of most of my correspondence and task-management.

What I like most about Mailbird is the ease of managing my email workflow. Because of the ease of assigning inbox items or strategically snoozing items I want to visit later, I frequently operate with an "Inbox Zero" status. Using Mailbird has greatly helped me to get things done. The integration with other apps, especially Evernote and ToDoist, makes Mailbird even more useful. After using various cloud-based and offline apps, I plan to stay with Mailbird for a long time.

The only thing I'm less than pleased with is a display issue on my laptop when I switch to tablet mode. (Dell Inspiron 5000 series). Mailbird still works, but resolution is not what it should be in this mode. Given Mailbird's frequent updates and responsive customer service, I expect a solution to this is not far-off.

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Very easy to use cheap mail exchange for desktop

-Very easy to use
-Gmail keyboard shortcut just makes the email reading in a breeze.
-Easy to manage accounts.
-Nice dashboard and design.
-Integrations allow users to not leave the app so you can see your calendar and docs.
-Undo sent email is a lifesaver.

-Search option is not good. It needs to improve.
-The attachments are stored separately and cannot edit when you open them. This loses us time when we edit or sign a paper.
-Limited background and color options.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

Mail client with the right functions

Love it and going to use it continuously

Before mailbird i have tired almost all the mail clients which available online of cause for free to try and free ones but i ended up using and buying mailbird coz they have understood what the user needs form an email client. You can add almost all your IMAP emails but not restricted to other protocols as well. Other thing is not loaded with too much functionality but the right and most needed ones. You can use collaboration tools inside the mailbird which is good feature.

Nothing at the moment.. had a minor issue with win10 regarding to resolution...but not a big deal.. i thinks its not mailbirds problem

Jonathon
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

Great software!

I have loved this program from the first time I installed it. Setup is easy, account setup wizard is a great and easy walkthrough, and it handles IMAP accounts with ease.

I have multiple accounts, personal and professional, all in one place. Outlook does now configure for some email servers, but this program come pre-configured with the correct protocols for all of the major web based email servers.

No direct interface with Antivirus. The program does not have an available interface that antivirus programs can use to pre-screen emails for viruses.

Juan Franco
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

If there's one email client that made my life easier?

It made managing emails enjoyable and with the intuitive controls and UI/UX design, it's not that hard to notice. They also give bang for your buck when you subscribe to their premium package. I've been using it since 2017 and intend to use it longer.

This would be it. I've tried other email clients and this was by far the easiest to install and sync all my accounts. Working with different email addresses in work and personal with Mailbird made everything seamless. Their customer service is also top notch. The updates are delivered in a timely manner and they care about their clients so much. And the GoT themes? Just WOW!

To be honest, there wasn't. It was my fault on why I my personal website's email wouldn't sync. As far as cons go, there is none that I've encountered.

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

A good email client to keep tabs on your emails

To me, this is "the little email client that could". I'm not really using all of it's features, but for my everyday use I haven't looked back ever since I first installed it.

It's really easy to setup email accounts and keep track of them, either individually or by using their unified inbox.

At some point I had minor issues with the software, but it was solved after a couple updates. I can't even remember what the problem was.

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

One of the best in market email platforms

Very impressed with the software - great value for money with lots of useful and brilliant features. A good email client with features similar to Microsoft Outlook and that can support multiple email accounts.

If you like Microsoft Outlook but you use another email client like GMail then you'll love this. It provides you with the features that make Microsoft Outlook great and adds additional functionality on top of that. Highly customisable as well - one of the best email platforms I have used! If you buy the Pro version as well it's really good value for money and you can buy a lifetime licence for a one off fee.

It offers a free version but the free version has advertisements and less functionality than the pro version. Although to be fair, the functionality you get in the pro version isn't a big improvement and some might not find it worth the money. The main benefit in my opinion is getting rid of the advertisments.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.5.2019

The best email client software

I tried Mailbird several years ago and was amazed at the feature set. However there were some minor growing pains to get to where we are today. That's where Mailbird support stepped in. They made me feel like their most important customer and worked diligently to solve all my issues. I am a lifetime license holder and would never even consider using anything else

I love the ease with which I can manage all my email accounts in one place. The feature set Mailbird provides is amazing. I can't imagine needing anything else.

On occasion the software disconnects from email servers for Hotmail and AOL.

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

A Great Email Client

I love using Mailbird and have paid for pro versions of its application on every computer I own.

Mailbird can truly be an all in one productivity solution for you and your business. It integrates email, Evernote, Todoist, and more into a single application that easy to learn and fun to use.

One of the only things I wish Mailbird had was the ability to have multiple email signatures that can be switched through from a single email address.

Miljenko
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Can't work without it anymore!

Mailbird is a great Windows app for mailing. It works without a hiccup and it doesn't eat resources. I've integrated Mailbird with 10+ email addresses and it really makes life easier.

I can recommend it to everyone. It's dirt cheap, I'm surprised it's a one-time purchase. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is making updates every month or two. This is a fully-featured app and mailbox.

Go get it!

There isn't anything bad I can tell about this app. It's brilliant!

Gene
  • Branche: Kino & Film

The Best E-mail app on Windows

Making the transition from Mac to PC can be a bit shocking. Often windows applications lack the elegant design or simplicity in the interface. MailBird’s clean and customizable design makes checking e-mail so much nicer. In addition, it’s integration with other software means you almost never need to launch other applications.

This is a bit nitpicking since most other email applications do not even connect with other apps, but I wish it had a few more integrations.

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

Best Windows email client!

I heard about MailBird some time before I bought a license. I use the software with my Windows 10 computer and have replaced my other email clients because I love it so much. It's got a really intuitive interface and does a great job following the modern Windows way of doing things. The built in Windows email client is lightweight while paying for the full Office suite gets you the bloated Outlook client. MailBird gives me a great email program and it is fast and intuitive. I recommend it when I get asked.

I can't think of anything, really. So far it has met my expectations beautifully.

325 Bewertungen