Über MeisterTask

MeisterTask ist eine cloudbasierte Projekt- und Aufgabenmanagementlösung, die für Unternehmen jeder Größe konzipiert ist. Zu den Hauptfunktionen zählen Dateimanagement, Zeiterfassung und Aufgabenverwaltung. MeisterTask bietet ein...

4,4

Katja
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Einfach und übersichtlich

Wir verwalten darin unsere ganzen Aktivitäten: Seminare, Webinare, Blogposts, Social Media Aktivitäten und mehr. Jeder weiß, was er zu tun hat. Neben dem virtuellen, individuellen Pflegen nutzen wir es auch bei unseren Meetings zum Festhalten von Ideen.

Man kann sofort loslegen! Mit Learning by doing sind auch die meisten Kolleg*innen schnell damit zurecht gekommen.

Neue Basic-User sind limitiert in der Zahl der Projekte. Das macht die Abstimmung mit neuen Kolleg*innen schwieriger.

• Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Mit schickem Design, allerdings wenige Funktionen im Vergleich

Sehr schickes und aufgeräumtes Design schärft den Blick für das Wesentliche. Nämlich alle Aufgaben eines Projektes im Auge zu behalten.

Im Vergleich zu Asana oder Clickup deutlich weniger Funktionen sowohl in der kostenlosen als auch in der Premium Variante

Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

I can sort of all pending and completed tasks

With MeisterTask, we can manage and work on several projects at the same time, even if we are in separate places. Using this software has the added advantage of being simple, affordable, and widely accessible, all thanks to its cross-platform interoperability.

With MeisterTask, customers may take use of this project management solution in a matter of minutes thanks to its simple and intuitive design. Managing many projects and sub-tasks at the same time is also a breeze. Good for teams/collaboration and excellent mobile applications. Kanban task management method. Exactly one year ago, I was searching for an alternative to Trello.

MeisterTask does not include a workflow calendar, which would provide for a more full picture of the productivity of a project.

Antwort von Meister

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Shayla! It's always great to hear from users who've benefited from our collaborative Kanban-tool. :D

I've forwarded your suggestion regarding a workflow calendar to our project manager, who is always happy to collect and consider user feedback. In the meantime, you might want to try out direct integrations with Google Calendar and iCal.

We'd also love to hear more about your experience with MeisterTask, including any improvements or suggestions you might have! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask if you have any feedback.

Thanks again,

Your MeisterTask Team

Beantwortet am 1.6.2022

Die besten Alternativen zu MeisterTask

Adam
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

Jessica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

MeisterTask Collaboration Hack!

With the change in people's work location (in office, from home, hybrid) MeisterTask has allowed our team to keep track of our projects and know the status from anywhere.

The cost can be a little prohibitive, features can be combined from other free resources, however this allows everything to be in the same place and makes it visual.

Google Keep und Google Calendar
Federico
  • Branche: Investmentbanking

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

Very nive product in the free version but only three projects allowed!

Very good projects, easy to use and their organization is great.

Great user interface, beautiful colors and excellent organization.

Unfortunately, the free version only allows three projects, in Trello there are unlimited projects.

Workzone und Taiga

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

Better and nicer user interface

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Because its paid version had all the indicators we needed.

Antwort von Meister

Hi Federico, thanks very much for reaching out!

We're glad that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive and beautiful, but sorry sorry to hear you were disappointed in the free version's limitations. Unfortunately, it is expensive to maintain our apps and websites, so we do have to charge for certain features. Be sure to check out our affordable tiered subscription services at MeisterTask.com/pricing to learn more about an option that best suits your team's needs.

Best,

Beantwortet am 29.11.2021
Len
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

Great tool for assigning and tracking design projects

Meister Task was easy to set and we were able to make it work the was we needed it to. We use the Sections as project status and Tasks are given the project name. Each Section (status) is colour coded. Tasks (projects) are assigned to a designer and then checklists are created to each project to ensure every aspect is completed.

Easy to great and manage design projects. It's a visual tool that allows each designer to see and manage only their projects and managers can see all projects at once. Projects are easy to create and assign to designers. Checklists are very quick to create and a great way to ensure all aspects of projects are completed and nothing is missed.

It does what we need it to do. No complaints.

Kelly M
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Josh
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Extremely Helpful Application

My experience has been excellent so far. The software is very functional and reliable.

The program was easy to set up and functions exactly as I need it to.

It would be helpful to enable custom fields; nevertheless, I have been able to work within the existing structure well. It would also be helpful to add vertical rows. As I have it configured, each column represents a stage in the task process. In my line of work though we migrate changes between domains, which means the process repeats for each domain that we migrate to. Vertical rows would represent the progression through the domains.

Antwort von Meister

Hi Josh, thanks so much for reaching out! Happy to hear that MeisterTask has helped streamline your workflow!

I've forwarded your feature request to our product team - be sure to follow us on Twitter at @MeisterTask to stay up to date on new features!

Best,

Beantwortet am 27.6.2022
Fergani
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

"The most valuable tool I've utilized!"

I truly enjoy this platform because it make it much easier for me to manage my tasks. Monitoring the status of any project I'm working on is really simple for me.

Its straightforward layout is incredibly user-friendly, and it consistently produces fantastic results.

The only aspect of meisterTask that I dislike is the limited projects on free version

Rosetta

Bewertet am 26.12.2022

Lite & Interactive Project Management Tool

A feature-packed tool with so many features. Dashboard, kanban style board to track the projects, agenda board, and more. Its an ISO 27001-certified secured tool.

No cons. I have not found any cons or any such issues to report.

Philippe
  • Branche: Rechtsabteilung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

Good tool

MeisterTask has all the functionality our team needs and there is very little functionality missing from the platform's tools. It's aesthetically beautiful and the color is extra

Too much advertising often gets in the way and is annoying at times

Lauren
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

I LOVE this software

I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked.
It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful.
I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date.
--All minor things.

monday.com, ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

• Branche: Kino & Film

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

Omnify, Trello, monday.com und Asana

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
  • Branche: Restaurants

Bewertet am 21.6.2019

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had:
1. Enhanced notification settings:
The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it.
What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task.

2. Calendar:
It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both.

3. Gantt Chart:
Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

awork und Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Awork was a very close competitor but meistertask can be installed on my computer as a desktop app so advantage meistertask
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

• Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Enjoying Meister

In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Trello und monday.com

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

Was so much easy to work with this and the flow and the time tracker

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Well Trello I like it but the way you make your frame and ad cards is a little confusing for me, and time tracker of master task is something I like Monday is not something I enjoy to use and hard to make other people to use!
Estefano

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Great App

Like I said, it's great. Just I would add some feature that allows you to change the view from "task columbs" to a calendar, instead of have to go to google calendar. But maybe it would be overcomplicated, so the simplest the better. Less is More ;)

The best of this app is the simplicity of create and organize tasks. You can assign tasks to the members of your team and that´s so powerfull. I plan all my proyects, business stuff and also my life objectives and routines. I didn't try the premium plan, but I am sure that his connectivity with other apps are also great.

I like everything in general. Just I had some problems at notifications on the mobile app, cause many times I haven't received the messages or deadline times notifications. Maybe is a mobile problem and not because de app, but I know other people that had the same issue.

Jürgen
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

It's all you need and it just works

At EURONICS Trendblog we were looking for a simple Kanban-based project management tool and MeisterTask was just what we were looking for.

- Ease of use
- Reliability
- Great functionality even in basic version
- E-mail notification

Since I cannot post this form without entering something: Maybe I don't need a lot of the extra features. But since MeisterTask doesn't force you to (thank you!), there is nothing much to complain here.

Microsoft Teams und Slack

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Basically because it leaves you alone when you want to. Slack and Teams need to be maintained, you need to open the channel the whole day. MeisterTask can just be used when you need it to, it gives you more time to actually do your work.
Jhonjerlyn
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

Stable task manager to boost work productivity.

The free trial was one of the bad things we experienced, but we countered it by buying one of MeisterTask's paid plans, so our benefits were noticeable when we went for a paid plan. Our overall experience has been completely positive despite the negative things that I mentioned previously, this platform has made our employees have a better production in their work, it has also allowed me to manage the tasks of the employees even better. I'm the owner of the company in which i'm currently, and MeisterTask has been a key software for our company to work with greater optimization, since we can manage the time that an employee dedicates of each task separately, in addition, we can carry out task assignments from our phone or computer without any problem. We are happy and satisfied with the results achieved with MeisterTask, we have been using it for more that 1 year and it has allowed us to manage large amounts of tasks.

MeisterTask helps us all to have control over work tasks and manage them controlling schedules is easier with this platform. What I like most about MeisterTask is that it works in real time, so you will be able to see in real time the activities that your employees are completing, you will be able to know what task is being executed at a specific time, in addition, you will be able to meet the participants of each task that is being developed, that is magnificent and it is one of the most outstanding functions. I also liked how seamlessly MeisterTask separates tasks, it has a system that divides tasks into colums, this way I can see running, completed and pending tasks separately, I can also see tasks that have been recently scheduled. The general interface of MeisterTask is perfect, it helps me to have full control of the tasks of our employees.

Synchronization between devices is one of the main things that needs to be improved in MeisterTask. Since I started using this platform I have noticed that when I add a new task schedule for a specific time from my mobile phone, these tasks take approximately 5 minutes to syncrhonize with my computer and be reflected on the computer, I would love that all tasks that I add from my mobile phone are instantly displayed on my PC. Another of the negative things about MeisterTask is that the free trial is very limited, it only allows you to add two tasks for planning, in addition, it does not allow you to see the results of the tasks in real time as it happens from the paid version, I think that the version of free trial should offer better features and functionalities, to further capture the attention of new users.

Antwort von Meister

Hi there - thanks so much for reaching out!

We're glad to hear that MeisterTask has helped you manage your employees, track progress and work more productively! In the future, be sure to reach out to us at [email protected] if you need any more trial licenses in the future - we'd be happy to set you and your team up with an extended trial of MeisterTask Pro or Business :D

I've also forwarded your critiques to our mobile product team - they are currently working hard to improve synchronization between the web and mobile apps. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks,

Beantwortet am 11.7.2022
Sacha
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything.
I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Matt
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

LOVE Meistertask!

I manage several grant projects at a time with several staff members working on each grant. I used to have a GIANT white board in my office where I would track the progress on grant deliverables and staff assignments. At the end of every day, I would spend 30 minutes to an hour erasing and updating the white board. Now, with MeisterTask, that task is cut down to 10-15 minutes. What's even better, is now I can just go ahead and assign people tasks right within MeisterTask and we can have whole conversations about tasks without ever leaving the program. IT IS A LIFE CHANGER for me.

Beyond the features, it's also incredibly easy to use. Our staff was able to dive in and get acquainted with the program very quickly (and we aren't always the most tech savvy.) I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I've started using MeisterTask for personal projects as well.

I wish there were better data tracking features. Like when you archive a task, it would be nice to be able to go back and see what got done in a single day. We also do a lot of data tracking for grants. We explored using Custom Feilds to record the data we were tracking. It worked great in the program, but did not download cleanly at all into a CSV which we needed for reports to our funders. If Meistertask could build some more robust data tracking into the program, it would be even better!

Janosch
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

A mixed Bag

I was happy of having something available quickly, the whole team could work with cooperatively with almost zero effort. Then I got troubled by all the things that were meant to be done a lot differently from how I wanted them to be and was used to. In the end I had to quit using Meistertask because the differences in what I wanted and how it wanted me to use ist were too big. I whish many other tools would take an example und MeisteTtasks strengths in setting up your team an getting things done with your team on the run. I would love MeisterTask to learn a way to bemore flexible and less demanding in how to work with it.

Meistertask is simple. There is fun in using it and te developers thought about some good things (such as little gags and light gameification elements) to engage users. Also it is great on cross platform functionality. Keeping things up to date and synchronized while working on mobile or desktop both works fine. Also, there is structure for different types of tasks and attributes as well as priorities and a lot of different options for tasks. In case you have a bunch of things to do and a team eager to get going but no time or mind for setting up workflow based cooperation on your own, grab MeisterTask and get going it'll most probably do the Job for you.

MeisterTask is set up in a way, that requires you to stick with the idea it has about organizing your work. If you try to do it differently you will most certainly encounter issues. I was not able to setup *my* workflow with MeisterTask and after trying and trying I landed in a spot where I build workarounds around workarounds. The greatest Boon of MeisterTask is at the same time its curse: Structure is provided. If you are flexible enough to go with this and cooperate as a team, this ist perfect. Otherwise not so much. Also, Meistertasks Interface is rather... buttons ae big, so are labels, colors are bright edges are rounded. It makes up for a great own Style, it just might not be everyones cup of candysyrup. Also the pictures of cute animals for finished lists of tasks were a little to much for my personal liking.

Priscilla
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

Helpful in handling multiple task

Customizable, Easy to use, easy to assign tasks, helpful in project management, able to do a collaboration with a team member

sometimes it is difficult to edit the task/ item. Some command is different than a generic keyboard. It would be great if the command on the keyboard is the same. Such as I can use ctrl+A to select all or simply copy a sentence by crtl+c, etc.

Miro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

easy to use for the task management

Antwort von Meister

Hi Priscilla, thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that MeisterTask has simplified collaboration in your team. We work hard to make MeisterTask as intuitive as possible, so I've forwarded your comments about keyboard shortcuts when editing tasks directly to our product team. Feedback like yours is extremely valuable to us, thanks a ton!

We wish you all the best in the future with task and project management. Don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @MeisterTask or via [email protected]

Cheers,