ContentStudio Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über ContentStudio

ContentStudio ist eine integrierte cloudbasierte Lösung für Social-Media-Management und Content-Marketing, die sich an kleine und mittelständische Unternehmen und Einzelunternehmer richtet. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören...

4,8

Sean
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 9.6.2021

A Solid Platform That is Constantly Improving

I was able to purchase a LTD of ContentStudio, and really got some bang for my buck. But even with the cost of this today, I still consider it a solid option for content management across multiple social platforms.

Packed with features and functionality, ContentStudio really is a solid platform for anyone looking to get control of their online content and manage their metrics. It's priced well for the feature set, and comes with some solid support if you have any issues.

For the non-technical, this platform may be a bit overwhelming. Some may say there are too many options and a bit of a learning curve to use it properly. However, I prefer granular control and management over my content.

SocialPilot

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

The lifetime deal was too good for me to pass up, but if it hadn't performed like other platforms I have used, I would have moved on.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

Small Business Owner

ContentStudio helps me a lot, considering I am a solopreneur with very little time to build a social media presence on multiple platforms. If it weren't for this software, I would have to work much harder to achieve the same results.

ContentStudio simplifies my content marketing strategy. I can post to multiple social media channels with a click of a button. I also like their SEO suggestions when I am writing a blog post. Thanks to ContentStudio, I got the hang of writing articles being SEO conscious. And now, many of my blog posts are going really well on Google and other search platforms.

Sometimes, I notice that the statistics about my social posts are not so precise. But that could be a misconfiguration on my behalf, as I'm still learning how to use all its functionalities. When it comes to answering customers on social media, I notice there's a bit of delay for the messages to show on ContentStudio, so I prefer answering them on Facebook Business Manager.

Russell
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 29.5.2020

Buggy, features not working, slow support services

The potential. It promises a lot. For the services promised, it should be amazing. It is not.

feature do not deliver. Couldn't get Twitter analysis, support was very slow to acknowledge, did not correct quickly. There is no easy cancel option to get your money back if you don't like the product. Evergreen is clunky and slow. You're better off writing your own posts and scheduling them on free software. The automatic tools can be confusing and the 'help' videos are their YouTube channel, which makes help hard to find.

Zoho Social und Loomly

Warum ContentStudio gewählt wurde

The potential of the software

Price

Die besten Alternativen zu ContentStudio

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.8.2019

No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!

Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

Warum ContentStudio gewählt wurde

Needed a lower cost alternative for my own use and consultancy. ContentStudio gave me all of the features I wanted without the high price tag.

Agorapulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

Too many to even name! Hootsuite is great. But the pricing structure for small teams with ContentStudio made it a NO Brainer!
Faisal
Faisal
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

The only tool you’ll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence

Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it’s a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365.

But it’s not a dealbreaker for sure.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

ContentStudio does it all

-Trustworthy scheduling
-Content Discovery
-Composer preview can be trusted

-No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio

Warum ContentStudio gewählt wurde

ContentStudio felt more usable and pricepoint was more preferable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

I got everything in Buffer and Hootsuite I needed in ContentStudio but for cheaper. Back then there were differences but ContentStudio gets constant updates so it's easily on par with the competition nowadays.
Phil
Phil

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Content Studio helps you with your daily posts

Good. They are bringing on new features and improving others so its a product that is in constant development and sees to be future proof which is a big consideration

It's packed with features that are ideal for curating daily content for myself and my clients.
It's easy to use to takes away the hurdle to get the job done

Still, some integrations missing but generally, it's proved good and easy to set up. Its analytics are not as good as the native apps but hopefully, that will improve

• Branche: Kino & Film

Bewertet am 21.5.2020

Best Digital Marketing Platform

My businesses are well-marketed now within less time and all from just one place!

The automation, analyze and inbox features are quite unique

Actually, to be honest, I have not found anything to dislike until now. Let's see :)

Publer

Warum ContentStudio gewählt wurde

Actually I checked the trial with HootSuite, and I felt it to be quite expensive with fewer features than Content Studio.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

Mainly because of these unique features: automation, analyze and inbox

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Great product features, cost effective solution!

Great experience, great customer support always reply to my emails and happy to assist.

All the features that you only get with high end software which cost premium.

At the beginning there wasn't as many features, but developers always working to improve it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

Price, features, customer services! Would highly recommend to try this product, plus there is an integration with Replug.io which makes content automation. even more effective.
Osazeme
Osazeme
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

The best social media tool for power users

I automated the process of tracking trends in my field and sharing with friends on my social media. Thats a big plus

I can't speak enough about the robustness of this tool. The only feature I'll highlight is probably discovery.

DISCOVERY: This feature replaced my BuzzSumo subscription. I track trends in my field and share with friends rather easily.

Publishing to Instagram isn't direct. There is a mobile app and a reminder. This is probably the only downer

Stefano

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

lot of great stuff, but..

considering that there is NO perfect tool, I use and recommend ContentStudio, because for my Content Curation needs, it is one of the most versatile and efficient tools. Perhaps the user interface and usability could be improved, because it is not always easy to navigate between the options. That's why I haven't given 5 stars so far. But it's definitely worth a try.

surely Contentstudio is a really useful tool because it integrates several basic functions. It is possible to coordinate publication flows on various channels, study the analytics for each channel and post, retrieve content even from third parties, such as Pocket and Feedly. It integrates the search and use of sources also through the Chrome bookmarklet. Excellent function of creating categories, and planning their publication. Although the analytics are not as thorough as other tools, they are more than enough to have a global vision of the progress of social channels. There are many possible integrations. Very useful the chance to add features at only 1$ per month each.

one of the main Cons is that as for now, there is no chance to choose a still preview for a video to post. Unlike other applications such as Onlypult or Postpickr, I have not found any way to solve the problem. I have contacted support, but so far no feedback about it.

Another the major CON is that it does not have direct publication on Instagram, but offers 2 ways: via app notification (which can be annoying at times) or integration with Zapier, through a wizard.

Agorapulse und Hootsuite

Warum ContentStudio gewählt wurde

Postpickr, despite being an excellent Italian platform, still has something to improve, the use of samrt feeds is not as linear and clear as on Contentstudio. It also does not allow integration with Feedly. But we are really very close in terms of utility and value

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

because it has a good balance between cost and yield, it offers the possibility to have analytics (growth plan) and to interact with the comments of all the published posts
Karolina
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.1.2023

ContentStudio - An Excellent Content Marketing Tool

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience of ContentStudio and it has been an invaluable asset to my content marketing strategy.

ContentStudio makes social media management and content curation incredibly easy. I'm able to quickly schedule posts to my social media accounts and access a wealth of content to curate.

Occasionally it can be difficult to find the content I'm looking for. This is usually because I'm searching for something very specific, but it can be frustrating at times.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real...

Verified person making review. Easy.

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE...

1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration!

2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button.

3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin.

4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above.

5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users.

I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion.

Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post.

Support is all you want it to be!

Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Piotr
Piotr
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 21.3.2019

Very nice tool for social media automation

Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2.
They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome.
They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use.
Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts::
*DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche
--->Topics with trending topics and quotas
-->Search - toll for searching trending posts
*PUBLISH
--> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft'
--> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views
--> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media',
Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen'
*ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon!

They have public Roadmap

For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

Robert
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 13.4.2019

All in One Social Media Tool

Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

• Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Bewertet am 7.11.2020

A rising star

The product is great based on how it was marketed and it is a great tool. Used across 3 brands and does this with ease.

The product is great based on how it was marketed and it is a great tool. Customer support is mixed, some days better than others. Content Studio steps our social media game up in a major way. No complaints about the product itself and happy to be using it.

Can be buggy, features not always working, consistency of support services.

Warum ContentStudio gewählt wurde

Ease of use and functionality

Value and ease of use
Steph
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Superb Tool For Content Marketers

ContentStudio is an all-in-one tool for content marketers. It has access to so many different features, such as social media posting, blog posting, research trending topics, analytics and much more. I really like to use the Discover tool on there to see what articles are currently receiving the most engagement, which gives me inspiration for my next article. I also love the social network aspect, as it allows me to automate postings of interesting articles to my social feeds so even if I have nothing to update my socials with personally, I can get ContentStudio to lineup some social update links to articles published by similar themed news sources. Similarly, I can push through my RSS feed for my blog so that the links to my posts can be pushed to my chosen social media accounts.
There's tons of tools I have access to on ContentStudio which I've yet to use as I've not needed them, but it provides plenty of opportunity for all sorts of marketers and their needs.

As ContentStudio is laden with features, I sometimes struggle to navigate the website as well as I could. Realistically, I don't think much can be done about that as other tools with a lot of features have a similar problem - they make me feel overwhelmed! This is just a minor quibble.

Shaun Dave
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Great software for content curating & scheduling with friendly & prompt customer service

The platform is very user friendly and is easy to schedule posts with a post creating assistant built in. The content curator is brilliant although it does not have many results in the music industry that I could use (blame that on lack of quality music blogs). But if your posts are about tech or any field where you can find plenty of content, this is totally worth it. The RSS feed section could be presented a little better but nothing much to complain. I had encountered a glitch where tagging pages showed only page IDs. On Contacting their customer service, they had released a patch the following week and now it works flawlessly, so pretty impressed with the service.

The lack of auto posting to Instagram as many of the reviewers mentioned is a disappointment, but they have promised to fix that in the near future. Could have helped with supporting more accounts in the basic plan. 5 accounts seems a bit low when compared to some of its competition.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ContentStudio

Content Curator auto fetching feature.
Kevin
  • Branche: Möbel

Bewertet am 21.2.2019

Brilliant Piece of Software

I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers .

It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves.

A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again.
This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

• Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 25.11.2019

Very solid tools for the right use cases

ContentStudio has some great auto and semi-auto social curation tools which, when set up correctly, save a ton of time for queuing social posts. It's capable of posting to a wide range of platforms.

I'd like there to be more filtering options, especially on the video posting from YouTube, where I'd like to see negative keyword filtering like they offer on articles.

Bewertet am 29.6.2018

Build the content you have dreamed of!

Clear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.

ContentStudio is the proof that easy content distribution is doable! There is a little learning curve, but here is where the excellent support team comes into play. I had just some questions which could have been answered by chat or email, but I got treated to not one but two onboarding screen sharing sessions. Adil and his team showed A class customer support. During the support sessions, we came up with some great to have functionality but is currently not available. These points were written down to discuss with the team to evaluate for feasibility. Very pleased with that level of interaction. ContentStudio alone is more than worth getting to get your content out there on your social media channels. Combined with their sister companies product, Replug, you have a real powerhouse; shorten, track and optimize your links with catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels, branded links and powerful analytics. I advice getting both products as they are beautifully integrated.

There is not much that I don't like. Integrations with more third parties would be stellar but are being actively worked on as I type. More enhanced team settings, which I requested, are planned as well. Would be nice to have it now already, but that can't be counted as a Con.

Ali

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Must have tool for social media marketers

Very happy with the tool and also the customer service. IMO ContentStudio is a must have tool for social media marketers and agencies. Instead of using different tools for content curation and posting, you can do it all with one tool.

ContentStudio has made our life so much easier. In the past we used number of tool to create, curate and then post content to our social media channels. Now all of that can be done with one tool i.e. ContentStudio. We are roughly saving 10-12 hours every week with this tool.

I wish they add a evergreen queue feature. It's where you can create a queue of lets say 100 posts and then it posts of social channel forever until you pause or stop the queue.

Bintu Laraba
Bintu Laraba
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 28.7.2019

Manage Social Account With Ease

It's been a nice experience using it, we've been able to increase content reach and engage more audience.

Managing social media can be challenging when the right tools aren't implemented. I remember how I was always online tracking the latest news, writing posts and getting tired when I started using social media then. But with ContentStudio, I can easily schedule my post and also recycle them when I want. I can easily track mentions, engage with relevant topics in my field and also increase my awareness. I also track analytics to know how well my content is performing. To manage your social media accounts better and curate quality content easily, ContentStudio is the right software to look out for.

I haven't noticed anything discouraging about this software. It makes content management a lot easier for me.

Greg
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Bewertet am 15.8.2020

Wonderful Social Sharing and Content Curation Tool

Core functions are great. Continually improving and getting better every day.

Easy to use for social sharing to multiple social platforms. Schedule in advance and customize for each channel. Many other user-friendly options.

The content curation feature can be a little wonky for more specialized subjects.

669 Bewertungen