Spark Hire Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Spark Hire

Spark Hire ist eine cloudbasierte Video-Interview-Plattform für Personalabteilungen und Personalfachleute mit Optionen für vorab aufgezeichnete One-Way-Interviews oder Live-Interviews. Zu den weiteren Funktionen gehören...

4,8

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 19.5.2019

Outstanding Customer Service

We are a global organization that is starting to establish new parameters and procedures to better align our recruiting efforts and this tool allowed us to increase our speed and efficiency!

It’s so convenient and believe it’s THE recruiting Tool of this generation! It’s also very practical for a global organization like us!

That’s their is only one language of utilisation

Scott
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

Spark Hire has been an amazing addition to our hiring process to truly filter and find the...

What is great about using Spark Hire is that it is so seamless and easy to use. You can jump in and review 15 candidates in less than 30 minutes and get a feel for how these people communicate. One of the biggest things when hiring people is getting below the surface and understanding the 80% of who they are. Its called the iceberg affect. When you interview in person you are only usually getting the best version of that person, the 20% as you would say. Well, when you add Spark Hire to your hiring system it forces your candidates to be genuine and real because most people are uncomfortable on camera which in turn allows you to see the authenticity of that person to make sure that they would be a culture fit for your business and worth taking to the next step of your interviewing process. Additionally the software is so simple to use and to rate your candidates and leave notes so that you can have multiple people in the account and know what is going on with that candidate even if they were not involved in the interview process. Spark Hire has been a huge value add for our business and it is very affordable.

The one thing that I would say is to make it easier to Rate a candidate overall not just from video to video. I know this is an option but making it easier to find would be helpful.

Hana
Hana
  • Branche: Übersetzung und Lokalisierung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 30.9.2023

Misleading Sales and Customer Service

We reached out to SparkHire when we were researching a product that would allow us to deploy a specific, custom assessment to our candidates. We communicated that the assessment would need to allow for both text and video modules, where applicants could respond both by typing text and recording a video. This was not possible and the sales people knew this. We have a long list of other items that were promised but were not actually possible. We are now stuck in a contract and they are charging our credit card quarterly even though we had notified them promptly that the tool was useless to us. A classic example of overpromising and underdelivering, or rather not delivering at all. All we asked was to be let out of the contract. Didn’t even request a refund. Last communication from the customer service team was on [sensitive content hidden], “still waiting for response of our management team”. In my business, we would not let a customer leave unhappy, but SparkHire apparently does not care.

None, because the product was sold to us despite the fact that Spark Hire knew it would not fit our desired solution/use.

Very inflexible product. Customer service that is not empowered to help.

Die besten Alternativen zu Spark Hire

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

We love Spark Hire!

I am extremely happy with the Spark Hire product.

Working in HR for a large organization with multiple locations makes it difficult at times to coordinate the interview process. But instead of me providing my feedback, I'd like to share some of the comments I have received from various departments in our organization regarding the Spark Hire video interviewing platform.

"I thought the process was pretty revealing actually. As the viewer it was interesting to see how they handled the format-their comfort level with answering the questions within the time limit, and if they looked in the camera (or not)."

"I found that Spark Hire was very convenient to use and gave me a way to do an initial interview of a large number of candidates in an efficient manner. Since I tend to have large candidate pools, the videos were able to give me an initial assessment to determine who I wanted to do in person interviews with. Particularly effective when dealing with out of area applicants."

"Excellent tool that allowed us to consider more candidates. Previously we had to select 7 or less and coordinate a group schedule to interview face to face. Spark hire allowed us to consider 28 candidates remotely and at each interview panel members pace."

"I really liked using the Spark Hire Video system as it allowed me to review the candidates on my own schedule. I could also review the videos a second or third time while I was reviewing the resumes and applications. "

Again, I'd like to share feedback I have received from hiring managers. Keep in mind some of these may just be viewer/reviewer error.

"A good candidate might get screened out if they are not as tech savvy as other candidates. That might be fine for a tech job but not a relevant for others."

"What I didn’t like was the review options within Spark. It was essentially a STAR ranking system with comments. Once submitted, you cannot go back and make edits."

"I wish the view of all the videos showed me some kind of summary of how I ranked each person (and even the comments I wrote)."

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Spark Hire Makes Hiring More Efficient

Spark Hire is the "new normal" for hiring, helping to make the hiring process more efficient while still maintaining a personal touch. It allows you to set up either one-way or two way interviews with potential candidates, allowing great screening prior to final in-person interviews. It is ideal for all sizes of companies and for most (if not all) positions. I like that the questions can be customized, you can create different custom question sets, create video intros and outros, and the entire service is branded for your company. There is the ability (with some accounts, depends on price) to have multiple jobs open and have multiple users (i.e. the entire hiring team) who review submissions.

The program is incredibly user-friendly from both the company perspective as well as the candidate perspective. There is a great knowledge base as well as video tutorials, and for the company there is a terrific onboarding service. I like that there are a variety of pricing levels with various features to best fit a user's needs. For me, I appreciate that my clients who use Spark Hire can go month-to-month on use when they are not on a complete hiring rampage. We can essentially turn the program on and off on an as-needed basis which makes it incredibly cost effective for our needs. For power users there are annual payment plans to help drive costs lower.

Up to this point, I have not found any "cons" that would prevent me from using or recommending the product. I guess one "con" would be getting potential candidates to actually get over their reticence about doing a video interview, but honestly if they refuse then they are generally not the type of candidates that my clients would be looking for.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 15.2.2021

Spark Hire Review

Overall very positive. Was very easy to use and having individual links for candidates video interviews was life changing.

Fantastic functions and ease of use. Able to set up video interviews for candidates with ease. Being able to generate individual links to provide to hiring managers was great.

If anything, potentially being able to have more active templates for more roles would have been great. Unsure if there were functionalities to include pre-recorded video interviews from hiring managers for candidates.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HireVue

Hi Daniel,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that our interview sharing features have been helpful in increasing collaboration in your hiring process and that you have found our platform easy to use! Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Beantwortet am 16.2.2021
Oscar
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 2.2.2019

Spark Hire is Vital to Saving you time in the Hiring Process

This is a very well thought out and developed product. The management team does a great job of following up with you and making sure that you have all of the tools to make this tool a vital part of your hiring process. I highly recommend this software and guarantee that it will save your team time and money both going through the interview process as well as employee turnover.

-Very User-Friendly and clean interface
-The video interview tool is very complete and easy to use for both user and admin
-Takes time away from doing a complete phone screen
-Very customizable to show off your brand
-Has a built-in scheduling tool that helps with the candidate booking a time (if approved) to interview with you
-Amazing Customer Service and support that walk you through the entire set up process
-A dedicated Account Manager that follows up regularly
-Built-in interview questions that allow for a thorough screening process

-There are occasional blips that cause the video interview not to save (very rare, but happens)
-Getting the candidates used to this kind of "phone screen" /pre-interview process takes a bit, but Spark Hire provide pointers to help mitigate any confusion

Beth
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Great value for video interviewing!

When we were reviewing video interview platforms, I was surprised by how much fluctuation in price there was. Some of the other vendors had a few more "bells & whistles", but they were, for the most part, unnecessary - and the price they were charging was significantly higher than Spark Hire. We've used Spark Hire for 2 years now, and they have certainly met our needs for a video interview platform, and at a great price! They also integrate with several ATS platforms, which is convenient. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and my account rep is fantastic.

The only thing I wish I could add is an option to save a filter, so I can always start on the page with just my interviews, or just active jobs/open interviews. Other than that, I can't think of any "cons".

Michelle
Michelle
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

Making my life easier!

My overall experience has been great. They've helped us be more efficient. I even asked them if they integrated with our ATS provider. They didn't at the time, but they made it happen for us. I can't say enough. Love, love, love the product!

I love Spark Hire! I can't say enough about it and recommend it to all my HR colleagues. It's so easy to use and it integrates directly into our ATS. Candidates automatically get the invite to take the interview and our hiring managers can set aside time in advance to review the interviews. It is a time saver! I've used HireVue in the past and Spark Hire works just as seamlessly and the pricing is much more digestable.

I wish it was even more integrated with our ATS than it is. It would be great if the videos actually sat within the person's application instead of having to leave the ATS to view them and then go back to change the candidate disposition.

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

User friendly and easy to use!

You can use spark hire for a video screening for canidates. I love the simplicity of spark hire. Screening candidates has never been this easy. You will be able to see the gesture of the candidates while they are answering as if it was a face to face interview. Good thing about it, is that you'll able to disguish those who are really interested and motivated.

Not that much negative to say! I think it will be best if they'll make it easy to access on mobile phones

Hripsime

Bewertet am 6.12.2021

Hripsime's review of Spark Hire

It helped my team to save time, effort and do more work than we did the previous years.
It helped me to involve all the staff in the selection process.
It saves all the recordings, and whenever we have any issue with any case, we can study that case thanks to the video recordings.

I can't share any now. I think I just adore Spark Hire.

Antwort von Spark Hire

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that our platform has saved you time while increasing team collaboration. Happy hiring!

Beantwortet am 13.12.2021
Vicki
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

No More Scheduling Video Interviews

We have coached our candidates on the best practices to employ when utilizing SparkHire's self directed video application. This has saved us a huge amount of time, and our candidates love it because they can complete their interview on their own time.

In the past, when we wanted a video interview with a job candidate, we had to email back and forth to find a time that would work for both the interviewer and the interviewee. We are a recruiting firm and often schedule several interviews each week. Spark Hire is a self directed program that allows our job candidates to access the recording interview on their schedule and answer prewritten questions. We no longer have to worry about schedules.

Job candidates are a bit wary of the software, and not entirely sure how to use it. Without a "real person" on the other side of the camera, they can sometimes appear stiff or stilted, and they often have trouble allowing their personality to shine through.

Josh
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 20.2.2015

A major improvement to our hiring process!

First off, the concept of a video interview platform is absolutely brilliant. Everything is intuitive and the platform has several flexible options for holding the video interview. We prefer the one-way interview because it allows us to get a glimpse of many different candidates for a position. I love that that Spark Hire is very proactive with their customer interactions, and even bumped us up to an upgraded plan so we can try out other features.

There have been a couple bugs in the interface here and there, but it has never impacted the full functionality and Spark Hire appears to resolve them quickly. To me, small bugs like that are a sign of a smart company that is always developing on their software platform to make it more functional to their customers.

Curt
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 24.6.2021

Spark Hire Review

I would highly recommend Spark Hire to anyone trying to streamline your hiring and interview process, it's worth the investment.

The Spark Hire platform is very user friendly and creates a great share point with anyone involved in the hiring process along with the time savings recognized in the hiring process. It also allows you the ability to have several department applications available with different skill set questions for a particular role.

I do not have any negatives about the platform or software.

Hi Curt,
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear how user-friendly and time-saving our platform has been for you. Happy hiring!

Beantwortet am 29.6.2021
Connie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Love the Spark Hire Interview for my candidates!

With Spark Hire I can give my hiring managers a consistent interview to help them make their hiring decisions.

This is a quick, effective, dependable tool that I use daily in my recruitment process.

Spark Hire is integrated with our ATS and the function is very smooth. I really have no 'cons' at this time.

Hi Connie,
Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to hear how dependable and effective you have found our platform. We love having you as a customer!

Beantwortet am 24.5.2021
Bailey
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Certainly Useful, but Not as Personal

Overall, this is a great and efficient app for HR to speed up the interview process. I can completely see why departments choose to use this system. The best part is simply the amount of applicants that can be reviewed in such a short amount of time. In the past, you were limited by time and resources, but this software gets rid of those issues. It is also helpful to be able to go back and review an interview again, which obviously isn't possible with an in person interview outside out notes.

The main negative I have with this is that it takes the personal interaction out of the initial interview process. Obviously, after initial screening, you would then move into phone or in person interviews, but you would just hate for someone to slip through the cracks because of an awkward video interview.

Marquis
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 31.7.2017

Spark Hire has great functionality and very responsible customer service

We were able to launch our new onboarding process and continues to be well received by the organization and our new hires.

I loved the fact that I could use Spark Hire for things beyond just video interviewing. Although is wasn't set up for the types of things I wanted to use it for, my customer success person Vince worked closely with me to help identify the best way for Spark Hire to meet the needs of my organization. The software is one of the reasons why our new onboarding process is seen as a success by our organization and new hires.

We had some difficulty early on conducting live video interviews through the software, but they fixed the issues. Also, they aren't quite set up to use the software the way we envisioned, outside of the interview process. However, in all fairness, it was just a creative idea we came up with and they supported us and continue to support us as we look to do new and different things.

Jessica
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

Easy to Use

- Easy to use and integrates with our ATS.
- Let's us rate interviews and track reason codes
- Helps eliminate time recruiting by sending out pre-recorded links and selected questions

We have multiple accounts and the prices went up significantly.

Hi Jessica,
We appreciate your wonderful review about your experience using Spark Hire's video interviewing! We're so happy to hear how helpful our platform has been in addressing your unique hiring needs. Please feel free to reach out to our customer success team to further discuss our updated pricing plans, perhaps we can find a solution that better suits your needs. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Beantwortet am 10.1.2022
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

Ideal Software for Your Video Conference Calls

Although this program was designed to interview applicants, I use it to interview my clients that can’t meet with me in person. I basically want to get a feel of their needs and preferences and I believe that body language is important. No need to worry about a complicated software. It’s quite straightforward and simple to use. The video and audio is clear and I can complete my video sessions in a timely manner. This software allows you to write notes about your clients so you can keep track about your conversations. I’m so glad I found this software online.

The price is quite steep and they charge by a number of people you talk to. I think they should just make a package for basic and unlimited calls so it won’t be too costly.

Todd
Todd
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 18.5.2019

Great recruitment tool

Ensures that our recruitment team is interviewing the right candidates.

Spark Hire really helps make our initial candidate screening uniform and cuts down on the hours recruiters need to spend interviewing candidates. Once the One-Way is viewed, it allows us to quickly know if we want to move onto a live interview.

No real cons. It does what I expect it to do.

Claudia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 6.9.2018

ACCES Employment Review

It's been a great experience. We are now looking at training so we can take advantage of all that the product offers.

The software is very easy to navigate, and we have not received any complaints from our clients

We don't have any complaints at this time, other that we wish it was a little less expensive since we are paying in Canadian dollars

Ronald
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Easy to use and customizable!

Easy to use whether on my iPhone or laptop to create and watch interviews!

The interview question library and ability to customize interviews!

I wish the recorded one-way interviews had a transcription service!

Hi Ronald,
Thanks for your awesome review! We are happy to hear that you've found our platform easy to use and that you've enjoyed the ability to customize your interviews. Happy hiring!

Beantwortet am 11.11.2021
Josh
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 24.6.2022

Perfect for our International Hiring Needs!

The is an excellent and user-friendly software allowing us to schedule and manage our video interviews. The scoring system is great and helps us get the true thoughts of the whole interview team.

Technical difficulties don't come up that often, but when they do, they can be pretty impactful. We occasionally have applicants who aren't able to sign in without any obvious signs of user-error.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 23.2.2015

Great interview tool

It's very easy to use, share, and provide feedback. The mobile app works very well, too, and candidates love it. Customer service was excellent!

It's difficult to convince candidates how easy it is to use. The sort feature could be improved in terms of candidate name, job listing, etc.

Stacey
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

SparkHire is a great value add for a video intro on a resume

We use it to help our candidates and consultants stand out from the rest of applicants and add a video introduction to their resume using SparkHire.

Sometimes candidates have a hard time downloading the flashware needed to get it to work on their computer. Also, overall audio quality is spotty at times.

107 Bewertungen