Über Really Simple Systems CRM

Really Simple Systems ist ein einfach zu bedienendes Cloud-CRM-System für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen, eignet sich jedoch auch für größere Teams. Die Anwendung bietet ein anpassbares Vertriebs-CRM sowie Optionen für Marketing-...

4,2
4,6

Nutzerbewertungen zu Really Simple Systems CRM durchsuchen

429 von 429 Bewertungen
Bruce

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

Easy to use CRM

If nothing else the audibility of customer interactions, this allows us to see any \ all communications with the customer.

Only pay for the functionality you need. Some other CRM's include marketing, systems management, financials, etc. but if you don't need them don't buy them.
Its a very easy system for users to pick up, comprised of a core architecture:
Customers \ Companies = Accounts
Contacts = the customers name, email, telephone
Tasks = To Do list
Activities = records the history of what you've done with that customer
Opportunties = Won or lost sales records

Then there's the reporting, where anything you put into Really Simple Systems can be interrogated, not just the content of certain restricted fields.

We're looking to do some integration and other CRM platforms easily allow this through API services, such as IFTTT or Zapier, Really Simple Systems only provide an API. You can of course code this into whatever you want, but will require time.

George
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 20.11.2020

Its a Really Simple System, it really is!!

Great!! I love it! does exactly what i need and I am only using the tip of the iceberg as far as its far reaching functionality. I couldnt manage my business without it.

I use this software everyday. I love the customisable customer data fields and search functions, which allow me to record customer information with an immediate snapshot of their current holdings, needs and contacts

I have no issues with RSS at all, I have only scratched the surface of what the product can do and need to invest some time into more of the automated services, like marketing and email campaigns etc. But with everything it is getting the time to delve into to these powerful tools!!

Mabs
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

3,5
Bewertet am 18.11.2015

RSS easy to navigate

The software is easy to use and navigate through. I love the fact that it can be tailored to meet your specific needs as this was very important to me and one of the factors that played an important role in me choosing RSS. Functionality is great and there are a lot of extra options that are available that I can switch on and off as and when I require them.

The customer service/support is slow at times and this becomes very frustrating. I have scheduled in calls in the past and the client service level has been poor where on occasions I have had to chase support for help. In terms of the software it is great that you add extra features but there are some extras which I feel should be included within the standard packages.

Die besten Alternativen zu Really Simple Systems CRM

Vincent
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Works Well For Us

Our overall experience has been great and we recommend the software. The pricing is acceptable. If the pricing were to go up, we might seriously consider other alternatives. But for now, at this price structure, we will be sticking with Really Simple Systems indefinitely. It’s suiting our purposes.

This software is pretty intuitive. They have decent tutorials. The custom fields are an excellent feature that are basically a deal breaker if they were not available.

We would like to be able to list only certain types of accounts. Instead, it always lists all of them. Maybe we are not seeing how to do it. It allows you to list by account alphabetically, which is helpful, but it would be nice if you were working on one set of accounts to be able to stay focused only on that one rather than having to scroll to that group each time.

Neil
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Simple Effective CRM System

Use it for my own software business and 3 other software clients based in New Zealand and UK and it can be used from complete sales pipeline management through to lead generation, depending what my clients need, simple customisation of database fields and screens makes it user configurable a must for different client requirements.

It was the simplest CRM system I have used compared to a long list of CRM systems used over the last 15 years, it is modern and I can use it on any device I like and web browser effectively.

marketing functionality built into the CRM database beats those that need to use 3rd party applications like Mailchimp, everything thats needed is in one system that is evolving and improving over time

The data conversion and bringing in data was a challenge trying to get it to work, but the support team simply imported the data for me when it was required, data import/export functionality has been improved.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Really Simple Systems CRM gewählt wurde

Flexibility, pricing, modern web look and feel and compler to use

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Really Simple Systems CRM

Simpler to use and a pricing model was easier to step through as my business grows
Angela
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

Perfect for your business

Really happy, does exactly what we need with no fuss or problems. information is available instantly

Its simple, easy, does what it says of the tin. My favourite part of the software is the ability to adapt the CRM system so that this is specific to our requirements and line of works. throughout the whole software you can change the options so that it is specific to our business needs this is the most attractive feature of RSS. i also like that you can link accounts and save documents to the accounts as well

i dont really have many cons to report,

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Really Simple Systems CRM gewählt wurde

Out dated, archaic, very 'fixed' software, unable to adapt to our business needs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Really Simple Systems CRM

Salesforce didn't seem as adaptable and to our needs, seems very fixed to certain business requirements and complex and convoluted
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

Using Really Simple Systems CRM

The system is easy to use with plenty of help and education offered if needed.The onscreen look is easy on the eye, clear & concise

The biggest drawback is the lack of a merge mail feature to enable data to be inserted into a 'live' document for mailing letters etc.To form groups of contacts is cumbersome through the report system

Frank
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Bewertet am 19.11.2021

Small start up business

The best features was the ease of use, value for money and customer support.

Could do with a more segmented costing to allow a small start up business quickly move up the features.

Jake
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Really Simple Systems Marketing for SMEs

Really Simple Systems is fine for a starter level CRM, probably in keeping with the name it doesn't take any great training to understand which is a potential benefit. For a starter CRM at the price point it is a decent option

The Marketing module is fairly intuitive, good for an SME with a burgeoning marketing function or in need of a quick fix for understanding basic client engagement and marketing campaigns.

I find the functionality of the marketing module quite limited, particularly when compared with industry alternatives. However on price it is one of the cheapest out there so it is no surprise on that basis.

Hi Jake,

Thank you for your review. Our team are always available to help with any issues you find. If you do need any support on the marketing module, please do get in touch with our team via [email protected]

Beantwortet am 22.11.2022
  • Branche: Internet

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

Good CRM, easy to Use

Ease of Use, Easy to setup with our business

Too many upsells, price with added users high, SEO features are expensive, too.

Ian
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

My Review

Overall it has been a great system for me and the team and we manage to do what we need.

Accounts, Tasks, Contacts are all fantastic. I really love the feature where within an account, there is a google API integration so you can see a sateilleite view of your customers and gauge the size of the business which is useful for us and the industry we sell to. I also think an excellent feature is being able to look at nearby accounts too, and has a range and mileage bar which you can move to your desire.

Custom reporting is really good too, but it would be better if we could have more than 16-20 custom fields.

I dislike the fact all support is done via email, despite the email support being very good, sometimes we require complex and bespoke functions and need help to understand how to achieve what we want, and this is difficult to explain via email at times, and would be alot easier to talk it through with someone.
I also am hoping the marketing module improvements come soon, as i would love to send emails and marketing via the system, but at present we use a different external system which seems silly as we pay for it, but we have struggled to use the marketing module as we cant customise our own HTML emails as they do not display how we need them to, and i was told this would be ironed out in the next release, but this has been delayed a few times so would be great to get this ASAP so we can have it all in one place.

Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Cost and Poor Support

Zuvor genutzte Software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antwort von Really Simple Systems

Ian, thank you for your review. That's great feedback and I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you.

Additional custom fields and telephone support is included in your price plan, so I apologise if we haven't been so active in picking up the phone. I have asked our support manager to get in touch and set up a call to discuss your requirements.

Kind regards

Beantwortet am 11.12.2020
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

The Best CRM System Out There!

Excellent!

Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

I think it is absolute quality and value for money, and easy to use

I think they are an impressive team with a great product.. As I said, they got all the core elements right to make it a fantastic choice, especially for the SME market..

Superb CRM for doing the basics really well and giving you a lot of power for your pounds/Dollars. Support is quick and efficient, I have set up, integrated and modified and added data to an account and had it up and running inside 48 hours... How's that for ease of use!!

having sat here trying to think that one out, I don't have a con... or at least I haven't found one yet!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 27.8.2016

A Game Changer!

After being a bit overwhelmed by a number of different CRMs out there, I was determined to find something very basic with A) a limited amount of fields (but enough to do the job), B) affordability, C) excellent support and D) ease of use on mobile. Really Simple Systems has delivered on all counts- and then some.
I sent an email to support mentioning that, although I love the software, I had two things on my "wish list" for their next update. I sent that request on a Tuesday morning. I received a reply within an hour (!) telling me they think they could accommodate me on both fronts. By Wednesday morning, BOTH of my requests had been incorporated into the software. Yes. You read that right. 24 hours later! I was blown away as these two enhancements continue to save me time and money on a daily basis. My advice for anyone is to try Really Simple Systems for a month or two to get a taste of how easy it is to use and how amazing the support team is. This is a game changer for small business owners like myself.

Affordability. Ease of use. Mobile interface. Unparalleled Customer Support.

None.

Hi Chris
Thanks for your endorsement. I'm not sure every development request happens quite so quickly but we do try our best! Fortunately, with a simple CRM like ours there is a lot we can do to to accommodate our customers so we are pleased to hear it has been so successful for you.
Best regards
Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Beantwortet am 30.8.2016
Danna
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Really Simple Systems Review

Overall I like the software to manage my territory and keep track of my activity. Just with the system would track with our quickbooks and there was an app for phones.

I like how simple the formatting is. Easy to search accounts and create reports.

Quickbooks does not link to the CRM so we cannot track sales automatically. There is also not an app for RSS so can only access from a computer. Hard to use iphone broswer.

Salesforce Sales Cloud und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Really Simple Systems CRM

Cheaper than other softwares.
Bradley
  • Branche: Supermärkte

Bewertet am 1.11.2018

Really Simple Systems - Really Great for a Startup

Really Simple Systems was just what we needed as a SaaS startup who was lean, but with lots of prospects and really needed a CRM that was affordable, easy to setup with the potential to scale. We definitely got that with Really Simple Systems. They've been great to work with. Strongly recommend them.

Very easy to setup, especially the CRM portion. One of my partners had never used a CRM previously and was able to start using it and be productive (really productive) almost immediately.

It was very affordable for us to get started which combined with the positive reviews that we saw it made it very attractive to us.

Their support is great! Really responsive. You never feel like you're talking to a black hole. Really important for us.

They have some work to do on the marketing module. There is an update coming, and it will help a lot. This module is just clunky at the moment, especially the email editor.

• Branche: Tierarzt

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

Lives up to the label!

We've used this product for 9 years with minimal drama. It's the lynch pin of our business. The support team in Aus & the UK have been great to work with.

Simple to use, intuitive, minimal training required for new users, good support when required (not often!).
Easy access to your data, can be downloaded in seconds and analysed in excel/MS Access if the excellent report writer doesn't cover your query. Easy to create and distribute/manage EDM's. Far more flexible than Mailchimp.

I would like more control over screen layout.

Matt
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

Fantastic, customer focused support

By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with.

The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

• Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

Glad to have a straightforward system, which just about covers all my needs.

A compact place to store all my customer sales information.

I am able to contain all the relevant information about my customer in one place. I have been grateful for the prompt responses from the support team when I have had some issues.

Not being able to attach actual documents into the customer account. Not a big fan of cloud base systems. I have not worked out how to put alerts and reminders against specific customers, therefore I would like to be able to find this out alongside other applications, either by webinar or video link. Also just been advised that we have been upgraded from version 4 to 5. Layout is very different from the previous one. Not sure the change was necessary unless it substantially improves the ease of use.

Antwort von Really Simple Systems

Hi David, thanks very much for posting a review.
You mention not being able to attach documents to a customer account. You can attach documents - there is a specific field for this on the company account page, if you scroll to the bottom. You can drag and drop a file or click to search. If you have any difficulties do please contact our support team for help on [email protected] Best regards

Beantwortet am 12.7.2017
Mary
  • Branche: Bibliotheken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the...

Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

The limit of the 20 fields.

Byron
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Bewertet am 19.7.2017

An easy to use, high quality CRM, with great features and excellent customer support.

As a company we've been able to grow considerably due to the fact that Really Simple Systems allows us to easily keep track of communications with our existing accounts and potential customers. We've been able to drip feed marketing emails and other mailshots using their fantastic email system.

Really Simple Systems is fantastic. I've never had an issue with it. It's a highly capable system with all the features you could need from a CRM. The email tool is fantastic and the dashboard gives you an at-a-glance look at your sales performance. Also, if you ever get stuck, their support team is incredible.

The only thing I haven't enjoyed is the time between version 4 and version 5. In the changeover period things became slightly clunky and it maybe wasn't as seamless a process as they might've wanted. It's all working fine now though.

Sophie
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

The Name Sums It Up

Fantastic. Easy to use and helpful support from RSS to resolve any requirements.

intuitive software that can be customised as a user level.

we do not have the resource to optimise all the functions - eg quoting from RSS.

Richard
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The simplest CRM out there

We now have a complete solution for our business. We can keep the customer data, prospect data, email marketing results & reports all in one place, in a GDPR Compliant way

How customisable the whole UI is, so easy to use. Reports are a breeze & segmentation is very easy

The Email marketing side - The mailshot builder could have more fonts & the creation wizard could be a little easier to use

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Mailchimp und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Really Simple Systems CRM

I was recommended by someone I trust
Ellen
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Really Simple Systems Review

Our overall experience with Really Simple Systems has been good with great customer care.

The software is easy to use and does what it says on the tin, the integration with our contact feature on our website lets use capture information easily.

Search feature when looking for a particular customer account could do with a refined search option to pin point and exact customer.

Fiona
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Really Simple Systems CRM

Using Really Simple Systems CRM has been really helpful for our business, after the initial time needed to upload all our data, it has meant that we have been able to have all our records centralised and run meaningful reports which are insightful for our business.

The most impactful features are the customisation of the fields so that we are able to capture all the data needed on one system

It would be really helpful if there was an opportunity to add more fields to the Accounts page and if you were able to customise all the fields in the Opportunities page

429 Bewertungen