ServiceTitan Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ServiceTitan

Transformiere deine Unternehmen mit der All-in-one-Softwarelösung von ServiceTitan für private und gewerbliche Außendienstunternehmen. Steigere mit leistungsstarken Tools deinen Umsatz um 25 %, stärke dein Team und erhalte...

3,8

Marlin
Marlin

Bewertet am 7.5.2019

Best in the biz

It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

Beantwortet am 8.5.2019
Zachariah
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Service Titan is the best of both worlds!

So far Service Titan is what helps us run our business the most. Without it, we could still run, but it would be a ton more difficult to do so, considering it keeps us from having to use multiple services in its place.

Service Titan makes it so you can have a ton of different functions tossed into one app, which is extremely useful, and handy when it comes to doing multiple things in a day. Its dispatching feature and customer feature is by far my personal favorite, as we are able to easily save a customers info into the software, and look back on their profile at any point for past jobs, invoices, estimates, equipment, etc. and just as easily dispatch out a technician to the job to work.

Service Titan, as great as it is, is a beast, which makes it extremely difficult to get setup properly the right way at first. We have had to redo so many things due to unproper setup first or second time round, and even still to this day, our Service Titan isn't perfect or anywhere near it, but we are getting closer.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you for this wonderful review, Zachariah! Feedback like yours is essential to our ongoing efforts to make ServiceTitan software the right choice for contractors. Please reach out if you have any specific suggestions or questions.

Spencer

Bewertet am 1.6.2017

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise.

That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Die besten Alternativen zu ServiceTitan

Samuel

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

Great software

Fantastic people from the [sensitive content hidden] all the way down to customer service people.

It's a very robust platform and it continues to grow with our company's needs.

I really don't have very many complaints, it work well if you take the time to understand it.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review, Samuel! We are grateful to be a partner to your team.

Beantwortet am 18.11.2023
Paige

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

The Best Field Management Software in the Game!

Overall, Service Titan has improved our business functions 100% and been a vital tool in expanding our plumbing service company!

The mobile app and dispatch board are used daily at our plumbing service company, and they are very intuitive to understand. We love the modern look of Service Titan and the ability to present options to the customer on-site. We have been able to integrate payment processing, financing options, our price book, and QuickBooks Online. Before we used this product, all of these features were separate and hard to keep track of - Service Titan makes it easy!

The on-boarding process is long and tedious, but I do understand they set it up that way to ensure companies have the most success with the product when they go live with it. I would improve the integration with QuickBooks Online to be more seamless with connecting the payments to the invoices and all accounts payable documents.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Housecall Pro und Jobber

Warum ServiceTitan gewählt wurde

SkyBoss looked a little archaic in the UI and you could not integrate a payment processor with the system at the time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ServiceTitan

Service Titan has the reputation as the best and we wanted the best. Service Titan was a software we knew we could operate with just a few guys, but also grow with our company to sustain a multi-truck, multi-million dollar company operations.
Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 8.2.2021

Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!

EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

Peter

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

The BEST Service software out there for companies!

Very good is the best way I can sum it up. We would not want to be with another company.

The abilities are rich and continue to be added to over time with the system. They are continually improving based on feedback from their customers.

Because it is such a big and complete system there is a LOT to learn. They work to make it easy to understand but it can still be difficult. You need to make sure you have a good success manager. in the service titan network your guide and helper is called a success manager. Demand one that will work with you to be successful.

Jeff

Bewertet am 5.10.2023

Quality Program and User Friendly

I'm extremely satisfied

The speed and accuracy of reporting is second to none. It's extremely user friendly. Tech support is fantastic.

Lots of steps and hard to correct mistakes

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you, Jeff! We appreciate the kind words and we are honored to have played a part in your business journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional feedback about your experience with ServiceTitan.

Verifizierter Rezensent

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

Ease of Use Wins

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to use in the field and office. This helps to make easy transitions on adding new features, as well as training new employees. If the software you use is too complicated, it will end up hurting your revenue. This is the opposite with ServiceTitan!

The thing I like least is because there are so many updates that are being made periodically, this causes malfunctions in the software, which makes it frustrating for our employees and technicians. While having updates are great, the downtime that these glitches cause, can make things very complicated.

Matt
Matt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

Game Changer...

Great experience - always helpful. The uptime is very reliable.
ST allows my team to focus on the customer it’s very intuitive, logical and simple to use. It’s also a variable cost. As you add tech (rev producers) cost goes up. If you lose a guy you can turn off the cost.
Easy, easy easy.

Service Titan (ST) allow your front like teams (tech, CSR & DSR) a super short learning curve. They are able to comfortably serve the customer with confidence in a few days instead of weeks. Good real time reporting & support.

There is some holes the reporting, especially projects.
Inventory & inventory controls is a struggle right now but hopefully this being fixed soon.
The bridge with quick books is a little clunky but we still get good overall financials.

Bewertet am 4.2.2020

I love Service Titan!

I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Beantwortet am 5.2.2020
Geoffrey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

The best in the Home Services industry

I appreciate having such a powerful tool in our toolkit. It's nice to have more than a CRM.

The all in one capacity and potential of the software. The ability to manage everything from one place.

Customer Service takes a while to solve issues and communicate. The Marketing Pro feature can use some improvement, though it's far above what the competitors offer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ServiceTitan

The best out there for Home Services. It's customized for our industry.
Scott

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Current Service Titan User / Admin

Service Titan is very technician driven and focused and needs to be a 50/50 balance between admin and techs. Their customer service has gone WAY DOWN in the past year or more. It is very hard to get ahold of support and we are not getting timely assistance and / or call backs. They system also seems to go down A LOT and have issues, when they state that they are proud of their "lack of down time". We feel as though that they are constantly focused on introducing new products all of the time without mastering / fine tuning the ones that they have now. There are too many bugs and trouble areas with current basic software and they want to introduce more and more. We feel as though they grew too fast. We like the direction that they are going but need to master their initial products first.

The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful. Easy to follow schedules and changes that need to be made to the jobs can be done easily in one area with minimal screen movement. The search area is also very inclusive and there are many different ways to do multiple searches for items, clients etc that we are looking for.

This software is more technician driven than it is administrative driven. In this time and age, there should be much easier screen flows, easier ways to track items and reporting. There also should be better short cuts for the admin team inside. The price book is not very easy to use as well and needs work done on it as well.

jarod

Bewertet am 16.6.2022

Hope your ready to spend lots of money, read there contract they will lock you in over 1 yr

bad experience

the best features were phone calls being recorded and bio links sent out other then that no better the house calls pro

Costs way to must , after wanting to leave after my 1 year agreement was up. Service Titan told me that in the agreement I signed, it stated that the contract Auto renews unless 30 days written notice was given to them. they are a money hungry company that will charge you for any of there features and there charges are not cheep. don't get trapped like me.

Ron

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Over promised under delivered

Their customer support is horrible to say the least, the tech support team does not know the product and often times I know more about how it operates than they do. Getting a knowledgeable person on the phone is like pulling teeth. I have been paying full price for a product that works about 70%.

The program has a lot of potential, however the simplest problems they cannot seem to get right. The dispatch portion works well. The ability to create alerts and checklists works well

The invoices don't calculate correctly on the labor side which can cost a company a lot of money unless they are micromanaging each technician's invoice. All estimates are labeled "home contract" even if it is going to a commercial customer. This seems like an easy fix, yet it's two years they haven't fixed it.

Josh
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 17.11.2023

Honest Review

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it.

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it but it wasn't long enough.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Josh! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed Pantheon in Orlando this year. Can't wait to see you back next year!

Beantwortet am 20.11.2023
Jay
Jay
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Beantwortet am 17.12.2019
Aaron
Aaron

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

Only marketing prowess can get software this bad this far

I was sold on many things by the time we signed up for service titan, but issue after issue, it didn't matter - how responsive their customer service was, the "quantity of features", the percent of increased sales - it just doesn't work well.

They also didn't follow through with their obligation to help with a number items outlined in the contract. After my customer support manager went dark, and her manager went dark, I initiated a stop payment; only then I was contacted - by the billing department. When I explained the situation and asked for help, they said they would reach out. I didn't hear back until their collections team followed up which obviously went nowhere.

I find it incredibly hard to beleive that Service Titan is considered a successful company. Even for the clients that this is working for - I can only expect they stay with ST out of convenience of due to the contract.

There are so many better options out there, in every way (no exaggeration). As if to add insult to injury, this must also be the most expensive option on the market as well.

The many, many people involved with onboarding were friendly; kind of what I expect the initial joining of a cult would be like.

The 5-week onboarding & training before go-live should have been an indicator that this software is highly unintuitive. They sold it as built by-and-for tradesmen, but I strongly disagree. In a world of clever software intuitiveness, service titan is far from in keeping with modern standards of UX/UI and even stable functionality.

Shilleah
Shilleah

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

Great for Our Technicians and Dispatch Board, but Expensive!

It's a great product. My telemarketers call customers and book appts within Service Titan, and also our customers receive text confirmations for appointments which I love too.

Our technicians are able to dispatch within Service Titan and also customers can text and interact with the technician, which has been a great tool for live feedback from customers. Overall, it's a great product, and very user friendly. Oh! Also, I love the Learning Academy available to our employees. Very informative.

It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Maybe it's because we are a small business (less than 50 employees), but Service Titan is quite expensive in my opinion. We do have the full nine yards though, so perhaps there are more affordable options but with less features. I do wish we could have paid for it all at once, instead we had to pay up front but also have a monthly fee.

Shilleah,

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We love customer feedback!

We're thrilled your techs and CSRs have found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. We're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Beantwortet am 15.5.2019
Courtney

Bewertet am 11.1.2020

Best Software Company!

With continuous feature updates and amazing customer service, ServiceTitan continues to impress us. Their user-friendly interface, makes everything from receiving calls to invoicing a customer super easy. Due to smoother dispatching and job tracking, our capacity to complete more jobs each day has increased significantly since switching to ServiceTitan. We have been able to stream-line so many or our processes which saves us lots of time and money. If you want your company to grow and be competitive in this industry, there is no question that you will switch to ServiceTitan.

I have nothing bad to say about ServiceTitan. All ideas and updates that customers have for the system, ServiceTitan listens to and improves on.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. We are grateful you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Beantwortet am 22.1.2020
Gail

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

No other software like it!

I have been using ST for 7-10 years and it is ever evolving and improving. It has had rapid growth during this time but has acknowledged this and is making strides to take care of all of its customers.

You get out of it what you put into it.

Not being able to un-export and correct exported items.

Antwort von ServiceTitan

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with ServiceTitan. Your review inspires us to keep delivering the best software in the trades. Thank you, Gail! Thank you for trusting us with your business for close to a decade!

Adam
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Best Software for the Home Service Industry

The automation of work flows previously done by people in the office is amazing. I am continually trying to learn about new features so that we can continue to make our company more lean and make our investment in Service Titan that much more valuable. It truly is a world class software and there is nothing even close to it. Our company has had 4 CRMs in 6 years and we have found our long term home.

It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business. There were many new work flows that we needed to create but it really helped drive our business forward, increased our sales, and is allowing us to run a modern home service business.

Stacy

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

BUY IT NOW

Its been great. Its a powerful tool with many features.

Its amazing. It is has every feature that we were looking for. Its your flat rate price book, time card, dispatch software, sends appointment reminders, communicates with Quickbooks. It does it all!

There are a few features I wish they would add to the dispatch board. Such as if you ordered parts and placed a job on hold, it would be nice to have a ghost/shadow of that call remain, instead of then nothing appearing on the dispatch board at all....

Tim

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Best service software

I use this software daily and absolutely love it. Can’t believe I use to do it without this software

This is hands down the best service software for any service related construction business. Super easy to use and contains all the info you need for each job.

Software is pricey but once you have it you understand why it costs what it does. This software is almost more than you need at times

Antwort von ServiceTitan

Hi Tim, Thanks for the 5-star review. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan. Reviews from customers like you help other businesses better understand what ServiceTitan does and make a more informed decision. We are humbled you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Beantwortet am 19.11.2020
Angila

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

THE BEST HVAC SOFTWARE I HAVE SEEN

ALL IN ONE SOFTWARE, UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TRAINING AND IN DIFFERENT FORMATS, UNLIMITED CUSTOMER SUPPORT, DEDICATED TRAINERS TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH SET UP

LIKE ANY SOFTWARE THERE ARE BUGS AND PAIN POINTS

Antwort von ServiceTitan

We love hearing feedback like this at ServiceTitanthank you! When we set out to provide contractors and their teams the kind of technology that would improve their businesses, this is exactly the kind of story we'd hope to hear. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and sharing your experience with us.

Beantwortet am 27.5.2021