Über BrickControl

BrickControl is a web software in the cloud that helps you manage your construction projects in a very powerful and simple way. BrickControl allows you to create estimates with the necessary structure (levels, tasks and...

Alle Bewertungen zu BrickControl Filter anwenden

Filtern nach:
30 Bewertungen

Nutzerbewertungen zu BrickControl durchsuchen

30 von 30 Bewertungen
Sergio S.

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Software for construction

Very good and pleasant experience, congratulations BrickControl and a Mention for the technical team representative for his good disposition ... greetings to all in general ...

Dear, along with say hello, in my humble opinion, I tell you that brickcontrol has been for me the best construction software I have seen and I have seen many, it is the most friendly, best tools easy to understand, stable, I hope to continue using it Long while you keep your price..Thank you Brickcontrol.

I have no objections, besides that now they are incorporating the use in platform google this super ...

Alberto C.

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Very practical and funtional

We are starting to use Brick Control to see the progrees tracking in our works, we decided on this tool because it is multilanguage and multicurrency (since we use it in Spanish and Mexican pesos), in addition to all the functions it has, such as importing the budgets (estimates) even with everything and its conformation of the price, the generation of the work program in Gantt, the control of expenses, purchases of materials, bills, which allows us to have a complete vision of the status of the site job even if you are outside it , the only point missing is that you can use all its tools from a mobile device or tablet, although it is already in development, hopefully soon it is completely ready.

very easy way to create or import budgets (Estimates).
the way to put the progrees tracking too.
very easy to keep track of expenses, materials and bills.

The use of mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets is not yet possible, i know they are workon it, ill hope can be ready soon.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

BuilderTREND und Corecon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BrickControl

for being multilanguage and multicurrency, for the technical support that is very good, and for the easy way to use
Amaya L.
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

OPINION PERSONAL

Estamos contentos con el programa pero en ocasiones se queda justo. Estamos esperando la actualización desde hace mucho tiempo y no se ven mejoras en el día a día.

La implementación con el programa contable

Los informes de análisis de costes y previsiones de pagos, no se puede modificar a mano

Antwort von BrickControl

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the program and that you like the integration with accounting.

We are working on a totally new interface to the system, so this update takes longer because it affects the entire system. We have already finished several screens of the new interface, you can use them at this link: https://app.brickcontrol.com/ (you can also use the new interface on mobile devices (IOS, Android))

Regarding the comment of manually modifying the cost analysis reports, it is something that we understand that it should not be done since one of the strengths of BrickControl is precisely calculating the cost analysis in real time. If we allow this report to be modified then the information would not be correct. If you have any suggestions on this subject, we appreciate your contacting us through the support of our website and we will gladly listen to your suggestions.

Beantwortet am 8.10.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu BrickControl

Jose B.

Bewertet am 28.11.2016

Working with BrickControl allows us to see fast and accurate analysis of the costs of our works, as well as the imminent integration of data in our "review" accounting software.

Metro7 is a leading company in singular building and sustainable construction.

We decided to work with BrickControl despite being accustomed for many years to working with other cost programs because, apart from being in the cloud and being able to access it from any device, we realized that it gave very detailed cost analysis to all projects.

We work as a team often because we all use BrickControl at the same time.

In addition, the decisive decision for BrickControl to become a part of Metro7 was based on how we have been able to integrate data with the accounting program, so that in administration we do not do double work. By including expense and income invoices, it transfers them to accounting, without having to go back to re-enter data.

But we would like to highlight the efficiency of the entire BrickControl team. They are professionals who have always been able to solve any problem via online chat or instantaneous e-mail.

Jennifer T.

Bewertet am 25.4.2019

Brickcontrol is the evolution of traditional project management

Brickcontrol simplifies the tasks that normally turn out to be problematic in a company, so it already represents a fundamental tool for us.

What I like most about Brickcontrol is that it allows us to track our expenses in real time, which makes it possible for us to realize at the time, if we are suffering from deviations in costs, exactly in what activities and by what articles, what enables us to take action immediately.

The design of the interface is visually obsolete, but the new version solves this problem. I hope it is finished 100% soon.

Vicente T.

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Multi-device multi-location

The implementation of BrickControl in the company has been very easy to be multi-device, very scalable. Updates and backups are practically unattended.

Multi-device multi-location It is a very powerful and very secure software.
It allows to have backup in local and in the cloud and allows to work with many databases.

The process of editing the various templates is a bit tedious. But it is only used at the beginning to configure headers, covers, etc.

Paula C.

Bewertet am 15.6.2019

Very simple to use and agile to start-up

Simplifies and streamlines the cost control processes.
Significantly reduces the time of creation of estimates, allowing to reuse existing information.
Billing processes are much more accurate.
Integration with other software solutions already existing in our company through API is powerful (in real time) and simple.

- Very simple to use
- Agile start-up
- Specialized and powerful solution
- Excellent support service
- Simplifies and streamlines business processes
- Integration with other products through a complete API
- Cloud solution

The multiplatform app does not contain all the features yet, but it's constantly growing.

• Branche: Programmentwicklung

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Efficient integration of Profiles in a Project

We have proven that teamwork is possible after synchronizing many tasks.

The management of projects is easy, the different departments of the company can take the follow-up of tasks, budgets, control of suppliers, costs in an appropriate and synchronous way.

Really the system is very good, I would only change the colors of the tool and the possibility that the design of reports is flexible.

Jeferson Z.

Marvelous

The program has allowed me to keep the inventory of the company very organized and the reports it offers have allowed the company to maintain a better control of the costs and profits of a project

Brickcontrol is a very well organized program, once you take full control of all its functions, it helps you to maintain an entire management for construction works in very few steps. In addition, the team behind this wonderful program serves you without restrictions and gives you solutions that you may not have been able to see at the time.

It has an interface that has not yet been updated 100%, and some important features are missing for the correlation of certification invoices with the sales invoices that I hope are included in the new update.

Constanza C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

I love aplication

it helped me a lot helped me a lot

Because is a fantástic aplication for travel very complete and I love it

sometimes it fell a little or stayed stuck

Pedro M.

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company

We believe that BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company.
I recommend it to all those who want to take good control of their projects.

With BrickControl our company has been able to take more control in the execution of our projects, from the initial estimate phase to the end. All with a single software.

If at any time I do not have an internet connection I can not work with the software.

Sergio ivan S.
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

Excelente herramienta

Me ha aliviado mucho el trabajo.

Fácil de usar, rara vez se cae, siempre encuentro la información que necesito, sólido y estable...

No hay reparos y falta tiempo par estudiar a cabalidad todas sus funciones.

Sergi G.

builder

Excellent, about 5 years ago we are working with this software and everything went well.

The fast of us. the simplicity of us. It is very intuitive.

Nothing, maybe the possibility of having more than one license with little money.

Ariel S.

Good choice

Easy to use. Easy to learn. Scalable. Cloud based.

They take too much time to make improvements to the system. There was no new versions since I use it 2 years from now.

Luis anel S.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 2.12.2019

Need more interactive with costumers

Maybe the control in operation with my people

Maybe
You need a sistem support more easy or interactive with the user.
Its no easy to use and more in my country.

Its no interactive with the costumers tou need... something more easy to use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Because is new tecnology
Werner W.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.6.2019

Very useful tool, totally worth the investment

I have benefited very much from the used of Bickcontrol since I even implemented new process that we had not even thought about. Therefore our know-how grow when we started using this software.

I love that the software integrates all the information of my company and allows me have more efficient activities.

I have seen that the learning curve with this software in my organisation was a little steep, needing to implement the software in a very short term.

Gabriel C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Construction and Administrative Projects

In general I have enjoyed the use of this software, I have become an active associate and I have recommended it to other colleagues, providing advice and implementation courses. The most surprising thing is that we are also using it to control and manage the operating and sales budgets and it works very well.

I like the way in which I can organize my construction projects and monitor their progress, their certifications and especially the analysis of deviations that are obtained automatically.

There are few things that can displease me in this software, some of them: Do not remember how to group or filter my data tables and every time I return to the module that I closed recently I have to organize my columns and groups again.

Beniamin A.

Bewertet am 15.6.2019

It has some issues

We Are now more organized than ever

Its functionality, we Are able to work amywhere we want, whenever we want

It doesn't allow you to do correlativo certifícated bills, they Are importante in a project

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Uso de estudios ambientales

El software es bastante amigable y ordenada al momento de navegar. Los comandos son fáciles de acceder y la opción de importar y exportar se realiza con rapidez. Además de su servicio de gestión de cliente responde con sencillez.

La función de diagrama de Gantt debe estar incluida para todos los usuarios pues es una herramienta que para llevar un mejor control de los proyectos. Pues en la versión que he trabajo no contaba con dicha características.

• Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

Why BrickControl is recomended for your daily work?

With BrickControl I have solved faster the budgets I need.
Before when I only use excel, I had to search a lot of archives to can relate older prices with a new budget. Now with the app, I only search the item and paste it in the new project. It makes me do my job faster than before, and also get most customers in less time.

In my daily job, I constantly draw up budgets, because it's important to know the costs of buying and selling of the services we provide.
The most I like of this product is that I can create budgets easily, I can copy and paste olders items to use in my new projects. Also I use this app everywhere I go, I can show easily the budgets to my clients, and everything I edit automatically saves in the cloud.

The least i like about BrickControl, is that not all the colleagues use this app. So in most of cases I have to save the budgets in other formats, so they can review it. Also people in my area are not familiar with the app so they always need a lot of explanation to convice themselves to use the product.

Carlos M.

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

BrickControl Software

Good experience in general. I am waiting for the last update, as they are working to change the main platform from silverlingt to html 5, so in the future we could work with the program in all the devices.

This program is to be used on intertet, so you can work with it with movility.

Nothing important. It could be cheaper to small companies in the first months, as it has so many work areas and you need time to discover them.

• Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Exemplary Architecture

BrickControl, It is characterized as a multi-tasking program. It grants accessibility to generate a budget, giving the user a preview of expenses for all his projects. This program grants the Gantt Chart, with the purpose of imparting a broad vision of the different tasks.
Also, it allows easy access to the project data, in any place with connection, because all data is stored in the cloud.

BrickControl, because it is a quite complete project manager, it occupies a large space in the mobile phone. Therefore, it requires great availability in internal or external memory.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

brickcontrol is wonderful

overall this app is very hand and nice to easy i used it few times today even

love it, its easy to use fast and smart.

i didn't like how i had hard time at first navigating thought BirckControl

Roberto C.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Lo que hace y no hace BrickControl

Me resulta más fácil llevar el control de la ejecución presupuestaria, lo que me reduce tiempo y ahorra costos.

Una vez que uno tiene una buena base de datos, es muy fácil elaborar un presupuesto.

Se debería integrar la parte de reportes... eso lo haría un software integral para llevar el control total de la ejecución de una obra sin tener que recurrir a otro software.

Vicente T.

Bewertet am 16.2.2015

The high mobility and access from Mac to BrickControl has allowed us to improve our work.

In EIX114 we focus on the construction of special housing mainly in Palma de Mallorca (Spain).

The mobility of BrickControl we improved our efficiency with actions such as introducing certifications on site and working with BrickControl from anywhere.

For us it was also important to work with a Mac with BrickControl. All our computers are Mac and before we had to virtualize Windows to use older applications not using all the power of our teams. BrickControl has solved our problem.

Antwort von BrickControl

Thank you very much for your review!

Beantwortet am 16.2.2015