CloudTalk Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über CloudTalk

CloudTalk ist eine Verwaltungslösung für Kontaktcenter, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, die Kommunikation mit Teams und Kunden mithilfe von virtuellen Anrufsystemen zu rationalisieren. Das Tool ermöglicht es Führungskräften,...

4,2

Béla
Béla
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 2.11.2020

Great tool with lots of features

We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Talkdesk, Aircall und Zendesk Suite
Frederico
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

Great product and fantastic support!

I can say 10/10.
They have all that we need, and, in addition, they offered me great opportunities. a recent one was an article in their customer experience section.

The integration process was enjoyable, as we had a dedicated Sales manager taking care of our implementation. As we are already integrated, my favorite features are the interactive voice replies, missed calls, and the statistics we can use to improve our decisions.

The cloudtalk team is improving along the way. We have experienced some temporary bugs.

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde

The hardness to communicate with Twillio and to obtain support for our desirable functions.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Cloudtalk team was more responsive and quickly introduced us to all the features we were looking for.
Adam
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Looks good from a distance, but they're a mess internally

The idea of the software being able to tie remote-access cell phones together is wonderful, but not fully fleshed out. Their IVR interface seems great on the webpage, but it often glitches, and calls just get dumped to a voicemail void with no message.

CloudTalk is a young system that promises more than it can deliver. They offer apps for all sorts of connection points, and integrated systems for automation... but once you get signed up, you learn that most of it is beta software and it's SUPER glitchy. The marketing team is propping up a half-built software system.

The iPhone and Desktop apps do not work reliably (if-at-all). The Phone app cannot transfer calls or take SMS messages properly. It often just quits in the background on your phone so you don't even know that your phone cannot receive calls. The system also drops entire call processes and never lets you know that someone tried to call. I've tried calling our own office phone and not been able to get through to my own desk through cloudtalk.

Their support chat service says "average response time is 5 minutes" but it usually is 2-4 hours, or a couple days. No explanation why. They REFUSE to get on the phone to solve issues unless you pay 2x as much for an Expert account, which is just a sign that they do not care about anyone but their premium customers. They will NOT go out of their way to help you.

I had a lot of faith in this company when we first saw a demo of CloudTalk, and thought that it would be perfect for us, but they just put too many roadblocks in the way for us to continue using their service. I don't feel like a valued customer, and I don't see any improvement in a year.

Die besten Alternativen zu CloudTalk

Iliana
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Cloudtalk is the many tools in one

It's a really great app especially because you can do more things than just call a contact. Top point the dashboard they provide is perfect and it gives you the control you need in order to analyze better your calls and get better results.

The features me and my team like the most are the possibility to send SMS and get replies, from your contacts, the possibility to use tags in order to categorize your calls, and leave notes at any time even when the call is over or maybe you have forgotten to write something and you can go back to the call history. I like it because it gives you the idea of a real phone so you can do more things with one app. Plus, the statistics dashboard is excellent.

The thing I liked the least at the beginning was some technical problems we faced with the integration with our CRM.

Blueface Hosted PBX und Twilio

Warum CloudTalk gewählt wurde

Because we had limited feautres with the old program and we didn't have the maximum control of the inbound or outbound calls.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Because the moment I talked with the sales manager I understood immediately that they are flexible on adapting to the needs of the customer, present everything they can provide and helo with whatever the customer needs and that is something great because there are tools (similar and not) that you need a lot of time before you have an answer from the support team.

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

Easy to use call center software

Great experience overall, especially in COVID times Cloudtalk has helped us to stay efficient and organized.

Great call quality both sound and video, great support. Perfect integration with HubSpot so we are able to keep track of all the calls and engagement.

We are happy with CloudTalk's call center software how it is, but they keep on improving and adding new features so I am sure it will get even better over time.

Santhosh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

Light weight telephony with easy integration

Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Free trial, ease of integration with softwares
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Kinga
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Great software

Good experience, easy to use and setup.

Pretty cheap, easy setup and a good free tier. The other products are really lacking that.

They need an app for phone too that is good.

Aircall und Freshcaller

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

They were more expensive and harder to set up and especially freshcaller were so annoying in their onboarding and lied a lot.
Anthony
Anthony
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Huge call lag causing customer to ring multiple times just to speak with support

Poor. We signed up for a monthly plan only to see that we had been billed for a full 12 months.

Its would be cost-effective it it worked properly

Call connection lag time was unacceptable. Dropped calls created an extra administrative burden for us to call back for our customers to try and call us back.

We spent more time playing phone tag and asking "why cant we hear the caller" than we did resolving the customer call.

Not good enough.

We signed up for a monthly plan only to find on our first bill we had paid for both call credits of $30 USD and 12 months of plan costs. Not what we were expecting given we had signed up for a monthly plan.

When we reached out to customer support we were quickly referred to the TOS and told "no refunds for unused terms".

This is ridiculous in today's day and age.

Technology companies are using their reach into a worldwide customer base to enable their growth then applying less than stellar customer support.

Go to a shop (in person) and hand them some money for a good or service.

If they don't deliver what you have paid for then proceed to tell you "bad luck, you handed your money over" and "no refunds" you would punch that person in the face and never use them again. Or you would take punitive remedial action against them.

If you don't treat people the same as you would in person then you should not be in business.

I don't care who you are or what you think you are, treat people like people (and how you expect to be treated yourself) and you will be respected. Treat people like idiots, numbers, and hide behind bullshit then expect the mirror to shine back on you.

Ciaran

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Promised loads - sadly failed to deliver in many ways

Cloudtalk started ok for us - sadly the system was not the easiest to use for some team members and the app was pretty rough to use on mobiles devices - which was a bit of a pain. The sync feature into CRM's was nice - but call quality did drop and suffer from time to time - which was a real pain for us. We tried a few different things with the company - but in the end left. The worst thing is their cancellation terms - zero refund - no matter what! I would not touch them - quality issues, really bad app experience and then brutal support/refund policy. Run!!! There are loads more options out there. Run run run. Sad to have to write this - but very disappointed in the company today.

The call recording & integration into our CRM was a really nice feature for us

We always missed calls - the apps were awful - which was a killer for us. Finally when we left the awful refund policy - zero refund. I got billed for 1 year the day I left - within hours! Refused to refund the payment - morally and ethically incredibly wrong - awful for all of these reasons. Really disappointed.

Alan

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

Great product, highly recommended.

With our CRM being the "hub" of everything, having a product that allowed for very quick, simple and "IT free" integration has been fantastic. Couldtalk itself is great - intuitive user interface, easy to use, great call quality - try it yourself, you will not regret it!

Ease of use, quick and simple integration and great call quality.

Conference calls sometimes do not seem to work properly - the additional party cannot be added to the call. There have been some issues with the mobile app, however there has been a recent update to the app so these issues will hopefully be a thing of the past.

• Branche: Onlinemedien

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Dear client,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it.

Thanks!

Kris from CloudTalk

Vismantas

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Great call centre software for sales activities

We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

Talkdesk, Outreach und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Price and functionality matched our needs.
Debora
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

Run Away

Terrible.

The system works properly in most cases, but there are a lot of connection issues

I have been without a customer support number in my company for 4 days, and I have had close to zero assitance to solve my issue. They are not commited to problem solving, and give standard responses that in the end, does not get the issue resolved. I do not recommend this product

Bianca
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 17.9.2021

OVERPRICED, misleading pricing, harassment and bad customer service

Misleading price guides, everything is US dollars but they don't clearly state that. Even top up credit is in US dollars. I thought I was topping up with $20 AUD, when I checked my account and converted the money manually I realised I was paying closer to $30 each time I topped up. The trial credit lasted longer than any of my top ups. There's no clear itemised call charge list, when I asked for one they never got back to me. I've tried repeatedly to get this information but to no avail. They also harass for business information and personal photo identification to prove business legitimacy. Despite providing several forms of business identification, they have emailed me multiple times a day for more.

the demo, after that everything was overcharged, fees were misleading and harassment for more identification got out of control

no itemized call list to show charges per call. Credit runs out much more quickly when you pay for a plan that it does in the trial version. It would almost be cheaper to use a landline or good mobile phone call plan

Jan
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Bewertet am 5.6.2019

Excellent tool, convenient features

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Dear Jan,

we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool.

We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :)

Kris from CloudTalk

Tomas
Tomas

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

Great costantly evolving tool.

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Hi Tomas!

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback.

Have a great day!

Kris

Julius
Julius
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Great value for money

Great experience overall. Having used other call providers, I can confidently say Cloudtalk brings the best value for your money.

Cloud talk is very easy to integrate and use. Currently using it with Pipedrive and the integration looks seamless. All the calls and recordings logs automatically and are easily acceptable. Great analytics on Cloudtalk dashboard.

I can see improvement in calling through Pipedrive. Would be great to integrate with Pipedrive calling functionality.

Greg
  • Branche: Kapitalmärkte

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

Highly Effective Low Cost Softphone for International Calls

I have been using Cloudtalk for a good quarter now and I am pleased with the service. The call rates are extremely competitive and I like the simplicity of the tool. It basically provides a simple softpad phone to make lots of quick-fire calls and I like the fact that they are recorded and logged - Perfect if you want to forward a copy of the call to a colleague or simply listen for your own benefit to extract some details - I like the fact there is a phone app too - useful if you are getting call backs if you are out of the office or away from the desk top app. Finally if you are patiant, then it integrates nicely with PipeDrive and provides lots of useful metric for senior management - a good all round tool

- Easy to use
- Easy to integrate with your CRM system
- Very cost efficient
- Simple but effective dashboard with just want you need and not overkill of features that most people wouldnt need

Sometimes you have to be patiant for the softphone to appear before you can dial out from your CRM system but it's nothing you cant live with.

Roman
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

I recommend.

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

Petros

Overall Good Experience and Good Product

Overall it was a good experience. Initially we were told that few features will be available in our purchased plan. Although we paid for them they were not enabled. When we raised the issue to the sales person they fixed it.

Easy to plug in Hubsport. Decent support time frame

When a user locks his PC system does not show him as unavailable. He needs to log out from Cloud Talk first and then lock his PC

Vonage Business Communications

Easy to implement, support
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Easy-to-use and intuitive call center software

Cloudtalk is a very easy-to-use VoIP calling tool that is saving us time when it comes to the time it takes us to make calls. Plus, when one colleague is busy answering calls, it automatically transfers calls between my other colleagues, that are available. It is a great tool to connect with customers around the world, in our case usually free of charge. It is a great tool, especially when you scale up.

Nothing as it has literally everything we were looking for in a vendor.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're very happy to hear that we met your expectations and were able to help your company answer all your calls.

We take great pride in what we do, and it is our earnest desire that it assists each and every one of our clients in achieving their objectives. It does, as seen by your comments, and we appreciate you telling us.

Beantwortet am 2.3.2023
Frederik
Frederik

Bewertet am 24.5.2020

Intuitive platform

We're solving the hassle of having to worry whether our costumer gets a good experience or not. We know that someone is going to be available on the other end. That's a huge plus for us.

We're able to implement this software within minutes and it just works. The design is very intuitive for us as a team.

The iPhone app could use some more features in my opinion.

Trevor

Bewertet am 29.10.2020

Good Software to use

one pro that I like is that I can contact one of my employees by using cloud talk before transferring a call to them.

the only downside right now is that i still have one number that hasnt transferred over from the other system so i am having to use two platforms. Other that that cloudtalk is great.

263 Bewertungen