Booqable Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Booqable

Booqable ist eine cloudbasierte Plattform für Vermietungen und ein Tool für Inventarmanagement, das den Geschäftsbetrieb erleichtert. Die Lösung richtet sich an verschiedene Branchen wie Fahrrad-, Kameraausrüstungs-, Partyausstatt...

4,6
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Booqable durchsuchen

709 von 709 Bewertungen
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 18.5.2024

Trenkle Arbeitsbühnen GmbH

Einfache und schnelle Buchung für Kunden.
Der Kunde sieht jederzeit welche Maschinen verfügbar sind.

Formulare sollte man besser an das eigene Layout anpassen können (benutze nur Vertrag und Lieferschein, ohne Rechnung).
Bei Eingaben Preisstruktur ist das System langsam.

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

A Positive Experience with Booqable Rental Software

Overall, my experience with Booqable has been positive. The software offers robust features for inventory, order, and reservation management. While there is a learning curve for certain features, the platform's functionality and customer support contribute to a smooth and efficient rental management experience.

Seamless Booking Process and Intuitive Interface

there is a steep Learning Curve for Some Features

EZRentOut , Rentsoft und Ecwid

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

I chose Booqable due to its comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, and dedicated customer support. The platform's flexibility and scalability align well with my rental business needs, making it the preferred choice for efficient inventory and order management.
Yvonne

Bewertet am 8.7.2024

Port-A-Party

Ut has veen fantastic, abd every question i have had has veen awsered quickly

Its has been so much easier then any other websites i have used (squarespace sucks)

I have no compalaints. Its worked great for my buisness

Die besten Alternativen zu Booqable

Christine
Christine
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 12.7.2023

Not usable for larger inventory

Initially it looked good, but set up proved to be a nightmare. the support guy was super nice and tried, but the product is just not set up by people who fully understand how large databases are used, accessed and maintained by users. If you have 20 products it's probably fine, but stay far, far away if you have a lot of different pieces to rent.

It was cheap in comparison to the other platforms we looked at, support was responsive and tried to be helpful, but this product just isn't workable

Importing 150 records at a time when you have thousands is absurd.It ONLY imports the daily rental rate and since we rent by month, the only way to change pricing for 4000 records it IS TO GO IN MANUALLY TO EVERY RECORD AND CHANGE IT. - OMGThe "bulk actions" are a joke, and you can't add multiple items to collections or categories, or edit prices or much of anything else except to do it record by record. while you are trying to change all these records by hand, the view doesn't change to show you which records you've altered, and you have to remember which page you were on and keep going back to it and guess which is the next record....really?the webstore is clunky and the only way to show all the detail information on a product was to concatenate a bunch of fields together into one description field with commas. again...really? they let you create "custom fields" that you can't import data into, and that don't show up in the webstore...really?the webstore search is clunky, and there isn't a way to search by tag or those collections that you spent all that time entering the inventory into record by record.you can't filter in the webstore or the inventory page.in all, it seems like the people who created this have never actually USED a database before. it is really some of the very worst design, or lack thereof I have ever encountered. I spent 2 weeks trying to get this to work and am begging my client to go with something else at this point.

Damir
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 19.4.2024

Easy to start Rental business even by yourself

I studied and tried different ways to build own car rental website - Boquble is the best in Quality|/Features/Price.

Very easy to build website from scratch.
Stylish design.
Fast, friendly support.
Booqable ready to listen for advises, recommendations and needed additional features.

Not enough of features for car rental service, but they promised to add them.

Rentman

Warum Booqable gewählt wurde

Easy to implement, no any additional team and programmer required. No need to take care about all environment (cloud services, programmer, wordpress addons)
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 28.5.2024

Booqable - best rental solution

It is easy to setup, straight forward and also with good customer care.

I like on Booqable, that it combines website builder with order process and product and customer data.

I would prefer to have more options, like multiple languages, multiple delivery types.

Twice Commerce und HireHop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Booqable met most of my requirements for rental platform.
Kendra

Bewertet am 24.5.2024

Great for event rentals

Has been positive. Ease of use. I get compliments from my customers on my website and the ease of reserving

Easy to set up. Has been easy to update

Setting up the contract portion. It may also be me and my lack of patience

Francia
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 4.7.2024

Best Tool for a Small Business

It's been very helpful. Our other option was to track bookings manually but having this tool plus the website builder inside Booqable with no additional cost is a bonus, especially for a small business that just started.

Creating a booking is extremely simple and you're able to add different pricing structures to different products. It's not just exclusive to rentals, which is sweet. Any rental shop always has sale items to complement their sales.

Overall, it covers all of our needs. We haven't really had a huge need that we can't find a loophole to.

Leonard
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.5.2024

A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Solution for Rental Businesses

Overall, Booqable is an excellent software solution for my rental business. Its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and excellent customer service make it an indispensable tool for efficiently managing rental inventories and improving customer satisfaction. Those looking for a reliable and flexible rental software will find Booqable to be an excellent choice.

I really like the User Interface and Usability
Booqable's user interface is intuitive and well-organized. Me as a new user I can quickly find my way around as the dashboard is clearly structured, providing easy access to the most important features at a glance. Navigating through the various menus is smooth. Although i first did not setup a payment plan I got support via chat.

The price is a little bit high but totally acceptable cause it is an all in one solution.

Matthew
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Booqable: Rental software that grows as you do.

It’s been a positive switch over to the booqable platform. Most importantly, our orders are running smoothly, we have better insights into our orders and customer workflow and the customer service whenever we hit a roadblock has been stellar.

I liked the flexibility and growth that booqable allowed. It seemed like it was a fitting software that would scale with us, our operation and our team as we grow, from small equipment rental startup, to a fully functioning rental house.

There are some functional limitations to the front end visual builder that I think will be resolved over time. Support has been great at taking and implementing our feedback on roadblocks quickly.

Niels

Bewertet am 4.6.2024

Great Application with even better costumer support

Easy to use application with a profesional feel. Simpel booking system for costumers and a great app for employees which makes all our lives mutch easier.

Miss the option that costumers can pick pay with cash instead of card in the webshop.

Catherine
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Like it and recommand it.

It is the best rental software for us for the moment. Still missing some elements that we would need, but overall it covers more than the others.

It is easy, clear. The Dashboard and the list of orders!!! (both the best over the market - see in one glance what is to come, what is paid or not, etc.)The new functions to customize the website are really nice, even if they are limited for the moment.

It is not compatible with Lightspeed... which is a big concern for us. As we did not find any software as good as Booqable, we stayed and work with two systems, but that is not really the best!!! (Please, develop a way to integrate Lightspeed!!!!! :) )The App is not really functionnal on ipad, better to use the website.The online site is missing some functions accessible from us. Some translations are not possible to do (search products/How it works/etc.), so our site is both French and English, with a French clientele... not the best. The redirections are not accessible either - that would be important to!

Darrell
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 19.5.2023

Perfect for a van rental agency! Just what we were looking for!

We love Booqable! It has been extremely helpful! Way better than Google Calendar for the size of our fleet. If we could just get those things mentioned above implemented, we would love it that much more!

The calendar, inventory management/control, and scheduling is HUGE for us and extremely important to this business to manage our fleet. We were using Google Calendar before. That may be fine with 3 or 4 vans but not we have 14 and that was not a good fit anymore. I'm the new GM here. I found Booqable on my 2nd day on the job and we haven't looked back!

We love Booqable but we have noticed a few things that could really make a huge impact if they were implemented. Color coding - we would like to be able to change the colors on the calendar to mean different things for us.The stock number (1) within the colored strip on the calendar isn't helpful for us. If we could enter our own info such as the clients name and van choice that would be helpful.We have steps within our process that we would like to reflect on the calendar by a different colored box. For example: If we could start as a "draft" (with a specific color) which means someone has interest and has put a 48hr hold on a van. Then, a different color when a client signs a contract, and different color when a client has paid the invoice. When both are complete, at that point, go ahead and mark them as "Reserved". Also, a "draft" would need to remove a van from inventory. The problem that we're seeing is that a draft does not remove a van from inventory so it looks like we have a van available when odds are, it'll be booked. Right now, we are just using the calendar to view availability for each van rather than the "check availability" feature because those drafts do not remove inventory and they have not signed the contract or paid the invoice yet.

Jordan
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 21.1.2024

It Keeps Getting Better

Everything. Booqable has helped me grow so much over the past couple of years. I remember when I first found Booqable right before I was about to purchase with another rental software company, I was a little skeptical because the company was in the UK somewhere but everyone I talked to was so nice and respectful, they told me to do the free trail and since then I haven’t looked back. Since then I have started two different companies with Booqable and seeking more.

I don’t have any cons, I have nothing but respect for Booqable and no matter how big my businesses grow I will continue my services with Booqable.

Cathleen
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

Rental reservation tools for small business

Happy with it compared to other tools I tried.

Flexible and easy to adapt the tool to a lot of different rental business models. Easy integration to stripe for payments and Wordpress for hosting. Got our site up in days.

Inventory management is robust and in some ways burdensome for our line of work or industry but could be critical in other businesses. The app was a welcome recent addition and more mobile friendly tools would be great.

Twice Commerce

Warum Booqable gewählt wurde

Other package was too oriented to a specific industry (ski and bike rentals).

Twice Commerce
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

Best Platform Available

I’m so thankful to have found Booqable for my new ebike rental and touring business!

Booqable allows the user to navigate easily using the booking calendar for rentals. Easy to integrate with other sites. Friendly and knowledgeable customer service. Affordable one on one consultation. Beautiful aesthetics.

Nothing, I love Booqable and this will be my go to platform.

Wix

Warum Booqable gewählt wurde

Wix could not accommodate daily rentals or bookings. Not user friendly, expensive consultation prices, wish I would have found Booqable first, because I had already paid for Wix, however, I am in the process of switching all of my content to Booqable ASAP!

Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Easiest, lowest learning curve, ability to book daily events and keep track of available inventory, affordable one on one consultation.
Luke
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

I tried 4 different software products and Booqable was the best for us.

Compared to others, I found Booqable incredibly simple to set-up, navigate and use. Integrating it onto our website is super simple.

I found with other sites it was overly complicated to set-up inventry, track inventry and take online orders. Booqable made this an absolute breeze.

We have the lowest package as we're a small business and I think the cost difference for some extra features like being able to bull reports is not justifyable, which is a shame as this is the main gripe we have with the software.

There are small things like, being unable to do bundles and discounts based on a specific figure, rather than a percentage. Same goes with booking deposits, this would be much better to be able to charge a set price on each booking, rather than having it based on a percentage.

It would be great to be able to change the reservation status from the dashboard or order page without having to go into the booking and change manually.

Automatic emails and being able to create more automatic emails would be great. EG when a booking status is changed to returned, to be able to set-up a thank-you email that delivers automatically.

The Orders page, I think it would be good to be able to set a default on how the bookings are sorted. EG set the default to have the bookings based on the date of the booking.

Twice Commerce , Checkfront und SimplyBook.me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Booqable was much easier to set-up, it most the features we were looking for and it was resonably priced.
Edwina
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 3.12.2023

Easy to use.

Love using it, there is no need to go anywhere else.

Easy to use, I can make chages whenever I need at no extra cost. I am in control.

The long process, but it is an essential process.

Squarespace

Warum Booqable gewählt wurde

Booquable is a rental platform that works for my customers.

Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Booquable gives my customers prices in real time and they don't need to wait for me to reply with a quote unless requested.
Jamie
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

We love using Booqable

Booqable drastically improved the booking experience and efficiency for both us and our customers.We love how easy it is to setup and use daily. We were especially impressed with how fast and helpful the customer support is, who are always happy to answer any questions we've had.

We would like the ability to pay for individual addon features from other pricing plans, rather than having to fully jump up to the next plan to only then use one or two of those extra features.

Sharefox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Booqable's clean user interface felt a breath of fresh air compared to some other pieces of software that felt dated and very spreadsheet/excel-like.We also like the fact Booqable does offer different pricing plans, with the entry essential plan being affordable for a small business like us.
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Used daily in my boutique rental business in the UK.

Generally very good - 8/10. Everyone can always do better.

Inventory management and reservation management function. Customer often just place an enquiry and Booqable allows me to promote the enquiry to an order whilst managing my inventory at the same time.

They sometimes implement features which breaks something else. It's only happened a couple of times, but I feel they do do as rigorous testing in the dev/test environment as they should. I don't want to be stood with a customer, about to close an order and find I cannot perform a function on the system.

Rentman

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Rentman is really good, but it was a little more expensive than I wanted to pay at the time.
Alain William
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 10.6.2023

So glad that I chose Booqable!

I am super happy with Booqable – it's been an absolute breeze setting my site up and starting to get my business ready for launch.

Booqable is incredibly easy to setup with an amazing user interface, along with virtually every feature I could possibly need to start my online rental company.

My only concern, which is really specific to me and not so much an issue with Booqable itself is that with only allowing for Stripe and PayPal integration, I've struggled a bit as a South African (with Stripe not being immediately accessible, and having to jump through a few hoops to get this going). The only thing I would add to the platform which really is quite specific to me would be to allow for the integration of alternative payment gateways, but I understand why this is a bit of a hurdle and probably not a high priority.

Yo!Rent

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Booqable

Booqable's offering and pricing was much, much clearer. Without going through an application process etc. with Yo!Rent I wouldn't even know how much it would cost me per month.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 3.7.2021

Booqable for Small Business

I am now finding myself taking phone calls and having to manually put customer information into booqable manually vs. them going through the website, which is not only more work for me, I am wondering how many customers I am losing because the interface for my customers is bulky and not user friendly.

The price is also really expensive for a small business like myself, I rent out kayaks locally (only have about 8 in inventory) and might make only a few hundred dollars a month during the summer months. $30 a month doesn't seem too but but to charge an additional $40 a month for a SMALL feature like a coupon code? That really seems petty and money hungry, when it could really help the small business benefit start generating profit. This app is priced like it is for big business, interface for me (your customer) is acceptable and great to work with, the front end interface you provide for third party customers could really use some improvement... AND please add the coupon option to the basic package. I am literally a one person business that can no way afford $70 a month with the income that is currently being generated.

The software is extremely easy to use and I was able to build it directly into my website. I loved how easy it was to setup with stripe payments and get started. It only took me about a half of a day to get fully implemented and have a fully functioning website up and running.

User interface for the customers is extremely bulky and non-customizable. After the customers are redirected to the booqable interface to add to card, checkout, pictures, checkout dates, etc. just seemed like a bulky and hard to use the first time I used it. This is extremely important in my business because my it heavily relies on new customers trying out different kayaks, I am trying to turn potential customers who land on my website into actual customers. After the website was launched, I noticed advertising clickthrough rate had stayed the same but my sales had declined, leaving me to the conclusion that the website is bulky and hard to use for the customer. The entire reason I built the website was to make it more convenient for my customers to choose a kayak and checkout.

A very specific example, I initially had the option for users to create a login and password. While I went through the process of creating an account and checking out, the booqable interface prompted me to login since I "Already had an account". The entire process included making a profile, so I would have expected the app to recognize that and continue forward. After being confused about where to click to login, I had to start the entire process again to input credit card information etc. I tested this interface four or five times as a new user and it just seemed clunky and not user friendly.

Mário Vicente
Mário Vicente
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

The Best Rental Software I could find in the internet

In 2021 I worked alone from home renting cameras and lenses and used to control everything with simple spreadsheets and calendars. It was crazy and every week I was commiting mistakes and duplicating bookings. I frequently apologized to my customers.After trying some rental solutions I met Booqable and I loved it! Booqable solved everything, plus it was beautifully designed. I really liked it.Free from mistakes, I was able to grow my company professionally. Only in 9 months using Booqable we tripled our revenue. We sure couldn't do it without Booqable. Today we are one of the biggest rental camera business in my city, looking forward to conquer other cities.

The developers really understand the main concerns of a Rental Business. It seems they run a real Rental Business and keep developing the plataform for their own needs, evolving each month with new features as the IT world evolves as well.The top reasons why I choose Booqable:- Create my own Pricing rules, structures and Product Bundles- Allow Online Booking with Real-time availability, Online Checkout and integration with Payment Platform- Recently, they added a Website Builder module which improves our SEO strategies.

In 8 months using Booqable I got some software bugs. It's annoying, but I understand no software has a perfect code. I used to be a programmer. Good thing is: the team answers our messages very quickly, so we always feel safe.

Lee

Bewertet am 20.3.2020

Affordable Solution with Webstore, Barcodes & Very Cool to Use

My experience has been excellent from setting it up, to processing orders & the service team is very responsive.

Online store was a must. There's very few affordable packages that do this so that really narrowed the field which is surprising because it's 2020 not 2005. It's very easy to use, looks modern, is easy to read & works the way you expect. Barcoding is a great feature. The Pro subscription has unlimited products & 5 users which is just right for our company. My warehouse manager loves it too. Support has been excellent & I was able to integrate it with my Wordpress site.

The only minor thing was that I was limited in what fields I could import & can't modify products in bulk but that's only an issue when you first set it up.

• Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

Easy to use platform with countless customizations

The platform is constantly evolving and adding new elements. Our dealings with client support have been outstanding and super fast handling of any issues we encounter. Really enjoyed customizing the platform for our organization's needs and training and onboarding were seamless.

The platform is easy to configure and has many customizable elements to fit our business needs. We required a product that could be totally customized for our organization in both English and French, allowing us to use our own phrases and labels. Love that we can use our own domain, and customize outgoing emails and follow-ups. The platform also keeps track of clients and detects possible duplicates.

Although the product can accommodate custom pages to add, the design and customization of these additional pages are limited. However, for the price and features, this is still an outstanding platform.

709 Bewertungen