MeisterTask Erfahrungen

4,7
Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen

4,7
Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Nutzerbewertungen im Überblick

Über MeisterTask

MeisterTask ist eine cloudbasierte Projekt- und Aufgabenmanagementlösung, die für Unternehmen jeder Größe konzipiert ist. Zu den Hauptfunktionen zählen Dateimanagement, Zeiterfassung und Aufgabenverwaltung. MeisterTask bietet ein...

Mehr erfahren

Funktionsbewertungen

Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5
Funktionen
4,4
Bedienkomfort
4,7
Kundenbetreuung
4,4

Nutzerbewertungen zu MeisterTask durchsuchen

1.139 von 1.139 Bewertungen
Sortieren nach:
Stefan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 22.5.2023

Unser Flexibles Tool für (fast) alles

Wir nutzen Meistertask für sehr viele Tätigkeiten:- Projektmanagement- Teambeards- Als "Handbuch"- Für Notizen

Vorteile

Die Einfache Bedienung, ein Design, das spaß macht, die Flexibilität, die Möglichkeiten der Kollaboration

Nachteile

In großen projekten wird die Oberfläche manchmal langsam, die Terminierung in einem Gantt-Chart ist nur in der großen und teuren Version verfügbar, die Suchfunktion ist verbesserungswürdig.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Meistertask war das hübschere Programm und für uns absolut perfekt in seinem Umfang. Wir haben Trello gar nicht mehr getestet.
Katja
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

4
Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Einfach und übersichtlich

Wir verwalten darin unsere ganzen Aktivitäten: Seminare, Webinare, Blogposts, Social Media Aktivitäten und mehr. Jeder weiß, was er zu tun hat. Neben dem virtuellen, individuellen Pflegen nutzen wir es auch bei unseren Meetings zum Festhalten von Ideen.

Vorteile

Man kann sofort loslegen! Mit Learning by doing sind auch die meisten Kolleg*innen schnell damit zurecht gekommen.

Nachteile

Neue Basic-User sind limitiert in der Zahl der Projekte. Das macht die Abstimmung mit neuen Kolleg*innen schwieriger.

Maximiliano
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 17.2.2023

MeisterTask schafft Ordnung und Struktur

Vorteile

Gute Übersicht der erledigten Aufgaben. Mehrere Projekte gleichzeitg.

Nachteile

Die Software hat keine Nachteile. Es gibt nichts zu bemängeln.

Die besten Alternativen zu MeisterTask

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
2
Funktionen
3
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
3

4
Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Mit schickem Design, allerdings wenige Funktionen im Vergleich

Vorteile

Sehr schickes und aufgeräumtes Design schärft den Blick für das Wesentliche. Nämlich alle Aufgaben eines Projektes im Auge zu behalten.

Nachteile

Im Vergleich zu Asana oder Clickup deutlich weniger Funktionen sowohl in der kostenlosen als auch in der Premium Variante

Kelly M
Kelly M
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 19.5.2022

It has several wonderful features that make me more productive

MeisterTask is excellent; it offers a plethora of useful features that will boost your productivity on your various assignments. The program is used by my entire team for both everyday tasks and project management. It's simple, quick, and available on all of our gadgets. It's something we use every day.

Vorteile

I like how clean and uncluttered it is, as well as how simple it is to navigate around the various parts. The lack of clarity in many of the project management tools was the most aggravating aspect for me. The number of symbols and sentences is almost usually out of control. My clients were able to comprehend Meistertask since it is bright, straightforward, and easy for them to use.

Nachteile

It is possible to add tasks by clicking the addition (+) sign in between tasks on mobile devices, however it is not possible to do so on a PC. It should be geared for individuals who work independently, and a pricing range should be established for those who aren't receiving assistance from their employer.

Adam
Adam
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

4
Bewertet am 19.7.2019

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Vorteile

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Nachteile

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
1
Funktionen
1
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
1

3
Bewertet am 13.4.2020

Wish they ironed out the bugs

Started with this software a few years ago and really need to spend some time looking for other software. Run accounting firm and use this software to manage the monthly entry for all clients. As all my workers are remote, I need something dependable to assign tasks and manage timekeeping for each client. Unfortunately Meistertask fails hard on dependability. The backgrounds are pretty and the aesthetic is the best thing about this software. The worst is that every other month I have issues pulling time tracking or some kind of glitch happening. For the last 2 weeks i've been unable to bill clients or access accurate reports for the time period I am trying to bill even though the hours show perfectly fine in the software, what is being downloaded is last month's time tracking which is not the search parameter I put in. Every time I contact Meister it takes a while for them to get back to me and has taken upwards of a week to fix issues with no explanation for why they keep happening. Currently I pay $70+ per month for what? I don't really care that the tasking software is pretty if the software in general stops working and I have to keep asking to fix. This is the 2nd time I've had an issue with the software in the last 3 months either not properly displaying time or not properly downloading. Don't use this if you need accurate and timely time keeping!!!!

Vorteile

-Can track time by task
-Can assign multiple team members
-Team members can view time
-Can set up multiple projects or clients
-Can get notifications when tasks completed

Nachteile

-Would be great if all workers couldn't view everyone's time
-Need feature to pull time for a date range
-Time Tracking glitches every other month
-Customer service takes forever to fix issues

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Basecamp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Seemed like it had more functionality for what I needed. Boy was I wrong.
Roxanne
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

5
Bewertet am 29.10.2023

Prettier and More Functional Than Trello

Vorteile

I love the ease of use of MeisterTask. And because I'm a very visual project manager, I find the ability to add images, backgrounds, tags and labels in a more intuitive way than other project management tools.

Nachteile

Would be great to also have table/list views, but I believe that's coming.

Becky
Becky
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 23.1.2023

In conclusion, the finest project management tool

It's the finest app for managing tasks I've used so far. It's a professional-grade kanban app that doesn't skimp on ease of use. I keep track of time and tasks for both my personal life and my business life using this app.

Vorteile

MeisterTask is an Andriod app that I use for both personal and professional purposes. I've been using it on a personal level to keep track of my own tasks and reminders. In my current project, we are utilizing it to assign work at the team level, make notes, and schedule reminders for when certain activities need to be finished. These are just a few examples of how we put it to use on a regular basis; other applications include project management, time tracking, and a host of others.

Nachteile

Features for individual users of the free version can be expanded. Perhaps it's an Android device flaw, but notifications don't always appear when they should.

Antwort von Meister

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of MeisterTask. It's great to hear that you find the app to be the finest project management tool, and that it's serving both your personal and professional needs. We're glad that you're able to take advantage of features even with the most fundamental plan, and that you find the app to be both professional-grade and user-friendly. We apologize for any issues you've encountered with notifications not appearing, and will work to improve this experience in the future. Thanks for your support of MeisterTask!

Beantwortet am 8.2.2023
Sarah
Sarah
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 19.6.2022

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

Vorteile

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Nachteile

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

Mutegeki
Mutegeki
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 9.9.2019

Improved project planning and management

Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

Vorteile

The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

Nachteile

I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TeamGantt

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

I found the Meister Task software a lot easier to integrate, no clutter, straightforward, etc

Zuvor genutzte Software

TeamGantt
Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 24.10.2019

Very useful and easy to sync.

It has helped us to be synchronized with my team, and be up to date with all the tasks and "to do's" of each day at work, and of course to know when do we have to hurry with a request, or with a specific task.

Vorteile

What I like the most about MeisterTask is the ease of use. Very easy to upload a task.

Nachteile

It's missing some free features that other platforms have, or at least the competitors have them in their basic plan.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zenkit, Trello, KanbanFlow und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

I liked the user interface, and the ease of synchronization with all the iOS devices. Also that you can create many projects without paying more.
Ana
Ana
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 4.6.2019

Ideal to work with your team

My overall experience with MeisterTask is very positive, Good experience. Takes time assign task and get everything ready but absolutely worth it.

Vorteile

MeisterTask is ideal to work with your team and have a better view of your project, tasks and progress. What I like most about MeisterTask is the possibility to attach elements like pictures, notes, files, etc.

It is a good option if you want to schedule tasks and priorities.

I like you can connect MeisterTask with MindMeister, it is very useful

Nachteile

I think the MeisterTask team are doing a good job offering all the features possible to make our business easy and effective.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Easy to use, the possibility to work with multiple users and the way we can assign tasks
Francisco
Francisco
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Better than Trello

Its great, better than the alternatives, and has better interface

Vorteile

I can create kanban boards easily and manage them via the app seamlessly. Also I can create unlimited projects and review them in real time.

Nachteile

Actually for the way I use it I dont find any problems and havent reached any impasse due any limitations. I can create unlimited projects with ease.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
3

4
Bewertet am 21.4.2020

Enables a great overview & isn't too complicated

Vorteile

It looks really nice and allows us to have a much better overview over the multitude of tasks we need to keep track of. Also, my non-tech-colleagues can use it easily as well. We use the "kanban board" in a slightly different way - using columns for different task groups like "quality management" or "orders" and subdivide it into the tasks that need to be finished. Being able to see how much of a task is done and who is currently working on it is also very nice.

Nachteile

We purchased an upgrade, but when we weren't on time for the payment it was confusing to get back to the basic version. Because that was so intransparent we're currently using the basic version although we've payed for the upgrade.
Also, that bar you use to scroll - especially at the bottom of the screen to side-scroll is tiny - we often use Meistertask on a 13" screen, so if you could enlarge that, it would be great. Assigning multiple people to one task would also be a nice improvement. And do you have more colors?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

Cause using an Excel Spreed sheet for Task Management is not efficient...

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

- Data Protection - the server must be in Germany, or our company will not allow its use - Data protection - no tracking of employees - easy to use
Lauren
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 20.4.2021

I LOVE this software

I don't often say I love a software, but I love MeisterTask. As I passed over some important tasks to another person, I found she was not as organized as I was, and it was costing us a lot of lost revenue as she failed to follow up on time-sensitive claim rejections and other issues. Furthermore, due to the way our main systems work, I had a hard time keeping my own eyes on the issues before it was too late. By implementing MeisterTask, we both have insight into the issues that have come back from insurances, I'm able to better hold her accountable, and tasks are getting done. I love the Kanban board, having the ability to personalize it, write notes, have overarching tasks with subtasks, and more.

Vorteile

Visualization, due dates, reminders. It's user-friendly, and has a modern interface. The ability to customize various aspects was great. I like the dashboard that tells you what's due today, this week, or later. As a manager, I liked being able to set up multiple projects in one place.

Nachteile

I wish the product had a "due date" and "follow up dates", so it was more obvious what was being worked.
It took me a few to realize I could edit a comment, which was really helpful.
I wish it required a due date with an option or checkbox for no due date, as opposed to defaulting to no due date.
--All minor things.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

monday.com, ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

I liked the ease of use - very user friendly. I liked that I could have multiple projects and assign users but have insight into all. We didn't need a heavy project management tool like other companies might, but most project management softwares are geared towards that. The price is also unbeatable.
Angelo
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
3

5
Bewertet am 22.1.2023

A Comprehensive Overview of MeisterTask

Overall, MeisterTask is a great tool for managing tasks and staying organized. It is easy to use and provides a great way to collaborate with team members. The only downside is the limited features in the basic plan and the lack of features in the mobile app.

Vorteile

MeisterTask is an excellent task management tool that helps users stay organized and productive. The interface is user-friendly, intuitive, and visually appealing. It is designed with powerful features that enable users to keep track of tasks, collaborate with team members, and monitor project progress.

Nachteile

One downside to MeisterTask is that the basic plan is limited in terms of features and customization options. Additionally, the mobile app is not as feature-rich as the web version and lacks some of the advanced features.

Cristina
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 28.10.2021

Good task management if you do not have seasonal employees

It is a good task management software. Don't go annually if you are not sure.

Vorteile

easy to use, very intuitive, not very expensive, good task management

Nachteile

no refunds you if sign up for the year and for whatever reason you do want to use the software anymore, you will not receive your refund back. You need to refresh the browser constantly to update the information.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

integrate other features in our accounting firm, automation, and a better fit for our industry.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

it seems easier to use.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Excellent task management tool

Vorteile

MeisterTask is an easy to use tool covering all the functionalities I need for everyday work.

Nachteile

Sometimes it's difficult to make fully transparent complex interdependencies between tasks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Zuvor genutzte Software

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

MeisterTask has more complex tools for task management.
Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

4
Bewertet am 28.5.2019

Functional project management across teams

We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

Vorteile

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Nachteile

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

Scott
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
Nicht verfügbar

5
Bewertet am 4.8.2019

Get Stuff Done!

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

Vorteile

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

Nachteile

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Joseph
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4
Funktionen
3
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 1.2.2023

Very simple way to assign new activities to employees.

MeisterTask has been the appropriate platform to generate new activities and assign new tasks for the various sectors of our company; Thanks to this platform I have been able to assign more than 10 activities for our sales sector as well as for other sectors of our real estate company. MeisterTask managed to have a system where we can see the progress of each activity, we can modify the number of members for each activity, employees can exchange activities and also communicate from MeisterTask. This platform has been perfect, I loved this platform because it helped me create new activities and assign them online.

Vorteile

The easy way in which we have been able to manage all the activities thanks to MeisterTask has left us truly impressed. I liked MeisterTask because it allowed me to know the status of all the activities in real-time, it provided me with a board view and a column type view, and it both views I felt comfortable, I was able to view the tasks in progress, shceduled tasks and the completed tasks, thanks to the main panel, I was able to know the status of each activity in real-time. In addition, MeisterTask allowed me to use a collaborative service, where employees could meet, communicate, share worko material and complete a task as a team. In addition, MeisterTask allowed us to sed time limits for each task, send us alerts when a task had not been completed, assign tasks for specific dates and much more, it is a very complete platform.

Nachteile

The problem that I found in MeisterTask is that there is no function that allows making backup copies for all the information that is handled in this platform, this means that if an employee has deleted an activity note by mistake, we will not be able to recover it, in addition, if due to a system error, what the employees have spoken when working as a team is deleted, this information cannot be recovered. The general MeisterTask system works very well, but they need to implement a function to retrieve or save relevant information.

Suzillah
Suzillah
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
Nicht verfügbar
Funktionen
4
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Easy to use and manage

Vorteile

MeisterTask is the perfect software that will making the task management seem easy to track and to manage. The process to track and follow your task progress is very simple and it can shared with your other team member so they can be involved on the process.

Nachteile

There are no option to export or import you task to other task management software. It would be very helpful if they can offer an integration with other software that will synchronized the information on both software. An option to label a task for its prioritize also should be added to the software.

Antwort von Meister

Hi Suzillah, thanks so much for yor review! Great to hear that you've found MeisterTask to be both efficient and intuitive :D

In MeisterTask, you can export and import your projects from CSV files, JSON files, or directly from Trello or Asana. You can find out more here: https://support.meistertask.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403323243538

Also, be sure to check out MeisterTask's integrations here: https://www.meistertask.com/pages/integrations

Thanks so much for your feedback! If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks!

The Meister Team

Beantwortet am 2.11.2021
Abby
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
4
Kundenbetreuung
4

4
Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Feature-Rich Task and Project Management Software

MeisterTask is a pleasure to use and our team has readily adopted the platform. We have seen an increase in productivity and I believe our projects have been much smoother since implementing the platform.

Vorteile

I have used many different project and task management platforms but MeisterTask is by far the best, easiest to use platform. Every other project management platform I used in the past was missing a critical feature that would require us to use a different tool for that functionality. MeisterTask truly has every feature our team needs and there is very little functionality missing from any tools within the platform. It is great for team project management, personal task management, project planning with Kanban style boards, creative project development and so much more.

Nachteile

Our team is often working offsite and some team members don't always have access to internet. There is no offline functionality within the app which is extremely frustrating for those team members as they have to take notes using another method and upload those notes into MeisterTask later.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Basecamp
Jeremy
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
5
Funktionen
5
Bedienkomfort
5
Kundenbetreuung
5

5
Bewertet am 21.6.2023

It is a great tool for managing tasks and staying organized!

I must admit, MeisterTask is absolutely fantastic. However, if I were to suggest an improvement, it would be the inclusion of a feature that allows users to switch the view from "task columns" to a calendar directly within the tool, rather than having to rely on Google Calendar. Although I understand that this might complicate things, I believe that simplicity is key. Having such a feature integrated within MeisterTask would truly elevate the user experience.

Vorteile

MeisterTask is my go-to task management tool. It's absolutely fantastic for keeping me organized and productive. The interface is a dream to work with—user-friendly, intuitive, and visually pleasing. I love how they've designed it with powerful features that make it effortless to stay on top of my tasks, collaborate seamlessly with my team members, and keep a close eye on the progress of my projects.

Nachteile

I haven't found a single thing to dislike about MeisterTask so far. It's quite astonishing, considering I've been on the hunt for the "perfect" project workflow system for months now. MeisterTask seems to tick all the boxes I've been longing for. It has truly captured my attention and might just be the one I've been searching for all this time.

1.139 Bewertungen