Unbounce Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Unbounce

Konvertiere mehr Verkaufsaussichten in Leads, Verkäufe und Anmeldungen mit der Zielseite und der Conversion-Marketing-Plattform von Unbounce. Du kannst schnell deine eigenen Startseiten, Pop-ups und Haftleisten erstellen,...

4,2
4,4
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu Unbounce durchsuchen

256 von 256 Bewertungen
Caleb
Caleb

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Excellent drag & drop creation of landing pages

Unbounce has allowed us to create hyper-targeted landing pages with verbiage and images tailored to the user based off any parameter we need. This has made for a more personal and relevant experience for our users, and thus helped us generate more leads and close more sales. It's a critical tool for online marketers looking to target their efforts and drive conversions.

The Unbounce editor is an incredible interface for any person to easily create a very custom, responsive landing page. You can literally drag & drop, click and drag, or start from a beautiful template. This ease of design--and responsive speed--makes it a breeze to set up landing pages with minimal technical knowledge. You also get a great value because you can create opt-in forms, notification bars, and pop-ups very easily. It integrates with just about every software out there, so it's easy to immediately push subscriber data to other software programs.

The most restrictive feature of Unbounce is that it doesn't have "evergreen" scheduled content. For example, if I wanted to set up a recurring webinar (once per week), I would have to update the same landing page every week with new dates or create separate landing pages. The same goes for sales and events. It would be great to have evergreen content features built in, as well as timing-related features, like countdown clocks to create a sense of urgency on the landing page.

• Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Fast landing pages

The experience is good and the customer services is fast. Issue resolved faster then I thought it would tke.

I like that the landing pages are fast. People tend to not stick around with websites with slow loading time.

It has all the features I needed. But the exit pop up blocker could be better. I know exit pop up for mobile is really hard to get right. Almost everyone that visit my pages are using a phone.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thanks so much, John! Glad to hear your pages are loading lickity-split.

Beantwortet am 24.11.2020

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

A tool that will drive you crazy

User, buyer and administrator for 5+ years.

The A/B testing features and some of the design features.

Support is incredibly arrogant and will not respond or respond inappropriately. Simple features are designed to make you constantly upgrade. Simple expected things stop working. Overall is a mediocre tool that will drive you crazy. I used this software for years and I realized there are better things out here.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Unbounce

Because I was an idiot.

Antwort von Unbounce

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

We're very sorry that you had a poor experience using our tool and with our support team. We take these issues very seriously. Please email us at [email protected] with details and we can look into this matter further and improve our user experience on all fronts.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Beantwortet am 19.12.2019

Die besten Alternativen zu Unbounce

Andrei
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

faster than anything

if you don't want to wait for devs to create landing pages, here's your product

the only con I can think of, is I'd love something like a general template script, for example to set the fav icon, don't want to do it on each page, I would love to set it somewhere in settings and automatically be applied to each LP. just a thought

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Unbounce

(SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN) :) for some reason I trust the guy

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we love feedback!

Happy holidays :)

Beantwortet am 19.12.2019
Abel
Abel
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

Unbounce is a landing page platform totally worth checking out!

I worked mainly with WordPress, before advanced plugins for building landing pages for wordpress like Elementor, Thrive Landing Page builder, Breezy came into the play, software like Instapage, Unbounce were the rave back then and I can say, I did test them all.. Even Leadpages. Unbounce was like any other with its neat UI, organized dashboard and less problematic. Unbounce offers many options to build a high converting landing page. Its quite easy to use, and fairly newbie friendly. The available features like popups, sticky bars, are part of what makes it a landing page platform worth checking out especially for SaaS companies.

Unbounce is a nice platform except its not small business friendly in terms of pricing, and its easier to just use a WordPress plugin if you work mostly with WordPress.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Instapage und Leadpages

Antwort von Unbounce

Thanks for the kind words and feedback, Abel! Happy to hear that you're getting value from the builder as well as our popups and stickybars features.

Beantwortet am 7.11.2019
Amy
Amy
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

No need for Graphic designer to create nice landing pages

I like being able to create landing pages and form popups without needing resources from development or design. The A/B testing features are great - makes it easy to keep tweaking and optimizing.

Plenty of templates, so it's easy to create and test landing pages without needing a graphic designer and web developer. I also like that I can A/B/C/D test pages and Unbounce will automatically optimize for best conversions. Also, the tech support was excellent and helped me troubleshoot our ppc tracking info/salesforce integration.

Not a major issues, but it is a bit annoying that i have to map fields to Salesforce for every popup form individually. And if I want to make a change, it's not universal - so I have to go through each one again and make the change each time.

Antwort von Unbounce

Hi Amy, thrilled to hear that you're having good results with Unbounce! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. If you're liking our A/B testing feature, we have a feeling you'll love Smart Traffic. Let us know if you have a chance to test it out!

Beantwortet am 21.1.2020
Paola
Paola
  • Branche: Fotografie

Bewertet am 29.8.2018

Impressive landing pages in seconds!

Using it to deliver targeted landing pages for my own photography company and a number of clients who work with us in our marketing efforts.

Hands down, the best features of this solution are its ease of use and elegant and simple design templates. I have no coding knowledge whatsoever, but thanks to this I manage to deliver 4+ targeted landing pages A WEEK, focusing the bulk of my time on research and strategy as opposed to fighting to have it look like what I have in my mind. I totally eliminated the need for a middleman (sorry, designers!), which makes incredibly easy to try new element positionings, colors, etc. Now I can figure all of it myself. Plus, the template galleries are beautiful and act as a great start because item placeholders are not randomly thrown in place but actually come from conversion-tested models. Other than the design, this tool has made it incredibly easy for me to handle domains, sub-domains, and URL redirections without going through much of a learning curve. The reporting and analytics tools are also very helpful and easy to understand. I love it.

It can be a bit on the pricey side, but still, it is worth every penny. Sometimes, as there are so many different features, it can be difficult to find what you are looking for. Luckily, the help section is quite complete and straightforward. The only difficulty I ever encountered with this tool was when I tried adding a video on a page to show on mobile, but it wouldn't be properly displayed. I ended up solving it by embedding from youtube, which was easy as pie.

Matt
Matt
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

Great tool for quickly creating landing pages and Pop-ups

Great experience. We have created a large number of landing pages to capture data for both ourselves and our clients. The ability to integrate the data capture into our backend database and email campaign systems has been a valuable facility.
Unbounce's ability to provide pop-up's and sticky bars has also increase our conversion rates and signups to our magazine websites.

Easy to use drag and drop editor but with the added functionality of Webhook's and integrations to satisfy the power users and developers

The number of popup's you can create on a standard account compared to the number of forms you can create.

Antwort von Unbounce

Hi Matt, thank you so much for taking the time to review us and provide such valuable feedback! Pleased to hear that you're finding our popups and stickybars useful for your campaigns. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Rahul
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Quality review of Unbounce

- great platform to do landing page A/B testing,- allows you to optimize live campaigns

- Costing based on traffic, so need to be sure about landing page quality

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Great solution for basic web pages

Unbounse is easy to use. Its interface allows users with no coding experience to easily create simple but effective landing pages. You can start from scratch (blank page) or use some templates. Additionally, their website provides valuable content, including tips and tricks for optimizing your landing pages.

Integrating apps available in Unbounce is easy, as the integration option is already provided. However, there may be some challenges when connecting other apps. We have experienced difficulties connecting Net-Results with Unbounce.

Hristian

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Best Landing Page Builder on the Market

Overall, I'm very happy with Unbounce. One of the better SaaS products that are worth every penny.

I've been using Unbounce for over 5+ years now. In that time frame, I've tried pretty much all LP builders and can say with certainty that Unbounce is by far the best.
Even a complicated PSD design or a Sketch artboard can be implemented as a live page in a few hours. Pixel perfect every time.
Speedy pages and now with AMP support, there is really no alternative.

If you are new to Unbounce, it can take a bit of time to get used to the builder but even for someone with no experience that would be half an hour or an hour. After that,​ it becomes an indispensable tool in your landing page optimization tool belt.
My agency has done a lot of custom coding when clients need special features. You can't have a software that does everything you might ever want. It's simply not feasible​ but I can see how that can be a con for someone.
Reporting and analysis could use a bit of an update but you should always push your data to GA anyway.
At the end of the day, you go with the tool that works best for you and after I've tried all of them - Unbounce still rains as king.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thank you so much Hristian ?

You have been an incredibly valuable and all together amazing member of our community over the years so thank you for taking the time to write this up and share your experiences!

You know where to reach us if you have any further feedback on how we can improve, and looking forward to seeing what else you and the Revise team will be cooking up in the conversion kitchen.

Jen & The Unbounce Team

Beantwortet am 30.5.2019
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 5.10.2019

Unbounce Is Great

Unbounce has performed really for our agency and I like how easy it is to use.

I really like how easy it is to use! I am not a designer by any means but I can use all the tools Unbounce offers to put together a decent landing page. You can change colors, buttons, looks, etc. The platform really does give us the chance to create customized landing pages.

Also: Unbounce is on top of it when their pages go down. They have a URL you can check with status updates on any platform crashes which is so helpful to me AND it gives me information I can communicate with my clients about.

The most annoying thing about Unbounce is when you use a form confirmation dialogue box you have to re-implement any pixels or tracking code you have set up on the landing page for dialogue box. I wish that the baseline pixel code would be automatically placed so I could just add the conversion tracking code. It's minor but it makes me so mad whenever I have to manually install code on the page.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thanks for taking the time to review us! So glad to hear that you've found Unbounce easy to use and edit for your clients. In regards to your issues with tracking codes, our developers recommend that you setup tracking pixels using script manager / global scripts on the domain and targetting all content instead of copy/pasting them on to each page. This should solve your form confirmation dialogue box issue. Here's a link to some helpful documentation: https://documentation.unbounce.com/hc/en-us/articles/203879070-Using-Custom-JavaScript-and-CSS-on-Your-Landing-Page#content4

Specifically, you should try the customize setting "Included on: All."

Beantwortet am 10.10.2019
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.4.2019

Unbounce for Lead Generation

Unbounce is a great tool that I’d recommend to people if they are focused solely on landing page design and lead generation. Don’t use it to piece together a full site as that’s not its purpose. This is aimed at marketers.

Unbounce variant testing is very strong and easy to change on the fly. The design components are true drag and drop and there are a lot of well designed templates to get started from. If you can’t find what you want there it is easy to purchase a bundle of other designs for a small fee.

The way billing is set up was based around how many site visitors you received. At one point, we were paying quite a large sum to Unbounce on a monthly basis because we were running large amounts of traffic for a client.

Thanks for reviewing us!

We appreciate your feedback and will pass it on to the team. Keep on converting ¿

Beantwortet am 16.4.2019

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

I love unbounce, there's very little you CAN'T do

Easy, flexible software to create beautiful landing pages for clients

Is very easy to get the hang of, and the templates provided are top notch, or you can start completely from scratch. There's not much you can't do, you can add custom js, css to add features such as a sticky header or slideshows. There are tons of tutorials online and they're easy to follow. It's super flexible and I don't feel limited by it, unlike other drag and drop landing page builders. It has enough flexibility for a pro, but is easy enough that anyone can do it. Conversion tracking is also easy to set up

It can be annoying to have to fix up the mobile responsive side, I find that to be very time consuming. The layout assistant helps a little to rearrange out, but a lot you have to do manually, and it can take some time. Also the elements are connected, so if I want text to be center aligned on mobile (which I usually do) then I have to copy the text, hide the old one on the mobile side, hide the new one on the desktop side and then it's fine but it's annoying.

Josh
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 29.4.2018

Awesome drag-and-drop page builder with some flaws

The ability to create a landing page without the knowledge of HTML, CSS or javascript.

- The platform interface is quite simple but if you're looking to get more advanced, it is more confusing.
- Great community area to help answer questions. A lot of their backend employees hop on there and pump out new features, special coding hacks or answer technical questions.
- A/B testing is available and you can assign a certain percentage to each page.
- Drag-and-drop is so easy and simple to use with lots of features to add to the page
- Customer service is great. I usually check the community pages first, then email their staff to get answers quite promptly.
- Adding custom code is nice to little animations or their script manager allows you to add universal elements to pages.

- Can't use SVGs without using a workaround
- Workarounds seem to be a consistent answer for the lack of a feature for their product
- AMP pages are just now tested but competitors seem to have AMP pages already
- Can't delete single leads from all leads. If you need to test something you can't remove yourself from the leads.
- Reporting graph doesn't give you the capability to gauge what's going on.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.5.2020

Outstanding Landing Page Building software

Very easy to implement overall. This software struck a balance that is hard to find -- it made both the developer and designer happy.

Wow, this platform makes it incredibly easy to quickly stand up great looking landing pages. Upon purchasing the software, I was able to quick build 20 landing pages that same day. There are a wealth of templates built in to choose from AND you can go to Envato theme forest to find even more premium templates. This software also has nice built in integrations with email marketing software and Salesforce. Also - the stats panel is nice.

Honestly, at this point there is not much to not like about this software. Given that my organization is call based, it would be nice to have a way to integrate a call tracking software into this so that that the data wouldn't just be form fills but also calls. That's on the wish list for this.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear how fast you've been able to get up and running with Unbounce.

In terms of integrating call tracking software, we do have a couple options like CallRail.

You can learn more about how it can integrate with your landing pages here: https://unbounce.com/landing-pages/callrail-case-study-call-tracking/

Beantwortet am 12.6.2020
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

Unbounce for easy landing pages

Unbounce has lots of built-in features that make landing pages simple. Sometimes it's too messy to build landing pages in an existing website. Landing pages need to be simple, fast, and measurable. So when you need to use a 3rd party service, Unbounce is a great option. They have premade templates that can be used as-is or re-skinned to match company branding. Or you can start from scratch with something totally custom. The most valuable part of landing pages is measuring and iterating by using A/B testing. Unbounce gives you easy access to metrics so you can do experiments to see which layout and text performs the best. That translates to more money earned and better insights on customers.

Styling and custom fonts can be a little tedious to set up. It's also a bit expensive, and if you want to have a URL as a subdomain of your regular website URL, it takes some server configuration.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thanks for taking the time to give us all of this great feedback! We really appreciate the level of detail here and are so happy you're seeing value in our A/B testing, metrics, and ROI.

You'll also be pleased to know that we have been updating our font system and have included even more within the builder. Please continue to reach out to our support team if you have any issues and we're always here and happy to lend a hand.

Beantwortet am 29.8.2019
Jake
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

Become A Landing Page Expert With Unbounce

Overall, Unbounce is a software that I view as more a part of my daily routine than a "tool." I genuinely enjoy the time that I spend using Unbounce to create aestetically pleasing and powerful landing pages and I believe that using Unbounce can be attributed to a large part of my company's success.

As a company that frequently builds landing pages for various projects and uses landing pages to drive traffic for specific campaigns, Unbounce comes in handy on a near-daily basis. Unbounce allows the creative freedom to make a page look dynamic and unique and using the tools within the software the limits to which one can make a landing page are seemingly endless. When a need for distinguishing unique campaigns (both visually and fucntionally) arises, Unbounce is there to help.

I have nothing bad to say about Unbounce other than that I wish their customer support was slightly easier to contact.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thank you, Jake! Really appreciate your kind and detailed review. Please let us know if there's ever anything else we can do to help you and your campaigns :)

Elisa
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 11.10.2018

A great tool for creating inviting and attractive landing pages

I have been using Unbounce for 2 years and it helped me obtain many leads in a comfortable way. I have no coding skills, but with Unbounce I can create nice landing pages full of functionalities just by using the tools available in their editor. I strongly suggest it for setting up marketing campaigns in a simple and quick way.

Unbounce is an advantageous conversion platform to be used in every marketing campaigns. It allows creating attractive landing pages and banners that both inform and seduce customers.

It easy to use: you can set up your pages effortless without coding knowledge. The intuitive dashboard offers a wide range of tools to customize the visual aspect and the functionalities of the landing pages. You can easily manage the desktop and mobile appearances by selecting the elements to be shown in the different views.

You can add images, create conversion buttons personalizing colors and shapes. You can make A/B tests to monitor the results of different copy and graphic design. You can easily check the performances of your campaign directly in Unbounce’s dashboard.

The customization options are enough for beginners, maybe a little bit restrictive for designers. There are many features available and for this reason, sometimes it could be difficult to find the one your looking for.

Videos are not perfectly optimized for mobile view. The price is a little bit high.

Alexandre
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Easy to use, quick to set up

Unbounce is really easy to use, support is available and the community can help on different topics so it makes it even easier to use and troubleshoot.

There is no review process to get a page live, also all pages appear by default on the welcome page, you can classify by folder but I find it not friendly.

• Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 16.11.2017

Great for building landing pages!

Easy to use for both mobile and desktop landing pages. Exceptional and prompt customer service, and fair price for what you receive. I highly recommend Unbounce!

They recently made some changes that they did not alert us about, and the changes caused an error with our Google Ads tracking, and because of that our pages would not submit and we lost quite a bit of money over the week where the issue went unnoticed.

Jarrod
  • Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 26.3.2020

My favorite addition to our MarTech Stack

Love them. If your considering unbounce, just buy it, you will use and love as well.

Landing pages, pop-ins, and other web tools are so easy to design and implement. High converting landing pages are now available to everyone.

Drag and drop features can be finicky sometimes.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thank you so much for the great review, Jarrod! Honored to have a place in your MarTech stack.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

Unbounce for Landing Pages

I really love using this tool for landing page creation. My team uses this tool create Direct Mail landing pages and a variety of splash pages. It's a great option if you are new to digital assets. The support team is always very concise in their responses and provide easy to follow instructions.

The templates are really easy to understand and use. Setting up conversions and following the data makes this a very effective acquisition tool. The tool itself is very intuitive so people with a wide range of skills and design abilities can create dynamic pages. There are a lot of opportunities to integrate Unbounce with other tools (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc).

I think it would be nice to have track change functionality so users can see who made changes and when those changes were made. It would be nice to have the option to revise, edit and collaborate with other users within Unbounce.

Jamie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

Works great for promotional landing pages

This has been a great solution for creating a lot more traffic to our site and collecting a lot more emails for our newsletter. It was easy to set up and the fact that it's free up to a certain amount of entries, really allowed us to build a bit when we were starting as a brand new store.

We started our store's giveaways from social media using a landing page with Unbounce. I really like how you can give contestants extra entries manually if they do an extra task when participating in a giveaway so it will actually count as another entry for them. It's easy to create the landing page and manage the traffic. You even have the option to automatically upload the emails you collect to MailChimp or another email marketing platform.

The only thing I don't like is how low the amount of entries it will take before it's no longer free. Our last giveaway was so successful that now the next time we use this landing page, we will be forced to pay for it.

Antwort von Unbounce

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Jamie! Happy to hear that your campaigns are going swimmingly

Beantwortet am 24.11.2020
Erman

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

I create hundreds of landing pages with this tool it is great

It is so easy to use template and create one page landing page. Almost everything drag and drop configuration is so easy and best tool for A/B testing the landing pages

Form html customisation is not available that part is weak. It is allow you to add javascripts but you are not able to call them from the form items.

256 Bewertungen