Eleo Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Eleo

Eleo ist eine cloudbasierte Spendermanagementlösung, die gemeinnützigen Organisationen u. a. dabei hilft, Spenderdatenbanken zu erstellen, Spenderinteraktionen zu verwalten, Finanzierungen zu verfolgen und Veranstaltungen zu...

4,7

christina
  • Branche: Sport

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Easy and intuitive!

Eleo is an easy to use system that allows me to track and monitor my donors. When I have needed help, the support I have gotten through email and phone has been quick and effective. I highly recommend eleo!

Eleo makes sense. I run a small non-profit, with no special fundraising staff, and the Eleo software ease-of-use makes it extremely valuable to me. I don't have the time needed to become an expert on the huge platforms, and eleo can do just about everything that I need.

The only issue I have had is with combining multiple gifts from a single donor for a letter. I need to have the gifts listed separately, but I don't think eleo does that.

Carla

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Easy to Use, Full Featured, Inexpensive, and Great Customer Support!

Before Eleo we could not generate monthly thank you receipts, and we had to maintain a separate Excel spreadsheet of newsletter subscribers in order to email them through Mailchimp. Now we have one database that's easily filtered on gifts and donors so we can quickly generate thank you receipts, and email our subscribers. Their customer support team is very knowledgeable, kind, and patient, and also open to suggestions on how they can improve Eleo. We're astonished at how they can provide all of these features at such a reasonable price, and our donor base has been rapidly growing since standing up Eleo - thank you Eleo!

Eleo is very intuitive and easy to use. Initial set up and onboarding went smoothly with help from their awesome support team. I initially trained our admin, and moving forward, she has been able to figure things out on her own. We use Eleo's easy to create web forms for donating, contacting us, volunteer interest, and to subscribe to our newsletter. We record donations, reconcile them with Quickbooks, generate thank you receipts, and email subscribers through an integration with Mailchimp. We also find it very easy to generate reports on donors and gifts, which we use heavily for grant applications, budget planning, and financial reports. Recently, we used Eleo's event module to plan and organize our annual fundraising gala, and it was the most successful ever!

I had to do a minor workaround in the event module to organize entree choices.

NationBuilder

Warum Eleo gewählt wurde

Method was not suitable for donor management. We had to pay exorbitant fees for them to tailor the software for our needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eleo

Eleo was easy to use, and had all of the features we needed at the best price.
Erin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Efficiently gets the job done

I love there is documentation of what i need and who i need it from and everyone can see it at any point in time

It was a little confusing at first to navigate but once you get into the swing of things it gets easier to use

Die besten Alternativen zu Eleo

Susan

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

Eleo delivers lots of bang for very few bucks (i.e., a great price)!

Support is A+++. Kind, helpful, and knowledgeable. Be sure to take the Inside Eleo webinars to keep improving your ability to get the most out of Eleo. There is so much there!

I like that each aspect of donor management (running a campaign, sending it out via email, entering or receiving online donations, and tracking the results) is covered by Eleo. One-Stop Shop!

Eleo handles all of our donor/constituent database needs. We track all donations, create campaigns, and create and track our fundraising events. We are able to integrate with Constant Contact for digital marketing to our contacts.

I really like that you can see all of the Eleo components from the screen and the main Navigation bar. It is easy to see, learn, and understand all of these components.

Looking forward to additional features to be added, such as letterhead on Thank You letter templates and some report improvements. Eleo is always making improvements and encourages suggestions from users.

Bloomerang

Warum Eleo gewählt wurde

A Digital Marketing consultant recommended Eleo to us. We took the free demo, asked lots of questions, and found it to be a cost-effective solution for us.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eleo

The price and functionality. The wonderful customer support.
Bill
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Best bang for your donor's buck

A former volunteer of mine tipped me off to Eleo. Talking with the customer support at Eleo is what convinced me that the move was the right thing for my nonprofit to do. The Eleo team had my database up and running in less than two weeks. This was easily one of the best management decisions I've made this year. It saved me over $3,000 per year and didn't take a PhD in database management to start using it immediately. Do yourself a favor and get yourself an Eleo subscription as soon as possible! You won't regret it!

Eleo was the solution that I was looking for!

Prior to my arrival, my organization had been upsold and contracted into a software that was way overpriced, overly complex to use and had features that our organization would not likely every use.

I switched to Eleo within my first three months at The Literacy Council... and it was one of the absolute best decisions that I could have made. Eleo is a breeze to work with! It's value is beyond belief. It's easy to use for my staff. It comes with all of the features that I could ask for in a donor management system... and at a fraction of the cost of my previous provider... and the customer support will knock your socks off! The people at Eleo are kind, friendly and super helpful and supportive. Eleo has saved me thousands of dollars a year and has helped me raise even more than they have saved me. I couldn't endorse this company more if I tried.

The only con that I have encountered with Eleo so far... is that we didn't get started on it sooner! Especially for a small nonprofit like ours... this feature rich and affordable donor management software is the best that I've come across in over 30 years of working in the nonprofit sector.

Jamie
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Great Value Product with Excellent Customer Support

I'm finally able to see who my active members are, who has expired, who needs to be contacted, all with a few clicks of a button. We've had a database for years, but the real key to managing a database is to KNOW the data that's held within it. Eleo is helping us get to know our members and contacts more deeply than we did before.

What attracted our organization most to Eleo is how much bang you can get for your buck. This software has a lot of the same features as larger, more expensive CRM tools, but without the years-long contractual agreements, and with way more affordable pricing for a small/mid-sized non-profit like us. So far, Eleo has really delivered. We finally have a system in place for strategically reaching out to membership and generating the reports we need to analyze our success. I can't wait to see how far we can go with Eleo.

Integrations with different website platforms is somewhat lacking. For example, embedded forms don't seem to work well with WIX. Also, I'd really like to have membership sign-up forms as an option. However, Eleo's excellent team has helped us find solutions and work-arounds so far for every shortcoming.

QuickBooks Enterprise und FreeAgent

Warum Eleo gewählt wurde

This software was an ancient desktop setup. The reporting functions had long been broken - it was no better than using a Excel spreadsheet. ...Actually, it was worse, because of the great lengths you have to go to even to get an overview of your data. Ouch.

Intellum Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eleo

No contracts. Flexible pricing based on number of contacts - can grow with us. Included customer support team. AFFORDABLE. Features that we need like the volunteer, credit card, and webforms modules.
Alhassan
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Bewertet am 19.7.2021

Eleo allows our 3-man Grants Team function like they're 20 members strong

Out of the 5 different donor management software we use across our organization, Eleo consistently ranks in the top 2 in terms of donor satisfaction with reports and communications from assigned team members. The online resources are also quite comprehensive and shortens our training times for volunteers during peak fundraising seasons.

The contact management system is really very responsive and comprehensive. Seamless flow of information throughout the system allows for real time updates of the activity history of each contact in our database. This makes it very easy to tailor outreach and relationship-nurturing efforts to each contact.

The pricing model could be broken down into several more subscription packages that allows more features the higher you go instead of just varying the number of records that can be processed per package type. For campaigns that yield much smaller individual contributions but not necessarily higher overall totals, this can be quite unbalanced.

Kimberly

Bewertet am 7.1.2022

Changed the way we work!

We had been using a fundraising database management system that was tied to a computer, not easy to use or customize and cost alot more than eleo. Once we switched to Eleo, we saw an immediate benefit to our fundraising efforts. Now that multiple staff members could access and input information from any location, it increased our ability to connect with and retain donors. With the increased use of remote work, it has increased our productivity and ability to continue to work as a team. We love the easy to use reports and the different ways to access help (videos, guides and resources - there is even a glossary!) I wish we would have switched long ago!

Ease of use, ability to access from any computer or phone, cost savings, ability to customize, informative dashboard, built in reports

no drawback that I can think of

Joan
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen

Bewertet am 14.7.2021

I Highly Recommend Eleo

We had another donor management program that met our needs for years, until they decided to "simplify", and then they weren't meeting our needs. Our consultant said many of their customers were using Eleo, so we decided to take the plunge. Onboarding was easy once I got my end set up, and it's been pretty intuitive to use. The library has been amazing. The only problem with it is keeping up with, say, PayPal's upgrades changing menu locations. No one can keep up with all that instantly. Again, friendly customer service saves the day!

What I like most about Eleo is the customer service. Face it, nothing is perfect. But when I run into any issue, I know I can call and a friendly voice will be on the line in moments to help me figure it out with a great attitude. And if they can't figure it out, they get a tech on the line right away.

Also, the Home page is great for the bosses, they can get a fast, comprehensive picture of where we stand.

There have been a couple of issues here and there, but nothing that makes our organizaions grind to a halt. And I'm confident that my suggestions have been added to the list.

Melody
  • Branche: Immobilien

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

Thanks for helping us!

Price was affordable. Also - it's super easy to use for staff and volunteers.

Had to call customer service to understand how to create labels for the annual appeal mailing. But they were able to answer my questions quickly and labels printed great!

Bloomerang

Warum Eleo gewählt wurde

Previous software was not cloud-based

FundRaiser

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eleo

Price. Also, I met Eleo at the New Jersey Conference for Nonprofits - they were able to give me a demo of the product right there!
Bea

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

Eleo - Just the Best

Simply sensational. Customer service is everything to me. And the Eleo team - from sales to support - has been supportive, caring, and dedicated to solving any issues I might have encountered.

I have been in fundraising more than 30 years and have used a variety of data base management programs. I have acquire "Professional User" status in one premier system and consider myself an expert on donor database management. I began using Eleo when I accepted this position and was immediately impressed with the ease with which I was able to learn the system, the basic functionalities and the interrelationships of the modules within the database. But far more importantly, Eleo is supported by a team of expert, caring professionals who go out of their way to help the User deal with issues, find solutions, and manage their data in the best possible manner to effectively execute fundraising plans. Every member of the Eleo support team has been fantastic, courteous, and helpful! Also, Eleo also offers webinars to assist their clients improve their fundraising skills and subsequently fundraising goals!

Every database has its limitations, but Eleo's team has worked diligently to assist me overcome any type of obstacle or data tracking impediment I might have encountered - even historical data issues. If anything, I would love to see the Tasks module broadened for increased use of tracking actions and next steps.

Jerome

Bewertet am 28.7.2022

Great Value Great Product

Nothing but positive, easy to use and support is easy and friendly.

Eleo was easy to implement and use daily. Your daily tasks such as gift entry, thank you letters, reports, and list creation is complete with a few clicks.

A have nothing negative to say. It works well for us!

Sumac

Warum Eleo gewählt wurde

Price, customer services, ease of use.

Sumac

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eleo

Price, customer service, ease of use.
Beth
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

Eleo has been exceptionally functional and helpful with our transition away from spread sheets.

Easily solicit LYBUNTs for end of year solicitations
Integration for online donations
Customer support for all questions

Customer support!! I am so delighted to talk to a real person when I have a problem. They are always quick to solve things. They also take our suggestions and try to incorporate new tools into the database as they make sense for organizations like ours.
Ease of use- I have used and implemented 4 other databases at various non profits and this has been the easiest getting started with and training other individuals on.
Functionality- We are able to track donors and pull useful reports.
Integration- We are able to make custom webforms easily and targeted to specific uses.

Emailing using the database. I love that I am always able to track back what I sent out using the database but standard email products have so much more flexibility and versatility. I know that ELEO is always looking to improve functionality.

Beth

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Best Product and 5 Star Customer Service

We love dealing with the people at ELEO!

ELEO Online Donor Management is the best. It has enabled us to find numerous volunteers for our organization. It is easy to create links that are easily added to emails, Facebook and our website to help us collect and document our donations, not to mention having reports available at a moments notice.We love being able to make notes about donors to help us remember relationships and other crucial bits of information. But the best thing is the Customer Service! They are always knowledgeable and answer the phones with smiles on. They are always able to help me to answer any questions that I might have.

There is nothing I can think of. I do, however, know the people there are constantly working to make ELEO better every day.

Daun
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

Eleo was the answer to many prayers

I love that Eleo is all inclusive. Their payment play is not based on how much you use it but how many contacts you have. Even though we fit in the lowest price point we still get all the amazing features. Plus Eleo is constantly sending out information on how to use their program. Its almost as if it is unlocking new features every month. It general Eleo is very user friendly and intuitive.

My one complaint if I had to have one is that couples are only listed by one person's name and then the other is listed as a spouse. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are listed as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and spouse [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. You can search [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
profile will appear, but you won't see [SENSITIVE CONTENT] name until you open the donor profile.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Great software at a great price. We can now easily access our data for the information we...

Easy to use for entry and it is organized in a way that makes sense. We have donors and members. We can easily see where each stands and process new members and renewals. Easy to create letters and integrate for email communication. Provides lots of reports and each report can be filtered for what one needs. Customer support is friendly and efficient.

The software does what it is suppose to. It would be nice if I could have a software at this price that included my website, email, accounting system but I know that is not realistic.

Ivy
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

Great Quality at Reasonable Price

I have been extremely pleased with Eleo's functionality and the level of customer service that the company provides. Their representatives are courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.

Eleo is easy to use, easy to learn, and easy to integrate with your communications and finance functions. It is always hard to train staff to use new software and to use it effectively, but Eleo's ease of use makes navigating through the program a piece of cake.

It would be great if Eleo could integrate with additional merchant services. I'd also like to see more defined user roles- ie- for those organizations who use Eleo for grant tracking it would be great to be able to limit users to viewing only the grants they track.

Leta

Bewertet am 9.3.2022

Our first donor management software

Prior to using Eleo, we had been using basic spreadsheets for donor management and tracking. Eleo has allowed us to manage all donor information in one place and further map out a strategic plan for fundraising.

I absolutely love all the capabilities Eleo has for organizing data and customization. Being able to input our own campaigns, appeals, and funds allows us to use Eleo's features to fit our specific needs.
The customer service is impeccable and I appreciate how quick and easy it is to get assistance when needed.

We have yet to encounter and issue with Eleo! My only "complaint" would be that the system can run a bit slowly at times, but I imagine this is to be expected with any software with a high volume of data, not necessarily just Eleo. Other than that, I have no complaints about the software or our experience.

Ellie
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Bewertet am 25.2.2018

Easy to use and all the features we need.

The software let us organize and share our data. Instead of having data in many different systems and spreadsheets we now have the information we need in one online place. Our communication has improved also due to the integration with Mail Chimp and the ability to create list and print labels. We can even create lists and send it to Avery Labels for various creative print jobs.

The software is easy to use and the screens are organized well.
Easy data entry screens.
Reports allow you to select the information you want.
Live customer service is great.

Christopher

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

Quality, Affordable, and easy to use

Eleo is used as our donor database. Since we are a small non-profit organization the extra gimmicks and tools are not needed. Eleo has even more options than our company utilizes. The price is fair and the functionality works since we have a full-time employee who is dedicated to updating the records. Eleo has to be used by an active employee. It is not meant to be run by a passive approach. My experience with customer service has been the most beneficial part of Eleo. Since, it is a smaller company I have never had to wait for a representative to answer the phone. The representatives are stationed in the United States and are easily understandable and they're almost always available. They also offer the ability to sign up for an appointment the following day.

The software is extremely user friendly. There is a navigation bar at the top of the site and there are many customizable options within each page. Furthermore, the settings allows you to control much of the database. They have integration with mail chimp and PayPal, but I have yet to explore that region.

The software does have numerous customizable options, but there are limitations. The software is basic in its function and for large companies or non-profits it is too manually concentrated.

Maggie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 27.4.2022

More Features than Most Small to Midsize Nonprofits will Use - Great Value

I have been recommending ELEO to my small to midsize clients for over five years. Those who chose to sign up with ELEO are still customers. They have been happy with the features provided and the cost.

Eleo's team makes the onboarding process very easy. If you take the time to clean up your data and put good information into ELEO you will be able to manage and use the information to grow your nonprofit. ELEO has modules included for free.

The dashboard is not as slick looking as other software - but it does not effect the performance.

Classy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eleo

The ELEO people, the features and price.

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

Great software and really easy to use....Best customer service ever!

I love using this software from Entering the information which is very easy to do and it flows really nicely and is extremely easy to use. The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet and the tutorials are easy to follow and learn!

Lack of custom signature for letters and recurring donations are tricky and have to be manually processed.

Dorian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

Excellent software system

Easy to use, easy to navigate. Working with CSS and their system has been a tremendous help to our organization. It is beyond expectation. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

There is nothing at this time that I do not like about the software.

Sandra
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Fully Featured

Very Happy. I've been using them for years. Easy to use and prices are very reasonable.

Easy to use with friendly - live customer support

They don't do auctions yet and that would be something I would like to consider in the future.

Kate

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

Excellent product and support

Eleo is very easy to use. A lot of it is intuitive but there is plenty of information in the knowledge base. The integrations to Constant Contact, Stripe and QuickBooks were essential for us. Their support is outstanding! I get a very quick response and they are always willing to answer questions. I don't feel like I"m lost in a call center.

I haven't found anything yet. Although the webforms are relatively easy, I'll need to spend time on learning to finesse the customization.

155 Bewertungen