Agile CRM Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Agile CRM

Agile CRM ist eine cloudbasierte CRM-Lösung für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen. Sie bietet Kontaktverwaltung, Telefonie-Tools, Terminplanung, Marketingautomatisierung, Projektmanagement, einen Zielseiten-Ersteller und...

4,0

Roni
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

AgileCRM automates digital marketing for us

Agile CRM is the most important program within our company. We use it for the purpose of preserving our customer and prospect databases, managing email rounds, tracking contracts, reporting and a bit of marketing automation. We will often bring people in for a short period of time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management position. The mobile app, which has just been released, is excellent and offers almost all the fundamental features of the web version.

Agile CRM has some very remarkable Marketing Automation abilities that we are exploiting for now. It is possible to set up fundraising strategies, automated responses, and with Workato, it is possible to do even more. Agile CRM helps us get an accurate idea of where we are with respect to any possible deal. It monitors the replicas we enter freehand along with exhibits email correspondence and associated people, and handles things with the simple drive of a mouse. It is such an important portion of our company that you may not imagine an existence without it. If we didn't have it, it would mean missing important calls, not having up-to-date contact with many customers, suppliers and prospects, and losing track of them.

At the negotiation table, I would like Agile to report the number of days the agreement has lasted in that position. This information can be found in different places, but owning it on the Kanban board would be wonderful. I would like Agile CRM to also exhibit a figure of how existing marketing campaigns and automations relate to each other, in order to avoid nasty or repeated emails and other actions. It would be significantly more optimal if it were possible to access more information on the screen so you wouldn't have to dig so far outside the program and make decisions before executing your projects.

Joshua
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 4.4.2021

Good little CRM for a great price

Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde

Hubspot was much more money for similar features

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM
Alex

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Calendar in Military Time

Experience is actually very horrible overall, but you get what you pay for.

My next solution will be Keap or GoHighLevel.

The price of the software is nice, the features from a glance look really good but once you start using them is when you are in for a surprise.

The scheduling calendar is completely worthless. I would never in my life send a prospective customer to schedule an appointment as the time is in military time.

As a programmer myself, this is rather a simple fix. I brought it to their attention and even supplied code examples to apply that could remedy this.

The fact that they fail to provide a solution to the calendar shows that they disregard their customers and are completely lazy to provide a simple fix.

Why even a launch calendar like this? It is very sad actually, if you google it, requests has been made years ago by several customers! This is like installing a door but not putting a door knob on it. This is like taking a shower but failing to use soap or clean water.

The company is lazy and could care less about their customers. I have bad service by other companies but these guys take lazy to another level.

All the other features are half-usable (exit popups, push notification, etc).... if they put a little extra effort into things, this could be a nice piece of software.

If I was to wrap what I think about this software into one word... I would LAZY.

Hi Alex,
Thank you for sharing your review with us. Our product features are driven by the inputs given by our customers. Agile CRM is just designed to solve all the three purposes on a single platform. This could a small feature and may not be considered on first priority. But, we will take this into consideration. We at Agile CRM are open to the user's feedback and suggestions and have been working on the same which really helped us scale to where we are now. Also, we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps and Schedule.ly is the one that can be used for calendar and scheduling. If you would like to try this new app, please share your acceptance with our support team at [email protected] so that we can share the same with you.

Beantwortet am 19.9.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Agile CRM

Divaldo
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Fantastic CRM system

I had integrated the agile CRM with facebook and since we had ads running to capture leads, it was spectacular, because the automation was ready, there was a lot of engagement with customers and they felt special.

Agile CRM was one of the most important tools for managing my business, excellent for capturing leads, automating and controlling all activities. What I loved most was email automation.

Recently they launched another tool and they stopped paying so much attention to this tool, also over the years I tirelessly requested the addition of more currencies which was not done.

Cam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Easy and clear

Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software.

Huge thanks

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

Zoho CRM

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde

Too many hidden costs in order to get the software to do what I wanted. Too many variability requiring real specialization.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

seemed to do more of what I needed had greater support and was cost effective
An
An

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Virtual Quality Account, Ease of use

Simple using for only recorded and track deal is fine. If you expect to know in depth as Report, Forecast in Details, Customization as your needs this not a best choices.

AgileCRM offer the Score Lead and Star-Rank for People and Company, help you to priority your time to spend on account and feedback to marketing team on their campaign lead. Deal board offer 3 view as complex/tight/wide depend on what you want to see the distances of each stage. Product is offered, include discount too, save your time. People in Company show as table you could choose column and see information you want with scroll to right

Default size of column, if you choose much column system narrow size default column as Name it make user hard to recognize account with just few word. Report for only for enterprises plan if below you only offered Weekly Report. Deal Widget shown only line chart, piece chart for forecast revenue/ quantity of deals, cant click to see details

Capsule und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

They have the same layout as Three column page and better in report, forecast and customization for your need with your unique business and help your sales team.
Ben

Bewertet am 11.5.2020

The most cost-effective marketing automation and CRM solution I can find

I was originally looking for a marketing automation system for myself, but most are incredibly expensive. I decided to try it and, after a brief learning period, have really fallen in love with it.

I've ended up recommending it many of my B2B clients and startup clients, who similarly are limited in budget. They are sceptical at first but then realise just how much it can do and how it can replace lots of existing disjointed (and expensive) tools.

Look, I'm sure Hubspot and the likes have benefits in some areas - but when you account for the cost difference it really is difficult to justify spending so much more!

- it's almost an all-in-one product, but at a much more accessible price
- for the most part, the product is easy to use and I like how you can setup automations in an intuitive way
- when used correctly, the power of the product is so insightful
- PRICE!

- I think the platform overall could do with a cleaner design
- Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to find the thing you need (but customer service have always been quick to help)
- Would love some newer and more modern templates in emails etc.
- LinkedIn integration would make a huge difference

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Zoho CRM, Mailchimp und Marketo Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Mainly price, the free trial, and the breadth of features
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

My Review Of AgileCRM

I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

the non intrusive way they kept in touch, the other used very hard sales techniques, which I don't like.
Valor
Valor

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

90% Off Sales.Force

I needed a CRM that I can use to track my leads and sales pipelines for a variety of things I do. Agile CRM honestly does well, except its ui/ux is not very friendly, and I get lost quite often, and there's lots of tabs and clicking to get to where I want to be. It is a very complex solution for complex company. Unfortunately, I just want things simple for my simple brain. I opted for a simpler CRM solution with more exciting Ui & Ux but less functionality.

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force. A Super Comprehensive CRM. It does a lot and can easily integrate with email, calls, automations and marketing platforms.

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force, even to the teeth with its ui and ux experience - which is terrible. Otherwise it is a very solid CRM, and the pricing is very reasonable.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

Agile CRM Review

Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

- Contacts import and export is very simple

- Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat

- Great integration across multiple marketing tools

- Social media and email campaign management is a great add

- Detailed report-generation.

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult

- Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.
Aaron
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

Stay away - will IRREPARABLY DAMAGE your ability to send emails to even your existing customers

In a word, awful. Setup is confusing. First you're presented the option to link your gmail account--I did. But it did not work. Engaged chat support. They tell me to disable the link, and to use a very convoluted process to first enable 2FA on our entire company's google account users, then set up a App Password in Google Account, then provide it to Agile as p/w when setting up IMAP/SMTP instead. I had followed the nagging setup icon instructions to create MX and TXT records as well, which chat support specifically told me to remove.

I then sent an initial email in two batches of 15 receipients - existing customers we communicate with often in our business (they're tenants of our property management company). Gmail accounts received, Yahoo accounts got a 554 Permanent Error rejection response. I tried a stripped down version from within gmail (not Agile)--but then got the same 554 error. Sent a freshly composed email to a yahoo account of mine, as a test--same 554 error. These are all yahoo email addresses that have lots of prior back-and-forth with our company gmail account. Now however, Agile has created this 554 email leaving us completely unable to communicate with about 1/3 of our tenants. This is an irreparable harm. NOTHING IS WORTH THIS.

I was drawn in by the lure of a free product.

I'm now unable to send even regular text-only emails from our company's gmail account to any yahoo account, regardless of the number of prior emails back and forth between the two. We effectively now cannot use email to communicate with our existing customers reliably.

Zoho CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Cost (free) and what seemed like a lot of good reviews.
Jaime

Bewertet am 24.11.2016

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for...

As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price.

After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Beantwortet am 25.11.2016
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

3.5 painful years

I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Price
Customer Service (except for fixing bugs)
Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon".
Clunky interface
Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered.
Emails to clients bounce
WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Price and claimed features.
Jim

Bewertet am 31.7.2017

Absolute rubbish

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 14.9.2017
Esther
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 31.7.2017

we have work or differences

they are very easy to used and very user friendly I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

is very friendly but that about it, they program has a lot of things to make your sales work but if you do not have the regular you wont have access to anything.

I did a review because I was very upset with agile here is the previous review: they are bad at costumer service I would have more luck working with a wall at least she would listed and act like she is trying to help, the manager for support was so horrible to work with when ask to help with option he didn't help me I trying to be as patient with them but I really feel that they just ripped us off. I did a previews review on them because so far was it was all good but once I did, it was like they did not want to try any more.

as of today they have help me with the problem and we manage to get everything resolve they saw the mistake the made and help us with the problem at hand I am very glad we could still work together because we know as company they have very easy CRM program to used

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Esther, thank you for taking your time to review us again. We are glad that your past experience was positive and happy to see that your confidence in the product and support is restored. Agile CRM is a versatile product loaded with features and is designed after surveying various businesses on many parameters like size, business workflow, number of product pipelines.

We have the monthly plans and you can always switch to any plan of your choice. Our pricing plans are designed to keep the product affordable to all the small and medium businesses without losing all the core capabilities of the product. We try to be fair with all our customers and to protect this, any exceptions are not encouraged. Our efforts are always to make an easy to use product and a friendly service. Agile CRM is the bottom band in pricing and upper band in features. We request you to write to [email protected] and our friendly support team will provide the best resolution.

Beantwortet am 18.9.2017
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 31.3.2018

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Lee
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

Used to be Good - Now nothing more than a scam

Used to use heavily (20,000+ contacts) but it'd become such a broken product I wouldn't recommend it to even the smallest of users. It has no reliability at this point.

Agile CRM at one point was a great reasonably-priced solution for start-ups looking for basic contact management with some campaign management features, etc. Sadly, the Pros are long-gone and Agile CRM is nothing more than a scam today with most of the add-on features, as well as basic things like email, hardly ever working.

Campaign sending has been flaky for at least 8 months with emails consistently not being sent, no logs tracking info, and a customer service team that always responds "their back-end team will be taking a look at it". As these issues go on for weeks they still bill out the $79 / month enterprise fee per user plus add-on email costs without rectifying the issue. It's gotten so bad that at times users can't even reset their own password because AgileCRM's PW emails won't even send. They blame this on an internal API Key issue - again been weeks on something as simple as resetting your password. This is a total waste of a product at this point.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.12.2022

Fantastic and HIGHLY customizable

Agile is a highly customizable CRM platform for someone (or team) who wants detailed customization of not only the pipeline management but also automated (or semi-automated) email, phone/text integrations also.

This is one of the most highly customizable CRM's I have found. the customizations and integrations are fantastic. Integrations of 3rd party software appears to be growing and is still a bit lacking but the key integration of google contacts sets if far apart from the competition.

It can be a bit on the tedious side to customize and set up. It is not simple enough for many would-be users and does require some above-average computer skills. On the plus side, the ability to customize so much more than other CRM's is also what sets it far apart from the competition.

Simon
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 10.3.2020

A happy user

Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

It shortened our response time

The Automatic Call Distribution helped us make our response time as short as 5 minutes which made our customers happy and reduced the chrun.

It didn't came with Call Tracking, Call List Management and Batch Processing.

Odoo
Evelina
Evelina

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Agile CRM - The best management tool

One of the best management tool in current market with low cost. With minimal amount we can easily maintain our project.

We can easily track all our project related tasks and all. We can schedule appointments in this tool which is best so far.We can track the work done by every individual easily and also we can micro manage our project. We can track the tickets raized by our customers easily.

Sometimes CRM goes down and we cant use the Agile in the down time creates a lot dependency on that tool. Also customer support should be increased for paid members for continuous usage of their application.

Mitja
Mitja
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

Buggy and the support is not reliable

The GUI has a nice look and feel and they have a lot of different features. The addition of mass emailing option is a nice addition, but the pricing is a bit off (it gets very expensive very quickly)

The GMail gadget stopped working, the import of the deals/opportunities didn't work correctly and after days and days of support and endless "Thank you for your continued patience" the problem wasn't resolved. What's even worse, their support staff has a habit of either not calling when agree or not providing answers when they promised they will.

The product is otherwise competitively priced and has a nice interface, but some serious quality and support issues.

Antwort von Agile CRM

We thank you for trying Agile CRM and are glad to hear that you liked our modern interface. Sorry to hear that your experience with the product and service is not great. The Gmail gadget helps with the contact details and actions to add tags, notes, tasks, see history from within the Gmail window. If a Gmail contact you are replying to is not present in Agile CRM, you can easily add it to the CRM. The Gmail gadget will not add any more contacts to the CRM when the limit on contacts is reached. Our pricing is very competitive as we allow 10K contacts+companies together to be saved in our basic plan where for a similar number of contacts the pricing for our competitors is much higher.

Our Support team does not give up so easily and makes every attempt to provide the solution irrespective of the scope of Support. Sometimes this delays the resolution and we understand the importance of keeping the customer informed. We thank you for your time and helping us with your feedback.

Beantwortet am 12.9.2017

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Beantwortet am 24.10.2018
Drew
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

Horrible customer service... Don't use Agile unless you want to get stuck in a contract!

horrible

It seemed easy to use, but it kept mixing up my data.

Customer service was horrible. I eventually tried to cancel my subscription, but they kept charging me for an annual subscription. I cancelled it in December of 2019. They charged me for it in January of 2020, so I called them and cancelled again. They gave me a refund. In January of 2021, they charged me again for my annual subscription. I called them back and the guy tells me at first that there are no refunds! What??? I cancelled it OVER A YEAR AGO!!! He tells me that he has to talk to his management and is not sure if he can refund my money... Grrrr... I'm so pissed... I told him that I was going to start writing bad reviews about Agile while I waited for his management. Eventually, he said he initiated the refund and cancelled my subscription... We'll see!

518 Bewertungen