Nifty Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Nifty

Nifty ist ein New-Wave-Projektmanagement-Tool, das Projektentwicklungszyklen verkürzt und die Teamproduktivität verbessert, indem alle wichtigen Funktionen des Projektmanagements in einer Software kombiniert werden. Das Endergebni...

4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Nifty durchsuchen

418 von 418 Bewertungen
Adam
Adam

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

Fast and helpful PM tool for business needs

All in all, I quite enjoy working inside Nifty and using it for almost all of my business projects and tasks.

For me the most important are:
- time tracking feature for each task, which allows us to track exact time needed to complete certain processes
- internal chat - which is helping us communicate without email,
- kanban and list view - which are essential,
- also swimlane and calendar views - are great additions
- Nifty docs - which allow creating internal documents
- ability to import Gdrive docs and sheets - and to work with them inside Nifty
- nice looking dark mode

What I'd like to see /or have improved in Nifty:
- improved subtasks - ability to create sub-subtasks
- more dependency options - only basic is available - "if A isn't completed, block B"
- more reminder options - utilizing email and SMS
- Nifty lacks the ability to drag the screen left and right with left mouse button by clicking anywhere (you have to click on the narrow bottom bar and drag your screen this way which isn't v. convenient)

Amanda F
Amanda F
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Great for keeping all projects in order

I think it's great that there are checkpoints along the way. It's a visible reminder that I need to prioritize catching up on older tasks rather than adding more to my list right away. It reminded me a lot of Asana. I appreciate the timer so much since it allows me to keep track of my progress.

I was skeptical about trying Nifty because I had such a hard time settling on a task organizer that actually worked for me. Still, it outperforms every other task manager I’ve tried. It's easy to use, remembers everything I need to do, and sends me the most effective reminders of any app I've tried.

It doesn't appear that tasks may be linked easily with one another. There are some similarities to Asana, but there are also significant differences, such as the inability to assign the same task to more than one board or project.

Alex
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

Looked greener, but totally failing

Basically, terrible. The customer support was helpful at first, and now they just kind of leave our issues hanging and close the ticket. I've asked for a refund, as we would really like to leave the platform, but we cannot get one. We're stuck, and that's about it.

The top-down task view was great at first, and exactly what we were looking for.

After signing up, we found that with a lot of tasks, Nifty bogs down and has to take a lot of time to load things. Moving things around is sluggish and painful. The top-down task view doesn't add new projects as you add them - you have to go back and readd them to the filter.

There are a lot of terrible quirks, like the ios app, like the sidebar disappearing and such. On PC, the sidebar constantly reloads, and kicks you off the page. There are no notifications for DMs on the platform, so you can't go back through your daily messages unless you sign up for email notifications, and even then if you accidentally checked it there's no way to reset it.

Adding people to teams is easy enough for the administrator, but people won't see notifications in the chat until they initially click on it. The task does not automatically notify the next person on the list even if there's a dependency. The only way to get it to notify someone is through the kanan.

DM windows are too small and unnoticeable. The UI for the my calendar is terrible, since filters from my tasks or even all tasks can affect it. We have to constantly check if filters have been set up right.

The tasks list by tag number by default instead of the way you arrange them in the list, making it easy to miss deadlines. You have to sort the list by deadline every time you enter a particular project, and when you have 50+ projects, it's just inane.

Nifty does not offer refunds.

Die besten Alternativen zu Nifty

Brandon
Brandon
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

Complete system for project management

The ability to view tasks in a variety of formats, including Kanban boards, lists, and timelines, as well as participate in group discussions and share files, helps teams work together effectively. Nifty also makes it simple to set up appointments because to its compatibility with other calendaring apps like Google and Outlook.

Nifty's ability to centralize all of the core elements of project management into a single platform has been invaluable in facilitating my work with a wide variety of teams and clients.

If you're not used to working with project management software, the interface may seem complicated at first. Some sophisticated project management tools, such as time and money tracking, might not be available on this platform.

Tayshiro
Tayshiro
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Simple enough and complex enough

Nifty helped me to view my projects as projects needs to be, but also is a run and gun tool. You can just open and start populating it as a trello board.

You can open and start managing your projects. Their support is fast and attentive. Google Docs/Sheets integration in incredible. It’s simple and quality-oriented. Not too many bells and whistles.

It’s not perfect yet. Since I started using it in January, the tool got more robust, but it still lacks some features as some ordering and filtering, but their support is already aware of it so I believe these won’t be a issue in a couple of months anymore!

Trello, Ora, Asana und Notion

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Too many bells and whistles from other PM tools slow down my tasks. Nifty has enough without Lacking features.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Nifty has a great UI/UX and it’s simple enough yet complex enough
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 6.6.2020

Stands out as a very nice alternative to better known project management and collaboration apps

Very good on boarding email series and live chat support is very responsive.

These guys have built a very well thought-out app in terms of functionality and they have done it in a way that includes a beautiful UI/UX which is not the case with many better known solutions. Things I love so far:

* High level of control with project management but simple interface
* Project management alongside team/project chat, create google docs NATIVELY within Nifty, file storage/sharing, shared calendars
* Ability to share some parts and hide other parts of a project with collaborators
* Seems to be designed in a way that makes it a great tool for both technical teams & product/corporate teams
* Comes with native Mac App, Android App, iPhone App

Would be nice to see more native integrations rather than relying too heavily on Zapier which is pricey.

monday.com und Asana

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Trello was the initial trail blazer but then they lagged behind in features and UX. Nifty combines most/all essential project management tools in one place.

Trello
Chandan
Chandan

Bewertet am 23.2.2023

Probably the best project management tools I have used in past few years!

I have used tools like trello and clickup! But Nifty is like an all-rounder. It's very simplified for all type of users and is very very helpful.

1. Blazing fast2. Desktop and mobile app3. Usability4. UI5. Great features6. Simplicity7. Real-time notifiation

No default task reminders. Other than that, I thinks it's very useful and compact.

Trello und ClickUp

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

Usability and pricing of the product.

Trello und ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Nifty has more features in lesser pricing point
Stephen
Stephen

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

Full-featured project management tool

I started to use it for my agency career 2 years ago. Till now, I still like it. There are some bugs so that a few modules might not work sometimes. I regard it as an investment though many features are still not polished or delivered.The mobile app is also beautiful but lacks many features. It can be switched to multiple languages, but the translation is not very good.

- Fancy UI with night mode and easy to navigate- Project and task management- Custom fields support

- The form module isn't included in the Business plan, then I have to spend more to get it.- Search is not virtually available across all components.

ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

It's full-featured and had a lifetime deal at that time and I like the UI.
Sean
Sean
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Great product and always working on new features to make it better.

It's been great and the support has been amazing. I keep using it knowing more features will come and that you listen to your users.

The options and how you can change settings per project.

My biggest issue is partially my fault but also could be something I'm missing. One thing that would make the Kaban layout perfect would be to auto move tasks. If it's "In PRogress" and I check the box, have it automatically move to "In Review" and notify anyone that needs to review it. Instead I have to manually move it over and it never gets checked. I keep NOT using it because I want it to keep moving down the pipline.I keep ending up using note taking apps as thats a huge part of how I work. If there was a way to intergrate with craft.do and even have my note be attatched to different parts that would be great.

Marissa
Marissa

Must Used PM Tool

I’ve been using for a year and so far so good.

The ease of use, UI and it’s features. Very easy to use even for non tech people.

It’s not free and I wish they’ll support payment for invoice too.

Jira

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

We just want to try it out, eventually it works.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

It’s cheaper and more user friendly for non tech people
Agni

Bewertet am 28.6.2020

Very easy to use but powerful

We are a smalla gile team so we are always looking for teh best project management tool that can help us collaborate without juggling btween 10 differnt tools.
Nifty servers the pupose of making it possible to bring everyone of our team ona single page specially when we are remote.

This is what our team liked about it
1. Easy leaning curve
2. Chat feature within the system.
3. Google drive files can open in the same interface , our content team could join the same group
4. The design is great.
5. Support is fast and helpful(I had asked whether the sidebar could be collapsed and teh reply came quick on intercom)
6.integration with Github.
7. The feature to lock certain tasks to ceratin task completion.
8. The mobile app is really nice , I was able to use the chat while travelling.

These are few of things we didnt like
1. No integartion with Gitlab yet.
2. The zoom call feature is pretty useless ebcasue it is nto native yet basically you just geta link to join . Initially I found it buggy.
3. The templates should have preview option , also I would liek to have templates around OKR's
4. Chat within the Projects is sometimes confusing , also discussion on any pertitcualr task .. If a log is provided for teh same it would be easier to follow..
5. If we can access Gdrive files directly from nifty it woudl be nice.

Ora, monday.com und ClickUp

Design and Chat feature

Freedcamp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

better pricing , nice design and easy to implement.
Nhien

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

The BEST Project Management Tool; I actually use it!

For me, it houses everything in one place that I regularly reference, so my notes, my links, accounts, reminders, tasks, schedules, everything is all in here so I don't have to go to multiple places to handle client work.

I like the usability; it's very user friendly and my clients love how simple it is.I have used a few other project management software, but Nifty is by far my favorite. All of the features and functions pulled into one place.There are a few features that Nifty does not have like a Gantt chart, but I haven't used that feature in other software often nor have I relied on it, so so far, it's been wonderful for me. I've used it more often than I did my pro Asana account. Sometimes, having too many options leaves you not wanting to use the software at all, so I love the simplicity of Nifty. With that being said, there are still a lot more options and features that can be utilized - for those who use them - I just don't need anything incredible robust for my use.It's also really helpful for my clients to be able to assign tasks and see how far along we're coming 🤗

So far, I don't have any cons from Nifty

Cheryl
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 22.2.2023

Nifty is my best investment

My overall experience has been very positive. The few times that I've had any questions, the support team has been very responsive.

I love having the ability to communicate with my clients and staff all in one application. It's also easy for me to keep track of the various projects and notes.

I wish there was a ready-to-use CRM template that I can use. I think there's a blog posts that tells us how to use Nifty as a CRM, but I haven't had the time to sit there and get it done. So for now, I'm keeping things in a spreadsheet which isn't ideal.

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

I didn't like the meeting feature (video was really slow), and projects were kind of cumbersome to handle.

Basecamp und Podio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

At first, because it was a lifetime deal from Appsumo, but after working with it I purchased more codes and upgraded because it's the best system for me and my business.
Grace
Grace
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.8.2023

Increased productivity and effortless task management

Because of the platform's intuitive design and user-friendly interface, team members can rapidly learn to utilize it and get back to work on their projects.

Nifty lets you divide up large projects into smaller, more manageable chunks by creating tasks and subtasks. The structured hierarchy aids communication and ensures everyone knows their place.

Nifty has many useful features, however some customers may wish for even more flexibility so they can make the platform work for their specific needs in terms of project management.

Joe
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Fairly complete feature set for our needs

Nifty has been rather simple to deploy. It is intuitive to use and users have been receptive to the new environment. We are still rolling it out and haven't had an extensive amount of time to judge all for the benefits but the Nifty team has been responsive and helpful, which is a definite plus.

We use google as our email, document creation back-end. We needed a collaboration/document management solution for our team. Nifty was one of the few that really incorporated all of the critical features we needed without adding additional 3rd party applications.

I rather dislike that the community support forum is on Facebook. Facebook is a productivity hindrance and intrusive and we do not like steering folks there during their workday. Creating templates for setting up new projects is not as strong as in other products we reviewed.

Mattermost, Google Workspace, Confluence und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

Nifty was a more complete solution from the start.
Joshua
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 11.7.2020

Every business is a project management business

I believe our business is going to benefit greatly from switching to Nifty

The overall ease of use is why I am even leaving a review.

We were using ClickUp for our transaction management, however I found that platform to have a much higher learning curve and when I discovered Nifty I knew this was the platform to manage a transaction on.

The only con I can think of is that it is fairly new and has some bugs. HOWEVER, the Nifty team is very responsive and organized. They crush those bugs fairly quickly.

Basecamp

Warum Nifty gewählt wurde

The learning curve was to high in my opinion. I found my self struggle to learn that platform. Not so with Nifty. It is easy to find what you are looking for or get the results you want because it is structured logically which makes it super easy to use.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nifty

The overall ease of use.
Ankit
  • Branche: Animation

Bewertet am 27.2.2023

You Matter To Us

As someone who has used various software services for both personal and professional purposes, I can confidently say that the right software can make a world of difference in the efficiency and effectiveness of one's work.

I have found this software to be tremendously helpful in managing my design, animation, and creative projects over the past year. Its reliable storage and efficient organization of my work materials have made it easy for me to manage my office tasks. The software has allowed me to store and access data with ease, which has been crucial in ensuring that my work is secure and readily available whenever I need it. Overall, I am grateful for this software and the valuable role it has played in my professional life.

I believe chat section can be improved much better and while viewing images there should be next button to for next image in line

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

The Best Project Management Tool I have ever used!!

Nifty is a promising project management tool that helps me to organize all aspects of my projects in one place. It is a great tool for non-designers as well as designers like myself, I really like the design and feel of the app, it is great for managing projects and keeping track of my team's activities.

Nifty.pm is a well-designed project management tool, in which I can easily organize my projects, tasks, deliverables, and more in one place. I must admit that the design of Nifty.pm is amazing, I use it for all of my projects. I love the Roadmap feature which shows the timeline with milestones of the project, and the ability to switch from Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Yearly Timeline with a click.

I wish I could also create invoices inside Nifty.pm like other project management tools.

Francis
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

One of the best scheduling tools for project management: Nifty

I turned on MFA for accessing Nifty account. I used Google Authenticator as the MFA app. When I changed the iPhone from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax, the data was transferred from iPhone 12 to iPhone 13 ProMax successfully. Unfortunately, the data in the Google Authenticator, which includes the NiftyPM credential, cannot be recovered. Therefore, I ask Nifty for help. Your Nifty staff immediately caught my problems and report to engineers to see if the MFA can be reset. Well, although the waiting time is long, the problem finally got solved happily.

Nifty is one of the most sophisticated platforms which can be used for group collaboration. Online essential activities of projects can be effectively delivered, monitored, and control in Nifty. Nifty's progress bar is fantastic. The project members would be able to communicate instantly. The UX and UI designs of the platform are incredibly amazing. When any users faced any difficulties, the Nifty team always offered the communication channel for us so as to reach Nifty staff for any quick help.

Nifty has done an excellent job in developing the software tools. Not much thing to complaint here. What I dislike is that there is not online tutorials or documentations (even no user manual). With the manual, it helped the efficiency of the delivering the projects. I have to spend time and effort to learn how the Nifty works. I have a group of undergraduates and postgraduates who would like to try Nifty. Any training materials, or video samples (not the youtube), can be sold or gave to the Nifty Fan like myself. Anyway, offering the tools or add-on for reporting functions will be great.

Sofwane
Sofwane

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Revolutionizing Project Management

My overall experience with Nifty has been extremely positive. The platform offers a comprehensive set of features that address various aspects of project management, making it a reliable and efficient tool for teams. From the moment I started exploring Nifty, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface, which made navigation and task management a breeze. The intuitive design allowed me to quickly grasp the platform's functionalities and start using it effectively.One of the highlights of my experience was Nifty's emphasis on collaboration. The seamless integration of collaboration tools and the ability to leave comments, tag team members, and share files within the project workspace greatly enhanced communication and teamwork. Real-time updates and notifications kept everyone informed, ensuring that tasks were completed efficiently and project progress was transparent.Nifty's project planning and scheduling capabilities were also commendable. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface and the ability to set task dependencies made it easy to create and manage projects effectively. The Gantt chart view provided a visual representation of project timelines and task dependencies, enabling better resource allocation and project planning.Additionally, Nifty's integration with other popular tools added immense value to my experience. The ability to connect with applications like Google Drive and Slack streamlined workflows and eliminated the need to switch between multiple platf

One of the aspects I liked most about Nifty is its seamless collaboration features. The platform provides a range of tools that facilitate effective communication and teamwork within project teams. The ability to leave comments, tag team members, and share files directly within the project workspace creates a collaborative environment where ideas can be exchanged, feedback can be provided, and project-related discussions can take place in a centralized location. This promotes transparency, enhances productivity, and ensures that everyone is on the same page. The real-time updates and notifications further contribute to efficient collaboration, keeping team members informed about task assignments, changes, and completions. Overall, Nifty's dedication to fostering collaboration and streamlining teamwork stood out as a notable strength of the platform.

While Nifty impressed me with its comprehensive features, there was one aspect that I found could be improved. The platform's mobile application experience was not as robust as its web version. While the web interface provided a seamless and user-friendly experience, the mobile app felt slightly limited in terms of functionality and responsiveness. Some features that were easily accessible on the web platform were not as intuitive or readily available on the mobile app. Enhancing the mobile app's functionality and ensuring a smoother user experience would greatly benefit users who rely on mobile devices for project management on the go. Despite this minor drawback, the overall performance and capabilities of Nifty remained highly commendable.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Great project management software

I've been using Nifty for several months now, and it has quickly become my go-to project management tool. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and use even for those who are not familiar with project management software.One of the things I love about Nifty is the ability to manage projects, tasks, and team communication all in one place. The team chat feature is particularly helpful for keeping everyone in the loop, and the comments section on each task allows for easy collaboration and feedback.Another great feature of Nifty is the ability to track project progress through the use of milestones and the project overview page. This helps keep me on track and ensures that nothing falls through the cracks.Additionally, Nifty integrates with a number of other tools, such as Google Drive, which makes it even more versatile and useful for my workflow.

While Nifty is a great project management app, there are a few drawbacks to consider. Here are a couple:Limited customization: While the interface of Nifty is easy to navigate and use, there is limited customization available for users. This can be a drawback for teams or individuals who have specific needs or preferences when it comes to organizing their tasks and projects.Pricing structure: Nifty's pricing structure can be a bit steep, especially for small businesses or individuals who may not need all of the features offered in the higher tiers. The free plan is quite limited in terms of the number of projects and users allowed, so it may not be suitable for larger teams or those with more complex workflows.

Yann
Yann
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

A solid project management tool with a lot of room for team communication

I originally had known about Nifty before I finally purchased access to through an AppSumo deal months ago.

The one thing that has really impressed me is that it's a combination of two tools: a platform for project management and one for team communication.

Before signing up for Nifty, I had used quite many different project management tools and none and this unique mix. Sure, in other platforms you can communicate through comments in a task but sometimes you need more room to communicate with other members of your team, both in group and one on one.

Nifty does that: one the one side it lets you manage your projects, on the other it facilitates team communication.

This is huge because it turns Nifty into a sort of online hub for many aspects of your business.

While it's true that Nifty can replace several tools one may be using, it's a bit more of a pricey option compared to other project management tools (which may even come with a free tier).

Sure, the tool comes with a 14-day free trial but I think that, in order to really see its full potential, a user might need to use Nifty for more than just a couple of weeks before being "sold" on waiting to spend almost $40/month for its lowest pricing level.

It goes without saying that this is a company decision but I think that it's something that might potentially drive away users who would end up liking Nifty but just don't give it a chance.

Kaushal
Kaushal
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Awesome Project Managment Tool

Biggest problem we faced was streamlining discussion with clients, stake holders and staff. Using discussion module we have been added to reduce the exchange of emails between clients and our company. Tasks / Milestones Templates have made us to create a particular project easily and quickly

Nifty is one of the best project management tool we have used till date.

Onboarding Clients as Guests
Onboarding clients on Nifty portal is pretty straight forward. With simple few clicks we can add our clients as guests on their respective projects. They can add their tasks and check the overall progress of their project.

Tasks Module & Milestones
It's easy to create tasks in nifty and at the same time attach a particular task list to a Milestone. We can assign each tasks and its sub tasks to a particular member and create a task dependency , milestone dependency

Discussion
This is by far - my most favorite module of Nifty. This allows my team to have discussion with clients. Clients can attach their files , comments , leave message about project etc.

Docs & Files
Docs & Files section helps us to keep all relevant project details in one place.

Mobile APP
Nifty has a mobile app. It's so user friendly. Using the app , our clients, users can leave their comments attach files on the go.

It doesn't offer white label project portal. For few agencies, this might be a deal breaker. Also it doesn't have an Invoice / Payment module built in.

Slack und Asana
Dawn
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Great for remote teams

As the manager of a remote team, this software allows me to see everyone's workloads, individual task progress, project progress, and share with clients as needed! Everything you need is in one platform - communication, task management, document sharing, project planning, and so much more.

The only thing I would like to see improved is how you use the software with clients. I wish there was a way to print the project roadmap reports without requiring the client to login to view it.

Nifty had more features

Nifty had more features
Albert
Albert
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Best PM software for NGOs and small teams

We needed a solution for effective project management with our small team. Nifty brings great possibilities to add details to tasks and also to add task dependencies and milestones. Great to switch between views (Kanban, List, Gantt).

+ possibility to assign more than 1 person to a task
+ awesome and responsive support
+ neat and intuitive UI
+ customizable, I can switch off the chat function which we don't use so the UI stays sleek
+ dependencies and milestones
+ Gantt view
+ Great features like integrated time tracking and custom fields that allow us to customize tasks to our needs
+ compared to other pm software best pricing for small teams (flat rate not price per member)
+ discount for Non-Profits

- mobile app needs some improvement but I mainly use it on desktop anyway

Freedcamp