Housecall Pro Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro ist eine cloudbasierte Außendienst-App, mit der Servicefachleute Geschäftsprozesse und Workflows automatisieren können. Diese Lösung umfasst eine native mobile App und ein ergänzendes Webportal und wird in einer...

4,6

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Sehr Hilfreiche Software und der hat unsere Arbeitsqualität verbessert

von mir aus der ist ein gute Software

Der Software ist sehr einfach zu nutzen und gleichzeitig hat usere Arbeitsqualität verbessert. Außerdem gibt es noch viele Tools und Futures, um der Arbeit zu vereinfachen.

Als ein normal benutzer habe ich keine Probleme herausgefunden. Also wir nutzen dieser Software seit mehr als ein Jahre und bisher läuft alles in Ordnung

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying the ease a use, huge win for our pros! If anything does come up, feel free to reach out to [email protected]!Thanks again!

Beantwortet am 28.4.2023
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Don’t choose a premium cloud solution for scheduling and invoicing without giving Housecall a...

Great support both technically and from a corporate level with live events they add value as a user of the product and as a business manager/owner. Tremendous commitment to support the “pros” that make up their customer base

Ease of use, but full featured, strong mobile app as well as desktop. Integration with Quickbooks online version Also google maps integration and GPS. Online book from our website directly to the software works well.

Lack of ability to have tech to accept the jobs through the app since we work with independent contractors who can refuse jobs they don’t want. Also there does not seem to be a way for customers to choose the crew they want when booking online

Trish

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

I am obsessed!

We came running back to HCP after using another software for a year. Our breaking point with that software was the price book being outrageously difficult to utilize. With the new DOE changes for 2023, ALL hvac major equipment has been changed and we needed to do update that accordingly. The price book in HCP is smart, helpful, calculated, and still very easy to figure out and utilize.

We used HCP for years when we decided to move to another software. After a year on that other software, we came RUNNING back to HCP for many reasons. The biggest reasons? Ease of use, amazing features, customer service, and price points.

Auto pricing for Maintenance Plan Agreements. It is technically there but having it more in depth would be great. Example: Our Gold Level get $0 service call fee-10% off materials-$50 off new system. HCP provides that 10% off though so still an absolutely amazing feature!

Antwort von Housecall Pro

WOW! Love to see it! Thanks for the review! Curious to learn more about the issues with the service agreements, feel free to shoot me an email via [email protected] so we can help!

Beantwortet am 23.2.2023

Die besten Alternativen zu Housecall Pro

JonPaul

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Incredulous

So, we moved and I changed the business address a couple of months ago in my profile. Somehow during the change some profane words were written in the license box and then were saved. After that every invoice a customer received as a PDF has the profane words at the bottom of the invoice. HCP Said that they have no way of telling me when the exact date change was or a way to forward the emails sent to customers in the time frame so I can limit the amount of customers I need to confess this to. (some customers don't look at the PDF) This is something to think about here because HCP sends the email and we don't get Cc'ed or Bcc'ed. Therefore after a customer gets an invoice a permitted staff worker can change information later. It is incredulous that they can't look back at email history; I would think twice about using Twilio then. Although it is on my end that the profanity was created it was HCP that polished it into customers email. this makes them libel. Customers don't often open the PDFs when one does I will promptly give them HCP's number.

good for new company that wants to go paperless.

HCP the company is moving towards marketing. The pro clients are no longer the target clients. The pros are now the "Product" and the new target audience are warrantee companies. There is no way to quickly search for jobs and clients from the main page using key word. Things that make sense on a google platform are nixed in the HCP board room.And my main complaint: emails to clients are sent from HCP and the Pros are not even sent a copy of what they get. Therefore, there is no traceability compliance. When an invoice is created and sent the job is not locked up and can be edited after the client is billed out. The office will never see what the client gets sent and HCP can not dig it up for you. Emails are lost after 7 days I'm told.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi JonPaul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Beantwortet am 9.2.2023
Charity

Bewertet am 29.3.2024

Super friendly and helpful

The staff is incredible and provides a really comprehensive yet efficient demonstration, to start with an then blew my mind with how simple and straight forward the software is, all the whole tending to so many needs that come with being in the cleaning industry.

So far, the only thing I don't like is that I didn't hear about it sooner!

Rosemary

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

HouseCall Pro

I love that I can do almost everything with this software. It has helped our company grow and I love that we are able to grow with HouseCall Pro.

I would really like to have inventory management available and I do not like working with Stripe for the payment processing. I am however, glad that they are starting to allow payroll though.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi Rosemary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Beantwortet am 10.11.2022
Chad

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

Love this software

Love it. Used it before and got my new employer to use it because how great it is.

Had almost all the features of much more expensive products I have used in the past.

Wish it showed side by side pricing of discounts to show savings on a line by line basis, rather than just at the bottom.

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Started me own company and ran for a year and a half. Closed it due to a move. But previous to that, used Service Titan with an old job. Liked it, but way to expensive. So I tried HCP and loved it. Now convinced my new boss to use it because how great it is.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Price and featured. I had wants and needs. This had all the needs and most of the wants
Anthony

Bewertet am 23.1.2021

Housecall Pro Pros & Cons

I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.

Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great

Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

They were not updating the remote ability to the software. The actual desktop version of this software was GREAT but it stayed behind and let everyone else take over. It was very unfortunate. Than fieldedge took over and they basically are converting all their wintac users to fieldedge users. so basically wintac seems like its going under while being absorbed by fieldedge.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Service Fusion - the set up was horrible, the support from the team didnt know any answers to my questions so i just assume it was going to be hell in the future. Service Titan - too expensive for a company my size. ThermoGrid - Price was high and the software had way too many steps to create a job from a call (correctly) to have proper reporting later on in the future. Also, the line items looks like an excel spreadsheet, wasnt too crazy about that.
Kevin
Kevin

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

Great value for most small businesses

It has been great!

The software is easy to use and navigate. I have had no issues implementing it in my day to day operations.

I would like to be able to make changes directly from the reporting screen (update tags, add/delete info, etc)

Eric
Eric
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

I LOVE USING HOUSECALL PRO IN OUR HOME SERVICE BUSINESS

HOUSECALL PRO HAS STREAMLINED MY INVOICING, CUSTOMER DATA STORAGE, CUSTOMER INTERACTION, AND MUCH MORE. THE SOFTWARE IS CONTINUALLY GETTING BETTER AND THE CUSTOMER SUPORT INTERACTION IS ABOVE AVERAGE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH HOUSECALL PRO!!

FUNCTIONALITY, TECH SUPPORT, AND VALUE VS PRICE

IT IS ONLY USABLE WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION FOR INVOICEING. I WOULD ALSO LIKE A VERSION THAT WORKS IN THE FIELD WHERE INTERNET IS NOT AVAILABLE.

Orville Davis,
Orville Davis,
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 6.3.2021

Great ERP system for small businesses especially in Service industries

I love Housecall Pro

I love that I can do everything in one spot. Employees can clock in, jobs can be scheduled. Dashboards are present to view performance, and credit processing is easy.

A bit expensive per month but it definitely has a lot of features. Every now and then it will have some bugs but easily fixed.

Christina

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

Common Sense Approach to Managing your Clients and Employees!

Sometimes, using multiple software applications, to try and get one job done can be frustrating. Not so with HouseCall Pro. The customer service over chat is so quick and easy, as well as the "tips and troubleshooting" search -- any problems I am having are usually "self-generated." LOL!

This has got to be the easiest "learning curve" I have ever experienced. Coming from a completely different industry, to manage the office here was a bit daunting. BUT - HouseCall Pro made it much easier.
a) Customers: Easy to set up customers in system, note their special preferences, create "tags" to track for where they heard about us, and contact them via emails or texts. Each account has the Zillow pic and profile of each of our customers - providing a wealth of information to us before we even arrive to service their home.
b) Employees: Love the "personal touch" of adding the photos of our team - Our customers can see who is arriving - and - with the notification system, they know when they will be there. TimeTracker makes payroll a snap, and allows employees the flexibility to check in and out while out in the field thru the app - not tied to a punch clock or computer in the office.
c) Scheduling: Easy to use, nice 'color-coding' features for each employee, with options to notify your customer of changes or not. Quickly able to schedule on the fly, thru the phone app. Can look day, week or month with a quick tab change.
d) Invoicing: LOVE it --- the team can enter in all their details, which would normally have to be transcribed from paper notes, on the Work Orders thru the phone app. Nice presentation to the customers, with immediate email invoice available, the minute the job is done and paid for. AND it flows to QuickBooks!

Creating "work arounds" for creating multiple sub-accounts for a main client. Sometimes, there needs to be a three layer deep ability to categorize a customer. Example: Parent Company (Main Customer), which has multiple condominium complexes (Sub Accounts of Main Customer)- each one having its own name/ billing account, and then, the need to create sub accounts for each Condo Complex (a Sub Sub Account) - for each individual Unit (for service address)

Kathryn

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

Makes my job so much easier!

Before Housecall Pro, my previous employer had stacks of paper invoices she was trying to collect on and manually texting out service calls to each of her in-field technicians EVERY DAY.
I was hired specifically to help implement an easier way to operate her small but growing HVAC company.

I started research on the different software available and even trialed two before I came across Housecall Pro. One week after implementing and training our technicians we saw a significant improvement in communication between staff and customers as well as collecting on invoices.

I was so pleased with Housecall Pro I recommended it to a family member who also has an HVAC company out of Phoenix. I now work remotely for him and cannot be more thrilled that I am again working with Housecall Pro.

Thank you for such awesome customer service and a great overall product. This software was perfect for the small service-based business's I have had the pleasure to work with.

With my main responsibility being dispatching service calls and administrative work, Housecall Pro makes it so easy to have all of the information in one place. You are able to see the status of service calls and invoice homeowners directly from the app. Another great feature of Housecall Pro is offering direct communication with customers and employees via text from the app. The convenience of an online dispatching system is that information can be accessed and updated in real-time so that everyone has accurate information at all times.

Customer service agents are available via chat during business hours and provide solutions to problems that you have within minutes which is also very helpful and reassuring when you have questions.

There is nothing in particular that I don't like about Housecall Pro. Housecall Pro will continue to offer an excellent product, while actively improving their site and adding new features on a regular basis.

Joe

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Worst Business Software I have ever used

Horrible, expensive and a waste of time

Nothing. It's horrible software
All the functions sound great and useful but software straight does not function. Super glitchy and saved invoices just disappear. Customer service told me I manually deleted missing item that I did not delete and offered no solution to thousands of dollars of missing billable work

Everything. It's horrible software

ServiceTitan und Jobber

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Soho is great and house all sucks

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

Better features. (But none of them actually work)
md
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

I Preferred that Housecall Pro seasoned came with a huge range of commercial enterprise management dashboards that have been uncluttered and easy to use. I am so thrilled that the gadget collected a huge variety of scheduling, dispatching, tracking, and reporting talents, amongst many others, right into a significant vicinity

Online invoicing is very impressive part for me as well as the management dashboard has bunch of features that really time savings.

Mobile application is not so impressive, and customer service should have been done more efficient way

Warum Housecall Pro gewählt wurde

Housecall Pro has user friendly feature that is very convenient to use and much more reliable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Housecall Pro

serviceTitan was the second choice for me but i think this one was over priced than the Houscall Pro

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Hi md, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Beantwortet am 1.2.2023
Julie

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

My HCP experience

HCP has brought our business to the next level. We have been using the software for two years and have a very basic plan. Before HCP, we were keeping our appointments in a spiral calendar and customer information was difficult to maintain. With HCP, we have been able to better track our customer activity and history. One of the newer features that I find interesting is the lifetime value of the customer. This is giving us some insight into how much revenue our customers generate. I am considering upgrading to the next level of HCP to begin accessing some of the marketing tools that HCP promotes.

I like the ease of use for employees and users in the field. It is simple, yet allows our company to be in contact with our customers. From the office perspective, we have reduced how many invoices we are sending the mail significantly. Our customers like receiving e-mails from us, including the invoices. The portal for payment is easy to use. There has been a significant increase in online payments through the portal.

Our employees find the app easy to use and the location services make it easy for them to find our customers homes.

The times on the schedule page, need to somehow be highlighted or the top of the hour bolded. It is really difficult to schedule an appointment on the week view for Friday, because the time is in the far left margin.

I would love to have the ability to make comments on the time card section. That way when I need to make a change to an employee's time card, I can also note why the change was made.

The way that the credit card payments integrate with quickbooks is frustrating, as I have to go to each transaction and manually change where it posts the payment. I would like to have the ability to designate where the payment goes. In addition, it would be nice to change the QB display name on HCP ourselves, instead of talking with customer support. One more thing, can payments affecting more than one invoice be posted as one payment, versus each individual invoice. This would make processing deposits so much easier.

Boo

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Clients LOVE it!

I love that it talks to quick books, but sometimes there are glitches that my book keeper can't figure out without an HCP rep. I love how easy it is to use on my phone.

The feedback I get from clients is that they love the professionalism of the software, the easy ways to communicate, the online booking option, the automated 'on my way' text and paying online. What I like is how easy it is to look at. I know other software have more options, but sometimes less is more. You can get lost in all the functions and it makes it harder to use. I don't need a lot of the other features that other software offers. I need software that is quick and easy to use (and hard to screw up). The way everything is set up makes each page easy to look at, therefore, easy to navigate and use.

I don't like that I can't call someone to help me figure something out. I don't like that the invoice number is not the same as the estimate number and sometimes it can be tricky to keep them the same. I wish there was an automated function to send an invoice for the deposit once someone approves an estimate. Another thing that would be helpful is if people can schedule an estimate online, not just a job. I know I can convert jobs to estimate, but numbering can get tricky. One more thing. It would be helpful if on the app, you can see the invoice number right on the calendar or when you open up the job. I'm in metal warehouses a lot buying material and I have to select the invoice button just to see the invoice number and reception is bad. My way around it has been putting the invoice number in the notes, but that's obnoxious.

• Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open

Bewertet am 28.1.2020

Missing Key Features. Look Elsewhere.

Don't pull the trigger yet. It doesn't do what you will need and want it to. Keep searching for better options.

This does the job that quickbooks doesn't... scheduling, but this software could be so much better if the software developers actually ran a service business and used this in front of customers. I'm sure that by the 5th time they had to type their contact info into the body of an email before they sent an invoice, they would add the functionality to be able to customize the default. If they had to go through every day and send out their payment reminders, they would add automatic functionality (like Quickbooks did).

My overall impression and experience is that they made their software, now they are going to sell it. Now that they've sold it, they are gonna raise the price (253% if I want to continue be able to send "on my way" messages). Sure, they have done some bug fixes, but they have pretty much stopped adding features and functionality to the software.

The best thing about Housecall Pro is the invoice that the customers see. It is clean, easy to read, and makes online payment easy. Payment can be made directly from the invoice and there is no need for the customer to open a web portal or log in to view and pay invoices. The mobile app dashboard is great for getting to the job... one tap to send an "on my way" message and another tap to open up google maps. easy.

The invoicing features (or lack thereof) are infuriating!

1. When you are creating invoices, you can't edit the default email message to have it save your preferences. You have to type out or copy and paste your custom text EVERY INVOICE YOU SEND. I would like to send a nice "thank you for using my services", "refer us", "call with questions" message with all my invoices, but it is a huge pain in the butt and takes too long to do it EVERY TIME!

2. If most of your customers are net 30, there are no automatic payment reminders or Payment Past Due notices. you have to do all of that manually. Since the software doesn't allow for custom email templates, each reminder you send has to be typed out manually or copied and pasted from a Word Doc.

3. The invoices are lacking different areas to add important information and instead rely on a general "Notes" text box at the bottom for Purchase Order numbers, billing disclaimers, and job notes. It gets busy fast.

4. The software and app are generally "clunky" to use. The interface requires a lot of full page loads vs drop down or pop-up fields in order to create a new customer and invoice so it takes twice the time it should, especially with a spotty data connection.

5. There is not a true CRM (customer relationship management) functionality. You can create email marketing campaigns, but it won't remind you customer's birthdays, or when someone has hit a loyalty program milestone, or let you auto-schedule calls or texts.

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Great, I am where I am today mainly because of their system, I wouldn't have been able to manage things like I do today without them.

I love how its evolved over the past 2 years, it has grown as I have. Their team is on point and very intuitive to its customer's needs. I started using the software for the simple reason someone had reached out to me to help them build one, and after a few months of using their software I realized how difficult it would be to do along with my business, I even at one point looked at leaving and did so. I thought I found the answer to my problem with Fusion something, I started to pay them and continued using HCP until I felt comfortable with the new system and rolling it out with my team. After about 2 months I realized they were not on the same level or page as HCP. like I said I never stopped using them luckily, it would have costed me more time and more money if I had. They have been amazing for 2 years and plan on sticking with them as long as they plan on taking my money. They have an amazing Facebook group that has helped me in many situations amazing Pros from all over with wonderful insight.

they will make mistakes as we all do, no one is perfect. I've made so many in the short time I've been in business and I'm not dealing with the volume of people as they do. So I try to keep that in mind when one does come up. Their team really is amazing, I can't say anything bad about them.

Wendy

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Housecall Pro IS the BEST Platform for Businesses

By utilizing Housecall Pro platform, we are much more organized in our processes from Technicians, Customers and Training. Our revenue increased more than 25% in the first year and nearly 30 in the second.
The hands on support from the very top echelon of upper management is unfounded. Nowhere else have we experienced first hand the level of support from all of Housecall Pro's teams from the top COO to the IT Technicians who continually improve the platform.

My most favorite part of this software is the people that back it up. Software is software, it's the people who make the difference.
All of the Housecall Pro teams are some of the most amazing people in this world.
The software is very user friendly with many features being created to meet the demands and needs of the trades that use. The continuous upgrades to the platform, features and 3rd party extensions that make the user experience more customizable for the intended users.
Always pushing the boundaries of excellence.

The accounting side of things for the money transmitted to the bank. Sometimes there are glitches that cause problems within the money deposited transmissions and the tax rate causes errors that are not always an easy fix. The work around to fix the errors caused more work for me by having to go into my quickbooks to change a tax rate then reinstate it to the original rate. Oye' vei ?

Christine

Bewertet am 21.11.2020

Great Application for the Money

Overall I am pretty satisfied.

Easy integration, new features being added fairly quickly, love that they work with third party applications that help our business grow and features that benefit our customers such as the Consumer Financing, especially since the COVID hit. Their customer service is great, there is always someone willing to help me when I get in a jam and need help quickly. The software is easy to use and learn. There are features that can be added along the way as your business grows to help the company to continue to grow. I am waiting to see what new features they will add next.

Would like to see more consumer financing options for people with lower credit scores though. I would like to see the ability to add a middle name in the customer information section of the app. I have trouble when I have more than one customer with the same first and last name. Also, there is an issue where you only have the option of homeowner and business, but nothing for tenant. Not to mention that sometimes we have to bill the tenant and the the owner and vise versa. There is also and issue when you send the invoice over to QuickBooks and you have an invoice being sent to the owner but the tenant CST info was used to schedule the estimate and the job, it wants to put the tenants name in the Billing information section of the invoice instead of the sending or jobsite section of the invoice. I have to manually change the information before emailing or printing out the invoice in QuickBooks.

Arpan
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

Complete Home Maintenance and Repair Solutions with Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro is an all-in-one business management platform designed to streamline the operations of home service businesses. Its web-based app and mobile companion app make it easy for technicians to communicate with customers, access customer information, and create detailed estimates, invoices, and job schedules. One of the standout features of Housecall Pro is its user-friendly interface for both technicians and customers, with digital signature capabilities for faster processing. The interactive timeline feature allows businesses to easily access past job records and customer profiles, while automated payment processing reduces errors and saves time. The automatic syncing between the mobile and web applications ensures technicians stay organized, even without access to a computer in the field. Housecall Pro is an ideal solution for small, growing businesses seeking to manage their operations more efficiently and effectively.

Housecall Pro is an excellent all-in-one software for small business owners and service providers. It provides a wide range of features that make running a service business easier than ever before. All the essential tools come together to make scheduling, invoicing, payments, customer management and more as easy as possible. The app has been designed with ease of use in mind and it’s intuitive user interface allows users to get up to speed quickly. Housecall Pro is an impressive tool that can help streamline any service-based business. Highly recommended!

Users can easily look up past job records during subsequent visits or follow up conversations through an interactive timeline feature within each customer profile.

Antwort von Housecall Pro

Wow thanks for this review! Really glad to hear that we are aiding in streamlining your business!!! If there is any other feedback or support needed, don't hesitate to reach out to me via [email protected]. Thanks again and have a great day!

Beantwortet am 11.5.2023
Mike

Bewertet am 18.10.2016

Almost There

I am a painting and drywall contractor in the Indianapolis area and have looked at about a dozen different programs to help me run my business. The first thing I can say, is that it seems that no perfect program exists, since most are either too generic (difficult to tailor to my industry) or too cumbersome. I actually "used", as in, not really, Builder Trend for a period of time, but found it to be way more than I really needed. Method CRM was another, but it seemed too difficult to master. Several of my coleages in the industry are using estimating software, in addition to Basecamp, Pipeline Deals and other things.

Since I am a one man operation, I have to do everything from sales to production to marketing to billing, so time is at a premium for me and I needed a solution that was easy enough to learn. I also needed a program that would synch with my Quickbooks online (another imperfect program, but its what I know) and allow me to function in the field. I eventually stumbled upon HouseCall Pro and was impressed enough to give it a shot.

Right from the start, I found it easy to learn. In fact, I signed up, had my personalized tutorial and three hours later was writing my first estimate in the field on it. I will highlight the pros and cons in the fields below, but I can say that this is a company that is constantly improving its product. I get the sense that they want to be able to provide a one stop program. I say that because I have had conversations with one of their specialists and he was asking me what else would I like to see them doing to improve. They have a chat bubble online (at your desktop only) that is available most hours and they connect quickly with helpful answers.

My biggest beef with this program is that they are spending a lot of time building new features into the program when I think they should be tweaking existing features. For example, there is an auto responder email feature that you can set up for as many emails as you like, but they have not included an option to include hyperlinks in the emails. I am sending out a survey form and also a review request form, in which I have created the links, but the customer is forced to copy and paste in order to access these. Unfortunately, I am getting zero responses because a hyperlink would be easier.

All in all, I think HouseCall Pro is on the right track, but they have a way to go before they can live up to their true potential.

QBO synchronization, ease of use, ability to do estimates and invoices in the field. Tags allow tracking of specific items (similar to classes) like lead type and services provided. GPS to track employees and picture of house from Google maps shows on customer page. Auto responder feature, postcard program that is cost efficient. Great customer service, responsive. Online booking of jobs for customers. Ability to take credit cards. Mobile program lets customers know when you are on the way to their home. You can set up employees/techs and have their picture sent to the customer before they arrive at a job.

I have found issues with duplication of invoicing; there seems to be no recognition of multiple invoicing for a single estimate. No hyperlink option for the auto responder email program. Credit card option cannot be turned off on a mobile device, must be done on desktop version when invoicing. There is no job costing function. At $199.00 per month, I feel that this program can do so much more.

Cameron

Bewertet am 9.6.2017

Long time User Review!!! Love this App and Company

I have been a user since House Call Pro went national with their service. I don't have anything but good things about the company itself and the app/software!

First, the app is for the phone works flawlessly and has improved so much since I first started. (aka awesome development and customer service team behind the app).

The latest feature that I love is the employee time tracking feature! They can clock in and out right in the app! and the report for that is simple and user-friendly! I have 1 employee and looking to add another and this solves that huge time tracking issue I was having because they listen to their pros.

Now that doesn't cover what my customers have said to me about how they like all the notifications and email reminders and text alerts and so on and so on. This adds so much value to my company. Communication with customers is I think #1 in service based business' and House Call Pro knocks it out of the park!

Also great customer service. Great development speed. They are always getting feedback from their pros and using that to put the more requested features to the top of their development roadmap. I love that and have seen it over and over again the past 1.5 years or so I have been using the app.

Cons? I would have to say no Ipad native app. However, they have made changes to the web portal so it is touch screen friendly and you can still use the mobile app as well just zoomed in. But the web portal through the browser on my iPad works well, I just know it would be snappier as a dedicated app. BUT I also know adding another version of the app would slow overall development of new features as a whole so I am understanding.

2.786 Bewertungen