Loomly Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Zum Anbieter

Über Loomly

Loomly ist eine cloudbasierte Marketinglösung, die Freiberuflern, Influencenden und Social-Media-Manager hilft, Inhalte auf ihren Social-Media-Plattformen zu verwalten. Zu den wichtigsten Funktionen gehören Marketinganalysen,...

4,6

Uwe
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Dies ist eine professionelle Software

Dies ist wirklich mein Lieblings-Business-Tool aller Zeiten. Es ist super einfach zu bedienen, sodass ich mir keine Gedanken über das Niveau der technischen Fähigkeiten machen muss – jedes Teammitglied kann es verwenden, unabhängig davon, wie gut es mit „Technik“ ist.

Das Planen von Beiträgen ist manchmal etwas umständlich,

Antwort von Loomly

Hi there Uwe! It's great to hear that you're finding Loomly so helpful and that it's easy to use with your team! Your feedback has been noted with the team. Thanks for being a Loomly customer, and have a wonderful day! ����

Beantwortet am 19.1.2023
Darien
Darien
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 8.1.2020

Great Social Media Management Platform missing a few core features

Overally, I have enjoyed using Loomly, and plan on continuing to use this platform! It offers robust & useful features at a lower pricepoint than most competitors (such as multiple users), and they demonstrate their commitment to constantly improving the platform as needed. Highly recommend this platform to all!

Loomly does a great job of helping simplify and manage multiple social media platforms, providing a great experience for planning and executing your brands social media plans. I love the ease of use that Loomly provides in having multiple team members manage social media calendars, and how incredibly simple it is to create posts & plan out your posting strategy. Top that all off with very competitive and simple pricing options, this platform offers a good user experience & interface for all your social media needs.

Loomly is missing a few key features that you would expect on a Social Media Management Platform, but none are more important than the ability to automatically post to your brands Instagram account. This is a feature that they are working on, but it is the main feature that I wish they would add soon. Furthermore, if they were to add an Instagram story option to their software & eventually automatic posting to Instagram stories, this platform would improve 100x.

Apart from those things, there are a number of simple UI issues that I wish they would remedy; including:
(1) Quickly adding a post from the calendar Month view ignores your preset posting schedule times (defaults to 3:00pm, you have to manually change it)
(2) Manually changing scheduled times from the "Add Post" option in Month won't allow you to type in a time - you have to obnoxiously click an arrow to get the proper time
(3) Manually posting to Instagram does not support multiple images - even though you can schedule multiple images to be posted. To post multiple images, you have to go into the Loomly library from their mobile site (the app won't let you do it) & download each image individually - which isn't terrible, except...
(4) The Loomly Mobile Website is not fully optimized for mobile devices, as the "Help"/"Contact us" button blocks parts of the bottom menu that appears when selecting an image in the library to download, making me have to use the desktop site to download images on mobile.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Darien, Thank you so much for your detailed review, this is immensely helpful. I am really glad to read that you are enjoying using Loomly: this means the world to us. As far as Instagram direct publishing is concerned, I confirm that we are doing everything we can to bring this to you as soon as feasible. Regarding the 4 UI improvements you suggest, I have taken note of each one of them and will be sharing with our product team. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 9.1.2020
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

The best social media calendar for organization out there!

My overall experience with Loomly has been positive. It's helped us save a TON of time when it comes to organizing social media posts. We wouldn't be able to keep up with the constant social media posting if it wasn't for Loomly!

Loomly helps us create and organize all of our social media posts in one easy-to-use calendar. We can schedule Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and more social posts in the Loomly platform. I love the calendar view, where we can easily see all of our social posts in one section. I also love that you can drag-and-drop to quickly reschedule certain posts, making it very easy to organize and plan out our calendar. The auto-posting function is great, where it automatically publishes your posts to your social media accounts, saving us time and energy. There is also a great approval system where you can submit your posts for review if another coworker in your company would like to review them first before publishing.

I don't love that Loomly doesn't integrate with Instagram. Loomly can automatically publish your social posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin, but it doesn't connect to Instagram. You have to go through another 3rd party website called Zapier which costs money and is a little complicated to set up (it's also very glitchy in our experience). So we still have to manually publish our Instagram posts each day.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Sarah, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. I am glad to read that Loomly keeps on being useful for your team. I sincerely hear you regarding Instagram and we keep on doing everything we can to bring automated publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Beantwortet am 14.10.2020

Die besten Alternativen zu Loomly

• Branche: Bau

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

Okay platform

My experience with Loomly is very poor. Forget about contacting customer support because there is none. If you do get a hold of someone, it is the same canned responses or no responses. I've had my analytics disappear numerous times without any way of getting them back, except going through the original social app's insights. Keep in mind that will not work with Instagram. Those will never be recovered. Yearly plans cannot be refunded (see fine print) if they're not holding up their end of the agreement. Probably the worst overall experience with a social posting app.

-Visual calendar to see current and upcoming posts
-Multi-team use, can control who has specific access but that requires more money
-Library to keep all assets in with information

-Nothing to run ads through; FB allows to drop a pin in which you want to run ads-this app cannot do that type of heavy lifting.
-Loomly ends up deleting analytics at any moment. Make sure you write them down or print before they're lost, but this is the reason you're paying for more, right?
-Does not post to Instagram nor YouTube. Must manual post everything for those sites
-Any third parties they use for posting, they change it every year. So you need to register with those companies to get anything posted to Instagram.
-Don't rely on any help from the platform. No customer service or support to speak of. Often times you're ignored or allowed to try and figure out their platform issues. In the end, it's not convenient to use.

Dear Tara,
Thanks for your review.
I'm sorry to read that your experience was not satisfactory.
My team will reach out to learn more about what happened.
Until then I'm addressing your concerns through Capterra:
Loomly does support Facebook & Instagram Ads. You are correct that tagging products is not available yet.
Loomly does not delete analytics data, even after you cancel your subscription. Only exception: LinkedIn no longer allows storing data that is older than a year.
Native publishing to Instagram is expected to be available this year. For now, publishing to Instagram is available through Zapier. Loomly used to be integrated with another service, which unilaterally discontinued the integration with short notice.
Native publishing to YouTube is already available.
We offer support 7 days a week with a 30-minutes average response time.
Again, I am sorry about your experience and my team will be in touch soon.
Sincerely,
Thibaud Clement, CEO of Loomly

Beantwortet am 11.6.2020
Sara
Sara

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Can’t work without it

This is truly my favorite business tool, ever. It’s super easy to use so I don’t have to worry about level of tech skill - each team member can use it regardless of their comfort with “tech.” The wizard is useful for newer folks but not cumbersome for experienced people.

I love That you can duplicate posts within the same calendar or copy them to another calendar at the click of a button. It’s sooooo easy to manage multiple brands and products. I can see them all at once or individually.

Oh and one of the best parts? The price! It’s so nicely priced it takes no begging to get management on board.

LOVE LOOMLY!!

My only Suggestion for improvement would be letting users hide bits like the target audience tab if you don’t use it. But that’s it. And I know how to jump over it if I don’t want to use it.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Sara, Thank you so much for your review and your very kind words: this is immensely appreciated. It truly means the world to our team to read that you are loving Loomly: we are so grateful to wake up every morning and build the platform for you. I hear you regarding skipping the targeting panel in Post Builder and have shared your feedback with our engineering team already. As always, please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 29.8.2019
Lori Jo
Lori Jo

Bewertet am 17.4.2021

Best and most cost-efficient social media tool I've encountered so far.

Loomly makes it really easy to schedule content, then customize it for each channel. The analytics reporting is stellar, too. When onboarding new users, it's easy since it's so user-friendly. Overall, a really good tool.

I love the depth and ease of reporting analytics. The ability to simply pull up a screen, apply a filter and see so much detailed data that's easy to digest isn't something I've seen with the other platforms I've used, which includes the usual popular tools.

I'm wishing that the connection between Instagram Stories and Pinterest was as robust as it is for the other channels.

Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

Loomly is more user-friendly and the ability to customize and see each post as it would appear on the channel is a bonus.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Better price than some, easier to use than others, best and most efficient analytics reporting
Ashley
Ashley
  • Branche: Bibliotheken

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

So nice I'm using it twice

I used Loomly for my side business for over a year, and finally had the chance to utilize it at my day job a few months ago. Our Marketing Manager loves it, and no longer has to go from social media account to account trying to keep up with everything. The calendar view is wonderful. The customer service really gets me — the original onboarding was very friendly, and when I had a question about my most current account, the chat was super fast.

This is the first social media organizing software whose interface makes sense to me. I'm not fighting it. I actually look forward to using it. There are multiple views, I can connect a variety of social media, and I can customize and schedule each post.

Instagram integration isn't at 100% right now. We have to manually publish some posts. That gets frustrating, though they are working on it.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Ashley, Thank you so much for your review, this is immensely appreciated. It means a lot to read that you are enjoying Loomly and that our support team was able to assist you with you needed it. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Beantwortet am 21.2.2020
Samuel
Samuel
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Budget friendly alternative to HootSuite

Overall Loomly has been great. All of the features we need at a fraction of the cost of other similar solutions.

Loomly includes all of the features we were looking for. Notably, the post approval workflow/feature is really helpful and something that isn't included with other solutions at a similar price point.

Our team hasn't found many things that we don't like about Loomly. There were a few adjustments that needed to be made to our workflow, but nothing too significant.

The only thing I would change is the ability to display one post scheduled for multiple dates/channels separately on the calendar.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Samuel, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that Loomly includes all the features you need. I believe I have great news for you: you can group/ungroup your posts in Calendar View! I have asked our support team to reach out to you to guide you through this recent feature. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Mauro
Mauro

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

Excellent for multi-account w/ client's approval

Easy, reliable and complete for major account management.

Loomly really streamlines the creation and publishing process for social media. It allows for customer review and approval and keeps track of who is doing - or needs to do, what. It has all major indispensable features and social networks and you can bulk edit and fine-tune each content.

Calendar view by month is a little cumbersome because it doesn't give bird's eye view when you are at the end of the month. 4-week view like Google calendar would be better.

Agorapulse und Hootsuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Best features/price ratio and solid approval process for customer's account. Adding more team collaborators on equivalent products was way more expensive. Other products did not have same social networks support.
Heide
Heide

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

Great for freelance social media marketing!

Overall, Loomly has been a very helpful tool when scheduling and managing multiple social media channels.

I like the layout and ease of scheduling posts on multiple platforms at once. I can start with my "base post" and change/update each channel. I like the ability to save the hashtags, and now that I can schedule multiple photos on IG, I'm just about set!

I don't love the analytics (but that's not a big deal). Other than that, it's really been a great experience.

HubSpot Marketing Hub und Agorapulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Loomly was overall easier to use, on the lower end of the price range, and very simple to teach to others.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 17.12.2021

Best, Simple Social Media Scheduling Tool

Loomly is simple, reliable, and inexpensive. I'd definitely recommend it.

This tool is functional, easy to learn, and very inexpensive. If you're new to social media scheduling or looking for something basic, this is the way to go. I'm impressed that they don't charge tons of extra fees for having multiple accounts on there, making this tool ideal for a freelancer.

It's not easy to switch to a calendar function like it is on competitors' tools.

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

I got the tool to manage a specific client's social, and they were on a budget.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Price and availability of a free trial.
Erin
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Great tool for your business

I really enjoy the ease of use for Loomly for our business. I'm able to schedule out our social media across many channels for multiple accounts. I appreciate how I can 'set it and forget it' for the certain social accounts.

The few things I struggle with the most are not having Loomly auto publish to Instagram. I understand that this is in the works and will hopefully happen soon. The other pieces are not being able to edit photos within the system such as cropping or minor adjustments to photo editing, and having an emoji feature to add to the content.

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

We wanted a platform that allowed for multiple social accounts to be scheduled out in advance and something that would be affordable for our company. Loomly offered a non-profit discount which was extremely beneficial to our business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

The cost was a deciding factor for choosing this platform.

Antwort von Loomly

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for your review, this is really useful. I am glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. We also have a photo editing feature in the works that should fit exactly the need you describe. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Cierra
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Better Than the Others

I had been using Hootsuite before trying Loomly but it was buggy and expensive, Loomly has more features and is cheaper – a much better value. My team has loved using Loomly over other platforms and we'll never go back.

I love that you can preview how your posts are going to look in your instagram feed before you post.

The only con is there isn't direct publishing to Instagram, but that's Instagram's fault.

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

Hootsuite was buggy and dropping features, and was incredibly expensive for multi-user use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Loomly's interface is much easier to use than other softwares and they have bonus features than others don't have, such as previewing your Instagram posts in the feed once scheduled.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Cierra, Thank you very much for your review, this is immensely helpful. I am truly glad to read that your team has been enjoying using Loomly, it means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 12.9.2019

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

Outstanding platform built for Social Media experts by social media experts

Loomly is by far the best tool for solving client approvals. Clients love the simplicity and sometimes even take to the platform in the form of creating suggested content for you. That's unreal! No other platform can deliver value like that: clients refuse to learn new systems.
Loomly constantly ads new features ... totally free. Make the most of them and become your office super start. These features are: publishing to Google My Business, storing hashtag lists, content writing tips and more any more.

Extremely reliable platform that will help you make more money as it will handle some of your most time consuming worries like client content suggestions, client approvals, and flexible scheduling. The level of feedback us unreal and every piece of advice is delivered exactly when you need it.

There are many extra tools included for free like reporting, link tracking and community management. Those features won't replace your dedicated tools, but they aren't intended too either.

Sprout Social, Zoho Social und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

Sprout social has gotten expensive and hasn't updated their platform since their most recent acquisition. It's pains me to have to pay for multiple social profiles when they all belong to the same client.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Loomly were not the cheapest but as soon as I took up a trial I could see great value from the platform's simplicity. It's as easy as a replacement for your google sheet content planner with a ton of useful tools added on.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear James, Thank you so much for your review, this means the world to us. I am really glad to read that your clients are enjoying Loomly. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 25.10.2019
Nadia
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 7.3.2020

Best social media planning tool out there

Very very awesome. I recommend Loomly to everyone I meet who asks about social media planning tools, because it's just the best one I've found and used ever.

I have tried various other social media planning tools, and Loomly just ticks all the boxes. This program covers the widest range of social media outlets that I've found, while allowing me to schedule out posts for every single one, and customize to every single outlet all on the same page. The suggested captions/topics are immensely helpful when I'm feeling less than creative, and the UI makes putting together posts really simple and fast.

I still wish I could post to Instagram automatically without having to use a notification to my phone and posting manually.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Nadia, Thank you so much for your review and your kind words: this means the world to us. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to your and I have just asked our support team to reach out to you about our Zapier integration. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly

Beantwortet am 9.3.2020
Hannah
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

Gets the Job Done but Could Be Better

I think it's alright, and probably would have preferred to implement something more similar to planable. The reason we chose loomly is because it was cheaper, and while the tool isn't terrible by any means, we're getting what we paid for.

I like that I can tag people in comments on posts so we can communicate about edits. I also like that posts are color-coded depending on their status (pending approval vs. scheduled). One thing that's really helpful is being able to edit content for each platform once the initial post is built out. It's awesome that you can drag and drop posts in the calendar view to change their dates.

I don't like that I can't see a preview of the post image in the calendar view. That would make things a lot easier. I also would love if when I went to edit a post from the calendar, it would just show up in a pop up window but it doesn't do that. In order to add anything to a post past "quick post" you have to go through and fill out ALL the steps which can get annoying.

Planable

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

We needed a way to communicate and collaborate with each other on posts that was more seamless than just emailing back and forth. Loomly had this feature, and that was a big part of why we switched.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

We chose loomly because it was more affordable than planable.
Alex
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

We love Loomly!

Loomly has helped us redesign our content management and scheduling process. We are a small team of three and using Loomly has made our work flow efficient. From brainstorming, building social media posts, uploading art/media, to publishing we use Loomly step-by-step. It's publishing tool is reliable, and we are in love with the master calendar view that helps keep our three closely related brands stay organized.

We love the Master Calendar View. The direct publishing is reliable. Plenty of tools that help keep posts organized by category, publishing stage, and schedule.

It seems like this software could use a little more polishing when it comes to user interaction. The navigation among views and pages is still a little clunky and requires a little extra back and forth. Other amenities would be helpful, as well. We would love to see Instagram direct publishing become available, and the ability to tag Facebook Events would be outstanding.

Airtable

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

The master calendar! Buffer seemed to be more bells and whistles than a content management tool. We found many road blocks and a lack of common sense features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Loomly works more similarly to a project management tool than just a calendar or publisher. We appreciate the flexibility of the software, as well as its reliability.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Alex, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful. It's really nice to read that you are enjoying Master Calendar. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as possible. Please let our team know if we can help with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 1.10.2019
Jose
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

Excellent, clean design for anyone looking to organize their multiple social media channels

Overall positive, looking forward to new features coming

Easy to use, other social media management tools felt clunky and crowded. Loomly had everything we needed to manage multiple social media channels.

Still missing some featured with facebook events and some functions

Sprout Social und Hootsuite

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

Too clunky, outdated, too expensive.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

Cleanest look and design, easy to use. I really like how it separates multiple calendars as well as how it allows for teamwork.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Jose, Thank you very much for your review, this is much helpful. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. You are correct about Facebook events: some API changes were introduced last year, which limited what we were allowed to do on that front. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 13.9.2019
Kelly

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

Great Scheduler

I was using spreadsheets and Google Drive before to share content with clients. Now they can just approve the posts (and see them, too) right from their own dashboard.

I love Loomly because it's so easy to use. I love being able to preview my posts before they are scheduled. I also love that my clients can approve the posts directly. This eliminates the need for spreadsheets and uploading photos/videos for clients to view. Customer service is great, too. Anytime I've had an issue, it's been resolved very quickly. It's very affordable as well.

Direct publishing to Instagram, but I believe it's coming.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Kelly, Thank you very much for your review, this is extremely helpful and appreciated. I can definitely relate your experience with spreadsheets: this is really what inspired us to develop Loomly in the first place. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to you as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Austin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

Loomly Review

Overall, it’s solved a lot of problems for us. It’s helped us organize our social media accounts and it’s very helpful with how easy it is to schedule the same post to different networks at the same time.

I love how easy it is to look back at old posts and see what you’ve posted. I really love the suggestions before posting something. And the weird holidays over on the side. I love that you can set people to certain roles where some have to get approval first. I love how easy it is to set up a post and get it posted within minutes!

I don’t like the Instagram function. It’s very difficult to schedule something on Instagram.. it might be Instagram itself, but I’ve tried scheduling videos and pictures and it seems to have different excuses of why I can’t post. It also only lets you post the first picture. I’d like to see it be able to post multiple pictures on Instagram since IG has that capability now.

Warum Loomly gewählt wurde

Hoot suite did not have an approval process

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Loomly

It was cheaper and we liked that it had more functions.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Austin, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. It means a lot to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing (including the features you mention) to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let our team know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 23.9.2019
Gabriel
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Bewertet am 28.5.2018

Really Handy Overall!

I am the main user of Loomly in my office as the social media manager & one of the graphic designers for the organization. I use it just about every day and I find it very useful for planning posts, organizing my time and posting schedule. I like being able to see the calendar I've created in several different views. I also love being able to see what our feed will look like with the posts I've created, even including future posts that I've assigned but not yet published. I also have found their customer service to be really responsive and friendly, and go the extra mile to figure things out for me when I've had an issue, or not understood something within the app/site. Its been really interesting to use this app, and my department has chosen to continue our subscription past the trial because we like even being able to give each other feedback on posts, assign certain topics to specific people, and see the history of posts & images and pull from those for future posts without scrolling way back in our feeds for that info.

There are just a few things I would like to see improved with the use of Loomly. Overall, I find the design of the interface it to be very intuitive and easy to use; however the thing holding it back is posting to Instagram. Loomly is a bit behind on integrating it's system with the new Instagram rules (which now DO allow publishing through third party apps). So as of right now, it is not easy to post to Instagram, and in fact it almost feels like a waste of time to even use Loomly for that because you're just creating posts on Loomly and then having to redo everything through Instagram later, or copy and pasting everything from Loomly which is just an extra unnecessary step. I've also found that that part of the interface (especially from the app) to be counter intuitive and it ends up giving me lower quality images than what I uploaded to copy and past into my post. This is really only one area that I've found to be lacking, but to be honest, the point of an app/website like this is to make less work, not more for a social media manager, so I do think it's important to be on top of it.

Maryam
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

valuable tool for streamlining our social media management.

Using Loomly, we've been able to keep our company's social media accounts free from clutter by scheduling posts on various platforms in advance. The Loomly also allows us to effectively manage our interactions with followers, monitor comments, and use advanced analytics to determine the optimal times for posting.

With Loomly, scheduling posts on all social media platforms, and monitoring and interacting with followers are all possible on one platform. Customizing posts for each platform is also made easy with Loomly's unique features, which allow for the same content to be changed for different platforms and accounts, creating a single post for all social channels without duplicating them. Loomly also allows for manual posting in cases where automated posting is not possible. The share draft feature is useful, as all members can directly review and approve drafts. I also love the dashboards, as they are easy to set up and offer interesting insights.

The negatives are somewhat limited; the interface needs more updating, as I find it a bit messy, and work should also be done to simplify the process of publishing longer videos on various platforms.

Antwort von Loomly

Hi there, Maryam! I'm glad to hear that Loomly has helped you streamline your social media process and simplified collaboration within your team.

Your feedback on the UI and video content has been noted with our team. Thanks for being a Loomly customer, and have a wonderful day!

Beantwortet am 25.4.2023
KRYSTAL
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Loomly is a savior when it comes to managing social media

As a small business I don't have the budget to hire a dedicated social media manager. I am very busy and wear many hats. Posting to Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels can be time consuming, as well as tracking social media interactions . Loomly makes it much easier to manage all this.

With Loomly, you can manage all your social media content and interactions from one platform. I find it easier to use than similar offerings from other companies. The interface is simpler and cleaner. I can receive information via email, push notifications or even Slack. So when people engage with my content on my social media channels, I receive alerts.

I wish Loomly was integrated with WordPress so that posts could autopublish from WordPress vial Loomly to all my social media channels.

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Krystal, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly appreciated. It means a lot to read that Loomly humbly contributes to the success of your business. We do have an integration with Wordpress on the roadmap, although I cannot commit to a hard ETA yet: in the meantime, an idea could be to leverage the RSS feature to automatically create Draft posts in Loomly from your blog posts in Wordpress, as suggested here https://blog.loomly.com/rss-feeds-inspiration/. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Destiny

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

Easiest to use

It's been great and really easy to use. I love how visual it is and it's extremely easy to get client's approve posts

It is very visually pleasing and easy to use

The Instagram posting, but that's an IG problem

Antwort von Loomly

Dear Destiny, Thank you very much for your review, this is truly helpful and appreciated. I am really glad to read that you find Loomly easy to use. I confirm that we are doing everything in our power to bring Instagram direct publishing to Loomly as soon as feasible. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. Sincerely, Thibaud, CEO of Loomly.

Beantwortet am 29.8.2019
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 26.7.2023

Time savings, essential marketing tool

Very good

It is simple to use as a manager but also as a user. I can monitor new users and get an overview with the entire team

I would love more analytics ideally but understand there are restrictions due to APIs. I would also like to see new features for each platform roll out more quickly but understand the challenges of testing first.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for your review! We've noted your feedback with our team - stay tuned for more exciting new features and enhancements coming soon!

- Andrew from Loomly