Klaviyo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Klaviyo

Klaviyo ist eine cloudbasierte E-Mail-Marketing-Lösung für E-Commerce-Unternehmen. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören die Integration in mehrere Plattformen, Zielgruppensegmentierung und Leistungsberichterstattung. Mit...

4,3

Brandon
Brandon
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

Great option if budget is no concern

Klaviyo def helped me grow my email marketing revenue and helped grow my business overall. It syncs well with many platforms, like Shopify, which makes rolling out campaigns super quick and easy.

Klaviyo was super easy to use. Platform was straightforward and easy to navigate. Customer service was always very responsive and helpful on any and every issue that I had. Findining freelancers to work on Klaviyo was also very easy.

It starts to get really expensive quite quickly as your subscribers increase. I was paying $600 a month before I cancelled my account and that is why I cancelled my account. Bento is a much better option and a much better value, which is what I use now.

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

Bento is better, cheaper, and the customer support is superb.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klaviyo offered a much more robust set of solutions compared to mailchimp but that may have changed now. It seems like the playing field has leveled out in recent times.
Finn

Bewertet am 20.12.2023

More Than Just Emails...

Klaviyo provides a huge tech stack for e-com merchants underneath one umbrella - Email Campaigns, Flow Automations, Targeted Pop-ups, Customer Data Management and more. This reduces the need to duct-tape other tools together and helps deliver a more holistic experience for both the operator & consumers.

SMS is a huge brand opportunity for many clients and can drive a high ROI. However, credits for brands outside of the US are on average 2x more expensive which does erode the return. If Klaviyo could find a way to standardise/stablise credit costs between countries, more merchants outside of the US might uptake vs other competitor brands.

Drip

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Klaviyo seemed to have slightly better capability + an extensive library of partner integrations.
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Great Email Marketing Platform

Klaviyo is an easy platform to use and it allows us to design custom templates. The drag and drop option is great. Also the customer service team always responds quickly and helps with any issues we may come cross.

Great email marketing platform for beginners.

A con would be the high price for a small business.

Die besten Alternativen zu Klaviyo

Dayle
Dayle

Bewertet am 26.12.2019

Great product... with problems.

Being a developer myself, I informed the Klaviyo team of the deprecated code errors their plugin was displaying on peoples websites, and to the fact that their plugin slowed customers websites down drastically. The reply I received a couple of days later was:

"Unfortunately we do not update our plugin very often - but our team will get around to it eventually."

This was 2 years ago, and the plugin still has not been corrected. So it still produces errors, and still slows peoples websites down.

Klaviyo is extremely easy to setup, especially compared to its competitors.

You have the freedom to link Klaviyo with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website seamlessly.

Everything can be automated! Such as emails after order received, emails after payment received, multiple emails after certain time duration's for things like newsletter subscriptions and a lot more options are available to include users website Wishlists, items they left in their shopping carts to remind them, and all emails are fully customisation using the Klaviyo's inbuilt email form designer.

You can also arrange customer lists, newsletter subscription user lists, and any other lists you may require. The possibilities are endless!

Using Klaviyo on your Wordpress website as subscription signup form slows your website down, a lot!

Although unnoticeable to customers surfing your site, Klaviyo also throws a few error on your page as it uses deprecated (out-dated) code.

If the Klaviyo form builder doesn't produce the look/type of form you require, then you must build the form yourself by coding direct on your website (Which beats the point of having a form builder).

The Klaviyo plugin does not update, and never announces that there is a new version. You must remove the plugin from your website, manually download the latest version from their website, and then upload/install/activate the new plugin.

There is no option to change languages or string translations of forms, form input boxes, or form buttons. And these translations cannot be picked up in Wordpress plugins such as Lingotek or Polylang. The same applies to the confirmation pages after the user submits the forms.

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

I signed up to Klaviyo as a trial to experience another software other than my current software. So I had some sort of comparison, and to see if there were any additional features. Which I can confirm there are a lot more options, features, and ease of use with Klaviyo.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

I made the switch from MailChimp to Klaviyo after a trial basis of Klaviyo and finding there is more I was able to do and accomplish. However, I later reverted back to using MailChimp as I did not want the errors on my pages that Klaviyo provides, and I did not want to radically decrease the loads speed of pages for my customers. People lose interest quick while waiting for a page to load, page load speeds mean EVERYTHING! So the choice I had was less email features or lose customers. I chose less email features.
Jonah
  • Branche: E-Learning

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

Provided a solution to our unique use-case.

Overall I think Klaviyo is a great product. Customer service is amazing and so readily available via chat and they do seem to possess a great degree of knowledge about the product and its functionality/capabilities. Was amazing to see our automated message flows come to life and go out to our customers!

Our product, an educational and habit-building micro-content program, required a way to send lengthy (50-100+ sends), localized, and automated flows via SMS and email to global Shopify purchasers. They were the closest platform we found to delivering as we envisioned. Customer service was very helpful in helping us find solutions to problems and aid in our solution design.

We experienced issues with contacts being overwritten when multiple sign-ups/subscriptions came through the same form. We also noticed that due to how long our flows were, the flow editor became extremely slow.

SendGrid und Yotpo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

Price, capabilities and ease of implementation.
Luke
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 19.2.2024

Best email marketing platform we have used.

Migration and set up was long but relatively straightforward.

Drag and drop editor functionality was the best that I have seen on any platform especially with the customisations that you can do with variances in desktop and mobile versions.

We don't have a global view of all of our accounts. We do struggle to keep all 8 accounts up to the same standard as our main one.

Hemal

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Good for beginners

For automation, email sequences, and website pop-ups, Klaviyo is perfect. It is very easy to use and set up all of the things. One more thing, for website widgets, they don't have a watermark

Before Klaviyo has 1K subscribers but they have recently decreased the maximum limit to just 250.

ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, GetResponse und Mailchimp

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

MailerLite is giving 1K subscribers in free plan.

MailerLite
Cecilia
Cecilia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 25.3.2024

Easy to implement, good a/b test features

Klaviyo is easy to use, implement, and set up. The customer service responded quickly, and there are tons of material to check online if you are stuck with a feature. I love the A-test features on popups and emails. Good integration with Shopify.

The review form is only in one language.

Bo
Bo
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 10.11.2023

Many features

The ready to use templates of campaigns are very useful and had given us opportunity to test them all before activating campaigns. The usage of targeting correct customers helped us to see the points where we missed before.

Klaviyo could be the best when it comes to behaviour based automations especially building customer profiles and targets the correct customers when creating and building the sms or e-mail campaigns. Also it can create and simulate campaigns before launching them and gives you a forecast for future months and years.

Has lots of reporting and analytics features but customizing them are not so practical, high management might not see them appealing.

Ricardo

Bewertet am 8.5.2024

The king of email marketing to me.

The features and marketing segmentation are the best I've seen. Can get into deep detail with my emails.

Can get expensive, especially if using old email lists.

Arthur

Bewertet am 3.1.2020

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

Luke
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Klaviyo Review - Best platform for online marketing

My overall experience with Klaviyo has been extremely positive as it has allowed me to build better relationships with my target audience. I have faced very few issues with the platform and it is very easy to use, meaning that I was able to send campaigns quickly after I first started using it. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone who wants to get started with online marketing and those with online stores on Shopify as you integrate the two, to boost customer loyalty and increase repeat business.

The best features of this platform include the ability to design and save your own personalised email templates that you can send to your customers in an email campaign, I have access to email templates provided by Klaviyo and the option of designing my own from scratch. This has been very useful as it allows for each email to appear professional in its aesthetics and layout. Furthermore, you can create a list of all your contacts and then create segments to send campaigns to a group of those contacts who meet specific criteria. This means I have been able to send emails to those who only certain campaigns apply to, without having to send it to all of my consumers, which stops people from unsubscribing from my mailing list and prevents emails from entering spam folders. The 'Smart send' option also stops emails from being sent to those who have received them in the last 24 hours, to also stop spam emails from being received by my customers. Perhaps the most useful feature provided is the 'Analytics' feature, which lets you view how each campaign is performing, as it provides accurate information on how many emails have been received and who has opened them. This allows me to measure the success of each campaign and helps me to improve the reach of my future campaigns.

I would like Klaviyo to let more information to be stored on each contact such as the company they work for, a 'notes' feature would be very useful which could allow you to enter extra details about the customer, as this is currently not an option. Also I would like the option of being able to search for an individual and then add them to another (new) list/segment, so that when I need to email a small number of specific clients, I can do this without having to email them individually. As well as this a more powerful search engine on the website when searching for specific customers would be incredibly helpful. These are the main limitations that the platform currently has in my opinion and if these were amended, it would be even easier to use.

Kar
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

Has everything an experienced marketer will need and more, but the slow/choppy UX is frustratin...

Great! Although I’m very critical of their UX, Klaviyo makes up for it in the number of features it offers. Also a great platform for agencies, as it has a lot of built in reporting features.

It has all the features that a seasoned marketer needs

The user experience can often be slow and laggy unless you have a high end computer with lots of RAM. Probably the only bad thing about Klaviyo.

Sam

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

Well worth the money

Despite the cons I laid out above, if you do have decent traffic and a good list size, you're missing out by not using klaviyo.

Klaviyo is the gold standard in eCommerce email & SMS marketing for a reason. It serves as a central hub for all your customer data and is the foundational building block for a strong segmentation & CLV strategy. It's extremely powerful with lots of features to tailor your marketing to your specific business case. I've also been very pleased with Klaviyo's customer support and educational resources.

Let's face it — this isn't the cheapest email software out there. For small eComm companies that are just starting out, it likely isn't the best option. The price isn't justified unless you have a decent-sized list and traffic on your site. It's also complex so there's a little bit of a learning curve.

Alyssa

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Excellent Email Marketing and Analytics Software

I enjoy using Klaviyo. Building new emails is easy (and fun) with their included templates and suggestions. The trainings and academy content helps to continue my professional development and means I am able to continue improving.

Klaviyo is an intuitive software for email list management and content creation that provides helpful analytics and suggestions for improvement. t integrates easily with Shopify. Live trainings with their team are helpful, and their support team for any inquiries makes for a great experience all around.

When integrating with Shopify at first, it can be difficult to track where emails are going out - through flows or directly through Shopify. We still have issues with some of this. Some of the training information is hard to implement when you are a company that does not introduce new products often or that has high-cost products.

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

One of the best options for E-Commerce brands

Klaviyo is extremely easy to use. For employees that are less tech savvy, it's a great option. The integration with Shopify is pretty much flawless. MMS messaging is extremely easy for both broadcast sends and automated sends. If you have an online store, I don't think you should use another automation platform.

Segmentation and triggering workflows based on user segments are a bit more limited than tools like Braze or Iterable.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

The Gold Standard for Shopify

The transition was fantastically simple, the IP warming was easy and everything about Klaviyo has made us happy so far.

I greatly enjoy using Klaviyo. We've utilized MailChimp, Zaius and more in our quest for a long term ESP that we are happy with and Klaviyo has been it. It's not the cheapest out there but it certainly isn't the most expensive and it feels like you really get a good value for the advanced features. The Shopify integration is easy and seamless and the Live Chat customer service has been responsive and helpful everytime. Very pleased with them.

Honestly, perhaps the only thing I don't like is that layout isn't as sleek as some of the other options but it's a very minor point.

Benjamin
Benjamin
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

A powerful platform for email marketing.

Overall I've been very happy with Klaviyo and appreciate its focus on email marketing and SMS rather than trying to be the tool for everything.

I use Klaviyo for my email newsletter. It's been a smooth process overall. I've had no issues importing and managing lists and contacts and have been happy with its design capabilities, deliverability, and analytics.

As my list grows, I'm a little weary of the pricing for larger audiences, but that is only an issue I see down the line.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

Mailchimp had gotten a little clunky with its growth, and I was having some delivery issues. I felt it was time to try something new.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

I liked Klaviyo 's focus on email and SMS and felt like its design tools & analytics fit my needs well.
Cristian
Cristian

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Very good at its job

It's software that is very easy to use once you get the hang of it. The flow management, template builder works very well. I would say that if you have an e-commerce store, Klaviyo is one of those key software to have. A/B testing also works very well. The newsletter forms also. Overall I had a great experience with this.

The price is the worst part of it, for sure. And this is something that they would need to reconsider as someone who is starting out cannot use their services from the start. Someone starting out will go to another software, get used to that one, and even if they want to make the switch to Klaviyo after a while, it's not easy and they will stay with that worse software for a long time.

MailerLite

Jr

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

Great platform if you like data

Overall, Klaviyo is a platform that I recommend to almost all of my clients. Klaviyo has done a great job of improving its capabilities over the years.

What I like the most about the Klaviyo Platform is the ability to understand user journeys and tie that directly to business objectives.

It has a few quirks, like the dashboard not loading when you have a large amount of data but you can still export to a CSV file.

Omnisend

Warum Klaviyo gewählt wurde

I needed a more robust platform.

Better features
andres

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

Use Klaviyo for dropshipping

I started the free trial and saw a great potential for my dropshipping store when I started doing emailing. so I got my account upgrade and my conversions raised up to 23% since then I use klaviyo in all my stores. Emailing marketing its a MUST in e-commerce so if you are starting into the business you really should consider in getting only the best o the best softwares out there because the better the help you have the better your business will be.

I loved the feature of sending sms to my costumers at my drop shipping store. Its really easy and simple to use. Also I increased my conversions by 23% only by email marketing

Really have not much to say about what I liked the least about this software because it. helped me out a lot for my drop shipping store.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Klaviyo

I saw a review in YouTube
Michele

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Great platform but poor CS

The platform itself is great. The level of service from our Customer Success rep is awful. It's like crickets when you try and contact them for an issue. So our team usually contacts both Support and our CS rep. And most of the time Support replies first. You would think a dedicated CS rep who provide a level of service that you'd want to recommend to others. Instead, we never know when we'll hear from our rep. We cross our fingers that Support can answer our questions. I think that's ridiculous. Klaviyo needs to improve this most definitely.

Klaviyo integrates very easily with so many platforms. It's easy to use and has great segmentation tools.

SMS is not great. They recently rebranded which completely throws me off with their new color choice. I almost felt like the rebrand was a way to cover up a whole lot of changes that they didn't want people to notice.

Omnisend und Mailchimp
Isaac
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

Klaviyo: my most dynamic and complete online store thanks to email and sms marketing.

I am an architecture student who took the subject "Web Programming" for a whole cycle of university and even though my main focus was not on digital marketing, throughout the course of that subject I was able to understand how tools like Klaviyo can be essential for the success of an online business or more specifically when we create an online store in Shopify. I had to gain new knowledge while creating and customizing email templates, as well as integrating subscription forms into websites and many more functionalities. Finally, by using klaviyo I got a broader vision of the potential of digital marketing tools and how they can be applied in different professional contexts despite not being directly my field of work.

What I liked the most about this tool was that I was able to integrate it with Shopify and Leaflet to acquire email marketing, and it was really easy to use and I was able to create and automate email marketing campaigns efficiently. In addition, thanks to its advanced segmentation system, I was able to reach my target audience precisely, obtaining a higher opening and engagement rate. And another point that I found interesting is that it allowed me to use SMS marketing, despite the fact that this type of communication is not widely used today, I implemented it because it was a requirement of my homework at the university, but still I found it useful and interesting.

The only bad thing I found about this tool was that as the number of subscribers increased, the cost of Klaviyo also increased considerably, which can be a problem for people or companies with no income. In my case, my university paid for everything. I had no problem.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

Best tool for ecommerce

You don't need coding or a dedicated IT team to use Klaviyo and still you get to build all your transactional comms and tailor the experience for your customers. The documentation in Klaviyo Academy is amazing, other platforms give you articles, Klaviyo give you videos. Integrations work great, event if it takes a couple of minutes to trigger the actions.

They have a small delay in user-triggered actions. You can integrate with many many tools, but be patient with the triggers. Sometimes you may think you automation is not working properly but it's just that Klaviyo is taking a couple of minutes to pull the information from the third-party tool.

Erin

Bewertet am 12.1.2020

So Easy To Use!

My experience with Klaviyo has been great overall. We've seen positive changes to our account since implementation and appreciate how easy it is to use.

It's extremely user-friendly, allowing you to regularly test, create your own CTAs, uploaded photos, drag and drop graphic elements, etc. Perfect for a team with zero coding experience. Side Note: Their customer support is top-notch.

Aside from being very user-friendly on most fronts, building out email flows is a different story. This tends to be a time consuming process that is not as straightforward as it could be.

432 Bewertungen