Über ProjectManager.com

ProjectManager is an innovative project management software solution designed to help you navigate your project with ease. Say goodbye to roadblocks with features like: project planning, budgeting, time tracking, task and...

3,7

335 von 335 Bewertungen
Aatif Khurshaid

Bewertet am 31.7.2022

Projectmanager.com

ProjectManager.com lets you keeps a tab on the progress of your projects and tasks online in real time by looking to its dashboard.

Projectmanager.com is a robust SaaS platform for business management and collaborating teams. Its biggest highlight is its dashboard which is extremely customizable and keeps a track of project progress, team communications and tentative project plans, which lets you grasp the whole scenario in a few moments. Being a web based software, you can access it from anywhere and on any device provided you have internet connectivity.

Projectmanager.com has a few bugs that prevent you from using the software to its full extent. Apart from this, it requires lengthy and manual inout operations such as entering data and allocating resources to projects, which makes it time consuming and requires automation. Also the customer service needs to be more active and helpful.

Justin

ProjectManager.com Software Package

I have a civil construction consulting small business that I work on during the weekends and I recently signed a free trial software package to utilize the project scheduling ghantt chart tool. Although I only had the opportunity to use it once it met my expectations. It was the same as using MPP but online rather than fixed on one computer!
Packages pricing are for total number of people listed with $X per user per month. For example Business package is 20 users with $15 per user; therefore, one must pay the complete 20 X $15= $300 per month once the trial expires. You don't become charged for individual users start dates, and you can chose packages as little as 1 user.

Can log into software on any computer as long as you have a login and password.
It has a good scheduling tool.
A lot of Project Management templates to choose from.

There is no notification prior to your 30 day trial expiration and if you forget to cancel you automatically enroll into a contract and payments will be billed each month.
An emailed consolidated contract agreement would be beneficial once user automatically enrolled following trial expiration.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Would not trust this company with my data or credit card details

Not good. The software itself was disqualified after spending less than 30 minutes in the trial as it's severely lacking in quality. They then continued to charge me after the "free trial" ended for months with no communication. They just want your money and do not have a good product.

When they charge your credit card for a service that you didn't know you were subscribed to with no invoices or any other communication.

The product is mediocre at best and that's why we decided to not use it after spending about 20 mins in the system. This company just outputs the minimum viable product and then uses free trial scam tactics to bolster their revenue. I can't imagine any company that values their data would want to be involved with this company. Once I found these transactions it took days to get my account close, what do you think will happen when you need customer service to resolve the many issues/bugs in when you are a paying customer. Avoid at all costs!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Deltek Vantagepoint

Die besten Alternativen zu ProjectManager.com

Mary
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

Project Manager made my life a lot easier

This software has given me the opportunity to add more projects to my calendar. It lays everything out so orderly and convenient. Yhe way it helps me track the progress, flow, scheduling ,etc of each project is a dream.

It made my projects and managing them a lot quicker.

I really liked all the features about this software. They all worked together to make managing my projects so much simpler and take so much less time.

Andy
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

A Great Task Manager for Small Teams

We are a small network of graduate researchers. ProjectManager.com reports have given all of us a solid schema for the rigorous data collection expectations for our lab studies.

ProjectManager.com use enables consistent time management of events & tasks when acclimating new team members to performance expectations.

ProjectManager.com report customizations & forecasts are limited. In addition, we have had some international interface issues.

nirmal
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 6.2.2018

easy to use, great customer service and very useful !

have been using projectmanager,com for managing personal projects, it has been very useful to me,

found projectmanager.com to be better than MS project; more than an alternative.It has great team collaboration and can be accessed anywhere . The user interface is very simple . very easy to use with very useful features.

price could be more affordable, could launch some offers for users. forecasting features could be built into the system and report generation could be improved.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Good Morning Nirmal!

Thank you for sharing your review -- Of course we're always happy to hear from customers that our tool is better than the other project management software on the market!

Cheers,

Michael, Customer Support

Beantwortet am 18.6.2018
Nick
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Easily accessible PM software to allow for large scale time tracking

Does all the standard project scheduling and tracking that you'd expect from the software

The interface can be a bit clunky especially if you have to adjust values from your initial estimates.

• Branche: Internet

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 9.10.2021

My choice in project management

It has been a detailed project management software for our organization which is suitable for team management, time tracking and effective collaboration. Additional features will definitely make it more appealing to the loyal users.

This application possesses some many advanced features which makes it stand out as a very resourceful tool in project management. It is easy to monitor in realtime the ongoing projects from the project control panel which is easily customized.

Some manual resources are very long and stringent especially when assigning resources against tasks. The customer service is also terrible as you only get to speak with Derek if there are existing issues,there is no other phone number to call to assistance to speak with a human.

Gawie
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

BEWARE: Misleading Marketing

Great platform and very easy to use. Sadly the deceptive marketing and appalling customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth and I would not recommend it to anyone. Unless of course you have read through ALL the fine print and are happy with the terms and conditions.

Overall a great platform that is user friendly and quick to learn. Being able to easily share projects and monitor timelines with team members is a big plus.

Like some other prospective customers I was lured into downloading the free trial based on very deceptive marketing. You are forced to sign up for a subscription in order to download the free trial. If you do not cancel the subscription before your free trial ends you are automatically billed for the maximum number of licences on the edition you've selected. With a no-return policy I asked for a credit and my subscription to be changed to the personal edition. They gladly changed my subscription but said nothing about a credit. When I enquired I was informed that I would be billed again for the new month. I'm appalled at the way they mislead. Expensive lesson learnt on my side.

Antwort von ProjectManager.com

Hi Gawie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked our platform and found it user friendly.

I apologize for the confusion surrounding our marketing and our free trial policy.

Choosing a project management software can be a big decision, which is why we offer a 30-day free trial. The first 30 days are always free, but as you noted, you will be charged when your free trial expires, as your subscription to our service will automatically start in order to retain data and a seamless experience.

Free trialists can always cancel their trial in the software in the Billing section, or they can send an email directly to support. We also send a reminder email 7 days before a trial expires. Sorry again about the mix-up.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us directly at https://www.projectmanager.com/contact

Best,

The ProjectManager.com Support Team

Beantwortet am 12.8.2020
Karen

Bewertet am 19.6.2017

I have found PM.com easy to use, and support excellent always giving a quick response

A single product for planning our projects which are viewable to our teams.

Resource planning allow us to integrate our planning across teams to give us end to end plans whereas plans were only done for the individual teams.

Simple product to use making it easy for everyone to see what is happening and when.

Visibility of work as able to give ready only access to stakeholders across the business .

It is easy to use set up, use and share plans making working with the teams more cohesive. I also like the flexibility of being able to add custom fields. Teams are beginning to use the diaries to allow them to see what they should be working on and when.

It is difficult to see what everyone working on when you have multiple projects. There is not a single overview of the projects and task breakdown.

The plans don't take into consideration any holidays or leave so it is easy allocate tasks when people are not available.

Antwort von Project Manager Online CA

Thanks Karen! We appreciate your feedback on the overview of projects.

Beantwortet am 29.11.2017
Carlos
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

Awful

Works from time to time, it has received functionality and UI updates over the time, still somehow it's usable at the end of the day.

Everything is broken, I think that you should try to use it inside your company on a daily basis to quickly spot how time you spend in simple tasks like:

- Moving rows
- Adjusting dates
- Finding and correcting deleted timesheet entries
- Having read-only projects is impossible
- History of changes and who, along with historic undo is impossible
- Reports take ages to generate
- Random downtimes or error 500 messages

Pedro
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.6.2018

Professional SaaS to manage projects

Good tool. Good evolution. Please, work in new APIs

It's a good SaaS to manage projects and resources. It allow us to manage our whole portfolio and keep in track used resources.

It doesn't have custom reports. On the other hand, it doesn't have an API to obtain hours for each project in a simple way. I would like a simple API allow us to ask for project id, and return consolidate information like all kind of hours entered regarding this project Id.

Ed
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Beware Free Trial: Scam

Very poor customer service experience and unethical business practices.

Good interface with a good blend functionality from traditional PM to agile kanban and story boards.

Resourcing of a project is a weak point, it's not possible to assign resourcing by % of time or time allocation to a project i.e User 1 90% and User 2 50% to the project so it's very inflexible in this way.

----BEWARE---- The free trial is only free for 30 days before this you have to have cancelled or you will be charged. I was charge over £700 to my personal account despite all the users being test users associated to my email. Yes it does stipulate this on T&C's but I've had a point blank refusal from them to reverse charges despite cancelling only 2 days late.

Lesley
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.6.2018

ProjectManager.com has made my project management life super easy!

The interface is very user friendly and clean. It contains the right amount of information needed to ensure successful project management.

We need a way to switch out assigned resources (while maintaining the required effort) instead of doing it manually. This adds unnecessary time to project plan building when you have to stop to change the resources on every. single. line.
Also, if there was a way to allow more than 2/3 project tabs to shown at the top of the screen, that would be great.

trevor
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Workwear Group

We set up templates for different kind of projects, it easy to add or delete tasks accordingly, project manager has help me be more aware of the project status to keep more or less on track and to write notes around tasks, manage expenses and invoicing, functions that are so valuable when writing reports and closing.

Ring menu and icons are easy to identify, customising columns practical overall not overly complex.

I haven't found anything i dislike, though i'm not using every function available.

Subhan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

Lean project planning and reporting tool

A great tool for lean or just enough planning and reporting of small to medium to large projects. Easy for project teams to onboard with minimal change management issues.

Simple and easy to use

Reporting module is not robust.

Antwort von Project Manager Online

Hello Subhan,

Glad to hear you¿re finding the software easy to use! We¿ll be adding new features to the reporting module in the new year.

Beantwortet am 21.11.2016
Marie Kris
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

Easy track Project Manager.com

I can easily track and update my project using this software. Very helpful to my team to plot the activities and compute the cost of the project.

So far, No negative feedback about this software because this is very effective to my organization.

Jeffrey

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Eureka - It's All Together

We used to managed our projects, resources, and and reporting in different systems. Enter ProjectManager. We have consolidated systems and work more efficiently. Since we've transitioned over I'd say ProjectManager is open on my computer every day. I would highly recommend to all looking for a new way to handle project management and time keeping.

File size is limited when uploading documents, printing is awkward to edit and format, limited styling options when saving plans to PDF.

Julie
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

Easy to use and navigate

Easy to track resources and good for planning. Excellent high level view of project and able to add milestones so that I can keep track of important deadlines and artefacts to be produced.

When working on a lot of projects it can be cumbersome to search for them in different places, but this is the only slight drawback that it has.

Mendana
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.9.2020

Project reliability

The project management software was very good but only that when it comes to quantifying of projects, it is needs to be incorporated in one software so that it can be work friendly and address multiples needs within one software.

The easy use tool for project scheduling, resource allocating, costing and construction work monitoring.

The insertion of design incorporated in the project to be able to ease the use of other quantifying software and automatically, schedules, resource allocating.

Adam

Bewertet am 16.11.2016

An Essential Tool for Project Managers

Project Manager has enables us to massively improve the way we manage both internal and customer projects. The system is easy to use and the reporting has been invaluable. The support team have always been quick to respond and were particularly helpful in the early stages. Highly recommended.

Easy of use, intuitive interface, reporting capabilities

Antwort von Project Manager Online

Hello Adam,

Appreciate the review! Glad to hear the software has helped you and your team manage internal and customer projects. Our customer success team is always here to help should you have any questions.

Beantwortet am 21.11.2016
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

Great tool but looks like in 1990s

This is an all-in-one package for project management. It is in line with most of the methodologies (at least with waterfall ones) and supports managing the projects easily. All the needed functionalities are on place.

The design and layouts look like from the past of like from MS Project. It is a cons as we need to expirt most of the reports for other stakeholders and this is just not right for showing to other people. They expect higher quality of "image" - more flat design etc.

335 Bewertungen