Über JivoChat

JivoChat ist ein Business-Communications-Tool für E-Commerce-Unternehmen. Das Tool bietet Live-Chat, E-Mails, Anrufe und Facebook-Messaging in einer Omnichannel-Anwendung. Nutzer können Live-Chat auf ihrer Website implementieren...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu JivoChat durchsuchen

86 von 86 Bewertungen
Vitaly
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

Great solution for the website

Jivochat helps us get more leads

Integration with other business apps CRM, mail etc.

Would like more configuration options for some features

Zoho SalesIQ

Price / functionality
Roberto

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

A tool that we can't live without

Jivochat is our biggest communication funnel right now, most of our leads will contact us first through our chat, and the flexibility of sharing and transfer information between our people, we cannot see ourselves without it now.

I have been using Jivochat for a couple of years already and I must say that it became an essential tool for our day-to-day business. We love the options of seeing what the user is typing before pressing send, the connection to many third-party tools, and the continuous improvements in functionalities that Jivochat keeps bringing to the table, it makes it the perfect sales tool.

I would like to start seeing more integration possibilities with different platforms, and share of information.

LiveChat, Chatbot und Intercom

Best option
Andrey

Bewertet am 16.1.2019

2+ years with Jivochat

This would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here

A simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues

All the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years.

When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business.

It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket.

We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again.

Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.

Die besten Alternativen zu JivoChat

• Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 26.2.2022

JivoChat a well established chat and support tool

JivoChat is a well-established chat and support tool that has been helping us to communicate with our customers. Its features include live chat, and chatbot, making it the perfect solution for our company looking to improve our customer service.

Brand removing is not available for my subscription

LiveAgent

Warum JivoChat gewählt wurde

They are closing down the service.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JivoChat

It is more costly to add extra agents
Valeh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 17.10.2018

Efficient way of communicating with customers

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

Antwort von Jivosite

Hey Valeh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent.

You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link:

This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website:

"10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation"

"How to make proactive invitations work perfectly"

Beantwortet am 18.10.2018
Paulo

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy

JivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!

Everything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!

There is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

My experience using JivoChat

JivoChat has made it very easy for my business and agency clients to communicate with customers.

Easy integration to WordPress and the ability to have a separate and dedicated number for customer support inbuilt in JivoChat.

JivoChat can sometimes be a challenge to customize but becomes easy once you figure it out.

César

Bewertet am 22.9.2021

Simple, easy integration chat application

almost ready-to-use online chat widget application.

you need very low effort to setup and integrate the web widget to our self developed applications.

it doesn´t offers too much administration features to separate chats among different areas, but we know it´s proportional to the cost of the application.

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

Overall a good multichannel system

They had promised a native chatbot function included in my plan, and then they backed off and 1. Delayed the feature 2. Said it would a paid add-on

I like that is stable, it has desktop and mobile apps

Doesn't have instagram, unified inboxes and the plan I've got has a very prominent and ugly branding

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Great Options to keep me on track

Overall I was impressed. The ability to see what customers are typing before they send the message is quite useful.

The Best thing about this software is that it keeps track of the users and allows you to set up reminders while showing you the conversation you are being reminded about in the following week or month.

The worst part is that you can only assign chats to online users. It would be helpful to be able to assign B2B leads to offline sales agents.

Odirlon

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

Praticidade, agilidade e eficiência

Como cliente final é um sistema perfeito com ótimo custo benefícios. Para agências é um aliado na entrega de uma ótima ferramenta para nossos clientes e também na geração de receita.

Agilidade na implantação e facilidade no uso. layout com experiência perfeita para o atendente e para o cliente final.

Poderia ter algumas integrações nativas com plataforma de ecommerce.

Mostafa
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

great chat service with alot of integrations

good

they have integration with Facebook messenger & Instagram & telegram , WhatsApp which you can still able to reply your visitor on his social platform messages

they don't have their own chatbot but it's on their roadmap , I hope they release it soon

Celso Teixeira
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Pegamos o cliente na pesquisa pelos nossos sites

Jivo já faz parte da família PREVETEC BRASIL

E maravilhoso ver o cliente pesquisar em nosso site e de imediato poder mos falar com ele e fechar negócio por ali mesmo...

Falta integração com nosso número VoIP único Brasil onde o cliente possa ligar pelo site tá tô pelo celular como computador

Google Chat

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JivoChat

Tempo para análise e investimento
Siddu
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

One of the best chat we have used so far

Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services.
Jivo chat is good.

Easy to configure.
Easy to Use.
Many options for users to connect.
Compatible for the devices

Analytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID

Usama

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales

JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

smooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

JivoChat is a great option to chat with your users

Jivochat is an affordable and great tool to use on your website and social medias to talk with your clients/users.

The mobile app has some trouble to make calls

Alexandre
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Live chat that helped me have better sales

This tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.

Don't keep the chat history more than two months

Shelly
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

JivoChat user

It's easy and functional. The program is not complicated at all and is actually simple to navigate which is a plus, not complicated at all. Simple is good. It's certainly helped customers reach out to us more than they did before using JivoChat, and that is a huge plus.

My only issue is, I think the chat /message box is a little deceptive, there are not icons, green online displays or anything else displaying if we're online or offline so customers are entering their information and expecting an immediate response. Some start typing "hello, hello" and we're not even online. I think if we're online it should display such or vice versa.
Also, the chat box keeps popping up. I can't seem to find a setting to be able to adjust how often this occurs and we've had some customer's complain because once the box is up, it blocks product information, so being able to minimize the chat box and keep it that way while customers are shopping would be nice. Also it would be nice if you could adjust the size of the chat box.

Julie
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Patternmaster.com

Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Allows more users than other software and contains the same features.

I can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.

Anil
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

Good Product for Chat

Good

Good product for chat to interact with clients and prospects

Should try to bring natural language option to chat.

Damon
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 10.2.2020

Very easy to use and straight-forward chat software. Highly recommended

The app allows me to connect with our website visitors daily and the reporting tools give us a good view of daily activities. The program is easy to use and we have seen a rapid improvement in our Customer Care Department for the short time we have been using it.

I miss the daily visitor statistics in our analysis tools. Would be a great feature.

Gurpreet

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

Very practical and efficient way to provide solutions to website visitors

An exciting platform to interact with customers. You can get instant responses from the customers and address their queries faster.

Far better than AI powered Chatbots . Ability to handle complex queries as the chat is with real person

Nothing in particular. over all a great software.

RYAN

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

Find Potential Buyer

I started it on my website, free trial and it is well.

I don't know if I can manage with other people when I get a free trial.

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.2.2020

Work tool

its a great tool for grabbing customers

you may upset people when talking to the

86 Bewertungen