Über Klaviyo

Klaviyo ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Marketing-Lösung für E-Commerce-Unternehmen. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören die Integration in mehrere Plattformen, Zielgruppensegmentierung und Leistungsberichterstattung. Mit...

4,4
4,6
4,4
4,3

Nutzerbewertungen zu Klaviyo durchsuchen

324 von 324 Bewertungen
Dennis

Bewertet am 11.8.2021

A glowing beacon in a saturated market

Fantastic from beginning to end. I would suggest Klaviyo to anyone.

There are hundreds of email marketing managers, and they all pale in comparison to Klaviyo. Instead of trying to be a jack of all trades, Klaviyo focused on making the best e-commerce marketing platform, PERIOD. The integration with Shopify is an utter game changer, and makes it possible to actually feel in control of your marketing.

When it comes to Klaviyo, there is a bit of a learning curve. They do make sure there are plenty of resources, so if you want to learn you will.

Sendinblue

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

For the focused look into e-commerce and the commitment to make the best e-commerce marketing resource.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klaviyo is more focused on e-commerce which is my primary focus.
Rachel
  • Branche: Viehwirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

Klaviyo For Small Businesses

Overall Klaviyo is great because we needed something simple and easy to use to get our emails out to our subscribers and customers. It was simple and easy to get started and grow our email list. We used email captures, campaigns, automations, and so much more through Klaviyo and we were able to get them out there without any issues and troubles with using the site.

Klaviyo is great for beginners. The campaigns are super simple and easy to set up, their templates work great. Once you sync your store to your account, it is very easy to roll out automated emails and campaigns to your customers. Flows are easy to put together and get started for automated emails through your site.

If you are a small business that needs to save money where you can, Klaviyo may not be for you. Their prices increase, as the number of customers you have on your email list increases. We were also having issues with the authenticity of our emails affecting our score and Klaviyo support was of no help to us. We ended up having to reach out to a third party to help us with our email score and getting it up so our emails wouldn't go to our customer's spam folder in their inboxes.

Jeremy

Bewertet am 9.12.2016

Marketing Automation with support and deliverability concerns

In August 2015... I was convinced I needed a better email marketing solution with automation. Klaviyo is/was much more expensive than other basic email services (MailChimp, getResponse, AWeber) but the marketing automation was arguably a great investment with good ROI.

I integrated K with my site (Americommerce) and discovered that the only way to make K to work was via middleware, "CartSync" which cost about $100/month. It was imperfect. Bare minimum metrics. Marginally useful. I accepted the limitations and launched.

Klaviyo support manager's exact words to me were, "Why don't you move to Shopify?" Those words resonated...

10 weeks later when I decided to actually replatform to Shopify, getting Klaviyo support to answer a basic question was a frustrating experience. K support earned a reputation as only slightly better than useless.

Then there was the "integration disconnect" bug -- the connector to my Shopify store was shut off by Klaviyo, without notification -- ah, but there was an email -- sent by a spammy server (non-transactional) that never saw the light of day. We learned that K was sending TRANSACTIONAL EMAILS from a marketing server. And this email was getting flagged as spam by many mail servers.

In the mean time, I was a presenter at am ecommerce conference and when I asked who used Klaviyo, many raised their hand... then I asked, "is anyone satisfied with Klaviyo support?" -- the room's reaction caused the Klaviyo rep in the room to text his management team - and before the end of the session we were told K was hiring 4 new support reps.

SO the consensus was:
Klaviyo usually works great
Klaviyo has lousy support
Klaviyo is relatively expensive as your customer list grows
Klaviyo is very powerful.

But Klaviyo *had* an issue with their email hitting a spam RBL...

When I went to send a preview email for a campaign, it was flagged as spam. When I tried sending Klaviyo subscribe emails from 10 different stores that I knew to use Klaviyo, they all went to SPAM.

I was able to get Klaviyo removed from the offending RBL - but until a call from Klaviyo's director of product at T+30 hours, the silence from Klaviyo was deafening.

Then Cyber Monday's failure...

I'm still a K customer for today, but I will probably not be a customer in 60 days.

I still think the product is amazing, but no-confidence in deliverability and the history of limited support forced me to seek an alternative.

Incredibly powerful rules and automation flows. SUPER TIGHT integration with Shopify.

Deliverability is a concern. Support is slow to respond.

Die besten Alternativen zu Klaviyo

William
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Klaviyo is the best marketing platform!

Awesome! Helped me grow my business.

Klaviyo is a great base to automate customer contact over email, SMS, in-app notifications, and on the internet.

Klaviyo's only downfall is when it came to email deliverability. Emails would bounce when sent from Klaviyo which caused some issues. This is not a major issue though.

Cristina
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Great... if funds allow

It is a clean and elegant platform that I found fairly easy to use.

The cost when converted to AU is up there. 250 email contacts on the free plan is not great.

Frédéric
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Very good email marketing

We really like Klaviyo, it increase our revenue and there is a lot of functionality.

A lot of segmentation and the reporting is very nice!

Integration with Shopify is not as robust as we would like it too. Difficulty to send email to different language.

Kamal
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 8.12.2022

Email and SMS marketing tool

1. You can automate bulk emails for campaigns. 2. Works well for ecommerce stores and sending out updates. e.g., Order confirmation update and product discounts . 3. Tracks user behavior and that analytics can be used for retargeting

It would be great if it can support push notifications and can integrate with mobile versions. Price is slightly expensive

Mia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Klaviyo makes email marketing manageable and smooth

I love how easy it is to set up campaigns for my small company

Sometimes it is hard to monitor campaigns when there are multiple going on at once

Hamza
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

Great software.

It's easy to use, easy to set up and works well

Not much to dislike, it's got everything I need and I really like the interface

• Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 31.12.2022

Comprehensive customer segmentation for my email and SMS marketing campaigns

One of the best emails tools in the market. Smooth and intuitive. Tracking and A/B testing. It can almost do it all!

A really intuitive tool that provides a variety of options for creating email campaigns. Its tracking statistics and A/B testing capabilities help to improve the effectiveness of your emails, and the ability to share access with others can facilitate task delegation.

Nothing much apart that the price can be intimidating to newcomers.

Arthur

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

Manny
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Bewertet am 14.6.2021

Good ESP That Does What You Need

Besides cost, the biggest team our team wanted to get out of the ESP was email automation which you get built in with Klaviyo. We had some assistance with our agency to get on-boarded and build some additional flows but overall, there wasn't to much of a learning curve with building the emails. Their tables do not render nicely in Outlook though, which didn't have that issue before which is a bummer.

With our previous ESP, we had to pay extra for the automation that you would expect with your email service provider. With looking at bottom line, that is what lead us to research other ESPs, which lead us to Klaviyo. While there is a learning curve with any new program, this one wasn't to bad to get adjusted. I will say I do miss the dedicated account rep we had with previous ESP and the on-boarding specialist okay...our marketing agency helped with the on-boarding as it was heading into Q4 and they helped steer ship in right direction after first two emails had less then stellar open rates.

The features are there that you need from an ESP perspective. They even recently announced the introduction of SMS marketing within their platform which helps ROI tracking to be even better instead of having to rely on a 3rd party vendor and who takes credit between a SMS message or email message. While our email send total is actually higher than in Listrak, we do not have a dedicated account manager to meet with and discuss the account, what they see, suggestions on where to optimize, etc. It is much cheaper than Listrak and another ESP we looked at so you get what you pay for.

Emarsys, Dotdigital und Listrak

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

If money wasn't an issue between the two platforms, I would have stayed preferred we stayed with Listrak, but there cost was way to high comparatively and not even for as many "goods."

Listrak

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Ultimately we were able to get everything we were looking for at a lower cost with Klaviyo. Had some hiccups along the way and the Outlook rendering issue is a pain in the rear if you aren't coding all your emails, but to stay with Listrak, it would have been a much higher cost.
Claire
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

Completely transformed our ecomm presence!

Klaviyo doesn't just have an easy-to-use platform that makes it fast to set up flows and campaigns, their customer support is incredible! They're always super helpful and the platform has helped us dramatically increase our conversion rate!

I would like to see more templates that can easily be customized, they have a great selection but I would love to see more!

Constant Contact

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

We needed better deliverability, analytics, and functionality.

Bewertet am 29.6.2020

Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo

The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

Craige Hardel

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

Best ecommerce autoresponder out there

My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them

Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Their onboarding process could be easier

They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

MoonMail

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

Better features and ease of use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klayvio seemed like a more complete solution and they analytics is quite detailed so you can optimize your campaigns are every stage their integrations with shopify are quite deep as well
Stuart
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Valuable and powerful email automation and marketing

Fairly easy to use, lots of features and the ability to sync custom audiences to Facebook. The platform is always improving with extra features such as CLV data and creating back in stock emails recently as an example.

Creating automated campaigns (known as flows) is a bit clunky, especially when editing a campaign there's chances to delete things and mess the entire campaign up and you really need to plan ahead what you are doing because of this. You can duplicate the campaign though before making such edits.

Emarsys

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

Had used Klaviyo before and went back to using them as the platform is stable and does a lot more than many others at this price bracket.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Better price and integration is already built for Bigcommerce.
Liza
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

A powerful tool to implement a unique advertising campaign via email and SMS

With Klaviyo, our e-mail and SMS marketing capabilities have evolved, and we can expand our marketing operations and target new segments of customers. With Klaviyo, we also have a library of analytics for all our previous campaigns, and we've taken advantage of it by keeping its flaws under scrutiny and continuous improvement.

I love the fact that Klaviyo gives us multiple options so that we can filter existing and potential customers and send out promotions and alerts on a regular basis. I love Klaviyo's ability to categorize customers into multiple segments based on their data and past transaction history, allowing for unique email and SMS formatting to suit each segment's needs. I also like the fact that it is easy to create new campaigns by using the ready-made templates provided by Klaviyo, and I also like the ease of importing and preparing contact lists and also scheduling send dates. I appreciate the excellent reports that Klaviyo provides us with, which give us a comprehensive analysis of the interaction of customers with our campaigns, and we can determine by means of these reports the extent of the success of those campaigns.

I haven't had any technical issues with Klaviyo. The user interface is very intuitive, all the tools are clear and easy to use, and I love the fact that there is a support team ready to help us and answer our queries at all times.

Joanna
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

Klaviyo is 35% of our sales!

Klaviyo is honestly amazing. We have 260,000 contacts and spend $2100 a month. I love how much revenue it generates for us!

I would say just more integrations would help.

Mailchimp Transactional Email und Mailchimp

Klaviyo had more offerings

ConvertKit
Abdellatif

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

Definitely worth the money

Generally, I strongly suggest Klaviyo as an email showcasing and mechanization stage. The product's dashboard and following techniques are exceptionally clear, and assisted us with effectively checking development in email commitment/deals month-over-month.

Klaviyo is the highest quality level in eCommerce email and SMS promoting on purpose. It fills in as a focal center point for all your client information and is the essential structure block for serious areas of strength for an and CLV methodology. It's incredibly strong with heaps of highlights to fit your advertising to your particular business case. I've additionally been extremely satisfied with Klaviyo's client assistance and instructive assets.

Can we just be real - this isn't the least expensive email programming out there. For little eComm organizations that are simply beginning, it probably isn't the most ideal choice. The cost isn't legitimate except if you have a nice estimated rundown and traffic on your site. It's likewise intricate so there's a smidgen of an expectation to learn and adapt.

Hjalte
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 5.12.2016

The best email solution for ecommerce

Klaviyo is hands down the BEST solution for any serious ecommerce shop. If you are using shopify, there is no question, that Klavio is the way to go.

Want to only send an email to people who bought widget a, but not widget B and haven't made a purchase in 3 months? No problem, with Klaviyo, you can easily do that.

What about people who have made a purchase in the last 7 days, and have also spent more than $500 on your site... and not purchased widget c? Not a problem.

How about targeting those exact audiences on facebook? Again, it's as easy as clicking a button. Klaviyo can sync all your segments with facebook.

The only not-so-great thing about Klaviyo, is that it has a slightly steeper learning curve than your usual just-getting-started email service. But the support is great and they have some awesome templates to help you get started.

I could go on and on about how amazing Klaviyo is, but instead I'll just say this: If you have an ecommerce store, you owe it to yourself to test out klaviyo. I am glad I did (and so are my wallet ;)

Can do pretty much everything, when it comes to email marketing.

It takes a little longer to get used to. With advanced features come a steeper learning curve.

Bewertet am 8.10.2019

BEST EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE EVER!!

The best email marketing software - ever. It's hands down my favorite- and I've used the whole gammett of email marketing softwares. The ability to customize flows with purchase history, SKU's, behaviors is simple and straightforward. Extremely user friendly software.

First of all, the customer support is hands down the best customer support ever. They will get down to the nitty gritty and resolve your problems for you, while being patient, helpful and kind. There's also so many softwares this can get integrated into that I love the flexibility of it.

Honestly, I have absolutely no complaints about this software. The technology is the best for the price point, customer service rocks, and its so user friendly - i have confidence that anyone could learn email marketing automation simply with this platform!

Tiffany

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

Klaviyo has been the key to growing repeat customers

I love Klaviyo. Since the first month we implemented it our business has grown and now 50% of our revenue comes from email. I feel the implementation of flows did a lot to creating customer loyalty and repeat purchases.

I like that they have an abundance of help articles and how to's and that customer support is an email or chat away and are always very helpful, even when I was just being blind or stupid.

I don't like that I cannot organize into folders the images in my library.

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

This is great software

We moved from Klaviyo to Mailchimp because of Klaviyo's user interface and ability to create segments to target pretty much any specific audience from our lists that we desire. I also enjoy the customer information Klaviyo collects and makes available in terms of how frequently they order, their churn risk and overall value to the company. It's great!

It integrates with a lot of CMS services/softwares, it's easy to use, it's versatile, and Klaviyo is a great company

I guess it could be a little cheaper, but I believe you get what you pay for.

Katya

Bewertet am 5.11.2022

Intuitive UI and attractive templates but missing key integrations

Overall, Klaviyo has beautiful templates and is easy automate with customizable flows. Data analytics were also helpful and provided useful insight.

I did like the templates and user interface. Compared to ActiveCampaign, it was easier to navigate and learn. Automations were intuitive to set up and the actual drag and drop email editor was simple and elegant.

Integrations and deliverability were where Klaviyo fell short. For example, we needed to integrate google sheets, which is where we store many of our customer emails (fed in through Facebook forms). We had to download a separate integration tool and were still unable to integrate the emails without the automatic double confirmation email (even though we turned it off).

Leonardo

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Small Business Owner

I'm testing three different email marketing providers, Klaviyo, Seguno, and Mailchimp. I don't have enough prospects to leaving their free trial, but I'm getting there. And though I like Mailchimp email templates and Segunos straight-forward interface, I might choose Klaviyo in the end because they have the better intelligence and statistics that will be vital for my business growth.

Klaviyo has seamless integration with Shopify, the e-commerce platform I use to operate my business. Their dashboard is most compelling, with detailed information about customers and prospects, making strategic decisions easier to take. I also love that I can compare my performance with the industry standard. I could not find any other email marketing provider offering that level of intelligence.

Klaviyo email templates are a bit simpler than Mailchimp or Seguno, so if you want to grab your prospect's attention, it may be a little more difficult. I did notice my open rates are smaller with Klaviyo than with Mailchimp.

324 Bewertungen