PriceLabs Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über PriceLabs

PriceLabs ist eine Ertragsmanagementlösung, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, Preise und Verfügbarkeiten in Ferienwohnungen, Frühstückspensionen, Serviced Apartments sowie anderen Immobilien zu verwalten. Mit PriceLabs können...

4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu PriceLabs durchsuchen

200 von 200 Bewertungen
Gernot

Bewertet am 29.12.2023

The right tool to start and come a long way

Es erlaubt auch dem Neuling einen leichten Einstieg in das Revenuemanagement und bringt von der ersten Minute eine Ersparnis. Davor habe ich die Preise in meinem channelmanager von Hand verändert. Dies erfordert viel Zeit und erübrigt sich nach dem Einrichten von Pricelabs..

Man kann mit einer Anzeige anfangen und es macht Sinn. Sobald man mehr Einheiten hat gibt es auch viele Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten

Ich bin mit Pricelabs rundum zufrieden, es gibt nichts was ich ändern würde.

Hi Gernot,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy that PriceLabs has helped you save time, and maximize income.

We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2024.

Beantwortet am 3.1.2024
Renata
Renata
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 21.12.2023

PriceLabs continues to impress with exceptional customer support

has been highly positive, characterized by the seamless and gradual learning curve the powerful software offers. PriceLabs not only provides robust functionality but also ensures that users can acquire a nuanced understanding of its features over time. The platform's design allows for a progressive exploration of concepts, enabling users to delve deeper at their own pace.

It's evident that PriceLabs consistently goes above and beyond, showcasing exceptional dedication to customer support. Their content-rich webinars underscore a commitment to ensuring customers are well-informed and empowered. This unwavering focus on customer training sets PriceLabs apart, exemplifying a commitment to excellence in customer service.

While the platform is robust and efficient in automating pricing strategies, users occasionally find themselves delving into manual assessments to ensure nuanced optimization.

Hi Renata,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback, and especially for acknowledging our customer support - one of the areas we, as a company pay special emphasis on.
Wishing you the best for 2024.

Beantwortet am 2.1.2024
Brian

Bewertet am 16.4.2021

Best Vacation Rental Pricing System Available

I am very pleased with PL overall. No complaints.

I have used competing systems and am very satisfied with PriceLabs. The level of customization is incredibly rich to the point that I can have a pricing strategy that leaves very little, if any money on the table. I am also very pleased with their pricing structure. They don't milk us on a percentage, but on a per unit rate, which comes out to a bit cheaper than the competing systems I have used in the past. The don't have phone support on demand, but are quick to respond to emails and can set up support calls with appointments. Very satisfied overall.

Due to the richness of the customization, there is a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to best set everything up. As they have added features, the interface has gotten a bit cluttered. That said, once you understand how it all works, you have a very powerful tool in your hands. I also don't see much value in the marketplace dashboards. They are lacking more development. But the dashboards are not essential to the usefulness of the system as a whole.

Die besten Alternativen zu PriceLabs

Patricia

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Worthless

Horrible

There is no pro for us. It was completely worthless. We gave it over 6 months. When it was costing us money we dropped it.

This product did nothing for our rental business. We understood how to use the tool, it was not difficult to use. It just does not work well. Their customer support was non-existent.

Antwort von PriceLabs

Hi Patricia: This is Richie and I am one of the founders here.

We are very sorry to disappoint you. We are glad that you found the tool easy to use. I am glad that you are continuing to use PriceLabs still and I see that you have started to receive bookings. We highly recommend watching our training that happens every day to optimize your account. I also briefly looked at your account and it seems pretty solidly booked. Maybe this was after you increased price?

Beantwortet am 30.9.2022
Carlos

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Much needed product for STR pricing

you need this product if you intent on making a business in the STR business.

somewhat of a learning curve with setting things up

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

We are glad PriceLabs helped you achieve your STR business objectives.

Beantwortet am 12.4.2024
Manuel

Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Awesome tool

After you understand the software it is a great tool to use. Cuts back on hours and hours of manually comparing prices and making sure we are positioned adoringly regarding the competitors. However to start using the SW it would be great to have a PriceLabs person hear you and help you set your initial stagy and explain the how the SW "reads" your inputs to generate it's outputs.

Highly recommend it

Rely rely helpful, to make sure yield the maximum revenue for each property. It is very flexible to customize to our harts content / location specifics. Information about expected occupancy in the town and "real" information about already booked occupation for each day forward.
Rely easy to visually see in % how well we are doing in the future. This time frame is also customizable, so we chose, 7 day, 30 days and 90 day, to easily see if we are OVER selling (too cheap) our UNDER selling (to expensive).
Integration with our PMS was very simple also.

- Sold night, do not display the "correct" value that the unit was sold at.
- Color scheme of information displayed (bule "cold" used for higher occupancy)
- Base percentage history are not real values, of our apartment this year versus last nor versus the town. It's an estimate of what we have versus the changes we make. But none of this portrays reality.

Linda

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

Best software for pricing vacation rentals!

Saves me a ton of time over manually adjusting pricing and availability. This is one of my favorite softwares for managing my vacation rentals.

• Pricing adjusts very well based on demand and it is obvious that prices for festival weekends, etc should be higher and the software does adjust for these events - some of which I don't even know are going on
• Allows min and max prices and has a lot of customization of pricing possible
• One of the best features is the ability to set customized availability as well as pricing. I can set a 2 night minimum for the near future but then a 30 day minimum farther out if I would rather find a longer term guest.
• Orphan day availability is great – here I can allow a 1 night stay only if it is in between other bookings and the software automates all of this where I used to have to do it manually.
• The software pushes pricing and availability to AirBnB and also to my channel manager Lodgify which is great as then Lodgify can push to VRBO and Booking.com.
• I like that I don't have to pay for a month if I don't need to sync pricing for a property (this works well when I have corporate guests staying for multiple months)

• Pricing is a bit higher than what I would pay on a different system I tried out but the features made it worthwhile.

KIMBERLY

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Great software for STR occupancy pricing. Prices competitively

Overall software is great but their customer service is exceptional. They understand what str companies are going through with covid and are supporting us all the way. Thanks guys! You are awesome.

Easy to use and understand. Always improving and adding helpful elements

Wouldn't mind a few more specifc features.

• Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 10.4.2022

40% Revenue increase

Great experience overall and as soon as the billing thing is fixed your service will be perfect!

This software increased my revenue by 40%! I was able to set it up myself from the tutorials. All around great experience!

The Sync listings button should not be linked to your billing dept. Users need to toggle this button or re-link their listings sometimes when changes are made to our PMS. This should not cause a billing nightmare where we get double charged by the system.

Thomas
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 6.8.2020

Really enjoy ease of use, great analytics and subscription price.

I am a very busy individual and am tasked with running four different businesses. The great tools from Analytics to Market Dashboards where I can compare Future Looking , LOS and Lead Time, Amenities and Policy and Fees of my competition at a glance is key to running a successful vacation rental business and PriceLabs has it all, plus.

The three different Menu listings at top of Software. Dynamic Pricing, Market Dashboards and Account. Seems clunky to me. Why not put them all in one menu option.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Omnia Dynamic Pricing

Warum PriceLabs gewählt wurde

I felt that PriceLabs has better integration and has ease of use and analytics

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PriceLabs

Ease of use, better analytics.
Nathan

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

Awesome Product & Great Service

Pricelabs increased my overall annual revenue!

It can be a bit pricey, still, feel its worth every penny!

Caroline
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

Only for Price changes

As I used Pricelabs to manage more than 1000 apartments at the same time, it was very good with the possibility of grouping room types in the same price category, but the lack of other tools is very noticeable and hindered the analyzes and controls, which needed other complementary systems.

The possibility of creating different levels of increase or decrease in price, based on the user's free decision, is very interesting when you want to price differently for each occupancy level. Also it's nice to have possibility of grouping room types in the same price category.

I think the system is very simple, with no possibility of applying strategies such as minimum nights, entry and exit restrictions, discounts according to the number of guests, etc. This makes Revenue management very difficult, which needs to be complemented by other tools. Also, there are no suggestions or market research within the platform. All price optimization is based on the user's own management and choice, and we don't have historical reports or price changes, which makes it difficult to control.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your review. We're glad you found several features, particularly groups, powerful.

However, some of the features and customisations that you mentioned as lacking, - such as minimum nights, check-in/out restrictions, and occupancy-based discounts, are features present in the product and are widely used by our customers.

We find it surprising that these features were not used or apparent, and thus a lesson for our team to make these evident during our training sessions.

We offer full pricing automation and the ability for users to pick their desired level of control. With all the features we offer it can sometimes be a challenge to narrow down the desired set.

We'd love to show you these features and how you can get the best out of PriceLabs.

Please contact our team and we'd be happy to run you through a personalised demo

Richie Khandelwal,
Co-founder - PriceLabs

Beantwortet am 23.1.2023
Nancy

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Great software

Pricelabs has helped me set up my property so I have earned more in the last year than expected. Their market research helped me start with my price points that match my neighbors. Their dynamic pricing helps me stay competitive while I earn the most money possible.

The family groups are a little difficult to understand.

Dear Nancy,

We are happy to hear that PriceLabs has been able to help you increase your revenues in the last one year. Our mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time.

With regards family groups - we admit, it does take some time to get familiar with some features. If you'd like our team to walk you through any of our functionality, please don't hesitate to reach out to us [email protected]

Rudy

Bewertet am 21.1.2022

Great value and customer support

Have been using the service for about 2 years and find it instrumental in raising our rental revenue. Feature are complete and for the most part work really well. Customer support is outstanding, including the ability to connect directly with the founders of the company and some of the key scientists on the team.

I imagine the algorithm works really well in densely populated areas, but requires extra manual work to be effective in vacation destinations that don't have the concept of a neighborhood. Currently the automated process for establishing a comp set is a bit flawed; I would like to be able to define my own comp set to track market occupancy and drive rate calculations.

Charlie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Into the future of Vacation Rentals with Price Labs

Great. In my role in getting new properties in to our portfolio it allows me to present unbias and market related data over just our internal data. It also helps me show what the market place is like to owners, enabling them to make the best decision for themselves. It has been a game changer and I look forward to the product being improved and adding features in the near future.

It has changed the way we price, project and even view our properties' performance.

I know it is hard, but th revenue figures can be way out at times. I have looked at our own properties on the system and the variance can be quite big. However, that is generally down to dates being blocked or high owner use.

Hi Charlie,

Thank you taking the time to review us. We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has had a positive impact on your pricing decisions!

If you have any doubts about the way the system works, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email - [email protected] or our in-product chat. Our team is very responsive via email and our product specialists will respond to any query within a few business hours.

Beantwortet am 27.1.2023
joana
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

Good service great report

- price fixing according to demand- revenue increase- strategies correction according to market

Pricelabs is easy to implement the baiscs and the results appear very quickly.The support is of high quality and fairness!The constant webinars to explain in detail the features.I highly recommend pricelabs to increase the revenue results.30 days trial

The high complexity of some features. In my opinion, it's hard to use pricelabs 100%...

Hi Joana,

Thank you for your trust and appreciation. We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has had a positive impact on your pricing decisions!

As you pointed out, our free, no-strings attached 30-day trial is a great way for individual hosts, co-hosts or property managers to evaluate and familiarise themselves with our tools, customisations and features before making any commitment.

That said, we also agree with you that our wide array of features and customisations can get overwhelming. In that regard, please feel free to reach us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestion you might have and we'll be happy to help.

Our team is very responsive over email and you will rest assured, hear back from us within a few business hours.

guy

Bewertet am 18.6.2023

complex, but technical

good,

granular pricing ability - able to adjust tiny factors and add in orphan days

selection of compared property types - hotels and self catering are different beasts

Hi Guy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you're enjoying the granularity of PriceLabs and the customization options offered.

We understand that our wide array of features and customizations may seem complex, but we've got you covered. We offer weekly training sessions in five different languages to ensure you have the guidance you need. And if you ever have any questions or doubts, simply reach out to us at [email protected], and our team will promptly assist you.

With regards your feedback about hotels versus short-term rentals - we have an exciting update. We've introduced a new tab called "HOTEL DATA" right next to the Neighbourhood Data tab. This tab provides comprehensive information about hotels in your area, while the neighbourhood tab now focuses exclusively on short-term rentals. We hope this change addresses your concerns and enhances your experience.

We value your feedback, and we're always open to hearing more. So, if you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're committed to continually improving our platform to better serve you.

Thank you once again for choosing PriceLabs and for your valuable review.

Best regards,

Beantwortet am 21.6.2023
Marlene
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Bewertet am 7.1.2023

A 10/10 Software

Easy to use, helpful and on point customer service

The sync could be done more often / frequently

Hi Marlene,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

PriceLabs mission has always been focused on delivering value and customer service is top priority - and we appreciate that for acknowledging this.

Regarding 'Price Sync' - we've noted your feedback. While our default sync happens once a day, a user can choose to sync upto 3 times a day.

On that note, we value suggestions and take feedback very seriously. It helps us better our product and services, so please don't hesitate to write to us in this regard.

Luiz
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Essential for price management in STR

Price management is really the best part of the product, as well as minimum stay management depending on each condition presented throughout the year.

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Hi Luiz,

Thank you for your trust and appreciation.
We're so glad to hear that PriceLabs has had a positive impact on your pricing decisions, especially our minimum stay customizations.

PriceLabs mission has always been focused on delivering value and helping our customers reach their goals - to boost occupancy, maximise revenue, and save time.

Should you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us [email protected]

Beantwortet am 27.1.2023

Bewertet am 18.1.2020

The most robust dynamic pricing software period!

Pricelabs team is incredibly quick in providing quality support whenever there are any questions or issues. They are end-user centric.

Pricelabs provides a lot of customizations to truly optimize pricing strategies to meet my business needs. It also allows for pricing management at scale, managing rules for multiple properties in one easy dashboard. Simply put, Pricelabs helps me make more money!

I truly do not have any cons for this product.

Juan C

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

Makes us more money and automates a painful daily process

Working with Pricelabs for 2 years with 25+ properties. It has made us more money and automated a painful process. Couldn't be happier.

- Makes you more money from suggested prices is set right
- Automates dynamic night stays
- Adjust prices for you
- Great value for the work done
- Once it is set correctly, tweaking takes minutes weekly
- Mobile works well

I am really happy with this service so it is hard to see a cons. I guess the only one would be for someone that is hoping for this software to set itself up, they would have trouble because it does require a bit of set up at first but you do have to go through in order to get the most out of it.

Rob

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

PriceLabs is a no-brainer

It's great not to have to worry if I'm setting a good price or if I'm leaving money on the table. I don't have to predict which weekends might be super popular and which ones not, I just set up PriceLab, pay a very reasonable monthly fee and forget about it. Too easy.

Setup is very easy. At the beginning I went with recommended price levels based on other listings in my area and after a few months I adjusted to (only slightly higher) recommended settings based also upon the prices and occupancy I'd achieved over that period.
There's a hell of a lot of detail there if you want to get into it, but just going with the defaults has given me a great result.

So far I've not seen a downside with this software.
NB: I use only AirBnB. Integration is great, but I can't comment on other platforms platforms. Caveat emptor!

Jerzy

Bewertet am 5.2.2023

very good value for money

It has risen my revenue by 30% at least.

loading time is sometimes long and I have to reload site

Hi Jerzy,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

So, we are thrilled and humbled to hear you say that PriceLabs has had such an impact on your revenue.

We have noted your feedback regarding load time and are working on improving every day.

Thank you once again for your review and feedback and and for choosing PriceLabs.

Beantwortet am 9.2.2023
Tracey

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Thanks so much

I love using it

It has helped me be more competitive in the marketplace in my area

It was a little confusing at first but once I got it it has been great

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so happy to hear that PriceLabs has helped you be more competitive in your market.

Yes, we do know that given our array of features and customisations it can be quite overwhelming. This is why we run weekly webinars and training sessions in multiple languages, so that our users have the chance to listen, absorb, learn and ask us questions.

We are also very responsive on email, so if ever you have a questions, please don't hesitate to write in!

Beantwortet am 28.3.2023
Kemal

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

Excellent pricing tool for holiday rentals

Amazing product and amazing support. Comparing to other pricing tools I experimented PriceLabs suggest much more dynamic prices. Other tools suggests very flat rates. You can also make use of gap availabilities by automatically reducing minimum stay requirements for the gaps. Support people are very quick to answer you in a very comprehensive way. It's hard to believe there are such people in the world but there are!

All is good, not possible to write anything negative about this product. However, PriceLabs please remember that we're delegating one of our most important aspects of our businesses, pricing, to you. So please keep working and making your tool even better!

200 Bewertungen