Sortly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Sortly

Sortly Pro ist eine cloudbasierte Bestandsverwaltungslösung, die sich an kleine und mittlere Unternehmen in verschiedenen Branchen richtet. Zu den Hauptfunktionen gehören Aktivitätsverfolgung, Standortverfolgung, Bestandsverwaltun...

4,3

Sam
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Sortly was so easy to implement

Love Sortly. Use it every week sometimes every day, and it has been a great addition to our bag of tools at our company.

The staff position at our office that was responsible for this information has been replaced a handful of times while I have been in this office. The guy there when I was first hired bought a competitors software. I setup the local server for him, connected his iPad to it, and my phone. But before we could use it, I told him that he was going to have to configure it, and determine how he wanted to manage the inventory. It wasn't until 3 people later that Sortly was purchased and put to use the same day that we actually had an inventory up and running.

I use a Samsung Galaxy Fold 3. Previously a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The support team worked with me on the Note 9 due to a text size issue and the issue was mostly solved; however, I have yet to report that the problem is quite prominent in the Fold 3 and so they still have some work to do with their Text Flow/layout. At least on the Android side, but I don't know how much that would be their fault so much as it is the problem with Android allowing such a wide variety of configurations that every company wants to put their own spin on that I'm sure it can be a daunting task for them to address.

Hey Sam,

We truly appreciate the time you took to review Sortly and provide your feedback! Happy to hear that the app is valuable to your team.

Please email [email protected] so we can look into the Fold 3 concern for you.

Ross

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Easy to use and great for searches

We have been very happy with Sortly compared to our old system. It has been very helpful in keeping track of our thousand of different items.

Sortly makes it easy to add Tags and other locators to easily find items within the system

Adding permissions of new folders has to be done for each person individually.

Becca
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Reports are hugely lacking.

I feel we wasted a great deal of our time setting this up as it was not the most user friendly system to set up. The reports are terrible that you have access to and you are only allowed to save 3 customized reports which was never explained prior to signing the contract.

I thought it would be easy to track my inventory using custom reports.

The reports are not very customizable and what they don't tell you before you sign up is that you are limited to only 3 customized reports which is useless when you have several sites and want to run different reports.

Die besten Alternativen zu Sortly

Kelsey
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Sortly: Great for Small business inventory

It had a small learning curb, but there are so many features and capabilities. You can sort, add features, create bar codes, scan bar codes, etc. The possibilities are endless.

It is a very cost effective way to manage inventory for a small business, that doesn't quite need the large inventory software that is out there.

Some of the features are hard to understand for people that aren't savvy with computers.

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

The other products were very costly and really we needed something more than a spreadsheet to track out inventory.
Engin
  • Branche: Textilien

Happy to find

It's easy to use for my team. I'm not sure if they and I could use that easier complicated software. I like managing my team besides, I can see all the movements of my team easily and can check what they did.

Now I have an issue about searching results. I have some items which have variants and when I search I see the variants instead of main item. I requested this to be fixed and sortly will take care of it hopefully.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Zoho CRM und Odoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

Because of the price and easy use. While searching for software for our warehouses, I checked the trials of many of them but each has its statements and I had to learn what should be written where. Sortly can be used by anyone using a PC. You just create folders and put something in it.
Gustavo
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Very user friendly and powerfull solution at an affordable price

I love this software, it is easy to install, use and maintain, have lots of features for a small business, and the price, compare to other software alike, it is very affordable.

low cost
easy to implement and sustain
user friendly
folder structure
multiple pictures for each product

no order ticketing
no track of expendables
not to many features
integrations with 3rd party are only for enterprise level

inFlow Inventory

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sortly

affordable price, include many features that we needed
Tina

Toolroom Manager

Overall I'm very happy with sortly. Love having everything in one program, from tools & equipment to material and consumable goods.

Inventory tracking and Equipment/ tool tracking.

Small Glitches. Sometimes items disappear and I have to retrieve them from the trash or make a new entrée.

Hi Tina,

We appreciate your review! Your satisfaction with Sortly is our priority. Thank you!

If you'd like, you can reach out to us at [email protected] so we can discuss any technical issues you may be experiencing.

Beantwortet am 13.2.2024
sherry
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Sortly Review in clinic setting

It has been great to keep track of our supplies over 3 clinic sites. We have one ordering manager, and they receive notifications when supplies are running low at one of our clinics.

Set up is time-consuming when adding barcodes on all supplies. However, once it is set up, It is easy to add new items. But that is the case with any inventory system.

Billy
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

A Great all round inventory management app.

How easy it was to set up and get going, being able to add photos and prices.

it's an off the shelf product so wont hit all your buisness needs. quite basic but that is also what is so great about it.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Branche: Baumaterial

A Great Start for Growing Companies

This is an easy to use platform that is fast to implement and adopt with employees that are not used to using inventory management platforms/ERPs. It is limited in financial reporting abilities as it is not a fully fledged ERP, but it makes transitioning to a proper ERP easy.

Difficult to manage inventory purchased at different costs/ perform FIFO.

Lisa
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great app/software

This has changed my job as manager of Inventory for an office space! It is so much easier to get things sorted when they can be counted in a flash, instead of having to use an excel spreadsheet.

I love that we can assign our own barcodes or Sortly will make them up for us. Also, that anyone can use it through their own phone, so it negated the need for several additional physical items to keep track of.

It was a bit expensive. Also, it took a learning curve to figure out that the imported items folder could be manipulated easiest. It would be nice if several functions could be saved in more detail with a pull down menu? For example, I use more shortcuts than the four allowed on the phone scanner.

Square Point of Sale

Warum Sortly gewählt wurde

The ease of being able to use our phones as trackers (Sheetgo did not allow that integration as easily) and the ability to acess and update immediately in real time.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Square Point of Sale

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Sortly!

We are happy to hear that the app has replaced your previous method of inventory management and you are finding it useful.

I'll pass your request for a Square POS integration to our Product team, and if you have any other feature requests, please let us know at [email protected].

Denise
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Unhappy

The overall experience for me ended very badly because I paid out a lot of money on employees, putting the inventory into the system with the hopes that my entire inventory would fit into your system. We’ve reached out to you several times to find out if we were doing it properly if that’s the problem of why we can’t put our whole inventory into the paid amount.

The pros to this says I love how easy it is to use. But that’s the only thing I like about it.

I’m just a small balloon company with only a couple people working for me and your product is not have the ability to hold my full inventory even at a high price. It was a total waste of money, and all the hours I paid my employee to scan in the inventory to the point that it was full, which was not all of my inventory plus paying for the membership and it was a total loss of money. Totally overpriced, and totally not functionable.

Hi Denise,

We appreciate you taking the time to review Sortly and provide your feedback.

We are sorry that your experience wasn't positive and would like to take the time to make this right for you. Please email [email protected] and we can assist further.

Jalani

Easy and affordable

Our team loves it. It's easy to work with and access the information we need.

How it's not complicated to structure your inventory and get reports.

Needs to be able to filter newly added items

Charles
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt

Bewertet am 4.7.2023

Small Business User

Overall it works for us with tracking and sharing our MAIN product, which is federally regulated so it's the most important. We continue to use it, so obviously we are accustomed to it and invested the time to input our data so we will continue to use it as long as it remains affordable to our budget.

I love the ability to add tags to sort easily when looking up something for a customer request, the ability to track assets value, and creating as many folders and subfolders as needed. It's nice you can leave 0 quantity to restock without having to re-enter all the data for that item or recreate a barcode.

I don't like that you have to pay additional fees/higher plan in order to create simple custom reports. It would be nice if there was a plan for smaller mom & pop businesses like ours to utilize the software and all it's greatness without breaking the bank. If I had to pick one suggestion, it would be to have the ability to show the out of pocket value AND the sell price value...rather than having to choose one.

Hi Charles,

Thank you for your review of Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things.

I'll pass your pricing feedback along to our Leadership team and your feedback about having additional fields to our Product team.

Julia
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 4.7.2023

Overall satisfied with Sortly

Overall Sortly has significantly improved our laboratory's inventory management by providing a user-friendly platform, efficient tracking capabilities, customization options and convient mobile accessibility.

Sortly is a user-friendly interface. It's functionality for keeping track of kits is excellent. It is available as a mobile app, which is a major advantage. The notification system helps us stay on top of important tasks, such as monitoring expiration dates og restocking kits. It sends reminders and alerts.

Barcode scanning limitations: In our laboratory we utilize kits from various manufactorers, each with their own unique barcodes. It would be beneficial if there was a seamless integration between Sortly and these barcodes, enabling us to effortlessly scan them and instantly view the quantity of kits available. Moreover, it would be ideal if Sortly could automatically capture the expiration date of the oldest kits, streamlining the process of tracking and managing expiration dates.

Hi Julia,

We appreciate your wonderful review of Sortly! It's great to learn that it has aided you in staying organized and productive. Your feedback means a lot to us.

I'll pass your feedback about bundling and kitting to our Product team.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Laura

Bewertet am 30.1.2024

Sortly has helped operationalize our organization

Sortly has helped our team track and manage assets. We initially started using the tool to better track and manage our hardware assets across all of our offices, however we've expanded to also tracking software applications and licenses. This has been an incredibly helpful tool to manage involuntary separations and have a one-stop-shop to know what our team members have and what hardware is available to us in each of our offices. This has resulted in cost savings because it's preventing unnecessary spend on assets we already have in our pocession.

The only thing that comes to mind is better reporting or customization for assets that are beyond technology.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're thrilled to hear you're finding Sortly useful and that our Customer Support team is helping you along the way.

Your feedback is crucial in helping us enhance Sortly's capabilities. If you'd like to provide some more information about the reporting options you would like to see, please do not hesitate to let us know through our submission platform at http://tinyurl.com/2p99r3bt or by emailing [email protected]

Beantwortet am 13.2.2024
Nico
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Great product

Easy backoffice with easy and fast implementation. No more missing parts thanks to alarm levels for low qty with an automatic mail.

For a basic field user, the increase/decrease of parts is too far hidden. A start screen with just 2 buttons to add or remove parts and a next screen with a scan and qty field could be useful.

Hi Nico,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! Your feedback is very important to us. We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay on top of things.

I'll pass your feedback about the UI along to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 19.7.2023
Scott
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Great Product - Would be Perfect With a Few Additions.

An invaluable tool, that saves us money by eliminating guess work when purchasing and ensuring cash is in the bank and not needlessly on our shelves.

Extremely user friendly interface, cost effective inventory manangement using either mobile phone, desktop or iPad. Puts Inventory management into all of our team members hands at a minimal cost.Makes purchasing stock efficiently a breeze with csutomisable PDF inventory reports, that make extremely good shopping lists.

Sortly is missing some features that would make it perfect for us. Ability to scan in cases which update the individual quantities.Kits or BoM, Scanning a SKU Barcode reducing the correct quantity of all parts.Integration with Xero Inventory management, which would allow syncing of realtime parts pricing for example.

Hi Scott,

We are so happy that you are enjoying Sortly and appreciate you taking the time to submit a review!

I've passed your feedback along to our Product team for review and if you have any other feature requests, please let us know at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 28.6.2023
Heather
  • Branche: Großhandel

Inventory made fun

Sortly has made managing our inventory fun! There, I said it. All of our items in one place. Categorized in a way that makes sense to us. With photos so there is no confusion by only having product numbers that no one really knows. We see the value, the quantity, the item type, the variants, etc. all in one place. And, it's mobile! Our inventory used to be a guessing game before Sortly. Now, we always have confidence in what products are in stock.

Photos! With so many similar items, photos make differentiating products a breeze. Additionally, it's so easy to input items. There is no putting it off because it's too time consuming.

When viewing items from the folder view, it would be nice if the items individual value was also shown, not just the total value of inventory in that item entry. Additionally, I find History is not always accurate.

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and rate Sortly!

We would happily submit a feature request for you ([email protected]), or you can submit it in the app by clicking on 'Product News'.

Brianna
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Absolutely no customer service

Pictures. Would be relatively easy to use with Pugh all the glitches

Have had nothing but problems with this program. It is very simple programming errors that they seem not to care about or address at all. Every time we have had issues, we try to call, but there is no number they just make you email. However I receive a response saying they will get back to us and then never respond from there. We are basically just communicating with a computer system with no human interaction.

Problems we have: (1) website doesn’t communicate with app and is severely delayed. (2) Items don’t update when you edit them. For instance, I change a quantity on an item, press save, and it doesn’t update. Have to do that about ten times or more for it to register. Causes major problems. (3) when you move like items back into a folder, they don’t merge. So if you have 2 of the same item, move one over to a stage, and then move it back, it duplicates the item instead of merging back with the original.

OVERALL LOTS OF PROBLEM AND ABSOLUTELY NO HELP ON BEHALF OF SORTLY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BASIC INVENTORY SYSTEM WITH LOTS OF GLITCHES, THIS IS FOR YOU!

Kristen
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

Essential to Our Services

Overall, it's been a delight. It's easily customized, consistently functions well, allows us to run the reports we need for inventory tracking and auditing, and it's easy to use, so it's easy to onboard new volunteers who join our Inventory Team.

We love that Sortly is mobile, allows us to track inventory on the go, and the app is so easy to customize and use.

We're a nonprofit, and while we love the product, it would be helpful if Sortly offered some type of discount structure for nonprofits that benefit the community. Every dollar we save is a dollar invested in the families we serve.

Hi Kristen,

Thank you for your amazing review of Sortly! We're happy to hear it's helped you stay efficient.

I'll pass your feedback about pricing and plans to our Leadership team.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at [email protected]!

• Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Very good for inventory management, but gets quite expensive to add users

Usage has been great. But am looking for another solution as we grow and need to add users. Wish we could add a user without all of the additional features of the next tier, for a smaller fee per user

Once items are set up, using Sortly is easy and it facilitates keeping track of inventory positions.

Setting up items can be cumbersomeHaving more than 3 users is a huge jump in cost (triples monthly fee to go from 3 to 5 users)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your positive review of Sortly! We are delighted to hear that our app has helped you stay organized and productive.

I'll pass your feedback about pricing to our Leadership team. Your feedback motivates us to continue enhancing our services for all users.

Beantwortet am 30.6.2023
Steven

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

S. Albert Glass

Really like the software but I have been suggesting an upgrade to the alert system for years and just am not getting the traction I would like to see on this. Also sorting of fields isn’t consistent, and mobile app shouldn’t have to DL items it should just pull the items/pix like it does on web

Ease of item entry. System is clean and legible

Alerts: need to be better, have more info to stream line processes. Needs an OCR function on the camera

Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to review Sortly! We're thrilled to hear that Sortly is helping you stay organized.

I'll pass your feedback about alerts and camera functionality along to our Product team.

Beantwortet am 19.7.2023
Lisa
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

Benefits of Sortly

As working in maritiem ( marine maintenance service) you have a billion small spare part which we used to not be able to keep track/count on .. with the help of using sortly, the stock is always on point . Also with providing the clients the spare parts it is always more clear what goes where ( with the help of moving items into new created folders- hence no missing parts anymore - amazing! )

The product is really easy to use, with a few days you get a hang of it! amazing new updates constantly, which makes it even better all the time!

Until now I just have one con, which is the handscanner system.. if it could be used with handscanners that also have a +/- system it could be used more easily in a bigger wearhouse.

Jonathan

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

Solution with Logic

Very please with the performance of the app and appreciative that it is simple to train with my staff.

Sortly has been a perfect solution with a simple user interface. We attempted to use several other applications prior to Sortly and they were not user friendly. Sortly has a clear interface and logical approach.

The primary issue with the barcode feature is that is does not require an input of "adding" or "deleting" from inventory prior to a scan.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your positive review of Sortly! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and your kind words about our product.

You can use our Quick Action function on the mobile app to set a quantity change before scanning the barcode!

If you have any questions about that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].

Beantwortet am 30.6.2023