Agile CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Agile CRM

Agile CRM ist eine cloudbasierte CRM-Lösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Sie bietet Kontaktverwaltung, Telefonie-Tools, Terminplanung, Marketingautomatisierung, Projektmanagement, einen Zielseiten-Ersteller und...

4,0

mohammadd
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Cost-efficient and top-performing CRM software

I had a good time working with agile crm For my email marketing and tracking and helped me in my business

A powerful and all-encompassing CRM tool, Agile CRM assists businesses of all sizes in streamlining their operations and augmenting customer satisfaction. With a broad array of features and functionalities, it simplifies contact management, lead tracking, marketing automation, and customer data analysis. Furthermore, it's user-friendly and offers excellent customer service

Agile CRM currently offers support for six languages, but expanding the tool to include more languages would be a valuable addition

EngageBay CRM

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde

Expensive and not a all in one software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

I found agile more suitable for my business
Javier
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Great Customer Support and Features

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

User interface and report customization.

Zoho CRM, Insightly und Pipedrive

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde

The relationship beetween price and features

OnePageCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change.

So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign.
It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign.

Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday.
After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Hubspot is very expensive, and most thing you can do in Agile -- and Agile is "agile", if you know how to use the tools they have like the JSON nodes.

Hi Tom,
We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently.

Beantwortet am 18.12.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Agile CRM

Divaldo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Fantastic CRM system

I had integrated the agile CRM with facebook and since we had ads running to capture leads, it was spectacular, because the automation was ready, there was a lot of engagement with customers and they felt special.

Agile CRM was one of the most important tools for managing my business, excellent for capturing leads, automating and controlling all activities. What I loved most was email automation.

Recently they launched another tool and they stopped paying so much attention to this tool, also over the years I tirelessly requested the addition of more currencies which was not done.

Cam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Easy and clear

Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software.

Huge thanks

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Zoho CRM

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde

Too many hidden costs in order to get the software to do what I wanted. Too many variability requiring real specialization.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

seemed to do more of what I needed had greater support and was cost effective
D
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

Very limited contacts

Spent a lot of time setting up base contact database only to learn that contacts cannot share email addresses. THE ENTIRE AgileCRM suite requires Contact to have a unique email address in order to work. Zero notion of households, families, groups which share accounts or emails. Absolutely insane that a "modern" CRM determines uniqueness by email address. Contacted support and their response was to put dummy data into email address and that no other customers complain. Unbelievable response to put garbage data into a CRM as a work around which then negates nearly all the other functionality e.g., Campaigns, Emails, Tracking, etc. What a massive disappointment and waste of time.

Potentially robust functionality of campaigns, mail, newsletters, etc.

Very limited functionality if contacts need to share an email address. Poor, borderline arrogant support.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 8.9.2020

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

Hey Tom,
We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM.
Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features.
Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks,

Beantwortet am 16.10.2020
Ben
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it.

I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools.

Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Zoho CRM, Mailchimp und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

My Review Of AgileCRM

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

the non intrusive way they kept in touch, the other used very hard sales techniques, which I don't like.
Valor
Valor
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

90% Off Sales.Force

I needed a CRM that I can use to track my leads and sales pipelines for a variety of things I do. Agile CRM honestly does well, except its ui/ux is not very friendly, and I get lost quite often, and there's lots of tabs and clicking to get to where I want to be. It is a very complex solution for complex company. Unfortunately, I just want things simple for my simple brain. I opted for a simpler CRM solution with more exciting Ui & Ux but less functionality.

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force. A Super Comprehensive CRM. It does a lot and can easily integrate with email, calls, automations and marketing platforms.

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force, even to the teeth with its ui and ux experience - which is terrible. Otherwise it is a very solid CRM, and the pricing is very reasonable.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU.

Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software.

We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days.

We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Sergey
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

Beantwortet am 31.7.2019
Kimberly
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

The Entire Product is Deeply Flawed and Useless

From the beginning, Agile was an inflexible tool that I managed to use for the very simple tasks of sending out newsletter and other marketing outreach. Reporting was not helpful and seeing lists of contacts was difficult to achieve. Now that the mailing functionality no longer works, we are shifting to a different system.

Early on, it was a simple way to send out newsletters and webinar reminders.

At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out email to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). When I contacted Customer Support, not only did they not actually have a good solution for how I was to use it going forward, but they said any fix would take at least 2 weeks to implement. That is unacceptable for an online marketing tool that a user has purchased in order to send out email.

The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find me answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs.

Beyond the fact that it doesn't actually work anymore, the reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective. The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.

Erik
Erik

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Slavica
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

Good value for Money

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training
Very easy to use and modify.
Different modules through single platform
Nice visual reports

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

david
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

SDR Feedback

My experience has been very good.

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Pipedrive

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde

There email solution is quirky.

Ease of use
Shekhar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.10.2021

Not good, need lot of improvements and a good developer team

Worst experience.

Simplicity, nothing else to like in the CRM.

Always has server delay issue, did not send emails to contacts just shows email sent in activities.
Worst server, hard to make reports as reports did not get update after email sent. Campaign feature is very basic and hard and also wait nodes in campaign is very poorly managed. Customer care team did not understand queries they just reply server delay. since October 2020. They suggest to move to there new platform which but asks customers to migrate data rather than they migrating data to new platform.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Fantastic and HIGHLY customizable

Agile is a highly customizable CRM platform for someone (or team) who wants detailed customization of not only the pipeline management but also automated (or semi-automated) email, phone/text integrations also.

This is one of the most highly customizable CRM's I have found. the customizations and integrations are fantastic. Integrations of 3rd party software appears to be growing and is still a bit lacking but the key integration of google contacts sets if far apart from the competition.

It can be a bit on the tedious side to customize and set up. It is not simple enough for many would-be users and does require some above-average computer skills. On the plus side, the ability to customize so much more than other CRM's is also what sets it far apart from the competition.

Simon
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

A happy user

Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Not very easy to use as desired, customer support is lacking

Low cost option and an all in one solution if willing to sacrifice efficiency and organization

I like that there are multiple features and uses for this software ranging from email marketing to contact management that can all be accessed in one place. The free plan includes some valuable uses as well.

The process for organizing and managing follow up calls and sales funnel movement involves too many steps, which reduces the simplicity factor considerably. This has caused me to have to use other functions that weren't intended for the use I ultimately use them for, which can be frustrating. Customer support is outsourced and scheduled in 30 minute blocks of time and once that time is up, you are cut off regardless of resolving your issue and are then directed to scheduling another block of time at a later date.

Hi Adam,

All our processes are set up to guide you in using our CRM to its full potential and irrespective of the business (size or industry), our product is applicable due to the vast and necessary features we provide. We have a one-time implementation process to help customise the tool as per your business requirements. For this, our training specialists are always ready to help based upon your schedule. For any other issues, you can connect with technical support via chat and email at www.agilecrm.com/support

Beantwortet am 3.8.2018
Thomas
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Bewertet am 3.9.2017

Email capacity has to be constantly increased, continual breakdowns

Nothing.

I run a small bankruptcy firm. I should't be having capacity issues mailing out to a relatively small pool(less than 8000) potential recipients. So low sticker price as long as you just use it for family and friends. I hate an upsell and actually miss Infusionsoft every day. Never thought I would say that. Why can't this be integrated in a meaningful sense with Dialpad such that our calls are logged in Agile automatically? I have to log them myself

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Thomas, thank you for taking your time to review us. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. Our competitors pricing model is related with the number of contacts which becomes exponentially costly once your business expands. Agile CRM allows you send unlimited emails to your customers as long as the sufficient email credits are purchased. We have integrations with popular telephony services like Twilio, RingCentral, Asterisk, SIP, Bria and many others. We are always open to integrate with new providers. We request you to write to us with your detailed requirement to our friendly support team at [email protected] and a resolution is assured.

Beantwortet am 18.9.2017
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 15.8.2019

A very user friendly CRM

A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

- I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface.

- It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team.

- Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me.

- Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites.

- The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Can improve on the customer support part.

Angelique
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Exceptional!!

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section.

You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe.

They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Jacques

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

Agile as a CRM

I ended up cancelling my subscription as parts of the CRM did not function properly, especially marketing automations

The price was attractive and the client database was comprehensive.

Marketing Automation was not reliable at all.

Price was beter
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 24.11.2022

Agile - The best CRM tool in the market

The best CRM tool in current market in my opinion . Very cost effective and easy to use.

We can easily track our project related stuff and tasks in Agile. We can micro manage tasks using Agile . The main goal of Agile CRM is improve business relationship . The name itself indicates Customer Relationship Management.Also it is a cloud based tool where we dont need to maintain any servers from our side.

Customer care service should be increased a lot at least for the paid customers.Down time of the tool must be decreased i.e scheduled downtime.

519 Bewertungen