Über Thryv

Thryv is an all-in-one business management solution designed to help small businesses with essential business functions. With Thryv, business owners can expand their online presence, improve any customer relationship, and...

4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Thryv durchsuchen

441 von 441 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 2.6.2020

Crafting your message

I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Beantwortet am 9.6.2020
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

Great for simple CRM needs

Thryv collects client's contact info, and with their webhooks, I can easily import them where I need them.

I really like how we can capture potential clients info into the system and then start marketing to them.

If you have a current client, say a parent, and that parent has more than one child that needs to be in the system, you can't automatically have the 2nd child and no entered into the system. Also, if you are having them register their children for services, it is VERY VERY confusing because the system is not set up well for multiple "Sub" Clients.

Flowlu

Warum Thryv gewählt wurde

I needed more than just project management

Zuvor genutzte Software

Ora

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Well, I'm actually going BACK to Flowlu after our 6 month contract because it's not working well for our sub-clients

Antwort von Thryv

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to see if there is a way to resolve this issue. If you could send me an email to, [email protected], and send me some more details, I can send it to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Beantwortet am 20.4.2022
Kevin

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Our business is Thryving!

The orders we capture by using Thryv versus what would have slipped through the cracks without it tells me that not only is the system paying for itself, it’s actually generating income.

I love the dashboard. It’s the pulse of our company. At a glance you can see where you are, where you’re headed and where you’ve been. Filtering makes it easy if you want to see what’s been approved, expiring, needs attention, etc.

I think the reporting could use a facelift. You can export numbers but I’d like to see a feature with customizable graphs and charts.

Housecall Pro und Jobber

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Do a demo and you’ll see why.

Antwort von Thryv - US

Wow, Kevin, thank you so much for your review! It is amazing to hear how Thryv has helped your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 11.10.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu Thryv

Brett

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

Worst service for a small business operation

Horrible

Nothing to like about this company, as I sit on hold for the second time today and currently at 49.27 on hold!

Nothing to like about this service or “company”

• Branche: Design

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Impressive Customer Service and Good Tools

Overall, I've enjoyed Thryv. It's a bit more expensive than I ultimately can afford right now (being as my business is relatively new and still trying to grow). But, I'm going to stick with it and put in the work to make it a success. Thryv will be of great benefit especially when the ball gets to rolling really well.

I love that I can get a quick response from Customer Service, and they are always so eager to help. I really love the follow-up meetings with coaches. I really hope these coaching sessions will help my business grow. The social media posting tools are great! The calendar and booking features are great! I would love it if I could give my clients the option to choose from meeting locations, but I'm not seeing that option anywhere. I may check with a coach at some point. Not a big deal though.

Whew. I've been around and around regarding the auto-billing / auto-invoicing. I have clients that want an invoice each month to pay for the services I provide them. I'm still manually having to create and send these invoices each month. I would LOVE to see this work better and be a little more user friendly.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi John, thank you so much for your review. It makes our day even better when we hear how Thryv is helping your business by having the tools you need in one spot! We appreciate your feed back and will continue to make improvements where we can. I will be taking this information back to our team. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 24.8.2022
Anthony

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Great for job production

Good support

Easy to use I like the way you can go on to the system update the different contractors on what they have to do that day or in the future

Nothing It’s a very easy program to implement and use I like it

Antwort von Thryv - CA

Hey Anthony, thank you for the review and that is awesome to hear that you are able to work with your employees on a whole new level. If you ever need anything, please let us know. - Gabe

Tony
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

Benefits of Thryv software package

Customer service is great. Every issue has been dealt with simply and in a very timely manner.

The software takes a lot off of my plate on a daily basis. It integrates well with Google and other platforms. I especially like the calendar

Being fairly new to the customer online scheduling, I have found a few quirks that I am still dealing with. Mainly, the fact that people who try to do scheduling themselves are unaware of my current phone scheduling. I have to physically enter every appointment that does not come through the software.

Antwort von Thryv - CA

Hey Tony, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been able to take some things off of your plate. We understand there is always a transition period when it comes to changing to software. But always remember, that our team is here whenever you need help or a refresher on Thryv! - Gabe

Steve
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

Thryv is my CRM and VA all-in-one

Thryv is easy to use, well organized and equally functional on mobile app and desktop. It's very flexible to set up for calendar booking and groups events. I'm not even using all of it's features and I still find it's worth the money. And it brands me from start to finish!

The CRM has limited search capability. I would also like it to allow more automated campaigns to my contacts and prospects.

Antwort von Thryv - CA

Hi Steve, thank you for your review, and glad to hear that Thryv is helping you run your business! If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. - Gabe

Greg

Bewertet am 8.11.2022

Thryv review

Our administrator uses thryv and has said it was good

There are no complaints at this time thank you

• Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Lo ideal para administrar tu negocio

Me fascina el potencial que posee el software en lo que respecta a literalmente automatizar cada funcion de tu negocio, lo cual es un gran ahorro de tiempo.

Las integraciones suelen aveces ser un tanto engorrosas, el resto, no hay ningun problema realmente.

Matt

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Simplifies

The customer service/training is second to none! I had to take the time, but the small 1 hour trainings over a 3-4 week period was perfect for our implementation. We knew how to use all of its capabilities.

A great tool that is fairly easy to use. I love that all of my Social media can be engaged with one entry. I love the interaction i get with my customers. They can engage me in multiple ways.

It does not download from IVANS. To be Ideal for an Insurance agency i feel the download capability is pretty important. That is all that this system is missing in my opinion.

EZLynx

Warum Thryv gewählt wurde

I didn't know how to use AMS360.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Social media engagement and website support

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Matt, thank you so much for your review! It is always great to hear how communicating and working with your clients is easier with Thryv.

Thank you for your feedback as well. I will make sure to send this to our team for them to look into. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 5.7.2022
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

Doodle, Calendly und Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

The unparalleled business solutions all in one package and integrated, and the customer support.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 8.3.2021
Pamela
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 27.6.2020

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Beantwortet am 29.6.2020
Julie
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

Our buiness has bounced forward

The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Beantwortet am 17.6.2020
Curtis
  • Branche: Design

Bewertet am 15.1.2020

Thryving

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Beantwortet am 20.4.2020
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

Thryv for HR use

We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

Beantwortet am 3.10.2018
Gina
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

RWFE Thryver

My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

AllSeated

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Brendan Quinn and I met and he gave me a walk-through the software and he made it very easy to understand.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 12.5.2022
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

MY go to platform for business manageent

Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

Antwort von Thryv

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow.

We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 19.5.2022
Nick

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day.

Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 30.4.2021
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

Great all-around business building system

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Antwort von Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Beantwortet am 17.4.2020
Garrett
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

GorillaDesk und FieldRoutes

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Thryv

Thryv met my early needs better than either, but I need to use PestRoutes as well now that my company has grown because it offers some mission critical technology that Thryv doesn't, and likely will never, offer because Thryv is not specific to my industry.

Antwort von Thryv

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Gabe

Beantwortet am 28.8.2020
Marilyn
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

HAND-HOLDING

I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans!

I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Beantwortet am 22.10.2020
Kathy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 15.5.2020

Thryv Review

My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Beantwortet am 19.5.2020
Monica

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Brittany

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Best Software I Have Tried

9 out of 10

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue.

Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

Antwort von Thryv

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Beantwortet am 21.5.2021