Adobe Learning Manager Erfahrungen

Gesamtbewertung
Bewertungen
Mehr Erfahren

Über Adobe Learning Manager

Adobe Captivate Prime ist ein Lernmanagementsystem, mit dem Nutzer die Schulung von Schülern einrichten und messen können. Zu den Funktionen gehören Selbstzuweisung von Aktivitäten, wiederkehrende Zertifizierungsschulungen,...

4,1

Nutzerbewertungen zu Adobe Learning Manager durchsuchen

671 von 671 Bewertungen
Barbara
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Ich lerne nun leichter mit dem Adobe Learning Manager

Das Lernen wird durch die vielen Möglichkeiten,die die Software bietet (offline, online, videos use) sehr leicht gemacht, es könnte auf Dauer allerdings etwas kostspieleig werde, diese Software zu nutzen

Das Lernen wird spielerisch und mobil ermöglicht, so habe ich wesentlich mehr Lernerfolge als bisher

Die Erstbedienung der Software ist etwas gewöhnungsbedürftig, ich habe etwas gebraucht, um mich damit vertraut zu machen

Seth
Seth
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

The complete package

As a instructional designer for going on 15 years, I've seen e-learning products come and go. Captivate has been a staple on my computer since the start. I use it daily.

The prebuilt learning templates are easy to use and dynamic. The video conferencing is, as always, easy to yet and extremely reliable. I also really like the PPT integration feature. For my less tech-savy faculty members, this has proven be a very teaching asset.

The new virtual reality feature isn't quite there in my opinion. I fully believe is the future of online learning and Captivate is going to be one of the leaders in the field. But many users actual hardware isn't quite ready to keep up with this feature.

Articulate 360
Ali
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

Best SCORM Training Creation Software

Very positive

The software does everything you can imagine when it comes to creating SCORM training and testing it. It's cross software support with other Adobe products is a big plus point as well.

It has certain shortcomings when it comes to dealing with languages such as Arabic. It lacks support for languages and display issues for characters that are right to left. Plus there are language character related bugs that stop user from exporting training and make it go into an infinite loading loop.

Die besten Alternativen zu Adobe Learning Manager

Herb
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Adobe Captivate Prime - Make Sure You vet them well

Overall, the ACP sales team is very good at what they do in advertising features. The basic functions of integrations with an HRIS is complex and needs to be well tested before you enter in a contract. The basic functions for calendaring needs to be well tested to make sure Adobe systems communicate with your email provider. Reporting looks extensive but requires a lot of your own manipulation to be useful.

The user experience is strong and the look of the platform is very eye appealing. You can customize tiles by your own images and branding. The UX can be customized to your organization colors as well. SSO has worked very well for users.

Integration in Workday has taken 2.5 years to resolve and they advertised it would instantly work. There are a lot of reports but they only come in excel files and if you want something more comprehensive, you need a strong analyst or a Power BI license with someone who knows how to extrapolate data into dashboards. The dashboards in ACP are on a day lag for reporting. The basic calendaring functions for live or virtual classes (send out invites, update invites, cancel meetings) is the most basic function and is still inconsistent/unreliable for us. Their support team takes extensive time to resolve problems or never resolves them or takes them a long time to provide a work-around or just acknowledge they cannot fix something.

Carolyne
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

TQR - Review

Overall I think it's a good program, there are a few things that are missing but overall we are satisfied with the quality and usability.

It's easy to use. You're able to upload a wide range of documents to make it custom for learning.

There are some features that are missing that would benefit us... for example, setting a time limit on a course or building a quiz in the program rather than having to out source it. Ultimately, the more things you can host yourselves would be best in terms of ease of use as well as the ability to protect costs.

Bruno
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Very complete

It works for almost all multimedia there is and enables complex interactions

Very customizable and allow different responsive screens on same course

Could be more intuitive and have a simpler interface

Articulate 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Learning Manager

used to work with adobe pack and it is a very complete software
Mihaela
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Trial run of captivate prime

I am using Adobe Connect. I feel Adobe Connect does not offer me the tools for everything I need. I am looking for an alternative that I can use for my online classes.

Very easy to use and user friendly for both me and the students. I liked that I could use this product to post notes, video lectures and everything that I need into just one place

The only thing I did not like is the cost that is rather high

Adobe Connect

Zuvor genutzte Software

Adobe Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Learning Manager

I wanted to choose Adobe Captivate Prime but my university does not subscribe to this product
William
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 20.4.2020

Good trial but expensive

Excellent LMS

Pretty well organized , attractive , easy to use , a lot of tools , many connections

Very expensive , we can’t afford it , I am a teacher trying to offer to my university an lms , but I know they would pay all that money

Richard
Richard
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Improving

We offer outside contractor and visitor training to our clients. This platform has served us well.

I understand the difficulty in creating a single LMS that will satisfy everyone. We all have very different needs. There is steady, albeit slow, improvement in functionality and features. The options to have different domains and the ability to share content between domains is a nice feature. Much easier to navigate and set up than other LMSs I have used. Customer support has been very responsive.

The requirement for an email address to log in. I serve a clientele that is not tech savvy and many do not have an email address(I know hard to believe in 2019, but true). You can use a fake email but then the ability to recover your password does not exist. The lack of password control by administrators can be problematic. My usage is external. Many people logging in from all over the country. If they have a password issue I can not help them. The placement of a cookie on your system every time you log in. If the learner does not use the "Sign Out" option and just closes the browser it makes it impossible for another to log in until that cookie is cleared. This is an issue with clients who use the same computer for many users.

Ayoub
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 7.7.2023

The best

My work is easier with adobe managment learning

Bugs must be fixed and aupport must be fastwr

Filipe
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

ALM Review

great software to engage with customers and to increase colleagues/employers skills

Not so easy for someone who is not used to the "internet", to expensive for the features.

Alisa

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Good product, except for the customer support

Simple and clean look, the main features work well, overall good feeling about the product.

Everything is great until you face a problem. Then you will struggle with the customer support, which is all outsourced and responds to emails after two days at best. After it does, if you had a simple problem, it will be solved. If it's not that common, you will struggle for weeks until someone figures out what was wrong.

The second thing is their certifications. You can't upload your own certificate through your admin profile. You need to contact support over and over and they will ask you to create a template in HTML, and then it will not work for no reason, and you can't test and fix it yourself. Seems like this feature just doesn't work, and you can't provide your learners with a printable certificate, only a badge in their profile.

External groups are completely separated from the internal ones, so it's much easier to use the system for your employees than for your customers.

CHRISTY
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Good LMS choice

We are very happy with our decision on using Adobe Captivate Prime as our LMS. It has suited our needs and it continues to have enhancements made to it. I have enjoyed working with the Adobe team, and they have been very helpful in multiple occasions. We have received very positive feedback from our learners on the easy of use of this product.

Adobe Captivate Prime is very easy to use. Our learners had no problem fully getting up to speed with how to use it. We enjoy the leaderboard as a way of being competitive with others. As an Admin, I feel like it is pretty straight forward with regards to adding courses, learning plans, and content. The reports feature is very good and continues to get enhancements made to it. All our courses work fine in the fluidic player with no issues. I like the dashboard and My Learning as a way for learners to view the status of their learning.

I have noticed a few bugs in the software that were reported. Some issues have been fixed and some are still outstanding. I would also prefer to have more control on when my self-paced courses expire. Currently there is a default expiration of six months for courses we want to keep available for longer. Since we have over 400 courses in the LMS, it will be a long process of re-publishing all the courses when they expire. The technical support availability could be a little better. I seem to mostly receive my communication from them in the afternoons (CST). Sometimes it would be nice to get a quicker response when there is an urgent issue.

Verifizierter Rezensent
  • Branche: Automotive

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Customer Training Tool

Overall, we are new users, but we are moving forward at a good pace with our project and Captivate Prime has been fairly easy to set up. We are looking forward to expanding our use to internal employees and foresee a long relationship with Adobe!

There are several functions in Captivate Prime that have met the needs of our company. First of all, we needed to grant access to a course or group of courses to our customers based on a 12-month contract. The pricing structure and ability to purchase blocks of users on a 12-month schedule works perfectly for us. Also, we needed the ability to assign certain courses and certifications to specific customers. The Learning Plan feature is easy to use, contains just what the customer needs to complete, and we can set up an instance that coincides with their contract so that reminders are sent prior to the expiration date of the learning plan.

One final feature that really met our need is the mobile app for customers who will complete our training "on-the-go". We really like that the lessons will pick up where the learner left off and allow them the flexibility they need.

There are several things I have had to research extensively to understand and it seems like they online user guide could be much more detailed. I don't understand why I can't delete User Groups that I created during testing now that I don't need them any longer. Doesn't make much sense. One recommendation I have is to disable all emails/notifications as you begin and then go back and select those that you want. There are too many in my opinion and they are redundant. I want to respect our customer's time and inbox - too many emails can be off putting!

Nohemi
Nohemi
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 24.8.2018

Captivate Prime LMS

You can host certifications internally or by a third party. For internal, you need to define the courses that a learner has to complete to achieve completion status and the period the certification validity. All learning activities (assessments, skill level attainment and learning status) are automatically tracked, and managers can generate reports or subscribe to get them automatically in their e-mails and receive notifications for participants’ learning activities (certifications, enrollments, unmet deadlines, etc).

This tool also helps engage learners thanks to these tools:
• A dashboard to get a glance of their courses, overdue or deadlines, recommended learning, calendar and achievements.
• Learners can see valuable skills for their position and find courses that help master those skills.
• Gamification for rewarding desired behaviors. Earn and compare points with their colleagues based on rules that managers set. There are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum levels and badges for students upon completing a course.

This LMS also allows authors to create a course / learning program to drive a larger training goal that would span across individual courses. Also, you automatically assign courses or programs on the occurrence of certain events (promotion, relocation). Moreover, you can create catalogs with access to a customized set of learning material. Job aids can also be added for learners to access without having to enroll for any specific learning object

This platform is really interesting for learning managers. It has many features that allow an effective learner administration and different ways to manage users (external or internal). You can add users by uploading from a spreadsheet, create groups of learners based on location or business unit, use self enrollment or automate the adding new users. It also supports interactive content like Scorm, AICC, Tincan and regular content like Videos, Pdfs, PPTs, word and excel files.

The tools to create courses are very basic so it is recommended to create courses using other tools like Captivate and upload the content. You can also add activities and tests, but they also have to be created using another tool because it only allows you to add an external URL for learners to refer to, or have students submit files.

Cedric
Cedric
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 14.4.2020

Captivate Still Works

I have used this since 2006 when the military was first trying it out and it very stable in use.

Easy to use and a great teaching tool. Always a great tool and easy to record lessons with it.

Affordability at times. I wish it was cheaper to purchase and also better discounts.

Camtasia und Adobe Connect

Zuvor genutzte Software

Camtasia und Adobe Connect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Learning Manager

Better use for what needs to be done.
Rozanne
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

We're moving on...

It was a big disappointment. We want to add training for external customers and we can't risk having the issues we had with employee training with them. We have already started the process of migrating to a different platform.

Not much. It looked great when we were investigating it, but we quickly became disenchanted when we were actually using it with all of our employees.

Buggy
1. Playback wouldn't always work for everyone.
2. Sometimes, the courses wouldn't mark as complete for all learners, even though they had been completed them.
3. Reporting is very difficult. It takes too much time (and trickery) to find the information you want.
4. It doesn't always work with Captivate Prime (which is the weirdest thing ever). You'd think that Adobe would make sure it always does, even if you are using a Mac.
5. Adding users didn't want to work via upload. Contacted support, which wasn't helpful. I ended up having to add them one at a time.
6. Too expensive for what you get and once you start the year commitment, there is no way out. You have to pay for something you can't use anymore.
7. Don't have the ability to reset scores back to zero if wanted.
8. Don't have the ability to allow users to retake the quiz at end. We ended up having to force everyone to get 100% by designing the courses to not allow them to go forward until they had answered the questions correctly.
9. Once the learners went through a course, they could never look at it again, which is not what we wanted at all.
10. Online Help Documentation is inadequate.

Néstor
Néstor
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

I use Captivate to create interactive eLearning materials for different phases of learning...

I can make an interactive multimedia lesson very quickly; a lesson with a menu to different sessions (linking objects to different sections is the key); and not necessarily the links have to be texts. So you can have an iconical or metaphorical menu.My students get the main benefit of my use of Captivate

I useCaptivate to animate multimedia materials in which a character presents information at a corner of the screen, and his/her voice is heard while texts, graphs, and illustration appear and disappear on screen. This means, audio is most important, and therefore I can use my creativity generating subtitles which users can read in case they have problems with audio, so that they get the information just posing their mouse over the character´s image, for instance. Mouse-over effect isideal forhiding information on screen, and making the learner to interact with material. Another important feature for me is the possibility to have a space where learner can write information while having a lesson.
Making tutorials for applications and software is very easy, as well as for teaching how to complete a process (the how of learning. Tests are also easy to build. And the time-line helps me save a lot of time when developing.

The fact that I have to upload four different files to a folder in order to link to the executable, so this can be seen by the learners on my vortual room is a bit tedious.

Faruk
Faruk

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

The latest ring of the chain is completed and Voltron has revealed.

The biggest problem today's world, using very different tools for doing business. However, when we use Adobe products for eLearning ecesystem, we have a single point of contact and support center. It gives us time.

Adobe Captivate Prime is the latest ring of the chain. We are using Adobe Captivate for rapid course creation and Adobe Connect for webinars. So, on the LMS side, Adobe Captivate Prime gives us an opportunity to manage our eLearning lifecycle from a single point. You have everything under the one band. It gives you a single point of support contact.

On the LMS side, we have a great harmony with the eLearning courses which are created by Adobe Captivate. We are uploading our courses to Adobe Captivate Prime directly and manage them easily.

In my opinion, the user interface needs to be developed for user experience. But I can say that if you are using a big brand and have a good support user-interface is the second issue.

Brynette
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

Great product for on line training

Due to healthcare we cannot always have people attend classroom training. This product allows us the chance to train someone while giving them the chance to have hands on practice. It enhances the adult learning programs we have in place.

This product is interactive allowing the end user to simulate the software. The recording function is easy to use. Edits are simple.

Difficulty using the function of setting up a menu that needs to be in order and making the end user go through modules in order. The check mark and X functionality.

Robert
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 17.5.2019

Steep Learning Curve

The learning curve on Captivate was pretty steep, more people will see Captivate at first glance as something similar to PowerPoint and jump feet first. Unfortunately that is impossible with this program, you will have to learn the basics through tutorials, but that is ot necessarily a bad thing. Once I became more familiar with the functionality of the Captivate I was able to be more creative in my design. Even advancing beyond the basics that one could learn from tutorials. I will say, that I did not learn as much as I had liked I only had the 30 day trial, but I am thinking I will be purchasing the product in the next 3-4 months. I'm looking forward to opening this program up and see all that it can do; I just hope it can fulfill all my expections.

I enjoyed the fact there was enough features that it allowed you to create whatever you wanted to, to a point. I liked the ability that it gave you a true responsive capability, especially as elearning moves to more to mobile platforms.

The two things that were really on my dislike list, first not being advised that it is best practive that you should go into settings prior to beginning your project and turn on backup; why isn't this automatic. Second, the application would often become unresponsive while saving, I tried this program on three different computers and they all did this.

• Branche: Grafikdesign

Bewertet am 5.2.2020

Adobe Products Are The Industry Standard

We are teaching more people about our platform!

I love the ease of use and intuitive design of Adobe Products. There is obviously a lot of thought that goes into the platforms and that REAL users are helping with design and functionality.

The pricing is the only con - I hope that Adobe will make a conscious effort to make their products available for more income levels. Especially new businesses starting out because cost is everything.

Catherine
  • Branche: Marktforschung

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

Adobe learning manager

Standard consumer experience with Fluidic Player. Provide a simplified content consumption experience through Fluidic Player.

Adobe Learning Manager provides learning management capabilities and enables online collaboration

Learning that streamlines businessLearning to improve the performance of marketing and sales teams, increase customer satisfaction and retention, and streamline business

Naama

Bewertet am 3.3.2019

Never again

it causing us more problems then any benefits we may get

nothing - this is an archaic system which is not relevant for today's world and is full of bugs

everything - reports are not working, support is not responding, functionality which was promised is not working. this is an internal LMS system which is very hard to use and not intuitive at all. what a bad purchase from out side

Mory
Mory
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

Learn easily online

In general, it is a very good working tool

Very easy to use especially on my Android phones

No, no problems to report with the use of the software

671 Bewertungen