Über Primo Dialler

Primo Dialler is a cloud-based call center solution that offers a predictive dialer, integrated voice response (IVR) and reporting functionalities. The solution caters to industry segments such as insurance, debt collection,...

4,8
4,7
4,8
4,9

Nutzerbewertungen zu Primo Dialler durchsuchen

108 von 108 Bewertungen
Emil

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

I am very much satisfied with the service and find their support team ridiculously great!

Increased contact rate, efficiency, productivity and fast return of investment

The ability to get to my real time reports, monitor agents even when I am out of the office.. and most importantly track my team's performance on a regular basis without spending too much time sorting out data. The software allows me to be on top of my role.

Devesh

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

A tech novice's dream

The simplicity to get started was most impressive. I was up and running within the first day.

I was unable to customise the wallboard (or haven't figured out how yet).

I think it would be useful to be able to see how many leads are left in the dialler (and hopper) without having to navigate to the campaign tab each time especially If someone is just monitoring the wallboard and does not have access to the admin functions to reload etc.

Genesys Cloud CX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Primo Dialler

The initial contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Had he not made personal contact with me to discuss my situation I likely would have gone with ConnexOne.
Revel
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

Support Staff Unhelpful and Too Time Consuming

The Pros of this software wasn't experienced.

Upon setting up and account - I couldn't login after being able to login successfully no longer than a week ago.

So naturally I thought I'd contact support thinking it would be an easy password reset - I was wrong.

Several emails back and forth to find my account because "I did not exist"

Which to my surprise was crazy, because I was using the software not only a few days ago..

Anyhow, a few precious hours were wasted, only to be greeted with a "You must contact your support admin"

So I received an email address to contact.

I emailed and got a reply that this rep was going to be 'out of office for another two weeks'

So I emailed to original rep and stating the above

Then was told to 'call this number on whatsapp'

It was right here I decided to give up.

Primo Dialler your support chain is broken, fix it for the sake of future users.

I'll be going elsewhere

Die besten Alternativen zu Primo Dialler

Jermaine

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

Very easy to use and very cost efficient. A new industry leader

Very positive. 24 hour support always available and there to help and assist whenever I need.

Its very easy to use and is really cost efficient compared to other systems out there

There were a few extra things I had to pay for like an inbound number priced at £1.50 per month however including that it is still less than 50% cheaper than other platforms

Connex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Primo Dialler

Because it was less expensive and after my trial I can see that it delivers the exact same as the alternative products.
Luke

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Excellent Dialler

Great dialler system works how i want it too, works very really have a problem if i do have a problem the support team at Primo Dialler are next level fix any of my problem within a few mins.

No cons at all the company is great and good price compared to other dialler systems i looked at.

Peter
  • Branche: Versicherung

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

Great company

Great

Our set up was easy and smooth. Not a single issue. Expected teething issue but had none. Support service is sublime.

I liked everything. There was nothing I disliked

6Connex Software

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

Primo is superior to any other dialing software I have used

Since using Primo, my overall company productivity has increased.

Tech support is brilliant and always available. Easy to use, and great value.

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about Primo. It is superior to any other dialing software I have used.

Aditya

Dialler Review

Primo dailler are best in class , Very humble .helpful , quick, effective.. Wish you all the success...

As far as their services are concern nothing which i can think off.

Daryl
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Dialler System

Easy to use and the support team is really reliable and offers support immediately

have not had any issues yet with Primo, the support team are always ready to assist

Fawzie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

Must have

It is an automatic calls and can get reports and analysist

It cant remove the calls already received in the same date

Warren

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Great Team All Round

The team at Primo are great in and very response to queries and technical assistance . Always there to help and advise. I highly recommend them.

I have never had any issues with Primo and their team.

Selena
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Honest and upfront pricing with a great updated vicidial interface!

From my inquiry on a Sunday afternoon, to our free trial with great support, to our implementation to go live, these guys have been on top of our inquiries, more than willing to help. Our account manager checks in often to see how we are and I believe he sincerely cares. I've already referred them to two other companies, and will continue to do so. Their pricing is great and upfront. No tricks, just treats :)

The simplicity of the interface and pricing is more than fair for the quality.

-Some integrations are a little time consuming, but it's to be expected.
-Support has to order your DID's and ACCID's, which takes 24 hours to be applied to your account. (Overall, that's not a huge issue if you plan ahead.)

Rahul
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Bewertet am 30.4.2020

Best software which we using for my Homeworkers in this pandemic situation

I really appreciate Primo Diallers and team who helped me to get rid off problem of getting my telecalling team to work from home ,they provided me a solution which allow my whole team to start work while they are at home during lockdowns without computers .
I really love the mobile app and quality they provided me ,the software is easy to use and user friendly.

I really appreciate Primo Diallers and team who helped me to get rid off problem of getting my telcalling team to work from home ,they provided me a solution which allow my whole team to start work while they are at home during lockdowns without computers .

Nothing ,everything is available I dont think any cons available its my personal thinking

Tshepo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 16.7.2020

Easy To Use

PrimoDialler is a satisfactory dialler for inbound and outbound calls, with helpful additional features such as the SMS function which help maximize contact efficiency.

Very easy to and use. Uncomplicated user interface so you spend less time learning the system an more time being productive. The call disposition function is great for routing calls to the required departments based on call outcome.

The layout in the capture fields is too simplistic and cluttered, which makes it difficult to find information. Sometimes calls come through from the dialler after you've initiated the pause function and the call can't be ended until you either start a new call and end it, which will then end both calls or log out of the program.

Jonathon

Great customer support

Great customer support, highly responsive and can have problems solved in minutes.
Very easy to use
Great reporting system-ideal for large or small call centres.

Have issues regularly which impacts dialing time- although the customer support were quick to attempt to resolve the amount of issues can slow productivity down.

Mohammad

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

Brilliant software for all your call center needs

Absolutely brilliant to be fair from start to finish, the support team are there when you need them and who ever you get through to is as helpful as the last person you spoke to. The system is very good as well and does what its suppose to. Big shout out to AJ has been very patient and very helpful when i needed him.
Keep up the good work team Primo!!!

Very easy to use, My first time using a software like this on the admin side and I only had to call support on some very technical issues eg new head set on my home computer, I called support and got through to AJ and he made sure I was set up and stayed on phone to help with other niggly bits.

Theres no sms facility ?? Can we get this ??

Nouman

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

Awesome Dialer

overall its very good dialer

Software and recording feature are very good

its slightly difficult to setup softphone on desktop

Ashley

Bewertet am 30.10.2020

Great product and service

Excellent !

The product itself is perfect, but the support service is impressive which definitely makes it the best solution.

There isn't any negative issues with the solution as they make it work and fit the requirements.

Amanda

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

Excellent. The guys are awesome!

Easy to use and very efficient. The customer service was also very good and reliable. I loved that I didn't need to have extensive technical skills to operate it.

Yeshuwanth

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Excellent

I have nothing but rave reviews for the Primo team. The platform is simple & easy to use for operators with all the power you'd expect for admins.

I am quite used to more text based dialler and find the dialler quite colorful and large although I understand for most people this would be a benefit as it does make things clear but for preference I quite like text dialler with no pzazz.

Fiema

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Excellent service

My experience with Primo has been exceptional. The Primo team is always helpful to myself and my staff. Effecient, friendly staff

Primo Dialler staff are very prompt in assisting my team.
The team is Innovative.
Resolution time is minimal.
Allows remote work to be a breeze.

What can be improved is the reporting feature. Automated reports

Faizan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Amazing Support Team

We are really happy with the support team, so far the best we have used. Primo team is very efficient and quick in responses whenever we need them. Thank you all

Ease of use & accessibility. The connect ratio is much better what we have seen.

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

Primo

Increase in appointments booked and really getting the best from our staff and data

A really Easy to use dialler with easy set up and a pay as you go option and great back up from the support team

There’s nothing I dislike about it. It’s basic but does the job we need

Kumar

Bewertet am 5.6.2017

Excellent Services!!! they are one of the best voip providers in UK.

User friendly Portal, connectivity is without any error in line and overall they charge much low for VOIP services.

There is nothing to write bad about them but yes portal can be bit more user friendly .

K

Bewertet am 18.2.2016

Dialler Software System & Phone System

I have been very happy with the service received from the Primo Dialler Team, they not only have managed to save us money, but also they system has enabled my recruitment consultants to work more effective, and increase the level of sales.
Due to the high volume of incoming calls we had issues with calls being dropped and missed with the new system in place this has now improved our system. I would recommend this organisation to other businesses and friends as the overall service has been beneficial for our Recruitment Business. Thank You

108 Bewertungen