Über Yelp Guest Manager

Yelp Reservations ist ein cloudbasiertes Restaurantverwaltungssystem, das bei der Verwaltung von Reservierungen und Gästen hilft. Das System, das in erster Linie für kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen entwickelt wurde,...

4,4
4,6
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Yelp Guest Manager durchsuchen

331 von 331 Bewertungen
Phoebe
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

The Top Application for Your Restaurant!

Our small restaurant wants to expand to multiple locations in California. By using Yelp Reservations, we can see how we would manage multiple restaurants as our customer base has continually grown over the past year.

Yelp Reservations helps me easily handle customers through managing reservations and contacting my customers on the go. Besides working in (online) education, I also help manage a small restaurant in a very populated city. Our soft opening was insane but the experience was amazing thanks to the accessibility of Yelp Reservations. Our team could find where to see who was on the wait-list and who was waiting to be seated for reservations.

I did not find any problems with using Yelp Reservations in our small restaurant. It is very restaurant and customer friendly.

Daria
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

One stop

Frustration-free experience. Booking is very simple and takes 30 seconds.

I like that it’s a one stop shop for me, I find the restaurant on yelp and make reservations without having to call. It’s also nice to see current wait times, very convenient,

I didn’t notice any cons whatsoever. I guess the only thing is if you need a special table like a view or in a specific area of a restaurant you’d have to call.

Jenny

Bewertet am 9.5.2018

I've used Yelp Reservations when I've been on Yelp and see reservations are available.

If I'm already on Yelp looking for a restaurant and I happen upon a restaurant I definitely want to make a reservation at and see reservations are possible to book via Yelp directly, I'll use Yelp Reservations. The user experience is quick and seamless and comparable to reservation competitors like OpenTable and Resy. I like that because it's familiar, it's easy and it's not overcomplicated. The email confirmation follow-up is always good, too. Pretty standard, but good nonetheless.

I dislike 2 main things about Yelp Reservations. First (on desktop) if you're on Yelp Reservations then decide to change what cuisine or what neighborhood you're looking for in the search bar, the search generates regular Yelp results vs. Yelp Reservation results. You have to click "Make a Reservation" again at the top, which is annoying and makes the experience slightly less seamless. It's not a HUGE issue, but one or two extra steps to a consumer is one too many since the reservation booking alternatives don't have this issue.

Second, it's frustrating that the search results generate neighborhoods FAR beyond the neighborhood you're searching for. It makes sense for neighborhoods relatively near the original neighborhood search to pop up but it's just not OK for neighborhoods in different states to pop up. I'd MUCH rather have less search results pop up.

Die besten Alternativen zu Yelp Guest Manager

weiss

Bewertet am 13.7.2022

Easy review on Yelp

I am thrilled with the Yelp Guest Manager, It has brought us so much business and I do not know what we would do without it. From start to finish it is a great system and we are very pleased with it.

I like that my reviews speak for themselves. I love that people can upload pictures of their meals and photos of the restaurant. It makes potential clients comfortable like they have been there before.

Sometimes the wait time are a little inaccurate so we have guests that come in without reservations and then they get upset at the wait time they are told.

Karissa
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Great for Planning Outings!

Upon downloading the app, it’s incredibly easy to sign in or create an account. Then, you can filter the types of restaurants or places you were looking for by price, location, hours operating and rating. You can even make appointments or reservations which is a big convenience. My husband and I love to go out to eat so we love looking at the reviews and pictures of dishes to try.

The old version of this app was difficult to maneuver and wasn’t very user-friendly. However since they have updated it, it is incredibly easy and user-friendly.

Özgür
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 27.5.2019

Easy to manage search, review and reservations from one app

Yelp is amazing for the reviews; but has room for development when it comes to reservations. Restaurant network needs to be bigger and also communication with the restaurants need improvement for confirmation purpose. In short, requires still some time to be enough - but good as a start.

Yelp is an amazing app. Not only for the honesty of the reviews but also for the reservation feature as well. The best thing is that online reservation which prevent you to interact with restaurant employees; especially if they speak a different language. This really saves life when you're in abroad and looking for a restaurant. You can list and sort your reservations and also see contact information and address as well. You can also see it in calendar and manage.

One consequence is that Yelp is not common yet for the reservations. For example, Open Table is much more common. Another issue is that sometimes restaurants does not see the reservation; so you may be surprised when you go to the restaurant and ask for your table. You definitely need to download the app in order to manage reservations, read full reviews or e.g. menu photos to see.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

THE best app there is!

Overall I like this app a lot, other than not being able to change your orders that it, I still love the app and I still recommend using it.

I love this app and it is going to be a round forever this is the quickest and most efficient app ever I love it. I can see this app being around for a very long time

The least thing that I like about this app is that When you want to reorder or change your order to your food you might have to cancel and reorder. you cant make changes once it is been sent out

Krista I.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Used it multiple times for reservations

Good- I plan to continue to use it.

I like yelp res. because i was able to see different restaurants and decide where I wanted to eat/reserve. My husband and I use it often when we travel-especially for NYC.

There was not very much that I did not like about the program/reservation.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.5.2020

Yelp Reservations!

I think its useful if you are not already used to open table, which has a much more user friendly interface. Yelp fell short for me there.

So, what I did like about this I suppose is that its relatively user friendly, they also offer some good tips for restaurant goers.

I felt like at times it was tough to see what times were actually available, so not as easy as open table. I would say I prefer open table

Pavel
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.7.2022

Great program

Was easy to get reservations for dine in

Great product and easy do used! Little expensive for small restaurant

Easy to integrate with the restaurant and easy to used

Anvita
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

Yelp Reservations is Convenient

Overall my experience with Yelp Reservations has never disappointed. I find it convenient that the software indirectly indicates when a restaurant has reservations available or when they even accept them. I have made many reservations for my family or groups of friends at various restaurants and every time the restaurant has been expecting our arrival. I would recommend using Yelp Reservations especially when you are already browsing through Yelp for information on the restaurant you are planning on visiting because you can get everything done in one place!

What I like most about Yelp Reservations is that if I am browsing reviews and menus on a restaurant I know I want to visit, I have the convenient option of making a reservation quickly online. I like that I do not have to call, and that Yelp Reservations basically "filters" for me which restaurants even have the option to make reservations. I also really like that they have a wide range of times that are still available, and that I can put how many guests and that I receive a confirmation email so I know that my reservation has been successful.

There is not much to dislike about Yelp Reservations as it is a straight forward software that allows guests to make a reservation. Because I am so detail oriented, sometimes I do not like the doubt in my mind that maybe the restaurant did not receive my reservation, or the uncertainty that maybe the online options are not the most updated ones. I remember being skeptical about how the reservation system worked via Yelp the first time I used it, because I felt more comfortable calling the restaurant directly to make sure it was scheduled, but it turns out those doubts were for nothing as Yelp Reservations seems to have the most updated times available. I dislike not being in direct communication with the restaurant, in case more/other guests have called the restaurant and scheduled reservations at the same time as me, because Yelp does not indicate the volume of reservations at your selected time, and if the restaurant is contacted directly they may be better able to suggest a time that is less busy, or can confirm that there are still plenty of reservations available.

Tami
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 22.6.2021

Yelp For Restaurants

I work parttime for a catering company on weekends as a general organizational/admin type assistance, and managing our yelp page is part of the gig. This last year has been hard so having an online presence where customers can share how much they've enjoyed our service has been crucial in keeping the business afloat. I really appreciate how yelp pivoted at the beginning of 2020 to show that we offer take out / curbside pickup options and has a way to send inquiries directly to our inbox, along with all of our other contact info.

I like how easy this software makes it for small, locale businesses to promote themselves to their customer base. You have everything all at a glance, your contact info, hours of operation, details regarding the type of servicing we provide. When Covid hit, the interface was updated to reflect that we offer delivery, take & curbside pickup to the very top of the page (impossible to miss) which has been so crucial to keep business afloat in these weird times when you have to think of out of the box ways to keep customers engaged. I also love that customers are able to post images of their meals! As a catering company we often create brand new menus for each event so having a huge photo assortment of what we can do is amazing!

One of the biggest features of Yelp for Restaurants is customers leave feedback on their experience. Typically people will write reviews if they had an amazing experience or if they had a terrible one. I iwsh there was an option to filter out reviews for things like "I called them and they didn't answer their phone - 2 stars" because that's not reflective of the service itself, and we don't have a way to determine if they called outside of business hours. Luckily you have the ability to respond back to commenters.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

drive customers to your business that you didn't even know you had.

We really have seen an increase in traffic and revenue by using this. Also by setting up a reservation time, we can make sure that we are fully available to assist those customers that are coming in at that time.

Yelp reservations is a great way to make sure that YOU are the place your customers are going to. With your business listing on yelp, this option allows for customers to make a reservation without having to call or go to your website. If someone searches for your type of business, not only will your business pop up, but they will also be able to make a reservation. We have seen an increase in traffic and revenue since we have added this feature. We have found that more people are likely to go to you if they know that something has been set up ahead of time. For us, we run a storage and this allows customers to know that when they come, we will be expecting them, and be able to help them.

The only issue is it took us a while to get our information correct. Mind you this was user issue and did not have to do with the yelp add on. WE were having reservations come in that were outside of office hours. Once we got this straightened out and actually added the correct hours, it was no longer an issue. I would suggest that if your closing time sensitive establishment, that you cut your available reservation time to the amount of time that it would allow for you to assist that reservation so that you don't have issues.

Christina
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.4.2020

Yelp Keeps Improving - Enjoy Yelp Reservations!

Yelp Reservations has many benefits not only to use the user but also to the restaurant! Everything is digital and the you don't have to spend time calling, which requires the host at the restaurant to answer the phone (which is usually busy and loud!), and then having to say how many people are in your party, what your name is and spell your name, what time the reservation is, and also asking how long the wait is. Yelp Reservation provides you with all this information right at your fingers tips - you already know how long the wait is or if there is no wait, you can easily type in your name and information and then you get a confirmation and email - what a time saver! The restaurant and the user are on the same page when you arrive - avoiding phone call conversation mistakes and errors! Great job Yelp Reservations, I'd highly suggest any Yelp user to use Yelp Reservations - it just makes like simpler and easier!

I've been relying on Yelp since they first began. I frequently check Yelp on my desktop, laptop, and I have the app on my phone. Yelp has really stepped up it's game and I appreciate that Yelp really filters reviews and gives the use a trusting experience and recommendation be it for restaurants, take out, cleaning services, medical, people, shops, the list goes on! Yelp Reservations has taken Yelp to the next level because it offers users an easier way to make a reservation - you can easily see what times are available, how long the wait is, and instantly send a reservation request to the restaurant without having to call. What a great additional service that Yelp Reservations had added to Yelp!

I have no complaints. Yelp is very user friendly and has made reviews and dining experiences less hectic and overall easier for everyone!

Shari
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

YELP HELPS! Dine with Confidence!

Overall, my experience with Yelp for Restaurants has been satisfactory!

What I like/love most about Yelp is its ability for customers to view good AND bad reviews of restaurants, along with pictures to get a better vibe of the venue and its food. You’re able to see the menu, prices, and find out insiders from reviews that you probably would not have found out anywhere else online (ie. coat check price, forced gratuity, extra cost for entering, etc.) I always always alwaaaays use Yelp before I visit a restaurant so that I am dining with confidence; no worries about the food, atmosphere and surprise costs! Also, sometimes restaurants have deals through Yelp too!

There is nothing that I like least about Yelp’s software! If I had to just throw in something for the cons section, it could be to maybe REQUIRE restaurants to specify any hidden costs, entry costs, price changes and forced gratuity that customers usually only discover from reading reviews! Also, for the restaurant to upload a high-quality picture of their menu and force them to update it every 6 months, as their menus are always changing and it’s disappointing for customers to expect a menu item to be there when they arrive, only to realize the menu changed.

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

Perfect for our 200+ seat restaurant

I liked that Yelp Reservations made it easy to mark/manage/update a very large restaurant floor plan in realtime. In addition, people could make online reservations easily without fuss, and there were lots of options to customize reservation making and restaurant pacing.

I did not like that the functionality was slightly different between the main laptop used and the iPads. Some buttons functioned differently, some with less of the same options.

Elyse
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

A great solution from a brand you already trust

Yelp Reservations makes it possible to snag your customers right as they're getting hungry. As one of those customers, I'm grateful for a solution that lets me find my cake and eat it, too! I hope more of my favorite restaurants start using it, too!

I love it when a brand I already know and love rolls out a software solution that solves a major problem. The problem? There are so many reservation options out there, and as a customer I have a short fuse when it comes to wasted time. When I'm hungry, I want my reservation yesterday. Yelp to the rescue! I love that I can make reservations right through the app I use to find my food.

Yelp Reservations does have some of the same problems Yelp itself does: namely, the visual layout of the software is a little confusing. But it's a small price to pay for the ease of use you get.

Mariah

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

My Go-To Before I Go Anywhere!

Ease of use! The reviews really and truly determine if I will visit an establishment. I love the pics that users can submit and I love the feature that allows me to pick a specific area on the map and 'search this area' for a specific place.

When users submit photos of food/drink I wish it were required to label the item. It's frustrating when something looks amazing, but I can't determine what it is.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

Secure and Convenient for planning

Making reservations in an easy way and with lots of options makes it a great app. I like the fact that you can get spots on a regular basis and it's very reliable. Once you get to the place, you feel like they were waiting for you to get there because they already received your reservation and are ready to serve you.

Yelp is a great app to get an idea of the vibe and the good (or bad) things about a restaurant that you might have been thinking on going or just one that you heard by opening the app, plus once you decide you can just make a reservation with it's quick and easy system.

It's very simple to make a reservation and the software is very easy to use. You might feel that once you get to the place the information did not make it to the restaurant. Also you might not find all the updated places that you could visit.

Bewertet am 18.4.2018

Great Experience - Always room for improvement

Be where your competition isn't!

On a website where reputation and reviews dominate, why not incorporate a way of making reservations through the platform as well. I love the idea of having a Yelp user check our website for pictures and reviews, and then further directly converting from the platform to make a reservation.

My only complaint is that the follow through with the leads we receive from reservations isn't super high. We have a huge drop off from number of reservations we receive vs. how many actually come in.

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Streamlined simple reservation process

I easily made a reservation 15 minutes before the reservation time through my Yelp app when I was near a restaurant. When we arrived, the restaurant had received it so the process was seamless. It would be helpful to know if some reservations were not available when trying to make the reservation though.

Since most businesses are on Yelp, it is easy and simple to make the reservation directly from the Yelp business page. This is intuitive since many times, a user would be on the Yelp page already to check out the restaurant reviews and information before making a reservation.

After making the reservation, it does not show the current reservation info when you are in the app, which would be convenient for checking how many you made the reservation for and at what time. Even though an email confirmation is sent, it would be even more convenient to see it updated on the app itself. It also would be convenient if non-available timeslots could be grayed out.

Kelsey
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Yelp reservations has been great

Yelp reservations has been straight forward and helpful when trying to get reservations for a lot of restaurants that do not have the capability.

Yelp and Yelp Reservations have been great. It makes reservations easy and convenient as the information is all in one place.

Can be a little clunky on mobile but otherwise, there isn't a whole lot to dislike about the software.

Kalin
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Useful, but Behind the Competition

This software has great reviews and information about restaurants. It is easy to use and has a wide user base. The only problem is that there is not a defining feature that would cause me to recommend it over Google alternatives that are already built into my phone.

Yelp Reservations allows the user to read reviews of different restaurants, see pictures of menu items posted by others, see contact information for restaurants, and make reservations to restaurants that have this feature set up. Having all of this information in one place is very convenient, and helps the user to make informed choices on where to eat. The layout is nice and easy to use. Yelp also has a wide user base, which means that the amount of information posted is large and extensive.

I found Yelp Reservations lacking versus the competition. I often search for places to eat on Google Maps simply because once I find a place to eat, I can then navigate there within the same app. Google Maps offers reviews, pictures, menus, and the ability to make reservations within the app. Simply put, Yelp offers fewer features than competitors and is lesser-known. While it is good software, these factors make it hard to recommend over Google Maps for simplicity-sake.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Quickest way to make a reservation at a restaurant!

The best features about Yelp Reservations include: easy of use, conveniency, and speed when booking a table at a restaurant. It's also really nice to have an option like this within the app because all the information, including reviews, photos, and directions for the particular place are on one page. It saves time as a guest because I don't have to call the restaurant directly, which saves both me and the receptionist time. Plus, during a busy evening at a restaurant, you don't always get through to someone.

I am unsure of how quickly the platform updates cancellations or openings for its reservation windows. For example, the one good thing about speaking directly to a front desk person at the restaurant is that if they had a last minute cancellation, they can book you in that time slot immediately. There have been a few times where I've gone to book a reservation through Yelp, a time slot I wanted was unavailable, and I just called the vendor to see if there were any updates to the calendar and got in.

Pawan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

Great for finding local establishments and making reservations

The fact that the establishment's menus and other details are right there within the app makes it so much easier to plan an evening out, say. The time slots are available and easy to change if plans change.

I have not really encountered anything negative with this app. But there's always a first time (just kidding! :-))

331 Bewertungen