Über CloudTalk

CloudTalk ist eine Verwaltungslösung für Kontaktcenter, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, die Kommunikation mit Teams und Kunden mithilfe von virtuellen Anrufsystemen zu rationalisieren. Das Tool ermöglicht es Führungskräften,...

Nutzerbewertungen zu CloudTalk durchsuchen

253 von 253 Bewertungen
Eyituoyo
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach.

Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Stefan

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

CloudTalk offers the best solution to our small team

With CloudTalk we are solving the cold outreach via phone to potentially interested customers. The benefits of the software are: Monthly payable (no annual membership required), great customer support(!), intuitive handling and easy to use. Plus, CloudTalk works very well with most existing CRMs.

The most incredible feature about CloudTalk is the function to autorecord convesations and to integrate them into our current CRM (we are using HubSpot). This is very convenient when reaching out to potential clients once again after several days or even weeks have passed because I can always go back into the frame and the vibe of the previous call and seamlessly go on to the next.

There is nothing in particular that comes to mind. Maybe the call prices per minute are a little higher than for other cloud telephone systems.

Aircall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Because monthly payment was a given with CloudTalk and Aircall starts with 2 or 3 users minimum but we only need one call agent at the moment.
Anthony
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Huge call lag causing customer to ring multiple times just to speak with support

Poor. We signed up for a monthly plan only to see that we had been billed for a full 12 months.

Its would be cost-effective it it worked properly

Call connection lag time was unacceptable. Dropped calls created an extra administrative burden for us to call back for our customers to try and call us back.

We spent more time playing phone tag and asking "why cant we hear the caller" than we did resolving the customer call.

Not good enough.

We signed up for a monthly plan only to find on our first bill we had paid for both call credits of $30 USD and 12 months of plan costs. Not what we were expecting given we had signed up for a monthly plan.

When we reached out to customer support we were quickly referred to the TOS and told "no refunds for unused terms".

This is ridiculous in today's day and age.

Technology companies are using their reach into a worldwide customer base to enable their growth then applying less than stellar customer support.

Go to a shop (in person) and hand them some money for a good or service.

If they don't deliver what you have paid for then proceed to tell you "bad luck, you handed your money over" and "no refunds" you would punch that person in the face and never use them again. Or you would take punitive remedial action against them.

If you don't treat people the same as you would in person then you should not be in business.

I don't care who you are or what you think you are, treat people like people (and how you expect to be treated yourself) and you will be respected. Treat people like idiots, numbers, and hide behind bullshit then expect the mirror to shine back on you.

Die besten Alternativen zu CloudTalk

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

Call center management platform

it does the job and is very professional

Features like call recording, history, reporting make CloudTalk a good call management application

Customer service is not fully available sometimes.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Bewertet am 4.1.2022

All in one solution that is super easy to use

It has been a great experience and the product is solving most, if not all of my needs.

It's super accessible and easy to understand. It has a no bs approach where things are simply explained and work the way they should without being unnecessarily complicated.

The only thing I didnt like is that the campaign management options are locked behind a paywall but that is fair enough

Yana
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 26.5.2020

Great Customer support for Dyslexic sales proffessionals

Really would recommend this to anyone wanting to open a call centre and does not have the resources for an IT department

I didn't understand anything but they did everything for me. I have not much technical IT experience but they set it up perfectly

Mm maybe just 021/022/027/028 numbers for New Zealand would be good to have access to even if it is more costly because I don't want to register the number under my family's name. I would rather it be through a proffessional business who can secure the number for me

Jan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

Great scalable solution

As a financial institution we needed to easily record our phone calls, however Cloutalk offers much more - mostly as a good solution for multi-national call center.

Cloudtalk offers simple yet powerful solution for both small and large enterprises.

Customer support could use some more work in terms of how useful or polite they are.

Selim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 26.3.2021

Great Cloud Phone App

Overall, it is very good. Despite its bugs, it is one of the better Cloud Phone apps.

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

It usually just stops the call log / SMS log integrations. We often need to turn the integration settings off and on again to make it log calls again.

Murad
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 10.8.2019

Quality service

I have been testing a lot of voip service companies for a long time. A few weeks ago I met Cloudtalk and used their services for free for 14 days. In my opinion, there is a very good service. I plan to use their services in the future.

I think the cost of international calls is quite expensive. I suggest that prices should be reduced.

Barbora
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2022

Great Tool for Customer Service

User-friendly, free trial, integration options to choose

I do not find any feature to not like + overall use is very easy.

Thorsten
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Great Software

What I like most is the user interface. It is intuitive and self-explanatory. As a call center agent, you don't need a lot of training and can get started immediately.

When importing the data, it was a little stuck. But the error was quickly fixed by the support.

JustCall

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

CloudTalk is simply further developed and more tailored to the needs of the call center.
Alan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 28.12.2021

Great product, highly recommended.

With our CRM being the "hub" of everything, having a product that allowed for very quick, simple and "IT free" integration has been fantastic. Couldtalk itself is great - intuitive user interface, easy to use, great call quality - try it yourself, you will not regret it!

Ease of use, quick and simple integration and great call quality.

Conference calls sometimes do not seem to work properly - the additional party cannot be added to the call. There have been some issues with the mobile app, however there has been a recent update to the app so these issues will hopefully be a thing of the past.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Easiest phone system to start with

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Antwort von CloudTalk

Dear client,

We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years.

Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."

We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs.

Have a great day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Beantwortet am 27.6.2019
Walter
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Very easy to use.

In easy terms is good and better if you use a monthly fee.

We have an integration with HubSpot and I can call straight from our CRM. It's very convenient because I can call from CRM, in my computer MacBook Air and with my Samsung Note 9, so is compatible with almost any ecosystem . Any call is tracked and recorded, so we have almost all the information updated in the meantime you talk with the customer.

I Highly recommend it.

We have the version of payment by recharge and not by plan, so I think that the plan or monthly fee must be much better in terms of how the minutes of calls are consumed.

Vismantas
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Great call centre software for sales activities

We use it for outbound and inbound sales. Our organization is data-driven, all calls are tracked and recorded, hence we have all data we need to track our sales activities. Cloudtalk is integrated with Salesforce which is also very convenient. Furthermore, we have different phone numbers for different regions that we are targeting.

Software is extemely convenient and very easy to use. I have it integrated with Salesforce, as an app on my computer and as an app on my phone. Thus, calling is super easy with this software.

Currently, I did not face any problems with this software. We looked for other alternatives and it was the one that fit our needs. We'll see how it goes when our team will grow.

Talkdesk, Mixmax, Outreach und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

Price and functionality matched our needs.
Rudy
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Great telephony system, great CRM integrations

Their support is amazing and their support staff as well.

It's very easy to use. Also updating is very easy and fast.

Sometimes it would give us an error or say things like call not connected.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CloudTalk

The price and service was reasonable.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 1.7.2019

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Lukáš
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Julius

Bewertet am 29.3.2021

Great value for money

Great experience overall. Having used other call providers, I can confidently say Cloudtalk brings the best value for your money.

Cloud talk is very easy to integrate and use. Currently using it with Pipedrive and the integration looks seamless. All the calls and recordings logs automatically and are easily acceptable. Great analytics on Cloudtalk dashboard.

I can see improvement in calling through Pipedrive. Would be great to integrate with Pipedrive calling functionality.

Nicole
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 5.11.2020

Just OK

It integrates with HelpScout, is relatively affordable, and meets most of what we need.

Purchasing and onboarding are the worst.
Once we purchased a plan, there was no way to upgrade without contacting support! Let me repeat that...we couldn't give them more money without contacting them - no easy "upgrade" button that is so common with all other subscription-based business models I've ever dealt with.

Also, due to the company's location and business hours, those in the US will need to wait till morning hours to contact support.

There are other things I'd love to change about it. There is a loud BEEP they insert at the end of the custom greeting that we cannot remove. It's jarring. Also, odd things happen like we uploaded all new sound files and they didn't "take". Turns out they had a database issue, so we had to reupload them. It took 24 hours to resolve this due to the time difference. There's more, but I'll stop there.

Roman
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.7.2019

I recommend.

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

Meri
  • Branche: Musik

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

CloudTalk saved our company!!

From all my experience I can say that CloudTalk’s second name should be GAME CHANGER. They delivered on all of my wishes and problems in no time!

There are so many pros, but the most life changing was the costumer service that help us out in our time of need.

The only thing I can think of, and it’s not even a con, is that the technology is so advanced we were weirded out for a few minutes when we started.

Jeff
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

We love Cloudtalk because it works

It's the one we just keep coming back to

ease of use. excellent call recording. super easy to set up

sometimes there can be a delay in customer service response

Leon
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Good overall

It does what I need it to do with a fair price.

I'd like the ability to see a more focused view on users tagged. For example, if I tag a user as "interested" - I would like to be able to filter out all of the people who aren't interested so I can just call those who I know I have a chance with.

Aircall

lower price
Matyas
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.8.2020

Simple setup, good value

We needed a quick solution to get foreign phone numbers to start making sales calls. Cloudtalk was an affordable and easily accessible alternative.

Setting up is very easy, you can start making calls in minutes if you don't need to set up additional phone numbers. Additional phone numbers have to be requested (at a fee) but they are also set up quite quickly. Sound quality is good, app for iOS is also good, straightforward and easy to use.

We had trouble finding and setting up the Android phone app in the Play store. You cannot cancel your subscription manually, you have to reach out to support. The latter is not a big deal but would be nice to have.

CallHippo