Teamtailor Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Teamtailor

Teamtailor, ein einfaches und schnelles ATS (Bewerber-Trackingsystem), das von 125.000 Nutzern und mehr als 8.500 Organisationen jeder Größe und Branche geschätzt wird. Die Lösung hilft dir, mehr Kandidaten zu gewinnen, deinen...

4,3
4,7
4,7

Nutzerbewertungen zu Teamtailor durchsuchen

98 von 98 Bewertungen

Bewertet am 20.2.2018

Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility.

It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant. Lastly the career-site has it all while still being easy to design even for the complete novice. The chat-bubble connecting you directly to eventual candidates browsing your site is great - employees deserve as much service as customers. If not more.
Aligning with business goals and justifying and measuring different approaches is essential and with the statistics tools built in it's easy to get a overview and from them creating more accurate performance reviews. Lastly the fact that Teamtailor is directly linked to most job advert-pages is truly a time-saver.

Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

Lucija

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Teamtailor review

The overall communication cycle with candidates is much easier.

It's very user-friendly and intuitive to use - love it! It has definitely made our job easier and more effective. :)

I think the Connect option should be editable. More precisely, I think it requires more explanation because a lot of candidates choose this option before applying for a job position. Also, it would be great if we could customize the message they recieve after connecting. :)

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Bewertet am 25.4.2022

Good ATS, bad accessibility from other countries

The pipeline way of tracking candidates is awesome, and also the integrations with other platforms to make assessments and to be aware of the progress of each candidate was really good. The information was displayed smoothly when it was time to review a candidate.

The performance, it was really slow and cranky, making the overall process of uploading candidates, screening and others, really, really inefficient. Actually we didn't know why it was so slow as we tried to explore options to make the things smoother, but, it was worthless. Additionally, the merging function of previous candidates were good, but made some serious chaos when it comes to send the assessments.

Die besten Alternativen zu Teamtailor

Maja
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

Recruiter's point of view

The best ATS I've ever worked on.

UX/UI experience and intuitive navigation - for sure you have been working on the process flow with recruiters. Easy implementation & great on-going support and help center content. Dashboard and analitics. Easy referral feature for employees. Many digital platforms to integrate with and enhance the selection / on-boarding etc.

Career web page. Customisation is very limited.

TRAFFIT

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde

New company without ATS, very good offer (price & quality) comparing to other local suppliers.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor

Combination of quality & price, very nice feel & look during the presentation, additional feature of career web page (a bit dissapointment - limited customisation options).
Sophie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

Life changing ATS!

We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice.
It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system.
It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another.
Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful!
Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me.

Workable

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde

PeopleHR wasn't working for us as an ATS or HR system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor

Cheaper option with most of the features and the careers page is amazing!

Hey Sophie,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything.

Beantwortet am 11.6.2020
Pascal
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

Teamtailor is simply amazing

Since we used Excel sheets before, TT has been a massive booster for our recruiting productivity. But that would be expected of any other ATS as well. I haven't used all of the possibilities that TT offers yet but what we are already using is great. :)

The focus on the employer brand and ease of use.

Some functionalities that are missing like e.g. placeholders in scheduling messages, but since TT are still a startup they are very open to feedback and will likely implement these features soon if they are requested often.

Lever und Workable

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor

Because of the focus on the employer branding like the website tool. Additionally, the pricing was very attractive and the openness to my customer feedback and further development of the product influenced my decision.
Sandesh
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.6.2020

Near Perfect ATS

Overall i'm quite happy using Teamtailor. All the features relevant to recruitment are made available. Very responsive chat support team. It would be great is teamtailor can have a discussion forum for users to connect about various aspects about the ATS.

I have used many ATS's till date and nothing has come closer to my ease of use like Teamtailor. It's one of the few ATS in the market that offer true value for money. Candidate Management is a breeze with the Kanban View. Automation triggers adds to the value. Nurture is another feature which let's me run marketing campaigns with candidates. The careers site is just brilliant with some loaded features.

Mostly tailor made to companies from Europe although they counts customers from around the world (But again majority i think are from Europe). The third party apps in the marketplace are all focused on European customers. Even the SMS feature is not available for all (apart from Europe). The feature releases needs to improve in terms of time to release. Another major turn off - The pink color theme in the ATS. Can sometimes get distracting. Would be so pleasant & cool to the eyes if it was blue. Candidate recommendations AI is very poor. Chrome extension is another feature which lacks parsing ability. We have to manually copy paste the data and cannot add an attachment/resume

Linn
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates.
I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise.
It is easy to understand and have a great UX.
The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system.
I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Hi Linn,

We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great!

We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture.

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 2.10.2018

Truly amazing service/product

Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

Beantwortet am 3.10.2018
Nicklas
Nicklas

Bewertet am 23.1.2018

Instrumental in helping Paradox Interactive achieve 95 % direct hires

This is a very easy to use applicant tracking system, career site and analytics dashboard combined. We have chosen to implement this on both Omegapoint and Paradox Interactive with a great result. It is very easy for both hiring managers and employees to get started sharing jobs on social media, submit referrals and making candidate reviews. Another great thing is that a candidate can apply with a simple click on their phone or tablet

The applicant tracking system is primarily designed for applications rather than headhunting and search

Tom
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 15.9.2020

Easy to use and reliable ATS

Very happy with overall experience.

Ease of use, analytics and regular product enhancements.

Different user profiles/access rights were not in place when we first signed up but this has now been updated.

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and overall experience!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything.

Beantwortet am 17.9.2020
Inga

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

We like it but we ain't sure in keeping it.

Overall we are satisfied with the simplicity of use but some of my colleagues don't find it too friendly to use (sorry, if you want to know more contact me and I can collect the feedback). Personally I'd like to get even more from analytics. That's for now, we haven't researched it fullly yet, to be frank.

This software meets our current needs and allows hiring team members to communicate easily, to keep track of candidates easily, to review them easily and so on.

There are 3 things we are missing:

- we'd like to have the possibility to share some notes with only certain people but the locking/unlocking feature is not super usefull because it is not flexible enough.
- we'd also like to be able to hide candidate's name, gender, nationality so we are thinking about the way to hide CV's and list important skills in order to avoid biases.
- we'd like to be able to correct mistakes. It happens that candidates are mistakenly moved to a wrong stages (while dragging and dropping) which messes up with statistics. Or if we move them back and forth based on the situation. I already spoke to your customer support about it but they didn't seem too bothered by our concern. And having good analytics is a must for us.

Liv
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 24.3.2020

Teamtailor review

- Easy to learn, use and understand
- Customer support is fast and very helpful
- Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful
- Agile and delivers new features constantly

- The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job)
- The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Hey Liv!

Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :)

Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :)

Ashleigh
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly software

Its assisted us to give an end to end system to all our users as well as our client base. They not just applying for a job and that's the last they hear from us. The ongoing developments are an added bonus as our needs develop. the platform also provides real-time stats for Management at any given time.

This software assists with the daily use for me to assist all 48 of our centres to streamline their processes of a full 360 recruitment platform.

its easy to use even for our staff who are not technically advanced

Hey Ashleigh,

Thanks so much for your great review - we're really happy to hear that all 48 of Kindercare's Learning Centres have benefited from using Teamtailor :)

Please do reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

Matilda
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

Teamtailor

Really good at customer support! Great product.

Easy, smooth. easy to learn, nice career pages.

I don't know I like everything about it.

Hey Matilda,

Thank you so much for your positive words! We are very happy that you are finding our system easy to use.

If there is anything more we can do to help, please do let us know.

Beantwortet am 10.6.2020
Mats

Great product

Awesome product!

The ease of use and overall functions. Used the platform for over 5 years and could not do my job without it.

API could be better and better support for activities

Hi Mats,

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying using the product! :)

I will definitely pass on your feedback to the product team regarding API.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else!

Charlotte from Teamtailor

Beantwortet am 24.3.2020
Alexandra
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

Great quality software with frequent improvements

The system is easy to set up and to use and I really like the career page and candidate relationship management functionalities. It is also great that the software is frequently improved and developed further, the recent adding of multiple languages for the career page was extremely helpful. Altogether Teamtailor is very modern and keeps up to date with growing needs

The user roles could use more tweaking and refining, and sometimes the triggers have hickups. There is also room for improvement in the job portal integration, but overall these are minor issues that I am confident will be improved over time

Nadya
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Bewertet am 16.11.2020

My impression about Teamtailor

Overall, I am satisfied with Teamtailor. It's the greatest ATS I've used so far :)

+ It's beautiful, I like the design so much;
+ very user-friendly - I learned how to use it in 1 day;
+ closely connected with automation, which allows you to set up the ATC to the company's needs.

- sometimes pages loading for a long time;
- I had some cases when triggers were sent by mistake even when they were not set up.

Hi Nadya,

Thank you so much for your feedback and great to hear you are happy with our design and usability!

Please reach out to our customer success team if you are still having issues with triggers and page load times.

Beantwortet am 9.12.2020
Erik
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 16.3.2020

An easy software to use. A lot of effort is obviously on developing the product.

Generally no big cons. At some times I ratings on candidates should be on applications rather than persons (if tye are applying to more than one job), but that is a detail.

Hey Erik!

Thank you for the super positive review! We really appreciate it :)

I will make sure to pass on your feedback regarding ratings- I think this is good feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to give it to us :)

If there is anything else you need, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of us.

Marta
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 4.1.2021

Great, thank you

Easy to use , transparent, lovely onboarding

Have to still post jobs separately on Total Jobs

Hi Marta,

Thank you so much for your review! It's fantastic to hear that you're enjoying Teamtailor.

If you require anything at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!

Beantwortet am 11.1.2021
Filip

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

It's been a good help for our organisation.

That everything looks very good and that it makes a good impression on our costumers. It is very easy to use and things are easy to change.

That many things that I as a costumer think is changeable, is not able to change or fix. It can be something as small as a capital letter on a headline. If i could change anything it would be that the program is easier to change to what the costumer prefers.

Elina
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

The best decision

The software is really easy to use and it makes the recruitment process clear in all stages. It's also easy on the eye.

It's really good that you can rate applicants by using stars. The only problem is that if the same person applies to many different positions, the stars don't give a truthful image of the candidate. For example a candidate can be a great designer but a really bad developer. We haven't found the interview kits that useful, the stars are easier to use.

Khallyl
Khallyl
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 10.3.2023

I strongly suggest using Teamtailor

The platform has undergone significant improvements, and the Customer Success team is flexible in accommodating your needs within the existing framework. Additionally, they are quick to respond and resolve issues efficiently.

I have no negative feedback to provide about the system. I absolutely adore it, and there's nothing I dislike about it.

Jodi
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Teamtailor

Easy to get an answer to a question

Easy to use once you are familiar with it

None to date that I have encountered, however, help with any issue can be sourced quickly

Josie
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

I would recommend Teamtailor for recruitment

Clear applicant tracking, reviewing applications collaboratively, modern interface

There are features I don't use as I haven't been trained on them

98 Bewertungen