ActivTrak Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ActivTrak

ActivTrak hilft Unternehmen bei der Freisetzung ihres Produktivitätspotenzials. Die preisgekrönte Software für die Verwaltung der Mitarbeiteranalyse und -produktivität bietet Experteneinblicke, die Mitarbeitende befähigen,...

4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu ActivTrak durchsuchen

549 von 549 Bewertungen
Jaron
Jaron
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

Keeps my home schoolers on track

I use it personally, not for business, since my kids are home schooled. I love being able to monitor what my kids are doing in real-time so that I can keep them on track and help them improve their grades as well as their work ethic. They enjoy being able to play after they finish school, rather than doing school work until bedtime like they used to because they goofed off every chance they got.

I love the fact that it records every application used and every website browsed to, separated by user. I can keep track if what my kids are doing on their computers at all times. My children are home schooled and my wife stays home, but they would always good off when she turned around. Now I have time stamped screen shots with detailed records to make sure they get their work done first. And since it's free for 3 users and under, I don't pay a dime for it.

There isn't anything to dislike about this software, at least from my standpoint and for my use. The only thing I could imagine would improve it is remote control of the PC.

Diana
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Tracking and Visibiltiy

Activtrak is a great tool. During the pandemic it gave us visibility to user activity and continues to assist us daily in process improvement

Activtrak gives management and users the ability to see what they are viewing as well as KPI Reporting to track productivity of users so that evaluations can be made of how to improve a user or particular positions productivity.

Inability to import activtrack users. Upgrading to a newer version sometimes loses the continuity for a person.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Time Doctor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ActivTrak

More features that we were looking for and pricing was less expensive.
Sasha
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 10.10.2023

Think Twice

We started the partnership (well we thought it was a partnership) in 2020 when our entire workforce went remote for Covid. We intended to use for productivity coaching but it became too cumbersome to be of any real value. The system never seemed to work just like it should and customer service was awful or none existent. We made the decision to leave for several reasons and even with the issues in the platform and poor customer service, they insisted on holding to the year contract they lock you into. I requested a partial refund for the remaining time and they ran me in circles for 8 full weeks (probably hoping i'd just go away) before they finally got on a call with me, just to try to upsell me more and waste my time. They say they care about a partnership but they have the legal right so no dice. I understand we have a contract but we are always willing to work with our own customers in individual circumstances and I believe we had a strong case to get a partial refund. If you look, they do an exceptional job with their digital marketing to not allow any reviews on most platforms... only on places they can pay to put their fake reviews in and real customers can't comment. That is not the practice of an honest company to me and doesn't let the consumer do real research. There are other platforms out there who do the same thing, while their UI may not be as pretty, their service and functionality ore than make up for the visual shortcomings.

When it worked, could view live screens or screenshots to use for productivity coaching as well as catch behaviors like job searches early.

Customer service was atrocious. Agressive with you to get you to buy /renew but abandon you as soon as you pay. Product never worked like it should. Alerts constantly broke. System was agonizingly slow to the point it was almost unusable unless you wanted to pay a full time person to review. The data classification system was not smart - you would expect once you classify a URL as one thing it would remember it but instead had to spend hours each week re-classifying the same thing over and over just to have the data show up correct to be able to coach the team. If you want any of the features or reporting that woudl actually maybe be helpful to give you insights and save you time... expect to shell out more money for each one.

Die besten Alternativen zu ActivTrak

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

ActivTrak for Family Monitoring

Overall, it's been simple and easy to install and it doesn't seem to have any performance hit on the computers. Still working out some kinks in how to actually get exactly the info that I need, however.

ActivTrak is easy to install, free (for my use), and lightweight. I have it installed on the family computer so that I can track my kids' time and then categorize it. We have a system where they get rewards in the form of poker chips and then can spend them on things... like screen time. But I need to be able to differentiate between when they are on their computers doing something worthwhile (like Khan Academy) for which they are not charged any chips and then they are watching YouTube videos or playing Fortnite. That's what ActivTrak let's me do.

It took me a while to figure out how to get the kind of reports that I wanted out of the system. (I tried making my own based on the logs, first, and that didn't go well at all.) There are still segments of the reports that I don't understand, like an hour belonging to "system processes" or something like that. I think if I spend the effort I'll be able to categorize things like I want them to a little more automatically, but it takes a bit of effort.

Johnathan
Johnathan

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

ActivTrak is very intuitive and easy to use with minimal learning curve or training.

I like the fact that ActivTrak is very intuitive. The UI is well designed and the screen flow is superb. The metrics are spot on. ActivTrak enables managers or business owners to get more insight into their user's productivity level.

I have been using ActivTrak in a trial environment for 6-8months now in a productive environment. My main gripe is ActivTrak should allow for more than 3 users in the free/trial version. I also find it hard to delete users from ActivTrak after you've remove their profiles from the local PC; this appears to be a bug in the software.

• Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

ActivTrack is a great product that can help small business owners monitor their employees...

Employee computer tracking....inefficiencies in the office.

It's user interface is simple and intuitive. It provides an in-depth report of each computer and what the user spends time doing.

Tony
Tony
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

Great customer support, wish it had a few more features

Insight into user behavior

Easy to install
Unobtrusive and almost completely invisible to the end user
Compatible with antivirus and other security applications
It does what is claims to do

Limited customization for enterprise type deployments, for example I would like to capture screenshots more frequently but at lower resolution
No keystroke logging - I understand the philosophy behind not doing it, but enterprise customers need this functionality

Cathy
Cathy

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

An excellent method for tracking my time and my employees.

For myself, I became more aware of how I spend my time online.

I like that it tracks everything done while online. Also, having the ability to specify which activities are work-related and those that are not.

At first, I struggled with figuring it out, what each log really meant. Then, I spent too much time figuring out how to refocus none work-related tasks.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

Absolutely worth it. Great piece of mind.

Overview and accountability of user activity. No more no less.

The live reports and the categorization of the activities. Customizing good/vs bad by industry is important. What might be improper at a bank is 100% fine for my users, and I can program it as such.

Historical records are clunky. It's either NOW or EVERYTHING EVER. Hard to just pick a day and go from there.

Gavin
Gavin

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

Very easy to use, quick to learn

I loved the user interface and the ease of learning it. The customer service is good and it's a full-featured system

Its a little on the pricey side, but worth it. you get what you pay for I suppose. It could do with more integrations

Luca
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

User feedback for ActivTrak

I have had a very positive experience with ActivTrak. The software is very intuitive and easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. I have been able to quickly set up and monitor employee activity, and have been able to quickly identify areas of inefficiency or potential risk. I have also found the reporting features to be very helpful in helping me to track progress and identify areas of improvement. Overall, ActivTrak has been a great tool for helping me to better manage my business.

ActivTrak is a cloud based software that allows employers to monitor employee activity in the workplace. It provides real time insights on employee behavior, productivity, and engagement. The software is designed to help employers improve their workplace productivity, reduce cyber security threats, and gain valuable insights into how their employees are using their time. ActivTrak provides comprehensive analytics and comprehensive reports that allow employers to gain a better understanding of how their employees are working and how they can improve their productivity. It is also designed to be easy to use, so employers can quickly and easily set up the software and start monitoring employee activity.

ActivTrak does not offer a mobile app to monitor employee activity on the go.

• Branche: Halbleiter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Jose
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 28.6.2017

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.

• Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Stay far, far away

Nightmare.

There is really are no pros to this software.

I would not recommend ActivTrak to my worst enemy. Good luck trying to cancel it when it does not work for you. I tried cancelling it and they wouldn't so I cancelled the card and now they are trying to send me a bill for a month I was not even using the software. Finally had to turn them over to our legal counsel today.

Antwort von Birch Grove Software

Hi, David. We have a cancellation form we'd like to share with you by putting you in touch with our team. Just email [email protected] and we can get you going in the right direction! Once you fill it out, the team takes it from there.

Beantwortet am 13.3.2023
Brandon

Bewertet am 15.1.2018

Out of all the systems, we tested. ActivTrak was the most user-friendly and best overall.

Increase productivity in the office and hold my employees accountable.

The software allows you to see real-time screenshots of the users your tracking. It can also block certain websites and show a pop-up. It has very advanced features but the overlay of the system is completely easy to use anyone can understand it. You can set up alarms to notify you of "unproductive" websites being viewed and with this feature we have 100% reduced the amount of unproductive website viewing.

The only con we have with this program is that you are not able to have a constant live stream of your employee's computer. It gives you live screenshots but not a live feed.

Shane
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 30.11.2018

Get employee productivity back on track.

With all the distractions from social media, streaming video, etc. employees can be tempted to waste a lot of time on the clock on unproductive activities when they believe no one is watching. This software is proving invaluable in restoring operator productivity and preventing restricted activities on company computer equipment that could result in viruses as well as wasting network bandwidth.

Two main features that have been the most helpful are first, the ability to easily create custom alarm triggers along with personalized popup messages to the offending PC/operator. As soon as the employees realize the activities are being watched and flagged they immediately cleaned up their act. Second, the ability to produce a screen shot at timed intervals and upon trigger of an alarm allows us to paint a clear picture of what activities employees are wasting the most time doing as well as spot activities that may not easily trigger an alarm but are restricted based on company policy.

Difficulty to find fault with this system. The only issue we have encountered was a bug in the Mac version of the agent software. Customer service was very helpful and responsive.

Kevin

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

ActivTrak helps me monitor productivity and computer usage. It's the best tool on the market.

Traacking

1 - It's easy to use. All you do is download the program to install, and it will automatically do everything for you.
2 - Screenshots every minute. This is such an incredible feature that allows me to keep track of exactly what's going on.
3 - Graphs and data visualization for productivity. All you have to do is tag which applications/use cases are productive/unproductive, and you can get a quick overview of what the computers are being used for.
4 - Weekly summary emails. This way I don't even have to log in to check, but get a top level summary of the most important news.
5 - Website Blocking. It's really great to be able to block websites simply and easily.

Micha
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.11.2016

Love This!!

ActivTrak is great. It allows us to monitor employees remotely, block harmful or distracting websites, and overall helps us find ways to boost productivity and helps to insure safety on our endpoint devices.

This software is very easy to use, invisible to your end users, and the best part is that it's free for up to 3 users, so you can try it out before you commit to subscribing.

No cons

Antwort von Birch Grove Software

Hi Micha!

Thank you so much for this review! We love hearing success stories!

If you'd like to be featured in an ActivTrak case study, please contact your Account Manager and we can highlight your improvements in productivity and safety!

Thank again!

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

Information security

This is a reliable solution and is one of our most important investments yearly.

This software let our company provide a more secure environment and add our final customers proof of that we have no "strange" vulnerabilities.

You need a lot of time to deploy and and make actualizations on the information you need to have a 100% service up and working.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Bewertet am 22.1.2018

Great Product and Service

This product can do exactly what they are advertising. You can set this program up on a computer and once that computer is logged into, the program is tracking at all times. The activity report is very detailed and it shows when a screenshot was taken.

You can see screenshots of different time intervals and you can export the time to excel for records. It has very easy to use interface and track the productive time effectively. it also provides two factor authentication along with Active directory integration which completed the feature list.

All the stored information can eat up your hard drive space very quickly. No OCR for screenshots it captured and no keylogging mechanism is provided.

Josh
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

A well designed employee monitoring software

I have been able to improve the work production totals by nearly 50% this quarter, very impressed with the overall use

ease of use. The menu was well designed and each category was easy enough to compare via the graphs. over all very clean

.slow to access different screenshots It was very slow when changing from screenshots to simple data

Praveen

Bewertet am 15.5.2018

Good software to tack productivity of your employees.

You can track productivity of your employees by categorized application, website in to productivity and unproductive. Every screenshot captured secretly.

Limitation of storage space there should be any provision link with box,one drive or dropbox so that all file can moved or save to these drives.

Frances
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 10.6.2022

A Must Business Security Feature!

This is a must application for businesses! Whether you have employees on site or remotely, Activtrak will help ensure your business is protected. Aside from that, it will also help you ensure to have receipts (evidences) for any activities that are not in line with your business requirements/processes.

This application has helped us a lot in ensuring we are able to protect the business from any fraudulent and non ethical practices that may put the business in a difficult position. Moreover, Activtrak has helped us in ensuring we have proper documentation when we have to deal with any infractions.

NONE! I love how convenient and helpful this application has been towards my work and the business I support with. I cannot think of anything I don't like about this application.

John Kenneth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Excellent Software for a Cheap Price

This software deserves high score. Please try this software specially for those who are handling people.

Excellent Software for a Cheap Price. Yes, this software gives more than what we are paying for. Seeing my Team's productivity is really important to me and this software helps me alot.

Julian

Great monitoring software

Reliable and packed with great reporting which includes screenshot and makes reviewing everything really easy. Great product and great value. I would like to see more users for example and using local space for screenshots and reports.

Some links and websites appear in report and can't be excluded and too few users for a year license. Time cannot be ajuste the way it's displayed same for the date.

549 Bewertungen